PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Texas Tech Red Raider Recruiting Thread (+ Related News)

Blake
09-16-2011, 01:43 PM
League City (Texas) Clear Springs wide receiver and Texas Tech commit Marcus Johnson received an offer from Texas A&M over the weekend. The Red Raiders and Aggies were Johnson's two favorites before he committed to Tommy Tuberville's program in June, but the Houston-area standout said the A&M offer won't impact his status.

"I have been telling everybody from the beginning that I am sticking with Tech and I am not going back on that," Johnson said. "I was 100 percent Texas Tech before (A&M) offered me and after they offered me as well."

http://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1264524

The kid could have been playing in the SEC if he would have gone with the Aggies, tbh.

Not sure I want someone that lacks common sense to be a Red Raider.

Blake
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Texas Tech Police were called to investigate a loud party in the Wall/Gates Residence Hall om Wednesday night, where citations for underage drinking were issued to five Tech students and four non-Tech students, one of which was arrested and taken to Lubbock County Jail for possession of marijuana.....

....“I strongly believe scholarships and grants should be revoked from students (in this case),” Miriah Perez, a freshman communications major living in the Wall/Gates Residence Hall, said. “I mean, someone is paying money for them to get an education and they shouldn’t be taking advantage of it.”

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/article_4f975b52-dcd9-11e0-aa4d-0019bb30f31a.html

How can anyone not agree with this student's assessment.

I just hope this incident doesn't cost Tech a ticket to the Pac 12.

NFO
09-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Recruits willingly go to Texas Tech?

That is what Texas Tech police should be investigating.

Blake
09-16-2011, 02:15 PM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/Tech%20Hotties%20-%20Swim%20Team.jpg

An oldie but goodie.

I don't know who recruited these chicks, but Tubbs can't hold his (her?) jock

Blake
09-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Recruits willingly go to Texas Tech?

That is what Texas Tech police should be investigating.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

:lmao:lmao:lmao

NFO
09-16-2011, 02:22 PM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/Tech%20Hotties%20-%20Swim%20Team.jpg

If the person who recruited the girls on the 2004 swin team is not the highest paid person at that university then something is wrong.

Blake
09-16-2011, 02:35 PM
huh, I was about to close out the google image page I got the swim team was on when I noticed this:

http://64.19.142.10/patrickmeredith.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/blog3.jpg?w=600&h=414

I may have to take it next door to the horn recruiting thread and ask them about it.

stretch
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM
lol tech

lol harrell

lol beating texas in regular season = greatest win in school history

Blake
09-16-2011, 03:26 PM

so true.

lol Harrell

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/200770/253588_10100220269564917_9633999_48702734_6161313_ n.jpg

stretch
09-16-2011, 03:34 PM
fml

Axe Murderer
09-16-2011, 03:59 PM
lol tech

lol harrell

http://www.amazon.com/University-Official-Longhorns-Vintage-T-Shirt/dp/B0026CCWYM

Fpoonsie
09-16-2011, 04:43 PM

An oldie but goodie.

I wonder what this recycled pic ORIGINALLY was...

Blake
09-16-2011, 05:06 PM
I wonder what this recycled pic ORIGINALLY was...

you think it was something other than girls in bikinis?

pkbpkb81
09-16-2011, 05:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12

not sure which thread to put this in but thought it was funny

George McFadden in Portland, Oregon asked: If the Big 12 unravels with the exit of Texas A&M why would Oklahoma and others want to join the Pac 12? Not that the Pac 12 is a bad conference but it is a long way from Norman to Seattle. If the realingment results in a Big 18 from the current Big 10 that would produce two 9-team divisions that would play an 8 game schedule to determine a champion to play in the conference championship. In addition each school would also play one interconference game as part of the non-division schedule televised on the Big 18 network.

DU: Here's what needs to happen:

The Big 12's members should disperse to their various new leagues. The Big Ten usurps the Big East to form the Big Eastern Ten.

Then the ACC and SEC merge to form a new league, and name the divisions "Basketball" and "Football." Kentucky, you know where you go.

Then, that new ACC-SEC hybrid merges with the Big Eastern Ten to form the first super duper conference that encompasses every single TV market in the midwest and eastern seaboard.

The Pac-16, unable to compete, tucks its tail between its legs, and merges with the Biggest Eastern Ten hybrid.

This league is now the BET-SEC-ACC-16.

Obviously, this is too cumbersome. They want to rename the leagues, but they can't focus solely on football, so they name it the National College Athletes of America

The tagline: Where champions play, because nobody else is around.

But this super duper conference (We'll call it, oh, I don't know, the NCAA) needs divisions, right? It should divide them up regionally, so it can keep a cap on outrageous travel costs and retain regional rivalries.

So, in one division, you could throw like, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin and the like. Probably like 10 or 11 teams.

In another, have like Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and some of the other southern schools. Throw like 12 teams in that division.

In another, put like UCLA, USC, the Oregon schools, the Arizona schools and the Washingtons and such.

There are too many east coast schools, so split them up into two divisions. One could have like Connecticut, Pitt, Syracuse, West Virginia and those others further north. There's not as many, and they focus on hoops, so just put eight teams in that league.

Another could have Duke and UNC (gotta keep the rivalry, obviously), Miami, the Virginia schools and West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Florida State and the rest of them. Put 12 in there.

