PDA

View Full Version : MayWeather: "Manny Pacquio Is Next"

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Now please shut the fuck already you c's, g's and b's...Manny is nothing to Floyd and Floyd shouldn't treat him like he is...just because you guys may feel that Manny is the great "white" savior doesn't mean a real n-word like Mayweather does...

Hw1CCmC4-fQ

Mayweather is more honorable than Manny. Manny won't agree to take random Olympic style drug testing. He says he's superstitious then he says it drains him of energy and then he says he'll take the testing only if it just a few days before the fight...

All of you you bought into the hype of Mayweather dodging Manny I got some real truth for your asses....:lol and this shit is going to sting..

Now you tell me who sounds like they have something to hide:

Pacquiao had agreed to move off his hard-line stance of refusing a blood test inside 30 days before the fight, but Mayweather wouldn't budge off his desire for random testing all the way until the fight, Arum said. Nor would Mayweather agree to a public apology for remarks he made accusing Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs, Arum said.Really so they won't agree to testing throughout...and those fuckers want an apology...really to top it all off they want an apology...seriously..:lol

Arum said Pacquiao would move on and likely fight junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman on March 13 or March 20. So Pacman didn't want to agree to drug testing terms and then the hating white boy media spins this shit as if Money May is at fault...incredible...:lol

The sides had negotiated every point of the deal except for the drug testing procedures. The fighters agreed to unlimited random urine testing, but Mayweather insisted on random blood testing as well, even though the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which would regulate the fight, requires only urine testing.So Manny didn't want to test the Olympic style way...why because it looks as if he didn't want the more stringent testing to be done...he's clearly hiding something...and the Mayweather camp has every right to smoke this guy out...

Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs) didn't want any blood testing but had agreed to take three blood tests: one during the week of the kickoff news conference, which would have taken place next week; one random test to be conducted no later than 30 days before the fight; and a final test in his dressing room after the fight. Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs) would have been subject to the same testing procedures.So Pacquiao wanted to look like he was being honest but he didn't want to take the test just days leading up to the fight and just before the fight. Hmmm...ok :lol

Arum said Pacquiao agreed to shorten the window for a blood test to 24 days before the fight. In order to receive a Nevada boxing license, Pacquiao took the standard annual blood test 24 days before his May 2009 fight with Ricky Hatton.
:lmao @ 24 days...dude is a fucking cheater....:lol

"Manny accepted what was on the table and Mayweather rejected it," Arum said. "Haymon and Schaefer tried to convince Floyd all [Tuesday night] and [Wednesday] and he wouldn't agree to it. He didn't want the fight. He never wanted the fight. I always knew the fight wouldn't happen."

oh really...he accepted it...:lol Fact is he didn't accept Mayweathers demands to randomly test throughout and the day of...if that wasn't on the table then I'd reject it too if I thought his ass was a cheater...Bob Arum is a slime ball...but he calculated right...he probably felt that since most people hate the black guy anyway all he had to do was say that Mayweather wouldn't accept it and run to the his friends in the media and they would spin it in favor or the "Great White Hype" anyways. It worked like a charm. :lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

But Mayweather being the stand-up guy that he is issues this statement recently to Pacman's camp...cheating or not:

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 03:21 PM
and for the record these hating ass white boys in the media have always said the same shit about Floyd dodging people...then Floyd fights the people he's allegedly dodging like Hatton and Mosley and others and when he kicks their asses the media moves on to the next hate Floyd movement....

Here's some perspective...FLoyd beat all the guys this c said he was afraid of..

Qu9xhT7_YYE

and another:

_sfM0PxaD3c

BlackSwordsMan
09-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Why aren't you banned?

Brutalis
09-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Pacman is a cheater until he proves otherwise. There's no excuses as to why he won't do the tests as May has stated he will do the very same tests at random times.

No more excuses.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Why aren't you banned?

why should I be...there was nothing offensive about my post...check it out again...it's all truth...:lol

did you win tranny of the year yet...:lol

pawe
09-18-2011, 03:45 PM
What makes that fucking cheap shot artist so special that pacman has to give in to his demands before he fights him?

