PDA

View Full Version : Dez Bryant

stretch
09-15-2011, 10:47 AM
thoughts on him?

i say he is a super talented, dumbass faggot

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Tremendously gifted with uber-potential in Garrett's system. Jerrah is right about keeping him off the punt returns though--he's great there (and loves to do it), but it's already proven to be too risky. His value is much higher at WR.

pawe
09-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Already has a sense of entitlement even if he hasnt done anything yet.
TO 2.0
Severe character issues; But what do you expect from a son of a coke snorting prostitute mother anyway.

Bill_Brasky
09-15-2011, 01:19 PM
TO 2.0
Severe character issues; But what do you expect from a son of a coke snorting prostitute mother anyway.

IDK....he seems cocky on the field, but not TO cocky. Nothing in his interviews as of yet have led me to believe he's more cocky or entitled than any other player in the NFL.

leemajors
09-15-2011, 01:32 PM
TO 2.0

most dudes in their early 20s are stupid.

dirk4mvp
09-15-2011, 01:34 PM
physical freak (look at those hands :wow). Not as good as Hakeem Nicks though.

pawe
09-15-2011, 01:39 PM
IDK....he seems cocky on the field, but not TO cocky. Nothing in his interviews as of yet have led me to believe he's more cocky or entitled than any other player in the NFL.

He didnt carry Williams' pads when he was a rookie when every rookie knows that's how things work in the locker room.
That for me is a red flag when somebody's arrogance bring problems to the locker room.

Trill Clinton
09-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Tremendously gifted with uber-potential in Garrett's system. Jerrah is right about keeping him off the punt returns though--he's great there (and loves to do it), but it's already proven to be too risky. His value is much higher at WR.

This

stretch
09-15-2011, 02:19 PM
He didnt carry Williams' pads when he was a rookie when every rookie knows that's how things work in the locker room.
That for me is a red flag when somebody's arrogance bring problems to the locker room.

imo, that wasnt THAT big of a deal, but definitely something to consider in regards to his attitude, which has been shown to be extremely bad when he was sagging like a moron at northpark mall, not paying for jewelry that probably cost nearly his entire season’s salary, constantly getting into jawing battles with opposing CBs trying to not get “punked” and wearing himself completely out by the end of games so he cant run routes worth a shit and actually getting “punked” in the process, and now by getting into an argument with his girlfriend at an event that is supposed to be family oriented and needing the police to tell him to simmer down.

he is a total dumbass

stretch
09-15-2011, 02:20 PM
physical freak (look at those hands :wow). Not as good as Hakeem Nicks though.

who do you think would make a better WR

dez

or snead

Lincoln
09-15-2011, 02:21 PM
lol Snead

dirk4mvp
09-15-2011, 02:33 PM
lol Snead

I'm trying to think of a player that went to your school so I can lol him, tbh.

dirk4mvp
09-15-2011, 02:34 PM
who do you think would make a better WR

dez

or snead

Both are good options since neither are korean.

stretch
09-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Both are good options since neither are korean.

lol hines ward

Monostradamus
09-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah Dez is definitely a selfish, arrogant prick who doesn't give two shits about the team, but almost every WR worth a damn in the league is exactly the same.

Bill_Brasky
09-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah Dez is definitely a selfish, arrogant prick who doesn't give two shits about the team, but almost every WR worth a damn in the league is exactly the same.

I'd say this is a fair enough assessment.

I was disappointed Dez wasn't pulled when he was clearly too gassed to run routes against the Jets. He knows that pick was as much his fault as it was Romo's. I'd rather have someone on the field that's actually trying.

Blake
09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
has the potential to be all star caliber for many years.

still a waste of a 1st round pick.

Spursfan092120
09-15-2011, 04:00 PM

This..honestly I don't see a lot of cockiness..I see a lot of confidence..he hasn't started with the "Give me the damn ball" yet, so until then, I'm going to see him as a guy with a shitload of talent who is young and will make mistakes off the field because he's young, therefore immature, but so far, his potential makes it look like a good move to pick him up.

Lincoln
09-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm trying to think of a player that went to your school so I can lol him, tbh.

Tbh THAT nigga Jeff Fuller WR at aTm and my boy Jon Jon griffin at OSU

Axe Murderer
09-15-2011, 06:52 PM
a ######freak who can make ridiculous plays but the two things that worry me are his route running and durability. the only two routes can really run are the slant and streak.

Dr. Gonzo
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
This..honestly I don't see a lot of cockiness..I see a lot of confidence..he hasn't started with the "Give me the damn ball" yet, so until then, I'm going to see him as a guy with a shitload of talent who is young and will make mistakes off the field because he's young, therefore immature, but so far, his potential makes it look like a good move to pick him up.

