PDA

View Full Version : are you racist? (no racist)

Veterinarian.
09-16-2011, 11:17 AM
discuss

lefty
09-16-2011, 11:33 AM
YEs

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm not racist but there are certain stereotypes I'm smart enough not to ignore.

-If I see a black man with Lakers gear on I'm gonna assume he's a Cowboys/Yankees fan also

-If I see a black quarterback I'm gonna assume he's going to run the ball instead of pass it accurately

-If I see black people in groups I'm gonna assume they're loud

etc

sons

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2011, 11:51 AM
No but I'm an equal opportunity offender :tu

Creepn
09-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm not racist but there are certain stereotypes I'm smart enough not to ignore.

-If I see a black man with Lakers gear on I'm gonna assume he's a Cowboys/Yankees fan also

-If I see a black quarterback I'm gonna assume he's going to run the ball instead of pass it accurately

-If I see black people in groups I'm gonna assume they're loud

etc

sons

lol Ya you're not racist but all of your stereotypes are geared towards the black man :rolleyes. Def. not an equal opportunity offender like Viva.

Trill Clinton
09-16-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm black. It's impossible for us to be racist.

pawe
09-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Asians are secretly racists. We may smile at you and act pleasant but we'll talk about you in our language. :)

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Asians are secretly racists. We may smile at you and act pleasant but we'll talk about you in our language. :)

Y'all are always lo ki

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:02 PM
I wouldn't say I'm an outright racist, but I definitely have certain prejudices--like everyone else does.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't say I'm an outright racist, but I definitely have certain prejudices--like everyone else does.

Being prejudice is just as bad! And don't say "like everyone else does" just to make it feel right.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 12:07 PM
All races have their own ideosyncrasies that make them subject to being stereotyped.

But BY FAR, the race that goes the most out of the way to fuck things up and impose themselves on the rest of the U.S. population are the blacks.

jag
09-16-2011, 12:08 PM
I have never disliked a person with great character based on their color. I think all men are created equal.. but that doesn't mean all men act equal.

That being said, I have had a huge problem with the way a lot of black people act here in the South. I think a lot of the problems stem from this cultural belief many of them have that they are all owed something.

Proof that i'm not racist: I've always been a Trill Clinton fan.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I love from butter pecan to black berry molass,
I dont discriminate, I regulate every shade of that ass

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Being prejudice is just as bad! And don't say "like everyone else does" just to make it feel right.

My ancestors owned your ancestors. Is that racist, or just a fact?

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
But BY FAR, the race that goes the most out of the way to fuck things up and impose themselves on the rest of the U.S. population are the blacks.

LMAO are you kidding me? You got these fat white corporate cats fucking up the American economy because of their greed. People losing homes, families broken and you say the black guy fucking things up??

Please, I'd rather take 20 black guys scrapping with a security guard over one Enron type disaster.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:15 PM

Are you trying to project superiority over here? That's what it sounds like.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:16 PM

racist. if you think they actually really "owned" them. Blatant racism right there.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Are you trying to project superiority over here? That's what it sounds like.

That's what ancestry.com told me. Don't shoot the messenger.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 12:18 PM
LMAO are you kidding me? You got these fat white corporate cats fucking up the American economy because of their greed. People losing homes, families broken and you say the black guy fucking things up??

Obama. He's black. Sort of.

But seriously, yeah, black people feel the need to overdo their blackness. And god forbid if you question them on it. Once they found out that sagging pants irritated whites, they sagged them lower and lower. Not for any cultural reaons. But just because they're looking for conflict.

Oh, Gee!!
09-16-2011, 12:19 PM

isn't ancestry.com the messenger, and you the recipient?

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:19 PM

lol just because you are white doesn't mean your ancestors owned slaves.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-16-2011, 12:22 PM
I am not ashamed to say that I am a raycist. I believe that there should be no mixing of betas and gammas. I believe that our government should be doing something about all the goddamn UVs illegally entering our atmosphere and if any of you solar lovers take issue with that then you can ride on the boat back to the sun with the rest of them.

jag
09-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Please, I'd rather take 20 black guys scrapping with a security guard over one Enron type disaster.

You wouldn't feel the same way if they were scrapping with your wife outside of a movie theater because she asked them to be quiet during a movie.

jag
09-16-2011, 12:24 PM
...but then again, I'm sure someone else is at fault for them acting like animals.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:26 PM
racist. if you think they actually really "owned" them. Blatant racism right there.

che I let your people poach from the mango trees in my front yard...are those the actions of a racist?

