PDA

View Full Version : "if i was 50 yrs younger, i'd whoop your..."

koriwhat
09-18-2011, 12:04 AM
haha you suck gayweather! cheating ass pos!

BlackSwordsMan
09-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Racist.

hehateme
09-18-2011, 12:09 AM
there's an other sports forum with this thread already you dumb bitch...but yes it was cheap and yes you suck.

DJ Mbenga
09-18-2011, 12:16 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10079575.jpg

koriwhat
09-18-2011, 12:32 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10079575.jpg

:lol

wish they would've captured the dude smiling to the cam when gayweather was tellin' him he's a bitch and whatnot. classic!

btw, forum police, stfu!

MannyIsGod
09-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Anyplace to see a video of what happened yet?

skut_farkus
09-18-2011, 01:02 AM
lol mayweather

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:51 AM
A headbutt equals one deducted point, which in this fight was huge

a ref texting on his phone and looking at a ring girls tits for 20 straight seconds instead of telling the fighters to box is an entirely different issue

mavs>spurs
09-18-2011, 01:52 AM
beaners just mad that their beaner got his ass rocked

DMC
09-18-2011, 02:03 AM
i3bKEVcyvjk

DMC
09-18-2011, 02:55 AM
haha you suck gayweather! cheating ass pos!
Cheating? How can you cheat when there's a ref right there? Protect yourself at all times.

Just smarter imo.

phyzik
09-18-2011, 04:28 AM
LOL Gayweather.

Larry Merchant punked his ass out!

Gayweather got trolled by old man Larry Merchant! :lol

Gayweather is a fucking bitch, that was some cheap shit he pulled and he knows it, thats why he was dodging the question and got all ass-hurt when Larry persisted.

I HATE Larry Merchant, but that shit was fucking EPIC!!!

phyzik
09-18-2011, 04:30 AM
Cheating? How can you cheat when there's a ref right there? Protect yourself at all times.

Just smarter imo.

Your right, it wasnt cheating, but there is something called sportsmanship. If you call yourself the greatest you shouldn't have to resort to that pussy bullshit. I mean, he fucking faked huging the dude and took a cheap shot at him!!!

Thats the biggest bitch move I've ever seen not only in professional sports, but in common society!

Also, if you look at the ref when it happens, he isnt even paying attention to the fighters. I mean, it resembled a skit right out of the WWF! :lmao

and people wonder why boxing is considered corrupt....

ChuckD
09-18-2011, 08:06 AM
lol, World Wide Boxing

fraga
09-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Mayweather proving once again why his punk ghetto ass can't fight a real fighter like Pacquio...

pawe
09-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Mayweather proving once again why he is being called a bitch.

DMC
09-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Your right, it wasnt cheating, but there is something called sportsmanship. If you call yourself the greatest you shouldn't have to resort to that pussy bullshit. I mean, he fucking faked huging the dude and took a cheap shot at him!!!

Sportsmanship is a myth. In the end, the two are beating the fuck out of each other and the Mexican head butted him. Oh I know he apologized, but that's just a bullshit show. He was going to do it again.

Thats the biggest bitch move I've ever seen not only in professional sports, but in common society!

Never saw the Tyson/Holyfield ear removal move I suppose.

Also, if you look at the ref when it happens, he isnt even paying attention to the fighters. I mean, it resembled a skit right out of the WWF! :lmao

The fighter has to protect himself. Even if the ref was looking, he wouldn't have prevented that. Dude got knocked the fuck out.

and people wonder why boxing is considered corrupt....
Because no one takes advantage of a downed player by going 5 on 4 in the NBA. Everyone on the opposite team just stops playing and waits for him to recover.

Creepn
09-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Didn't see that VH1 reality love show with TLC Chilly or whatever her name is? She was all over Mayweather's dick trying to hook up with the dude and marry him but he had his guard up the whole time and she had to give up on him.

What makes you think he'll drop his guard over some headbutting mexican guy hugging him and kissing him?

MannyIsGod
09-18-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't care if it was legal or not. Chump move. Mayweather will forever be known as a chump who dodged Manny until he nuts up and fights Manny. If that ever happens then he can be known as the overrated chump who got blasted by Manny.

Creepn
09-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Def. a chump move. No doubt about it.

CubanSucks
09-18-2011, 02:07 PM
PMszKiXFtvo

bitch move by Mayweather but I don't blame him one bit for doing it. That headbutt, though ineffective, was ridiculous.

