PDA

View Full Version : Favorite highlight mixes?

pass1st
09-17-2011, 04:36 PM
What's everybody's favorite highlight mixes of players/teams?

I got a few
7WR86xLSITc
fPWpOEK-_6E
wepsjbcgYNs
C8-jiOcv-Vg

http://www.youtube.com/user/bnice123baller this guy makes pretty good mixes

Prime KG
09-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Here's a clip of past his prime me, owning Dirk per the usual.

ytAbP4cT_A0

Here's a clip of Tim Duncan kicking my ass.

iONc_SFnpMs

pass1st
09-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Would that make you the 2nd best PF?

Prime KG
09-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Would that make you the 2nd best PF?

I am whatever GNSF needs me to be. If they want to talk about how I was a loser who didn't make his teammates better in Minnesota so that they can prop up Duncan, then that's who I am.

If they want to call me one of the greatest all around players in the game, along with one of the best defenders ever seen, but unfortunately my teammates were too shitty in Minnesota to help me out, all in order to downgrade Dirk's accomplishments, then that's what I become.

Because I'm not the basketball player GNSF really knows I am, just the one it wants to see me as at that moment in order to win their arguments. Because I can take it.......I'm a silent guardian.....a watchful protector.....a Dark Knight.....

Axe Murderer
09-18-2011, 01:27 PM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2011, 02:08 PM
the tmac orlando mix is nice..

mavs>spurs
09-18-2011, 02:13 PM
I am whatever GNSF needs me to be. If they want to talk about how I was a loser who didn't make his teammates better in Minnesota so that they can prop up Duncan, then that's who I am.

If they want to call me one of the greatest all around players in the game, along with one of the best defenders ever seen, but unfortunately my teammates were too shitty in Minnesota to help me out, all in order to downgrade Dirk's accomplishments, then that's what I become.

Because I'm not the basketball player GNSF really knows I am, just the one it wants to see me as at that moment in order to win their arguments. Because I can take it.......I'm a silent guardian.....a watchful protector.....a Dark Knight.....

LOL WTF :lmao greatest post of 2011

Jodelo
09-18-2011, 03:18 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
09-18-2011, 04:24 PM

:rollin

xellos88330
09-18-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't know about mixes, but that Vince Carter dunk in the Olympics will always be my favorite basketball highlight.

ieXETZVLJa4

DMC
09-18-2011, 09:35 PM

lol no, you're a butt sore Mavs faggot with yet another troll name who hates the fact that Duncan was a far superior plater to KG, but KG was better than Dirk.

Just 3 more rings and you faggots can chill in the VIP section with the rest of us.

Prime KG
09-18-2011, 09:36 PM
lol no, you're a butt sore Mavs faggot with yet another troll name.

Good comeback! :tu

DMC
09-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Good comeback! :tu

Duncan >>>>>>>> KG >>>>Dirk>>>>midgets

Prime KG
09-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Duncan >>>>>>>> KG >>>>Dirk>>>>midgets

atta boy!

Monostradamus
09-18-2011, 09:53 PM
lol no, you're a butt sore Mavs faggot with yet another troll name who hates the fact that Duncan was a far superior plater to KG, but KG was better than Dirk.

Just 3 more rings and you faggots can chill in the VIP section with the rest of us.

:lmao who's butt sore again?