PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown: " I Want To Bring Passion and Showtime Back To LA."

Koolaid_Man
09-16-2011, 07:44 PM
:toast Look out SOB's...

Brown Wants to Bring Passion to Lakers?

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

(http://www.hoopsworld.com/brown-wants-to-bring-passion-to-lakers/emailpopup/)
(Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike) Brown wants to build a cooperative community in Lakerland where no one is keeping track of who gives what to whom, yet everyone is accountable. At the heart of that is consistent effort, and although Brown is too nice to cast the aspersions, it’s abundantly clear that he intends to bring a passion back to the Lakers’ play
that was sorely lacking in a disappointing last season under Phil Jackson.

“I don’t feel like I’m the smartest guy out there,” Brown said. “I feel like I’m a pretty good people-person. I feel like I have common sense, at least. And I do believe that I work hard. To me, that’s where my advantage is going to be, if there is one.”

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2011, 07:48 PM
And Kobe wishes he wasn't a tired old frozen shit bag in Germany but we can't all get what we want.

Dunc n Dave
09-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Let's see "nice guy" Mike Brown try to work the officials in a playoff series in his post game pressers like Phil did. I bet Brown won't be willing to take the fine the way Jackson did to help his team get more calls the next game.

DMX7
09-18-2011, 10:34 PM
I want stuff too.

ElNono
09-19-2011, 01:34 AM
Does he means his assistants? crofl

Banzai
09-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Passion tea.

ducks
09-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Let's see "nice guy" Mike Brown try to work the officials in a playoff series in his post game pressers like Phil did. I bet Brown won't be willing to take the fine the way Jackson did to help his team get more calls the next game.

phil did not pay those fines

instead of fines they should award the other team the lakers are playing 10 points

hater
03-08-2012, 10:20 AM
http://jazzfanatical.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mike-brown.gif?w=450