Trill Clinton
09-16-2011, 12:27 PM

But seriously, yeah, black people feel the need to overdo their blackness. And god forbid if you question them on it. Once they found out that sagging pants irritated whites, they sagged them lower and lower. Not for any cultural reaons. But just because they're looking for conflict.

can you elaborate on the bold?

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:28 PM

lol Obama? Seriously?

Don't think they did it to irritate, they just thought it looked cool. Remember those white ladies with the hair up in the air hair-do's back in the day? That irritated the shit out of me but I'm sure that's not why they did it.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:31 PM
You wouldn't feel the same way if they were scrapping with your wife outside of a movie theater because she asked them to be quiet during a movie.

Do you live in San Antonio?

badfish22
09-16-2011, 12:32 PM
creepn quit being so easy

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:32 PM
can you elaborate on the bold?

it basically means he's scared of black ppl

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:33 PM
creepn quit being so easy

I'm just having a conversation.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:34 PM
che I let your people poach from the mango trees in my front yard...are those the actions of a racist?

not if you keep allowing us to poach your sister afterwards

Trill Clinton
09-16-2011, 12:35 PM
it basically means he's scared of black ppl

lol ah okay, thanks bro.
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/OSu8F.gif

cantthinkofanything
lol Obama? Seriously?

Don't think they did it to irritate, they just thought it looked cool. Remember those white ladies with the hair up in the air hair-do's back in the day? That irritated the shit out of me but I'm sure that's not why they did it.

No, the Obama comment was a joke. It's why I started by next paragraph, "but seriously".

I think originally the sagging pants thing started off as a fad. But it wasn't until they realzied how offensive whites percieved it to be that it really exploded. And having big ass hair didn't mean I had to see their fucking underwear or see them walk around with one hand on their genitals.

DeadlyDynasty
If you wanna call a spade a spade (no racist), the most overtly racist individuals of the last several years have been Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:38 PM
not if you keep allowing us to poach your sister afterwards

If I had a sister I would probably allow them to...it's in my nature, I'm a giving person. I give them jobs all the time when i see them out front of the Home Depot. $20 and all the mangos they want for a days work.

Trill Clinton
09-16-2011, 12:38 PM
If you wanna call a spade a spade (no racist), the most overtly racist individuals of the last several years have been Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

Al Sharpton is the biggest front running COON out there. The black community only sees this clown when the tv cameras show up. Fuck him.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2011, 12:39 PM
lol just because you are white doesn't mean your ancestors owned slaves.

And being black means you're from slaves?

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
No, the Obama comment was a joke. It's why I started by next paragraph, "but seriously".

I think originally the sagging pants thing started off as a fad. But it wasn't until they realzied how offensive whites percieved it to be that it really exploded. And having big ass hair didn't mean I had to see their fucking underwear or see them walk around with one hand on their genitals.

Hey, if you got a big junk, you gotta keep it from banging side to side against your legs. Shit gets annoying as fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Al Sharpton is the biggest front running COON out there. The black community only sees this clown when the tv cameras show up. Fuck him.

:lol

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Hey, if you got a big junk, you gotta keep it from banging side to side against your legs. Shit gets annoying as fuck.

Fair enough. Just don't stick it into anything white.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:42 PM
And being black means you're from slaves?

Of course not. So when some dude goes up to some black guy and says "My ancestors owned your ancestors", that's not offensive?

jag
09-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Do you live in San Antonio?

Tell me how this question has anything to do with the topic being discussed.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Of course not. So when some dude goes up to some black guy and says "My ancestors owned your ancestors", that's not offensive?

The leaf told me that.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Fair enough. Just don't stick it into anything white.

lol you guys just don't learn huh? First you say the sagging exploded because white people got irritated by it. Now you are expressing irritation of black guys banging white girls and making them love it.

Any black guys single here? I got a white female friend who loves the chocolate bar and is feeling a little lonely...

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2011, 12:47 PM

Ah ok. Just making sure.

Y'all are having a discussion on the question you asked me so the both of yous knock yourself out with that one.

Leetonidas
09-16-2011, 12:48 PM
I hate blacks, chinks, jews, gays, honkeys, beaners, hadjis, and injuns.

NASpurs
09-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I hate blacks, chinks, jews, gays, honkeys, beaners, hadjis, and injuns.