The last: Lump all the midwestern schools in another conference. Texas and Texas A&M (gotta keep that rivalry, too, of course. Been together for like a century), Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas Tech, Colorado, Missouri and Kansas State for a 12-team league in the middle of the country.

I know it sounds really radical and maybe a little bit crazy, but I think it would work. I really do.

Let's do it. What do you think?

Blake
09-20-2011, 09:24 AM
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Austin American-Statesman reports that the Pac-12 is working on an agreement that would bring Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech into the Pac-12.

So far, Texas Tech has not released any comment on the possibility of leaving the Big 12 conference.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/15491937/pac-12-may-extend-invitation-texas-tech

Blake
09-20-2011, 09:26 AM
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - - After reports that Texas Tech is contemplating a move to the Pac 12 conference, we went to campus to see how much students know about the schools in the conference.

"I have no idea who even plays in the Pac 12, I don't really know what it is," said Allyson Hartenstine.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/15501116/students-react

NFO
09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Austin American-Statesman reports that the Pac-12 is working on an agreement that would bring Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech into the Pac-12.

So far, Texas Tech has not released any comment on the possibility of leaving the Big 12 conference.

Thats because Longhorn cock is so far down Tech's throat they can't possibly make any comment.

Blake
09-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Thats because Longhorn cock is so far down Tech's throat they can't possibly make any comment.

another awesome NFO gay sex/cock zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Ohio.

Sisk
09-20-2011, 01:43 PM
another awesome NFO gay sex/cock zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Ohio.

Well, he's right. You've been gagging on every longhorn cock on this forum.

dirk4mvp
09-20-2011, 02:06 PM
The TiTy Dead Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college football history. I actually relocated my family down to Oxford because of that team. Ever since Deion Sanders wanted to know who was gonna draft Michael Trabtree, I promised my wife I'd lol Tech whenever an opportunity arises again. Well, it's been 3 seasons since Snead went ham and I'm proud to say I've kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Ole Miss Rebels. There's a reason we won some titles in the 60s and those chokers led by Tommy Tumorville will never win one.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-20-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.amazon.com/University-Official-Longhorns-Vintage-T-Shirt/dp/B0026CCWYM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

dirk4mvp
09-20-2011, 02:11 PM
lol t shirt brothers

Blake
09-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, he's right. You've been gagging on every longhorn cock on this forum.

not really.

but let me know if you would like to see where you have allowed jizz to be shot in your face.

Blake
09-20-2011, 02:13 PM
The TiTy Dead Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college football history. I actually relocated my family down to Oxford because of that team. Ever since Deion Sanders wanted to know who was gonna draft Michael Trabtree, I promised my wife I'd lol Tech whenever an opportunity arises again. Well, it's been 3 seasons since Snead went ham and I'm proud to say I've kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Ole Miss Rebels. There's a reason we won some titles in the 60s and those chokers led by Tommy Tumorville will never win one.

http://www.athletepromotions.com/athletes/Jevan-Snead-appearance-booking-agent.php

NFO
09-20-2011, 04:21 PM
but let me know if you would like to see where you have allowed jizz to be shot in your face.

another awesome Blake gay sex/cock zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Texas.

rmeDlfk2aYc

Blake
09-20-2011, 04:29 PM
another awesome Blake gay sex/cock zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Texas.

what I said is no joke. Sisk has been repeatedly jizzed on in here.

So have you.

NFO
09-20-2011, 05:13 PM
So have you.

for someone that offers no insight/quality opinion, calls BS on everything, and uses the word butthurt to excessive levels in response to people, you my friend are the one who has been jizzed on in epic proportions.

Blake
09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
for someone that offers no insight/quality opinion, calls BS on everything, and uses the word butthurt to excessive levels in response to people, you my friend are the one who has been jizzed on in epic proportions.

You've posted BS and displayed butthurt at excessive levels.

You're posting BS and displaying butthurt yet again.

Frankly, you're a dumbfuck.

Sisk
09-20-2011, 05:46 PM

:lmao

Blake calling anyone a dumbfuck.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2007/fstdt-pot-kettle5.jpg

Axe Murderer
09-20-2011, 05:52 PM

Blake calling anyone a dumbfuck.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2007/fstdt-pot-kettle5.jpg

that picture was hilarious for a couple of reasons

you could've just typed it out but instead you went for seldom used picture route.

Also, we have to use context clues to interpret what the picture represents and by the time we found out that it was literally, a pot calling a kettle the color black, it was even funnier!

NFO
09-20-2011, 07:04 PM

http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2010/02/double-facepalm.jpg

and I'm the one that is butthurt :lmao

Sisk
09-20-2011, 07:05 PM

you could've just typed it out but instead you went for seldom used picture route.

Also, we have to use context clues to interpret what the picture represents and by the time we found out that it was literally, a pot calling a kettle the color black, it was even funnier!

Thanks for the breakdown Swami!

Axe Murderer
09-20-2011, 07:10 PM
The _exas A&M Faggies (:lmao) disgust me more than any other team in college football history. I actually relocated my family up to Texarkana because of that team. Ever since the Franchione nut punch to our bell ringer, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in College Station again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I've kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Texas Tech Red Raiders. There's a reason we 3 way split 1st place in 08 and those chokers led by _annehill will never win one.

Blake
09-20-2011, 07:50 PM
and I'm the one that is butthurt :lmao

you're absolutely excessively butthurt.

you're so butthurt and obsessed you don't even realize what thread you are in.

lmao ohio st

Blake
09-20-2011, 07:53 PM

Since the pot and kettle are both grey in that picture, I had a hard time interpreting the message.

