PDA

View Full Version : Video Evidence: Proving Cristiano Ronaldo's superiority to Midget Messi

joshdaboss
09-14-2011, 10:18 PM
sMLxM-2I3qo

Midget Messi fan boys: I challenge you to find a video of Midget Messi that displays more skill than that of this video of Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think it's rather clear who the best player in the world is. Midget Messi simply does not have the talent level of Cristiano, let alone the physical/athletic attributes; as this video so accurately shows. Let's face it, Midget Messi is only seen as one of the best in the world because of Xavi and Iniesta, no other reason. We've all seen what happens when they aren't there. LOL Whereas, Cristiano has dominated for 2 separate clubs. Better luck next time!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
09-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Im a RMAO fan.

But no

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2011, 01:34 AM
u knwo whats wrong with the testing against the sprinter? his in running shoes which has its disadvantages on grass and man made grass...hence those running shoes his in isnt the same as the shoes sprinters use in competitions with studs

ElNono
09-15-2011, 02:52 AM
lol, this is easy:

tmqXfl-0xiM

ElNono
09-15-2011, 02:57 AM
:lol Gaynaldo
:lol Messi constantly shitting on him
:lol erased him from the CL
:lol twice

Venti Quattro
09-15-2011, 03:09 AM
:lol using highlight reels to point out superiority
:lol kicked in the ass in LL
:lol kicked in the ass in CL
:lol kicked in the ass in Copa
:lol ass bleeding because of Messi's ass-kicking
:lol Comic Sans MS
:lol big font for hardsell emphasis
:lol red font for hardsell emphasis

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2011, 03:30 AM
lol the clip where he smashes the ball into the glasses, when you see the 2nd glass gettin shattered from the previous glass shrapnel, then the ball does the rest on impact...fail method...

sonic21
09-15-2011, 04:46 AM
GidrwGfCc74&feature=related

ElNono
09-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo: people boo me 'because I am rich and handsome' (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/15/cristiano-ronaldo-rich-handsome-great)

Mr humility :lmao

Venti Quattro
09-15-2011, 10:09 AM
OMG LOL :lmao :lmao :lmao

lefty
09-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo: people boo me 'because I am rich and handsome' (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/15/cristiano-ronaldo-rich-handsome-great)

Three fotball players - Lionel Messi, Xavi and Cristiano Ronaldo - are invited to heaven watch the World Cup final with God. God decides who will sit next to him by asking them the same question. God asks Messi first: "What do you believe?" Messi says, "I believe in hard work and staying true to family, teammates and friends." God is impressed by Messi and offers him a seat to his left. God then turns to Xavi and asks, "What do you believe?" Xavi says, "I believe loyalty, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life." God is impressed and offers Xavi a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Ronaldo: "What do you believe?" Ronaldo then says, "I believe you're in my seat."

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2011, 10:55 AM

not as bad as lebrons lmao

The_Worlds_finest
09-15-2011, 11:08 AM
anyone else find it odd that ronaldo had a child with a surrogate mother?

Spurologist
09-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Three fotball players - Lionel Messi, Xavi and Cristiano Ronaldo - are invited to heaven watch the World Cup final with God. God decides who will sit next to him by asking them the same question. God asks Messi first: "What do you believe?" Messi says, "I believe in hard work and staying true to family, teammates and friends." God is impressed by Messi and offers him a seat to his left. God then turns to Xavi and asks, "What do you believe?" Xavi says, "I believe loyalty, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life." God is impressed and offers Xavi a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Ronaldo: "What do you believe?" Ronaldo then says, "I believe you're in my seat."

:lmao

SAtown
09-15-2011, 03:13 PM
That video proves only one thing tbh: If Messi didn't exist, Ronaldo would be the best player in the world.

ALVAREZ6
09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
y5sDtuk0MZM

/thread

DAF86
09-15-2011, 04:31 PM
sMLxM-2I3qo

Midget Messi fan boys: I challenge you to find a video of Midget Messi that displays more skill than that of this video of Cristiano Ronaldo.

I wasn't going to post anything but after watching the video I just couldn't resist.

lol "passes", most of those plays are flashy back heels that lead to nothing, one actually went out of bounds :lol

joshdaboss
09-15-2011, 10:37 PM
lol, this is easy:

tmqXfl-0xiM

HAHAHAHAHAH Thank you very much for making my argument even stronger. All he has to do is tap the ball in on 90% of his goals because his TEAM is so much better than every other side. Where are the goals from distance? There simply aren't any. Where is the flair and skill? He's an elite dribbler, but none of what he's doing is hard to do from a technical standpoint. Ronaldo is immensely more talented, that's clear. When defenders would take him on, they used to fall and look silly, now they just cushion him until help arrives and never take him on because they know they will be beaten. Further, when everything is a much more level playing field, as we've seen with Argentina, Midget Messi can do nothing. He plays in Spain, where the game is free flowing and there are no hard tackles. Ronaldo has already shown he can play with men. Midget Messi, not so much.

DAF86
09-15-2011, 11:07 PM
What Messi does isn't hard to do from a technical standpoint? :lol

Have you ever played football? Dribling through people with the ease that Messi does is the most difficult thing to do on football, it's a hell of a lot harder than doing step overs and dancing around the ball like Ronaldo does. Ronaldo can get past people when there's a lot of room for him to kick the ball far and outrun the defender, he's very average at dribbling through people on reduced spaces.

If you're not a troll you're just one of those fans that prefer flair over substance, a step over over some straight drible run, a back heel pass on midfield over a perfect but simple looking through ball. That's probably why you think it's cool to post a video of a guy backheeling the ball out of bounds.

badfish22
09-15-2011, 11:11 PM
when it comes to fifa (the extent of my soccer knowledge) Eto'o >

ElNono
09-16-2011, 12:06 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry Thank you very much for making my argument even stronger. All he has to do is tap the ball in on 90% of his goals because his TEAM is so much better than every other side. :cry :cry :cry :cry

:lol I already posted a video on the relevant thread of Messi's runs that Ronaldo can only dream of doing in his Playstation.

:lol Talking about what Messi did for Argentina but skipping what did Gaynaldo ever do for Portugal?????????

And lol @ pretending the king of weak foot doesn't play on stacked teams :lmao

DMX7
09-16-2011, 12:49 AM

Same thing happens to me, Christi! Haters gonna hate!

By the way, that probably is why they boo him. He's just not supposed to say that though.

DMX7
09-16-2011, 12:53 AM
People are so shallow.

MB20
09-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Ronaldo better than Messi? No way.
I even take Rooney before Ronaldo.

Muser
09-17-2011, 12:18 PM
I even take Rooney before Ronaldo.

lol