Protect your ass man. Add (no racist) to that.

Leetonidas
09-16-2011, 12:51 PM

Not really imo it's not inaccurate so how could it be offensive? It's like saying the sky is blue or asians can't drive because their eyes are squinty and they don't have good peripheral vision. If I walked up to you and told you that I have brown hair you wouldn't get mad because it's obviously true.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:52 PM
The leaf told me that.

so when you smoke weed you have racist thoughts?

jag
09-16-2011, 12:54 PM

:lol

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 12:56 PM

sons let me ask you a quick question. Be honest here. Let's say you were a defensive coordinator and you had no tape on this guy. Would you automatically assume he's a running quarterback or passing quarterback?

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/35/350120m.jpg

jag
09-16-2011, 12:56 PM
lol you guys just don't learn huh? First you say the sagging exploded because white people got irritated by it. Now you are expressing irritation of black guys banging white girls and making them love it.

Any black guys single here? I got a white female friend who loves the chocolate bar and is feeling a little lonely...

Obese white women love anything the color of chocolate. Not too difficult to make them "love it".

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 12:57 PM
all men are created equal

the biggest lie of all time i saaaiiiiddd

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 12:57 PM
sons let me ask you a quick question. Be honest here. Let's say you were a defensive coordinator and you had no tape on this guy. Would you automatically assume he's a running quarterback or passing quarterback?

Now, close your eyes and guess again.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 12:58 PM
saw Sharpton one day walking with a little girl that looked no older that 24.

dude is an old school pimp. that's about it.

jag
09-16-2011, 01:01 PM
the biggest lie of all time i saaaiiiiddd

Spiritually equal? Morally equal?

Certainly not physically or psychologically equal. This isn't the time or place for you to brag about your athletic gifts that are usually reserved for people of color.

Kori Ellis
There's many people here who think it's cool to make racist comments, for some reason. I'm not sure if they are really racist, extremely immature or just lonely and starving for attention.

Then, there's a smaller group who are actually truly racist. You can tell because they obsess about race all the time and complain to each other if I delete the n- word from their posts, etc.

DeadlyDynasty
Obese white women love anything the color of chocolate.

"a jig and a pig" is what the locals called that when I lived in Louisiana

jag
09-16-2011, 01:04 PM
"a jig and a pig" is what the locals called that when I lived in Louisiana

I LOL'd (no racist)

BTW.. I don't ever use the N-word.

Unless i'm angry, watching the news or really annoyed.

cheguevara
09-16-2011, 01:05 PM
There's many people here who think it's cool to make racist comments, for some reason. I'm not sure if they are really racist, extremely immature or just lonely and starving for attention.

Then, there's a smaller group who are actually truly racist. You can tell because they obsess about race all the time and complain to each other if I delete the n- word from their posts, etc.

funny thing is in real life these "funny men" probably are all quiet around black ppl

they remind me of the guy in office space :lol

pWTXOr_HUm4

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 01:05 PM
The only time in recent memory I used the n-word in a hateful manner was when Stevie dropped that easy TD against the Steelers last year. If you saw the play though, you'd know it was warranted.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:10 PM
The only time in recent memory I used the n-word in a hateful manner was when Stevie dropped that easy TD against the Steelers last year. If you saw the play though, you'd know it was warranted.

I used it this morning to greet my garbage man.

jag
09-16-2011, 01:11 PM

Sometimes it's difficult not to think the word.

I was driving back to work from lunch the other day and there was this black guy walking down the middle of a 35 MPH street with no shirt on. Just chillin... strolling right down the middle of the road, holding up traffic. Then that word popped into my head.

hater
09-16-2011, 01:14 PM

I was driving back to work from lunch the other day and there was this black guy walking down the middle of a 35 MPH street with no shirt on. Just chillin... strolling right down the middle of the road, holding up traffic. Then that word popped into my head.

what if that person had been white?

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:15 PM

same thing tbh, f'ing n'r

Axe Murderer
It popped into my head the other day at Wal-Mart.

I was putting away my groceries when I see this black lady and her 5 kids about to put away the cart. Apparently too lazy too walk it somewhere she just pushes it as hard as she can in A FULL PARKING LOT. At this point we're both just watching it as it slams into another parked car.