If they are going to fight in the United States of Mayweather then they do Mayweather rules but they will fight in Vegas so let Vegas do the testing.
Pacman is just going to send this chump to the hospital so Mayweather dodging the fight is better TBH.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 03:57 PM
What makes that fucking cheap shot artist so special that pacman has to give in to his demands before he fights him?

If they are going to fight in the United States of Mayweather then they do Mayweather rules but they will fight in Vegas so let Vegas do the testing.
Pacman is just going to send this chump to the hospital so Mayweather dodging the fight is better TBH.

I could say the fact that he's undefeated and if he's going to fall it's not going to be to a cheater...I can't beleive you just posted that crap...at least have the honor and dignity to just come right out and admit that you know or suspect based on the evidence that's out there that Pacman is cheating but that you don't give a dam if he's cheating or not...

You guys like to change the rules of morality when it's convenient. You wouldn't be asking that question if Pacman was preparing to fight a great white champion...you'd want Pacman's head on a platter if you thought he was trying to cheat a white man...and we both know it...real talk...:toast

Nathan89
09-18-2011, 04:11 PM

This.

If 24 days is the rule Pacquio would be a bitch to do anything else.

Hooks
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Martinez>>> mayweather

BlackSwordsMan
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm offended by the racial banter you put in your first post.

pawe
09-18-2011, 04:16 PM
How did Mayweather know Pacman is on something? Is an accusation enough basis to say he is cheating? Pacman sued him for defamation because of that stunt btw.
And just because he is undefeated doesnt mean he has the right to demand ridiculous stipulations.

Pacman is going to be broke in a few years because of his lifestyle and that is the reason why he is going to fight anyone who wants to fight him. All Mayweather needs to do is shut his damn mouth and train harder than Pacman and get in the ring with him.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:16 PM
This.

If 24 days is the rule Pacquio would be a bitch to do anything else.

then why you frauds sweatin Barry Bonds...:lol

it's like I said:

You guys like to change the rules of morality when it's convenient. You wouldn't be asking that question if Pacman was preparing to fight a great white champion...you'd want Pacman's head on a platter if you thought he was trying to cheat a white man...and we both know it...real talk..

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm offended by the racial banter you put in your first post.

make your self feel better and go suck your man's dick...

Re-Animator
09-18-2011, 04:18 PM
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/BAMPLAYA17/Bloodsport-ChongLeeYouAreNext.gif

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:23 PM
How did Mayweather know Pacman is on something? Is an accusation enough basis to say he is cheating? Pacman sued him for defamation because of that stunt btw.
And just because he is undefeated doesnt mean he has the right to demand ridiculous stipulations.

Pacman is going to be broke in a few years because of his lifestyle and that is the reason why he is going to fight anyone who wants to fight him. All Mayweather needs to do is shut his damn mouth and train harder than Pacman and get in the ring with him.

Of course he sued him because he was told by the media this is how you make it seem like your innocent...by suing...He won't win shit in a court of law...

He's clearly running from Olympic style blood testing for a reason...There is NO reason for Manny to object...He's come up with so many reasons, from it being Superstitious, to it draining him of energy, to he's afraid of needles, to Mayweather has no right to ask him to take the test...:lmao and you don't find that suspect in the least...:rollinOpen your eyes dick head...I know you're racist and hate my boy Mayweather but that doesn't mean he's not right...:lol

You have no understanding of the fight game...Manny needs Floyd way more than Floyd needs Manny...Floyd can make it 2 fights what Manny makes in 3 years. If Floyd agreed to a split of the purse or winner takes 60% then Pacman better get his ass in the drug testing room and shut the fuck up with the gotdam excuses...you white boys like to live lies and this stunt you guys are trying to pull is just more of it...:lol

Nathan89
09-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Of course he sued him because he was told by the media this is how you make it seem like your innocent...by suing...He won't win shit in a court of law...