I was originally thinking "you are black" as in (no racist).

NFO
09-20-2011, 09:05 PM
you're absolutely excessively butthurt.

you're so butthurt and obsessed you don't even realize what thread you are in.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/168/887/TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg?1267690634

lmao ohio st

and you are calling me the dumb fuck. Good luck in the sun life bowl in December.

Blake
09-21-2011, 11:10 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/168/887/TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg?1267690634

and you are calling me the dumb fuck. Good luck in the sun life bowl in December.

Dumb Fuck.

Deion Sanders
09-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh! A phong is ringin!

I wanna know who is that guy callin Michael Trabtree

Axe Murderer
09-25-2011, 12:08 PM
3-0 sons.

IMO i think our offense is much better than the last two years with Potts at the helm (especially when Moore's healthy). Doege looks like the real deal (11 Tds, 0 INTs).

However, our defense looks like trash and will get shredded during conference play.

DMX7
09-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Has Tech kept the Leach offense? I missed the UT vs. TT game last year, so I haven't seen them play under the new guy.

Bill_Brasky
09-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Has Tech kept the Leach offense? I missed the UT vs. TT game last year, so I haven't seen them play under the new guy.

The passing game is still strong but they ran a pretty balanced attack yesterday. Eric Stephens, our starting RB, had a career game.

The defense is the same as it was with leach though...just awful.

Axe Murderer
09-25-2011, 01:47 PM

Pretty much. They're trying to run the ball a little more and that's really the only difference. Still only play in shotgun.

And like Bill said our defense sucks major ass especially our run defense

Blake
09-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Pretty much. They're trying to run the ball a little more and that's really the only difference. Still only play in shotgun.

And like Bill said our defense sucks major ass especially our run defense

Against New Mexico, it looked like they were running some pistol formations.

With defensive guys like Tubbs and Glasgow, I'd like to think the defense would come around sooner than later.

Blake
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Game picked up by FSN at 11am.

Tech line at Kansas is (-6 1/2).

Kansas statiscally has the worst defense in the nation.

No such thing as an easy bet, but this is an easy bet.

Blake
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Game picked up by FSN at 11am.

Tech line at Kansas has the Raiders favored by 6 1/2.

Kansas statiscally has the worst defense in the nation.

No such thing as an easy bet, but this is an easy bet.

Bill_Brasky
09-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah not that worried about Kansas. Were getting starters back on defense and the team should be playing better overall after last weeks close call. I trust Doege to have a nice game and lead us to a rout tbh.

Aggy is the game im worried about. Well have Darrin Moore back, but they wont be an easy win, even at home. I think we can edge them though in what may be their last game at the jones.

Blake
09-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Aggy is the game im worried about. Well have Darrin Moore back, but they wont be an easy win, even at home. I think we can edge them though in what may be their last game at the jones.

If Doege brings his A game, I think Tech has a chance to beat A&M, but I don't think Vegas will favor Tech in that one, even in Lubbock.

Axe Murderer
10-03-2011, 08:03 AM
big game this weekend against the Aggies to see if we're for real or not. We're ranked around #27, 28 in the polls while A&M is #24. I have confidence this offense will score enough points but will the defense stand up at any point in this game?

Bill_Brasky
10-03-2011, 12:28 PM
We will have Scott Smith back for this game and the freshman linebackers were replaced after the first quarter at kansas. Well see how Hubert/Cobb do against the aggy rush attack. Darrin Moore should be back as well.

Also, its at the Jones so hopefully aggy will be intimidated.

Moore/Ward as our top 2 receivers? Yeah, we stacked.

Blake
10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Jace amaro is already light years ahead of Asshat James at the tight end spot.

This isn't saying much, but if he stays healthy, Amaro will end up being the best TE that Tech has ever had.

Axe Murderer
10-03-2011, 02:45 PM
We will have Scott Smith back for this game and the freshman linebackers were replaced after the first quarter at kansas. Well see how Hubert/Cobb do against the aggy rush attack. Darrin Moore should be back as well.

Also, its at the Jones so hopefully aggy will be intimidated.

Moore/Ward as our top 2 receivers? Yeah, we stacked.

Darrin Moore could be the 3rd best receiver in the big XII.

SpearChuckerMon is in a league of his own, and Broyles obviously gets the nod as well (although he's not gonna do shit in the NFL).

And I didn't know that about our freshman LBs. interesting, Scott Smith coming back is also huge

Bill_Brasky
10-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Darrin Moore could be the 3rd best receiver in the big XII.

SpearChuckerMon is in a league of his own, and Broyles obviously gets the nod as well (although he's not gonna do shit in the NFL).

And I didn't know that about our freshman LBs. interesting, Scott Smith coming back is also huge

:lol

Moore was already on the Biletnikoff watch list before the injury(which looked absolutely terrible, but ended up being OK), and Ward is our first receiver to have 2+ TD's in 3 straight games since Crabtree.

Of course, Doege has a lot to do with that but the catch and run and bobbling catch TD's were the most impressive things out of the KU game. Him and Moore are absolutely scary and when you add to it that we have Bradley Marquez(extremely fast, just waiting for him to break out), it's sort of like a pick your poison sort of deal. Eric Stephens is making the biggest plays at RB I've seen since Taurean Henderson, and I like that we have a threat out of the backfield now too.

If the defense can just play well and get some stops, I like our chances.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Crabtree.