And what did she do? Just nonchalantly yelled "Whoops!" then drove off

hater

I was putting away my groceries when I see this black lady and her 5 kids about to put away the cart. Apparently too lazy too walk it somewhere she just pushes it as hard as she can in A FULL PARKING LOT. At this point we're both just watching it as it slams into another parker car.

what if she had been white?

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 01:16 PM
what if you weren't gay?

The Principal
09-16-2011, 01:16 PM

I was putting away my groceries when I see this black lady and her 5 kids about to put away the cart. Apparently too lazy too walk it somewhere she just pushes it as hard as she can in A FULL PARKING LOT. At this point we're both just watching it as it slams into another parked car.

That's a ###### for ya.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:17 PM

She's supposed to yell, "That's nacho cheese!"

jag

Then they wouldn't have been walking down the middle of the road with no shirt on, tbh.

hater
what if you weren't gay?

can't answer huh?

Sisk
09-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Creepn, are you black?

hater
09-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Then they wouldn't have been walking down the middle of the road with no shirt on, tbh.

suppose they had

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 01:19 PM
can't answer huh?

MwPLQ43JVYU

i'm not sure if i can log back in efter det one!

jag
09-16-2011, 01:23 PM
suppose they had

Then I probably would have thought "what a piece of shit... get out of the road."

Truth be told, I've never encountered that with a white person. So I can't really tell you what I'd think. And the funny thing is, I wasn't even surprised to see that happen.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
09-16-2011, 01:23 PM
:lmao this forum gets drawn offsides so easy it's ridiculous. Just stay in your stance, people.

09-16-2011, 01:24 PM
:lol Axe and DD bringin the goods in this thread tbh

hater
09-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Then I probably would have thought "what a piece of shit... get out of the road."

Truth be told, I've never encountered that with a white person. So I can't really tell you what I'd think. And the funny thing is, I wasn't even surprised to see that happen.

never encountered a white asshole? doubt that. IMO it just didn't bother you as much. interesting stuff.

hater
09-16-2011, 01:26 PM
The litmus test for any person with prejudices is the daughter dilemma. Say your teenager daughter comes home from school and tells you she has a boyfriend. You ask her his name. What answer distresses you more?

A. Jake

B. Jamal

depends how much you would like your grandson to be good at sports.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM

Holy shit. Where do you live?
I think I see more white trash walking down the road without shirts than colored folk.

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM
cliffnotes to this thread

lol creepin

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:31 PM
:lmao this forum gets drawn offsides so easy it's ridiculous. Just stay in your stance, people.

At least it keeps people from trolliing the Big Brother 13 thread.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 01:33 PM
lol creepin going out of his way to tell ppl he's black in every thread

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:33 PM
FACT: 91% of african americans live below the poverty line at some point in their lives.

:lmao creepin

jag
09-16-2011, 01:36 PM
never encountered a white asshole? doubt that. IMO it just didn't bother you as much. interesting stuff.

Don't hesitate to ask for clarification if you have difficulty understanding my posts.

jag
09-16-2011, 01:38 PM
I think I see more white trash walking down the road without shirts than colored folk.

Chattanooga, TN. 30 min away from north Georgia.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 01:39 PM
FACT: 91% of african americans live below the poverty line at some point in their lives.

LOL. I really don't think 9% of african americans are professional athletes.

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:40 PM
13% of the US population...

40% of the prison population :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

":crybut white people commited a krime twooooo:cry"

jag
09-16-2011, 01:43 PM

Much of TN and the South in general is pretty racist. Being completely honest though, black people down here are crazy as hell. I've lived in PA and there's just a differently mentality with black people up North.

I've also noticed that many hispanics in CA and Arizona act different than the ones in Texas and the ones here. Although there really aren't many hispanics here.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 01:44 PM
lol creepin going out of his way to tell ppl he's black in every thread

?

I guess everybody who fought in the Union was black then with that mentality. JFK must've been black as well huh? Abe Lincoln was actually black? Wow, I guess everyone who fought against some form of racism against African Americans are telling the whole world that they are actually black! :wow

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:44 PM
FACT: Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers.

70%

Is that white folks fault too creepin? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:45 PM
These fucking facts are racist!!!!!!

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey everyone, I'm black!

The Principal
09-16-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm renting a U-Haul as we speak.

Load up a bushel of ######s and take them with you.

Leetonidas
09-16-2011, 01:50 PM
?

