PDA

View Full Version : Hope Solo Kisses Black Guy

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2011, 12:07 PM
:lol Well played CJ..well played....the tide is changing my friends...they want us more than you know...:lmao

0zIswIuiObg

BlackSwordsMan
09-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Us? You manilla colored white water rafting faggot. No one wants you.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Uh. You forgot to put "(no racist)" in the title.

smh

JayTheClown
09-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Two gay guys kissing
I don't get it :wtf

benefactor
09-17-2011, 03:41 PM
If only you were black.

silverblk mystix
09-17-2011, 04:08 PM
what a lame excuse for a man...

tap-dancing like ten motherfuckers just to try and impress some androgynous-looking thing in a sweat suit...

next he'll be juggling knives and twisting his nutz in a knot just to get a peck on the cheek...

no respect for a man that would humiliate himself for any female-especially one that doesn't really look female...

loser...

Koolaid_Man
09-17-2011, 05:40 PM
what a lame excuse for a man...

tap-dancing like ten motherfuckers just to try and impress some androgynous-looking thing in a sweat suit...

next he'll be juggling knives and twisting his nutz in a knot just to get a peck on the cheek...

no respect for a man that would humiliate himself for any female-especially one that doesn't really look female...

loser...

:lmao....I feel ya...couldn't be Kool.....but at the end of the day he was probably envisioning pulling his cock outta that pussy..He had to do something original....I mean hey....:lol

when I holla at a breezey I'm usually way beyond what I'm going to say and I'm thinking about her sex face at the end of the night...so I can't fault the dude too harshly...:lol

Vici
09-17-2011, 07:56 PM
you are 100% correct.

the white male is no longer perceived as the alpha male. the tide has turned and black men are the most desirable males on this planet.

women treat black cock as a valuable commodity and they literally worship black men because of this.

welcome to the new world..
the world where black men dominate your lives.

music
sports
movies
media
tv
and now your girls..
black men are in charge.

It's like if I say it enough it'll be true!

hehateme
09-17-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm not sure which one you are crushing on kool...the gay plaxico burress look alike or the white guy trying to pull the beat together at the end.

Barney Stinson
09-18-2011, 04:51 AM
You're whiter than Woody Allen.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2013, 08:33 PM
She just married one too

CubanSucks
01-02-2013, 08:57 PM
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/z6rOGqoB0b0/hqdefault.jpg

I know you like the attention..but
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205573&page=2&highlight=hope+solo