Oh! A phong is ringin!

Who's that guy calling Michael Trabtree!

Axe Murderer
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Hello? They won't say who it is!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2011, 07:36 PM
The late, the great Gill Brant!

Bill_Brasky
10-04-2011, 05:02 PM
http://www.texastech.com/allaccess/?media=267870

Blake
10-04-2011, 06:57 PM
awesome for so many reasons:

http://images.morris.com/images/lubbock/mdControlled/cms/2009/10/13/504069013.jpg

Bill_Brasky
10-04-2011, 07:31 PM
awesome for so many reasons:

http://images.morris.com/images/lubbock/mdControlled/cms/2009/10/13/504069013.jpg

W:lollk:lolr still gives aggy nightmares to this day.

Blake
10-12-2011, 10:31 AM
the first Recruiting (+Related News) thread to report this rumor:

From Kirk Bohls:

Texas will continue to play a football game on Thanksgiving Day as per tradition and perhaps against Texas Tech, but that Longhorn opponent probably will not be newly approved member Texas Christian, Big 12 interim commissioner Chuck Neinas said Tuesday in a conference call.

“We hope (it will be Texas Tech),” a Texas Tech school official told the American-Statesman. Texas officials couldn’t be reached for comment.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/bohls/entries/2011/10/11/texas_will_play.html?cxtype=rss_news

DesignatedT
10-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Have fun with that one Horns :lol Thanksgiving in Lubbock.

Blake
10-12-2011, 11:42 AM

honestly, UT has no need to play the same opponent every Thanksgiving any more than the Cowboys or Lions do.

ABC will broadcast the UT game regardless.

Axe Murderer
10-12-2011, 11:52 AM

there's no doubt about that

The Texas Tard Red Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Slay punched Jordan Shipley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Texas Longhorns. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _oege will never see one.

DesignatedT
10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg?w=400&h=259

Blake
10-13-2011, 01:39 PM
K State is overranked at 17.

Tech has always had Bill Snyder's number.

TTU 39
KSU 27

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 02:18 PM
there's no doubt about that

The Texas Tard Red Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Slay punched Jordan Shipley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Texas Longhorns. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _oege will never see one.

The defense stepped up in the second half last week, if they can play like that for a whole game this one shouldn't be too much trouble. Doege will continue to make the throws he's supposed to make, we get Moore back for sure this week, Torres will continue to make nice grabs, and Aaron Crawford is a solid replacement for Stephens.

Something along the lines of

K-State 21
Tech 38

Blake
10-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Aaron Crawford is a solid replacement for Stephens.

Solid, but there is noticeable gap in talent level between the two.

Any word if/when Stephens comes back?

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Solid, but there is noticeable gap in talent level between the two.

Any word if/when Stephens comes back?

Stephens official diagnosis is a dislocated knee, out for season, surgery TBD.

And yeah, Crawford is solid but for some reason Tubs seems like he doesn't trust him as much. Probably something to do with blocking/overall football IQ. Stephens was a good, smart kid who was playing at an extremely high level and tbh looked liked a completely different back than he was last year. Makes me very sad for him to have his season ended in the fashion that it did.

Either way, Crawford is fast, keeps his legs moving, and should see the bulk of the carries, with McRoy, Washington, and Williams all having their own wrinkles within the offense.

Sucks to not have Harrison Jeffers this year, he's recovering from back surgery. Showed a lot of promise when he played.

Blake
10-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Stephens official diagnosis is a dislocated knee, out for season, surgery TBD.

And yeah, Crawford is solid but for some reason Tubs seems like he doesn't trust him as much. Probably something to do with blocking/overall football IQ. Stephens was a good, smart kid who was playing at an extremely high level and tbh looked liked a completely different back than he was last year. Makes me very sad for him to have his season ended in the fashion that it did.

This year is a write off as the usual 7-5, 8-4 Alamo/Independence/Texas Bowl appearance for Tech.

The silver lining is that Stephens will be back next year along with Doege, Ward, Torres......hell, basically the whole team.

Next year is BCS game or bust.

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 02:52 PM
This year is a write off as the usual 7-5, 8-4 Alamo/Independence/Texas Bowl appearance for Tech.

The silver lining is that Stephens will be back next year along with Doege, Ward, Torres......hell, basically the whole team.

Next year is BCS game or bust.

I think it's possible to win 9 this year. OU is the only for sure loss on the schedule. I wanna say UT is a for sure loss(we play in Austin), but their QB situation/young defense could make for a close one.

And yeah, we're a young team this year too. We have something like 8 freshman starters on D. You just don't do that unless there was a horrible fuckup in recruiting under the last regime. As great a coach as Leach was, he never had a solid defense, which is why we lost more games than we should have when the offense wasn't hitting on all cylinders.

Doege/Stephens/Moore/Ward/Torres all back next year, along with the defense having played together for a full year.....could be a special year.

Blake
10-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I think it's possible to win 9 this year. OU is the only for sure loss on the schedule. I wanna say UT is a for sure loss(we play in Austin), but their QB situation/young defense could make for a close one.

OU and OSU are both losses and Tech always struggles at Mizzou.

Add UT, I think that's 4 auto losses right there.

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 03:36 PM
OU and OSU are both losses and Tech always struggles at Mizzou.

Add UT, I think that's 4 auto losses right there.

OSU is at home and winnable. Mizzou has a new QB who is struggling, and we beat them last year in a game where I didn't think we played all that well on the offensive side of the ball.