I guess everybody who fought in the Union was black then with that mentality. JFK must've been black as well huh? Abe Lincoln was actually black? Wow, I guess everyone who fought against some form of racism against African Americans are telling the whole world that they are actually black! :wow

Congrats! You just won the Stupidest Post of the Day Award! :toast

Creepn
09-16-2011, 01:50 PM

:lmao creepin

So you saying that 91% of African Americans went from rags to riches? AWESOME!! You can definitely count me in those stats.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Congrats! You just won the Stupidest Post of the Day Award! :toast

But it has your name on it?

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:52 PM
So you saying that 91% of African Americans went from rags to riches? AWESOME!! You can definitely count me in those stats.

Fact: 100% of African Americans in this thread are too stupid to understand statistics.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2011, 01:52 PM
:lmao are you gonna start talking about the money you have now?

lol CosmicCoon

Creepn
09-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Fact: 100% of African Americans in this thread are too stupid to understand statistics.

lmao you don't even understand your own "statitistics".

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
lmao you don't even understand your own "statitistics".

The "I know you are but what am I" defense. Maybe now no one will notice how dumb you are.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 01:59 PM
The "I know you are but what am I" defense. Maybe now no one will notice how dumb you are.

Let me hear your explanation then. I'd love to hear it.

Go for it.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 02:02 PM
:lmao are you gonna start talking about the money you have now?

lol CosmicCoon

lol trying to make somebody insecure of their success?? Especially from poverty?? LMAO good luck with that loser.

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Let me hear your explanation then. I'd love to hear it.

Go for it.

:lolTake it up with Cornell University son.

:madrunFuckin racist Ivy League schools and racist statistics:madrun

http://www.news.cornell.edu/chronicle/99/4.8.99/poverty_study.htmlStudy: Poverty touches 91% of African Americans during adult years

By Blaine P. Friedlander Jr.

The great majority of African Americans experience poverty during adulthood, Cornell and Washington University researchers report. Their startling new findings show that nine out of every 10 black Americans, or 91 percent, who reach the age of 75 spend at least one of their adult years in poverty.
This compares with the study's equally startling findings that "on average 60 percent of all American adults will experience at least one year of living below the poverty line, whereas one third will experience dire poverty." However, the statistics on black American poverty contrast sharply with the findings that by age 75, slightly more than half (52.6 percent) of white Americans will have spent one of their adult years below the poverty line, very close to results the researchers expected. Age 75 is the average American life expectancy.
"When we began this research, we didn't know how the numbers would turn out," said Thomas A. Hirschl, Cornell professor of rural sociology. He and his collaborator, Professor Mark Rank of Washington University in St. Louis, will publish their report, "The Likelihood of Poverty Across the American Lifespan," in the May issue of the journal Social Work. The study represents the first time that such figures have been calculated within the social and behavioral sciences.
The study says it portrays poverty as a mainstream problem and not merely as an affliction of the underclass. Although the official poverty rate during the 25-year period studied ranged from 11 percent to 15 percent, the percentage of Americans falling into poverty at some point in their adults lives was actually much greater.
The study was based on a nationally representative data sample of 4,800 households and 18,000 individuals, gathered by the Panel Study of Income Dynamics at the University of Michigan. "The fact that one of two white Americans is eventually touched by poverty is a sizable percentage indeed," according to the report. "Nevertheless, it pales in comparison to the enormity of poverty's grasp within the black population."
By the age of 25, the findings show, about 48.1 percent of black Americans will have experienced at least one year in poverty. By age 40, the number grows to two-thirds and to more than three-fourths by age 50. More than 90 percent will have lived below the poverty line by age 75.
The researchers say that by age 28, the black population will have reached the cumulative level of lifetime poverty that the white population arrives at by age 75. "In other words, blacks have experienced in nine years the same risk of poverty that whites [experience] in 56 years," the report stated.
Poverty is defined by the federal government as a family of four with an annual income of about $16,000 or less, for example. (The latest available figure, from 1997, is $16,276 for a family of four people, which includes two children.) Dire poverty is defined by the government as a family with income one-half that of the poverty level. The figures for single individuals are proportionally adjusted for these amounts.
By age 30, according to the report, one-third of black Americans will have spent at least one year of their adult life in dire poverty, rising to about 50 percent by age 45 and more than 66 percent by age 75. In contrast, only 26.6 percent of white Americans will have lived at the dire-poverty level by the age of 75.
"The fact that virtually every [black] American will experience poverty at some point during their adulthood speaks volumes as to the economic meaning of being black in America," noted the report.
The usefulness of the report, Hirschl said, is the hope "that social workers continue to work to ameliorate the conditions that poverty makes, but we also hope to provide rationale for social workers getting involved in poverty policy. Among the industrialized nations of the world, the United States has the least-effective policy for fighting poverty."
The research was partially funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cornell's New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Ithaca and federal Hatch funding.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 02:07 PM
:lmao Your dumbass can't even form your own intelligent response to explain one simple quote so you have to google up some shit.