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-dallas/did-dez-bryant-influence-the-play-calling-on-the-cowboys-final-drive

TIMMYtoZO
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Dez is a really good player but I would take Hakeem Nicks over him in a heartbeat. Nicks is already an elite WR. Dez is just solid and at times awesome.

IronMexican
09-15-2011, 08:00 PM
I'd probably take Nicks over him for now as well.

Axe Murderer
09-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Dez is a really good player but I would take Hakeem Nicks over him in a heartbeat. Nicks is already an elite WR. Dez is just solid and at times awesome.

for once this troll actually is dead on :lol

Spursfan092120
09-15-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-dallas/did-dez-bryant-influence-the-play-calling-on-the-cowboys-final-drive

I know..I know. Young, irritated rookie. Forgot about that. Hopefully we won't have any of that shit anymore.

Booharv
09-15-2011, 09:32 PM
He hasn't even had his breakout season yet, if he has some 1,500 yard, 15 touchdown season I can just imagine what kind of an off-the-charts shithead he would become.

slick'81
09-15-2011, 11:24 PM
all the talent in the world can dominate any cb but can he stay healthy?!?!

Spursfan092120
09-15-2011, 11:38 PM
all the talent in the world can dominate any cb but can he stay healthy?!?!

Exactly what I'm wanting. Except for a couple of plays, he completely outshined the best cover DB in the league last Sunday.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 01:52 AM
lol hines ward

How black are you?

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 01:53 AM
I'd probably take Nicks over him for now as well.

I'd take DHB over both tbh.

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:09 AM
How black are you?

Hines Ward has the same amount of picklebreath blood pumping through his veins as we do. lol trying to minimize that.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 02:27 AM
He also has 50% more n!gger in his blood than you do, allowing him to be a swell football player. lol trying to minimize that.

Deion Sanders
09-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Oh! A phong is ringin!

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:30 AM
He also has 50% more n!gger in his blood than you do, allowing him to be a swell football player. lol trying to minimize that.

lol you go to ole miss so it's okay if you drop uncensored n-bombs. everyone knows you're a racist now.

lol "fuck those ######s"

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 02:32 AM
yep. i usually sit around in my confederate flag pajamas with a dip of Copenhagen under my lip cursing at blacks on my tv. Alot more fun that sexually abusing relatives, imho.

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:34 AM
sAUrWmlq3ns

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:36 AM
lol saying "cut it" 38 seconds too late.

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:40 AM
nTHuTOe0m0c

cue t-shirt fan comments

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 02:40 AM
He could've spent his time a little wiser, like in a quiet place with his cousin.

Monostradamus
09-16-2011, 02:41 AM
lynching blacks > incest

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Calling the hogs is one of the most legit chants in cfb.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 02:42 AM
lynching blacks > incest

agree

ridding the world of filth > populating the world with it

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-16-2011, 07:28 AM
http://www.collegefootballstore.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks_T-Shirts/Arkansas_Razorbacks_Patriotic_T-Shirt_-_Red

5 bucks for 3 day delivery, what an awesome deal!

Dr. Gonzo
09-16-2011, 05:19 PM
I know..I know. Young, irritated rookie. Forgot about that. Hopefully we won't have any of that shit anymore.

Nah, since then he has shown plenty of growth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/23/dez-bryant-mall-pants_n_839387.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6269847

stretch
09-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Exactly what I'm wanting. Except for a couple of plays, he completely outshined the best cover DB in the league last Sunday.

um, actually he didnt. he got ONE catch on a play where he made a nice catch, but it was largely a product of Revis losing sight of the ball. after that, he didnt do shit on Revis, other that waste all his energy trying to wrestle with a significantly more well conditioned athlete that was getting in his head with bullying tactics, causing Dez to be completely worthless as the game went on, and run horrifyingly bad routes.

Bill_Brasky
09-16-2011, 05:37 PM
um, actually he didnt. he got ONE catch on a play where he made a nice catch, but it was largely a product of Revis losing sight of the ball. after that, he didnt do shit on Revis, other that waste all his energy trying to wrestle with a significantly more well conditioned athlete that was getting in his head with bullying tactics, causing Dez to be completely worthless as the game went on, and run horrifyingly bad routes.

I was just gonna point out that he didn't have any more catches after his TD.

Revis went into "fuck you" mode.

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 05:40 PM

yeah seriously. 3 catches all game /= outshining the best DB in the league

unfortunately it looks like HomerFan092120 just got more material to work with

HomerFan092120
09-16-2011, 05:48 PM
he completely outshined the best cover DB in the league last Sunday.

THAT's WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!!!!

welcome back my friend. for some strange reason you tried to hide it, but you have shown that you truly can't deny that you're a huge homer. Welcome to the club!:toast

He made one nice play on Revis. We like to call that "domination!" Nevermind that he played like a bitch the rest of the game and was gassed out of his mind in the 4th. Let's just forget all that ever happened!