Like I said OU is the only one you can write off as a for sure loss, the others are definitely winnable and will be close games.

Blake
10-13-2011, 03:48 PM
OSU is at home and winnable. Mizzou has a new QB who is struggling, and we beat them last year in a game where I didn't think we played all that well on the offensive side of the ball.

Like I said OU is the only one you can write off as a for sure loss, the others are definitely winnable and will be close games.

I think Okie St beats Tech by 14+.

Either way, not much difference between 7 wins or 9.

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 05:07 PM
I think Okie St beats Tech by 14+.

Either way, not much difference between 7 wins or 9.

Hopefully not but I gotta say im pretty happy with how Tuberville has done so far. Hes brought in some quality players, now we have to see if he and the coaching staff can turn them into a good team that can contend.

Axe Murderer
10-13-2011, 05:32 PM
OSU is at home and winnable.

sons not so sure about that one. porchmonkeymon might have other thoughts if last year's game is any indication of what's to come

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 05:50 PM
sons not so sure about that one. porchmonkeymon might have other thoughts if last year's game is any indication of what's to come

Son hopefully we can hassle old man weeden for most of the day so darkiemon gets frustrated that the ball isnt coming his way, throws a nigfit and starts half-assing it.

Axe Murderer
10-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Son hopefully we can hassle old man weeden for most of the day so darkiemon gets frustrated that the ball isnt coming his way, throws a nigfit and starts half-assing it.

:tu

or maybe we could get lucky and he'll get arrested before the game. it's a long shot but with the color of his skin, you can't rule it out completely

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2011, 06:06 PM
:tu

or maybe we could get lucky and he'll get arrested before the game. it's a long shot but with the color of his skin, you can't rule it out completely

:tu good call, he seems like the type that would commit some domestic violence of some sort.

Blake
10-17-2011, 12:00 PM
That was the biggest Plaxico Burress Ive seen from Tech in a while.

Very disappointing considering Tubbs was supposed to be instilling discipline and some such in these guys.

Kansas State on the other hand was an incredibly disciplined group of scrubs.

Bill_Brasky
10-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Such a painful game to watch, if we didnt make dumbass mistakes we woulda been pulling away in the 4th.

Defense looked improved again, but doege had a terrible game. And the playcalling after the onsides recovery was fuckin terrible.

Axe Murderer
10-17-2011, 06:28 PM
the plane ride from Lubbock to Norman is gonna be so quiet you'll be able to hear a season drop i said considering the fact that we're guaranteed to get blown out in det one

K-State fucking sucks but this game was just a battle of who sucked less and thats why they won

Blake
10-18-2011, 09:21 AM
we're guaranteed to get blown out in det one

early line is OU (-28).

I think OU covers that spread by the 2nd quarter.

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Well play at least a decent half, and get raped the rest of the game.

Axe Murderer
10-18-2011, 10:04 PM
oh boy!

this one's on national TV!

Axe Murderer
10-22-2011, 07:04 PM
The beatdown is about to be under way! should be over midway through the 2nd.
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PS!!!

Bill_Brasky
10-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Tubs

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Mike Stoops leaves Tucson and our 10 game losing streak against D-1 teams is is broken, he goes up to Norman for the OU game where their 39 game home winning streak is broken. Must suck to be him :lmao

Blake
10-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Tubs

Doege

I think it's safe to say that it turns out that Potts was just a huge shitpile of suck.

Bill_Brasky
10-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Doege

I think it's safe to say that it turns out that Potts was just a huge shitpile of suck.

Teach me how to Doege!

Kid is just pure awesome, never seen a Tech QB win on the road in Norman...

Carona nailed big FGs on the road

Every Erxleben punt seemed to pin em deep

Defense was outstanding, Terrance Bullitt, Cqulin Hubert, Scott Smith, Daniel Cobb all had outstanding games...

Alex Torres has turned into the receiver we thought he would after 09

Adam James......the kid played well. I think im over being mad at him.

Still pretty high on this victory but ready to kick some ISU ass. Guns up!

Bill_Brasky
10-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Here's some highlights of Ben/Javares McRoy

qa2SZOiMabM&NR=1

Blake
10-26-2011, 04:18 PM
I figured Tech gave Ben a scholarship just for bait to bring Javares in.

He's been more than a huge surprise on special teams.

Bill_Brasky
10-27-2011, 12:16 PM
I figured Tech gave Ben a scholarship just for bait to bring Javares in.

He's been more than a huge surprise on special teams.

Yup.....they offered Ben a scholarship on his own merit, then Javares went to Florida anyway, then ended up transferring out. He won't be eligible to play until next year, but he'll just be another star in our receiving corps......and he'll be able to take the punt returning duties over from Zou, who has made so many mistakes in that area this year.

Blake
10-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Yup.....they offered Ben a scholarship on his own merit, then Javares went to Florida anyway, then ended up transferring out. He won't be eligible to play until next year, but he'll just be another star in our receiving corps......and he'll be able to take the punt returning duties over from Zou, who has made so many mistakes in that area this year.

Zou makes me nervous back there.

Blake
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. -- It’s not surprising that Tommy Tuberville and the Texas Tech coaching staff have keep in constant contact with Sporting News Top 125 WR Dominique Wheeler. He’s arguably the program’s biggest catch since Tuberville took over after the 2009 season, and they don’t want him to slip away......

He ultimately decided to go with the Red Raiders, but their competitors tried just about everything to make an impression.