Pathetic.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 02:09 PM
kSJZ12iMzvQ

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 02:09 PM
^ sorry. I thought this is the "What are you listening to right now?" thread.

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 02:12 PM
:lmao Your dumbass can't even form your own intelligent response to explain one simple quote so you have to google up some shit.

Pathetic.

It's called citing a source. What argument do I need to make exactly? You are the one trying to fight against the cold hard facts.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 02:16 PM
It's called citing a source. What argument do I need to make exactly? You are the one trying to fight against the cold hard facts.

Why in the fuck are you citing something that I asked you to explain what YOU yourself posted?? It's because you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You saw it as something to "attack" me and posted it. :rolleyes

I seriously doubt you even understand the citation you posted.

Creepn
09-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Well my job here is done. I helped answer the OP's original question.

jag
09-16-2011, 02:23 PM
?

http://hatredalive.com/nicks/ebw/huh.gif

Grey Spurfan
09-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Why in the fuck are you citing something that I asked you to explain what YOU yourself posted?? It's because you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You saw it as something to "attack" me and posted it. :rolleyes

What the fuck needs to be explained to you? Do I need to to put in in terms that you can understand? Maybe this will help....

Black folks iz po'.

C deez ten buckets?

http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/KFC%20Bucket.jpghttp://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/KFC%20Bucket.jpg
http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/KFC%20Bucket.jpghttp://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/KFC%20Bucket.jpg

9 of dem niggas iz po' as fuck! If you only ate 1 of dem dat one iz a balla

Hope that helped.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2011, 02:36 PM
No. I'm not.

What should we discuss next?

CuckingFunt
09-16-2011, 02:39 PM

I disagree with Farrakhan's ideology pretty vehemently, and therefore make zero apologies for the man, but that's a pretty difficult thing to measure, wouldn't you agree?

CuckingFunt
09-16-2011, 02:43 PM

It's really pretty easy, actually.

ashbeeigh
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM
We had this discussion in my seminar class yesterday. My professor made the point to talk about this Tolerance Museum in LA. I've never hard of it. But she said there are two doors, one is for people with prejudice and the other is for those without. She asked us which one we would go in..the majority of us said 'not prejudice.' Then she said, 'Bitch...the not prejudice door is locked. Whatcha gonna do now?'

The point is, no matter how 'not prejudice, racist, etc' you think you are..there is always a little bit with.

jag
09-16-2011, 02:51 PM
It's really pretty easy, actually.

Not if you hear it all the time. It probably wouldn't affect you though, considering how refined and progressive you are.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 02:59 PM
'Bitch...the not prejudice door is locked. Whatcha gonna do now?'

LOL. Was this a punchline? Or was she trying to make a point?
It sounds like something Michael Scott might say in his Chris Rock voice.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 03:00 PM
I disagree with Farrakhan's ideology pretty vehemently, and therefore make zero apologies for the man, but that's a pretty difficult thing to measure, wouldn't you agree?

Agreed, but if one could measure it then I think Farrakhan would be near the top of such a list. The man is certifiably insane.

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Then she said, 'Bitch...the not prejudice door is locked. Whatcha gonna do now?'

you could have been funny and said, "I'll get some n'er to break in for me."

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 03:02 PM
We had this discussion in my seminar class yesterday. My professor made the point to talk about this Tolerance Museum in LA. I've never hard of it. But she said there are two doors, one is for people with prejudice and the other is for those without. She asked us which one we would go in..the majority of us said 'not prejudice.' Then she said, 'Bitch...the not prejudice door is locked. Whatcha gonna do now?'

The point is, no matter how 'not prejudice, racist, etc' you think you are..there is always a little bit with.

There's an actual Museum of Tolerance? :lol

I honestly thought that was just a South Park episode (albeit a brilliant one).

ashbeeigh
09-16-2011, 03:03 PM
LOL. Was this a punchline? Or was she trying to make a point?
It sounds like something Michael Scott might say in his Chris Rock voice.

