PDA

View Full Version : Bosh Spice to Skip: "Don't call me Chrish Bosh!!"

LkrFan
09-14-2011, 04:50 PM
LINK (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6969774&categoryid=2378529)

What a faggot. Skip is the man. :downspin:

:lol

adrienne
09-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I like Chris Bosh. I have my issues with Wade and LeBron, but not Bosh.

Creepn
09-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Damn Skip laid it down! Good link.

Dex
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
:lmao Saw that on First Take this morning. Pretty hilarious. Bosh starts crying about how "Bosh Spice" is disrespecting his family name and heritage and all, and Bayless pretty much says, "Well stop playing like a girl, and I'll stop calling you one". :tu

DPG21920
09-14-2011, 05:36 PM
That was a really cool spot. I know people overall like to shit on Bosh, and he does deserve it at times, but I like the fact he is an emotional guy (not in the mold of KG, but that he really cares about the game and gets hurt when he doesn't play well or gets hyped when he wins). Bosh, much like Parker, has always been the rare exception of people in the spotlight that are pretty damn straight shooters. Sometimes that brings a lot of criticism their way, but it's refreshing to hear someone give a legitimate answer to a question.

I also like the fact that he took responsibility, stayed calm in the face of all the insults and got his point across without coming across as whiny. He said it bothered him but acknowledged that it's on him.

I thought it took a lot of moxie from Skip as well to defend his position right to his face and explain his reasons why. Just a good spot all around IMO.

LkrFan
09-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Chris is better than me. I would have snapped on old Skip. I mean, Skip straight clowned him on national TV to his face, and all he could come up with is that it is disrespectful to his family name and actually agreeing with why Skip called him a punk. Who does that? And why didn't he "confront" Shaq for calling him RuPaul of big men? We know why: because he is. :lol

I don't dislike Bosh, but I think he is soft - even softer than Pau if that is possible. Miami won't sniff a title until he sac up. I'm having my doubts and this interview sealed the deal for me.

cheguevara
09-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Bosh was supposed to be carried by Lebron and Wade. He was just supposed to be the icing on the cake. Last I remember Bosh was contributing in the Finals while Lebron was choking a fat dick. In other words, why is everyone clowing on Bosh when the real clown is Lebronze :lol

DMC
09-14-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm sure they discussed this before they went on air.

LkrFan
09-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Bosh was supposed to be carried by Lebron and Wade. He was just supposed to be the icing on the cake. Last I remember Bosh was contributing in the Finals while Lebron was choking a fat dick. In other words, why is everyone clowing on Bosh when the real clown is Lebronze :lol

You know, that's kind of true. See avatar. :lol

LkrFan
09-14-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm sure they discussed this before they went on air.

He still sounded like a punk. I would have given him the "Jim Rome" treatment. :lol

LkrFan
09-14-2011, 09:18 PM
I like Chris Bosh. I have my issues with Wade and LeBron, but not Bosh.

I do too, but he is still soft. That interview cemented it. How you gone have someone like that helping anchor the paint for you?

joshdaboss
09-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Skip Bayless is a talkinghead pussy. He's all talk. Reminds me of Jim Rome.

Axe Murderer
09-14-2011, 11:43 PM
:tu

Props to Bayless for not backing off his comments and basically saying "yeah I called you that you pussy, deal with it"