“This year, (Texas coach) Mack Brown sent me a Valentine’s Day card,” Wheeler told Sporting News. “I can tell you that I never expected a Valentine’s Day card from Mack Brown.”

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2011-05/cfb-recruiting-2012/story/sn125-wr-wheeler-could-be-tubervilles-top-recruit-in-his-texas-tech-tenure#ixzz1c0xhXTgH

wtflol

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
10-28-2011, 05:09 PM
it's a shame Axe Murderer went on a Stoooooops run that led to his banning. This is shaping up to be a fine season for the Red Raiders and he's gonna miss it

Blake
10-28-2011, 05:32 PM
it's a shame Axe Murderer went on a Stoooooops run that led to his banning. This is shaping up to be a fine season for the Red Raiders and he's gonna miss it

Tech could feasibly lose four of the next five

Blake
10-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Check that. Five of the next five.

DMX7
10-30-2011, 11:51 AM
How the hell does Tech beat OU and then get killed by Iowa State when Texas killed Iowa State and got mauled by OU???

Did the rain delay help Tech because they delt with that earlier in the season?

Blake
10-30-2011, 12:54 PM
How the hell does Tech beat OU and then get killed by Iowa State when Texas killed Iowa State and got malled by OU???

Did the rain delay help Tech because they delt with that earlier in the season?

Tech ranks 105th against the run which is all iowa st does, so there was no doubt they were going to chew up the clock and keep techs offense off the field.

Tech then did themselves no favor by turning the ball over three times.

Also, Doege's throws looked flat and lacked zip. I think he's got a dead arm at the moment.

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2011, 01:31 PM
It was just a pathetic effort by everyone. Running QBs seem to always tear us apart, no matter how shitty they are. I hate that. Just further proves that we can beat anyone or lose to anyone. Better fuckin wake up next week.

Blake
10-30-2011, 01:47 PM
It was just a pathetic effort by everyone. Running QBs seem to always tear us apart, no matter how shitty they are. I hate that. Just further proves that we can beat anyone or lose to anyone. Better fuckin wake up next week.

we'd better beat someone in the coming weeks to get that 6th win to be bowl eligible

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
10-30-2011, 02:15 PM
definitely the most embarrassing loss I've seen since I've been here.

and B_B said it perfectly. N!gger QB's who just n!gger their way down the field always seem to tear us up. You'd think that Tuberville would be able to stop that

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2011, 03:03 PM
definitely the most embarrassing loss I've seen since I've been here.

and B_B said it perfectly. N!gger QB's who just n!gger their way down the field always seem to tear us up. You'd think that Tuberville would be able to stop that

I just wish Hubert woulda popped him on the first play of the game rather than waiting until he put up 21 points.

Blake
11-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Tech got a commit from this guy who plays on the same team as JJ Bynum:

jNeeYzUKEu0

lacks real breakaway speed, but has good vision, good hands and is elusive.

kinda sucks though that this might be the best RB that Tech could land this year.

Blake
11-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Texas Tech commit Clayton Nicholas:

ARLINGTON — Clayton Nicholas threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Lorenzo Joe as time expired to lift the Cooper Cougars to a 27-24 victory over Arlington Lamar on Friday in a Class 5A Division II playoff game at Cowboys Stadium.

.....It was Nicholas' fourth touchdown pass of the game and Cooper's lone score of the second half. Nicholas was 21-for-31 for 231 yards passing.

Nicholas threw for 124 yards and three touchdowns as the Coogs took a 21-10 first-half lead.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/nov/12/cooper-stuns-arlington-lamar-on-final-play/

Bill_Brasky
11-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Looks like WR Alex Torres freshman RB DeAndre Washington are done for the year.

Hate losing Washington.....he has such a bright future....

Blake
11-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Story of the season.

Doege going down would be the trifecta

Blake
01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Chad Glasgow got the boot.

I know they were bad, but it's a bit odd that they fired him after only one year, especially with the injuries they had.

Hopefully Tommy has someone else lined up with a better resume....

jgome21
01-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Art Kaufman is gonna be the DC for tech now. He's always seen in Lubbock on campus.

Bill_Brasky
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Chad Glasgow got the boot.

I know they were bad, but it's a bit odd that they fired him after only one year, especially with the injuries they had.

Hopefully Tommy has someone else lined up with a better resume....

Apparently some bad shit happened behimd the scenes there. He heard Tubs was going back to a 4-3 next year and figured he was done so he starting calling recruits and telling them not to come to Tech.

#2 JUCO CB Kass Everett chose Tech on signing day but somehow mysteriously ended up at OU by the end of the day.......

jgome21
01-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Apparently some bad shit happened behimd the scenes there. He heard Tubs was going back to a 4-3 next year and figured he was done so he starting calling recruits and telling them not to come to Tech.

#2 JUCO CB Kass Everett chose Tech on signing day but somehow mysteriously ended up at OU by the end of the day.......

Art Kaufman is tech's number 1 choice at DC. We have already offered him but are waiting for his decision. It should be announced as early as Tues or Weds. However, if he doesn't sign then I have no idea who we can get. Yes, we are going back to the 4-3. As for Kaseem Everett, we lost him because of our DC situation and Glasgow was nowhere to be found when Evertt and his father wanted to speak with him. OU then snuck in and stole him. There were rumors that Glasgow was bad-mouthing tech, but who knows.