No. She said it more tactfully, but that was the jist of it.

jag

Cultures and races of people in general are very different. Some of those differences are viewed as positive and some negative. Attitudes and views on women, children, marriage, etc... can vary widely among different cultures. Pretending like certain cultures and races don't have their negative qualities is ignorant. It's also ignorant to think that every person of a certain race or culture will behave a certain way, but that doesn't mean broad generalizations won't be true over a large sample size.

ashbeeigh

Yeah, I guess so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Tolerance

Kori Ellis
09-16-2011, 03:08 PM

Yeah, the museum is mostly about the holocaust.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah, the museum is mostly about the holocaust.

Good stuff. If you ever get a chance check out the one in D.C. It's definitely an unforgettable experience.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Not if you hear it all the time. It probably wouldn't affect you though, considering how refined and progressive you are.

I hear a lot of stupid shit on a daily basis, but I don't believe and/or agree with all of it.

Incidentally, I don't think there's much of a connection at all between racist thought and refinement or progressiveness. There are countless examples today, as there have been throughout history, of people who pride themselves on possessing the latter two characteristics while exhibiting the former. But, that's okay. You can continue to dismiss my anti-racism as snobbishness if it makes you feel better.

jag
09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
I hear a lot of stupid shit on a daily basis, but I don't believe and/or agree with all of it.

Incidentally, I don't think there's much of a connection at all between racist thought and refinement or progressiveness. There are countless examples today, as there have been throughout history, of people who pride themselves on possessing the latter two characteristics while exhibiting the former. But, that's okay. You can continue to dismiss my anti-racism as snobbishness if it makes you feel better.

Please don't flatter yourself. There aren't any thoughts associated with you that I could have that would make me feel better. If I dismissed your "anti-racism" as pompousness, it's because that's the impression you regularly give.

CosmicCowboy
09-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Yes. I can't stand Jeff Gordon.

Borat Sagyidev
09-16-2011, 03:36 PM
I have never disliked a person with great character based on their color. I think all men are created equal.. but that doesn't mean all men act equal.

That being said, I have had a huge problem with the way a lot of black people act here in the South. I think a lot of the problems stem from this cultural belief many of them have that they are all owed something.

Proof that i'm not racist: I've always been a Trill Clinton fan.

Yeah, black people aren't justified in any complaint. That whole deal with centuries of free labor while the white man stole Native American territory isn't a basis for anything. It doesn't matter that black families were separated, murdered and punished for simply reading for generation after generation.
That financial aid /scholarship to college and the NBA, NFL should fix things, oh wait, no white trash will complain about that too.

We should all be equal at this point, duh! That's in the past, you know..like 50 yrs ago

We could do an experiment.
take some white children and orphan them, enslave them, torture them generation after generation and they'd be equal too I bet too right? Just look at how fast Britney Spears and Charlie Sheen recover from little hiccups in their life right?

cantthinkofanything
09-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Just look at how fast Britney Spears and Charlie Sheen recover from little hiccups in their life right?

or we could use Chris Brown and O.J. Simpson.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Incidentally, I don't think there's much of a connection at all between racist thought and refinement or progressiveness. There are countless examples today, as there have been throughout history, of people who pride themselves on possessing the latter two characteristics while exhibiting the former.

Yep. Woodrow Wilson is a fine example.

Fpoonsie
09-16-2011, 04:35 PM
dF1NUposXVQ

Sisk
09-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Creepn, are you black?

Zombie.
09-16-2011, 05:48 PM
:sleep another racist thread :sleep

JoeChalupa
09-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Meh, nothing surprising in this thread.

Nathan89
09-16-2011, 09:06 PM
FACT: 91% of black americans live below the poverty line at some point in their lives.

Fixed

Pretty much.:rolleyes

JayTheClown
09-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Damn, you people are boring. I was expecting some KKK/ Aryan brotherhood propaganda:depressed
Very disappointing

NASCARdad
09-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Damn, I you people are boring. I was expecting some KKK/ Aryan brotherhood propaganda:depressed
Very disappointing

Amen to that.

Leetonidas
09-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Damn, I you people are boring. I was expecting some KKK/ Aryan brotherhood propaganda:depressed
Very disappointing

Wassup my brotha! *brofist*

JayTheClown
09-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Wassup my brotha! *brofist*

*brofist*