As far as that asshat Merchant, I just think Mayweather was getting impatient there at the end considering it took Merchant like 5 fucking minutes to ask a damn question. What the fuck is that fossel doing out there anyway. He reminded me of my Granddad trying to ask me about my life.

Agloco
09-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Weaksauce by Mayweather.

Bitch move if there ever was one.

Question though, had the ref started the fight again when Mayweather hit him? Or did Mayweather come out with the fake hug in hpes of intentionally catching Ortiz off guard? I'm not clear on the order of events.

Either way, that's bogus imo.

JIM LAMPLEY
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't care if it was legal or not. Chump move. Mayweather will forever be known as a chump who dodged Manny until he nuts up and fights Manny. If that ever happens then he can be known as the overrated chump who got blasted by Manny.

Excellent analysis and I couldn't agree more.

Spursfan092120
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
bitch move by Mayweather but I don't blame him one bit for doing it. That headbutt, though ineffective, was ridiculous.

As far as that asshat Merchant, I just think Mayweather was getting impatient there at the end considering it took Merchant like 5 fucking minutes to ask a damn question. What the fuck is that fossel doing out there anyway. He reminded me of my Granddad trying to ask me about my life.

this...exactly this. Merchant was giving him hell, like he always does, and Mayweather had enough. Yeah, Mayweather had a bitch move, but so did Ortiz. Everybody hates Mayweather, and so he's the one everybody bitches about. Guaranteed if it was the other way around, Mayweather did the head butt, and Ortiz had the cheap shots, people would be cheering right now, saying Mayweather deserved it for the head butt. Let's try to be unbiased.

Spursfan092120
09-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Mayweather will forever be known as a chump who dodged Manny until he nuts up and fights Manny. If that ever happens then he can be known as the overrated chump who got blasted by Manny.

Seriously...a guy who is 42-0 is not a chump. Punk? Yes...but not a chump. I do think his career will be flawed though if he doesn't fight Pacquiao.

SA210
09-18-2011, 03:03 PM

DMC
09-18-2011, 04:39 PM
PMszKiXFtvo

Your granddad must have been senile. No one in their right mind would give a shit about your life.

koriwhat
09-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Mayweather did enough hugging for everyone the other night when he realized he was up against some young buck who has a good shot at ruining his "flawless" record. Dudes a bitch thatll hug and then cheapshot instead of hugging to gain some energy back.

You could tell mayweather was getting a little worried about his record during the 3rd or 4th round with all the hugging he was doing.

Pacman will whoop his ass if mayweather stops being a bitch and mans up already.

Fpoonsie
09-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Meh. After seein the vid that CS posted, I can't really fault Mayweather for it either. The hugs and kisses were overkill w/ an intended purpose after Ortiz had delivered his own cheap shot, and when he tried the nonsensical "let's make up" bullshit again, 'weather took advantage.

Sisk
09-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Cheap shot.

lil'mo
09-18-2011, 08:51 PM
lol this islike mexicans vs blacks and whites

BlackSwordsMan
09-18-2011, 09:01 PM
if pego was 50 years younger he wouldn't need those bottle rimmed glasses

CubanSucks
09-19-2011, 12:48 AM
lol this islike mexicans vs blacks and whites

I can understand if mine and Fpoonsie's reactions are a little out of the ordinary. I still think Mayweather's a little prick fwiw

then again I think boxing is a shitty sport to begin with. It's one part of a better sport in MMA. It's like comparing track to football. One of the sports is a small part of the other. Sure it's "pure" but it's boring as fuck. It would be like having two guys having a shooting contest in basketball and that's it.

Booharv
09-19-2011, 01:18 AM
CubanSucks insights are always so lucid and they cut right to the heart of the matter.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-19-2011, 01:36 AM
Why is it everyone suddenly becomes as racially judgmental as I am when there is a boxing match involving two different races :lol

FkLA
09-19-2011, 04:04 AM
Guaranteed if it was the other way around, Mayweather did the head butt, and Ortiz had the cheap shots, people would be cheering right now, saying Mayweather deserved it for the head butt. Let's try to be unbiased.

Probably true simply because he is so hated, so people wouldve been cheering but as far as people calling it a clean legit win....I dont think anyone with common sense wouldve. If the situation was reversed, Mayweather wouldve been crying and claiming he was still undefeated.