NFO
04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Barrett goes with Buckeyes
Meyer's track record helps sway Rider QB

By Andy Newberry
Posted April 19, 2012

Rider's J.T. Barrett verbally committed to play football at Ohio State University on Wednesday. Patrick Johnston/Times Record News

Rider's J.T. Barrett verbally committed to play football at Ohio State University on Wednesday. Patrick Johnston/Times Record News

J.T. Barrett is ready to become a Buckeye.

The Rider High School junior gave Ohio State a verbal commitment to play college football there on Wednesday.

Barrett still has a season to play quarterback at Rider, where he has helped the Raiders reach the regional final in each of his two seasons on varsity.

On the field, Barrett seemingly always has good options, either throwing to an open receiver or running with his blend of power, speed and vision.

He said trying to make the right college choice was a lot like the decisions he makes on Friday nights.

Again, his options were good ones with Texas Tech, Baylor, LSU and Nebraska among the finalists.

"The biggest thing is I thought to myself in a good position, just like on Friday night I want to put us in position to make a good play, and I thought to myself where do I want to be," Barrett said. "All the offers I got, I put myself in position of playing quarterback there.

"At the end of the day I thought if I went somewhere else I was going to be sitting there watching the national championship and I wasn't there. Ohio State was going to be there and I wasn't going there."

The tradition of winning at Ohio State and the spectacular track record of head coach Urban Meyer, who won two national championships at Florida and had an undefeated season at Utah, didn't hurt.

It was offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Tom Herman who did most of the recruiting of Barrett.

"When I called him he said, 'The offensive staff told me if I don't come back with you as a Buckeye then I'm in trouble,'" Barrett said. "I told him I was going to be a Buckeye. I was going to do it Friday but figured why wait. I called coach Meyer about 15 minutes later."

Former Rider star receiver, and current Buffalo Bill, David Nelson played for Meyer at Florida. Barrett said he talked with Nelson about that.

"I talk to David and the biggest thing he told me is that 'the first two years I hated coach Meyer and I was going to transfer, but right now I wouldn't be the man I am today without coach Meyer,'" Barrett said. "It speaks volumes about coach Meyer. And he has a family just like we have here at Rider with coach Gar (Jim Garfield)."

cont..

Link (http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2012/apr/19/barrett-goes-with-buckeyes/)

Must be getting some free tats, eh Blake :lmao

Sorry I stole your Ohio St tat joke you have been using for 2 years. :lol

Blake
04-19-2012, 02:23 PM
You're clearly not obsessed.

Clearly.

NFO
04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
:rollin

If you say so kid.

Blake
04-19-2012, 03:50 PM

Clearly.

NFO
04-19-2012, 05:15 PM
How about that TJ Barrett non-committing to Tech?

Tech is probably used to in-state talent picking better schools, even if those schools are on probation. :lol

Blake
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM

Clearly.

NFO
04-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Can I get a post with more self absorbed loser speak?

NFO
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM
lol at losing Barrett

Blake
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM

Clearly.

NFO
04-19-2012, 05:33 PM
lol at losing Barrett.

IWantsACuatro
04-19-2012, 07:11 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2zjgm84.gif

Blake
04-19-2012, 07:45 PM
lol at losing Barrett.

He never committed to Tech so I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, Tech still has a good shot at Kenny Hill which is basically the same guy as Barrett.

And even if they don't get Hill, some other 3-4 star QB will come along and put up the usual stats.

rofl at your puny obsessed lol

Bill_Brasky
04-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Fucking Ronnie Daniels.....

Blake
04-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Tech Lands Two Speed Demons

It has been a great couple of days for the Texas Tech Red Raiders in the streets of Houston.

First, Tavares Garner, a 6-foot-0, 170-pound athlete from Manvel pulled the trigger on a commitment and got the ball rolling for the 2013 class.

Garner is a versatile athlete who will play in the defensive backfield in college. He helped Manvel to a 15-1 record as a junior in 2011.

Garner is reporting a 4.38 40-yard dash and has been clocked at 10.5 in the 100-meter dash, so he is bringing real speed to the college game and has a knack for locking down half of the field.

Then, the news got even better for the Red Raiders when Devin Lauderdale, a 5-foot-10, 170-pound wide receiver announced his intentions to play in Lubbock.

Lauderdale is a true prize, who like Garner reports top-tier speed. He is listed with a 10.6 100-meter dash time, but is also very scary in space.

Lauderdale selected Texas Tech over reported verbal offers from Baylor, Colorado, Texas A&M and Notre Dame

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1158449.html

NFO
04-20-2012, 09:25 PM
He never committed to Tech so I don't know what you're talking about.

But he was seriously considering Tech.

Tech still has a good shot at Kenny Hill.

But IF he doesn't sign with Tech you wouldn't have lost him either. :rollin

rofl at your puny obsessed lol

Says the tool that changed his profile to Aggy's opponent each week. Pretty sad when you are obsessed with Aggy. :lmao

Blake
04-20-2012, 09:57 PM
But he was seriously considering Tech.

But IF he doesn't sign with Tech you wouldn't have lost him either. :rollin,

You can't lose something you never had.

You're stupid.

Says the tool that changed his profile to Aggy's opponent each week. Pretty sad when you are obsessed with Aggy. :lmao

I was just having some shits and giggles on their way out the door during football season.

You went and dug up an old Texas Tech thread to post some weak recruiting sauce in April.

Clearly.

NFO
04-20-2012, 10:07 PM
You can't lose something you never had.

Tech had a chance to receive a commit you was interested. Tech lost a chance.

I was just having some shits and giggles on their way out the door.

I'm just having shits and giggles with you and I get a response to a post every time. Pure entertainment for me. The fact that you humiliate yourself on a repeated basis is just a bonus :tu

You went and dug up an old Texas Tech thread to post some weak recruiting sauce.

The thread says "(+related news)" losing out on a key recruit is related news. Good job on landing the two "speed demons" though :tu Kind of impressive for Tech.

Blake
04-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Clearly you're not obsessed.

Clearly.

Blake
06-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Injuries played a key role in Texas Tech’s underwhelming 5-7 season a year ago. In particular, the Red Raiders backfield was decimated when leading rusher Eric Stephens and primary backup DeAndre Washington both went down with separate season-ending ligament tears in their knee.

The good news for TTU, however, is that both running backs should be good enough to go for the fall. Coach Tommy Tuberville said as much about Stephens in January and Washington (pictured) told RedRaiderSports on Friday he’s close to full strength again.

“Right now it’s about 80, 85 percent,” Washington said of his knee. “I’m moving lateral and doing a lot of cutting. I haven’t gone all out yet, but it’s coming along. I should be ready for the season.

“It was a blow, but the way I look at it was it was a minor setback. Everything happens for a reason. I’m just looking to bounce back from it and trying to make the most of it. I’ll be 120 (percent).”

Receiver Alex Torres (ACL) should also be back in time for the start of the season. Torres, incidentally, suffered his injury against Missouri as well.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/05/texas-tech-rb-says-he-expects-to-be-120-percent-for-season/

Tech has UT, OU, Baylor and West Virginia all at home this year.

My expectation at this point with this talent and this schedule is 9 wins.

I think Tubs seat will get pretty hot if they win less than 8.

Blake
07-05-2012, 07:37 PM
There's little more frustrating to me in sports than wasted potential. It happens for various reasons, but bad decisions off the field is often the worst example.

If you're a frequent reader of the blog, you know how much potential I see in Texas Tech receiver Darrin Moore.

Last year, some of that potential was held back by injuries after Moore hauled in 21 catches for 339 yards and four touchdowns in the first two games of 2011.

Now, he's driven himself into a new hurdle.

Texas Tech has suspended wide receiver Darrin Moore from the football team after his April arrest on a drunken-driving charge.

Athletic department spokesman Blayne Beal confirmed to The Associated Press on Tuesday reports of Moore's suspension.

The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports police reports show Moore was arrested April 13 after a Lubbock police officer observed him driving erratically. He remains free on $1,000 bond.

more

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/colleges/post/_/id/4678720/techs-moore-must-get-out-of-own-way

he had better not miss the season because of this shit.

Blake
07-05-2012, 08:11 PM
jIUHeNV8KHI

not the best ever, but not bad.

DesignatedT
07-05-2012, 08:21 PM

Blake
07-05-2012, 08:26 PM

y'alls is better, tbh.

Blake
12-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Jason Howell covers recruiting in the state of Texas for Rivals.com. He said that Kingsbury will immediately bring a boost to the recruiting efforts of the Red Raiders.

"He was a recruit to the school and he played there so he knows all of the attractive things about the program," Howell said. "He will not need to fake it because he was sold on going to Lubbock and he can sell kids on going to Lubbock.

"More than that is that it isn't going to be the stepping-stone job that some other people may look at it as ? he will not be looking to move on after a couple of years. It is a great fit for him and for the school."

Texas Tech has 17 commitments for its Class of 2013 and that currently ranks ninth in the 10-team Big 12. It also ranks No. 55 nationally, which would be the program's lowest-rated class since Rivals.com began tracking recruiting classes with the Class of 2002 --Kingsbury's last as a player.

Level said that the hire has been met with near universal approval.

"Facebook, Twitter, all of that stuff has been buzzing," he said. "People are really busting at the seams to have him back."

http://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1448484

FkLA
12-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Tevin Broussard one of the top JUCO safetys chooses UTSA over Texas Tech. Haha.

ThePop
12-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Lets just use this topic as the A&M recruiting topic.

Blake
12-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Tevin Broussard one of the top JUCO safetys chooses UTSA over Texas Tech. Haha.

Pretty sure he was one of the recruits at the Tubs dinner party.

Can't blame him for committing to lolutsa. Wouldn't blame him him either for decommitting later.

Blake
12-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Lets just use this topic as the A&M recruiting topic.

seems to me they enjoy not being obsessed with UT by talking about their recruits in the UT thread.

Or a new one could be started.

Blake
03-20-2014, 06:08 PM
..... thing that really stands out about the youngest [Breiden] Fehoko is that he is ridiculously strong for a high school junior. A recent video shows him repping 225 pounds on bench press 40 times, which is more than a large percentage of grown men at the NFL Combine each year.“It’s nothing really,” Fehoko said out of humility. “It’s a lot of training and putting in the work. 225 is a tough deal, but if you put in the work and know how much you want to do it, it’s really good.”Texas Tech isn’t the only school with family ties working in its favor, however, but the Red Raiders’ ties seem a little bit stronger than those of a program in the northeast.

http://texastech.247sports.com/Article/Honolulu-Haw-Farrington-DT-Fehoko-has-a-lot-to-like-about-Tech-182498

Tech needs this guy.

Blake
03-20-2014, 06:09 PM
and lol Ohio St