He's clearly running from Olympic style blood testing for a reason...There is NO reason for Manny to object...He's come up with so many reasons, from it being Superstitious, to it draining him of energy, to he's afraid of needles, to Mayweather has no right to ask him to take the test...:lmao and you don't find that suspect in the least...:rollinOpen your eyes dick head...I know you're racist and hate my boy Mayweather but that doesn't mean he's not right...:lol

You have no understanding of the fight game...Manny needs Floyd way more than Floyd needs Manny...Floyd can make it 2 fights what Manny makes in 3 years. If Floyd agreed to a split of the purse or winner takes 60% then Pacman better get his ass in the drug testing room and shut the fuck up with the gotdam excuses...you white boys like to live lies and this stunt you guys are trying to pull is just more of it...:lol

Mayweather has no right to ask him to take a test inside the 24 day time period. It's the principle...

I guess that's why you don't understand.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Mayweather has no right to ask him to take a test inside the 24 day time period. It's the principle...

I guess that's why you don't understand.

what? The Principle of Cheating I guess..:lol and you're right I don't understand...so he'll sue for the accusation but won't take the fucking test to prove the allegations baseless...this is why the whole court thing was a charades:lmao

any level thinking and sane person knows this....

Now:

VDW0ZnZxjn4

pawe
09-18-2011, 04:48 PM

You dont have to call me a dickhead and I am not racist. Dont try to suck me into your racist schtick because it's really not funny and you have to retire it already.

Manny definitely needs floyd because of the money. But Manny is the better fighter right now.
I dare you to start a poll on who's better and Manny will come out on top not counting the troll votes.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:54 PM
You dont have to call me a dickhead and I am not racist. Dont try to suck me into your racist schtick because it's really not funny and you have to retire it already.

Manny definitely needs floyd because of the money. But Manny is the better fighter right now.
I dare you to start a poll on who's better and Manny will come out on top not counting the troll votes.

Son you're outta your leagues dealing with Kool...you've already shown me you lack basic understanding / rationale skills and yet you persist...:lol

Manny is the better fighter based exactly on what? People think everyone that steps in front of FLoyd is the better fighter...Manny is a hype machine a media creation that's running from a blood test...and all you have in his defense is that Mayweather doesn't have the right to ask him to take the test...Bullshit...If Manny needs Floyd to help him draw a big payday then he better fucking do as Floyd says....and take those fucking drug tests...I can't beleive we're having this argument it's so silly...:lol

and most hate Money May anyway so what would a poll prove...that Manny is more likeable....:lol go read a book son...you're not ready for me just yet...

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 04:56 PM
and my racist fact check is right on the Money....America's hero's and saviors must be white and pasty while her villians must be Dark and Black...if not tell me what in the fuck was white Tarzan doing in the African jungles swinging off of trees....lol

TARZAN
09-18-2011, 05:03 PM
and my racist fact check is right on the Money....America's hero's and saviors must be white and pasty while her villians must be Dark and Black...if not tell me what in the fuck was white Tarzan doing in the African jungles swinging off of trees....lol

Tarzan waiting for Jane.

Nathan89
09-18-2011, 05:07 PM
what? The Principle of Cheating I guess..:lol and you're right I don't understand...so he'll sue for the accusation but won't take the fucking test to prove the allegations baseless...this is why the whole court thing was a charades:lmao

any level thinking and sane person knows this....

Now:

VDW0ZnZxjn4

Nope. The principle of not giving the opponent for than the rules specify. I know I wouldn't give in even if I was clean. Only a bitch like you would.

He could sue and and then take the test while he is clean(if he were actually using drugs).

Like I said, you don't understand.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Nope. The principle of not giving the opponent for than the rules specify. I know I wouldn't give in even if I was clean. Only a bitch like you would.

He could sue and and then take the test while he is clean(if he were actually using drugs).

Like I said, you don't understand.

then he doesn't deserve to get paid off of Mayweather if he doesn't want to abide by Mayweathers rules...Go make your money off of someone else...plain and simple..Dude's a cheater...he won't agree to tests for what they would surely reveal. He reminds me of Roger Clemons...Manny gets hit with shots but it doesn't faze him much because whatever he's taking enables him to walk through it...If I'm fighting in a prize fight with the amount of money on the table $50 mill + each...No fucking way I don't take that test...they could draw blood from my ass with that kind of money on the line...no again you tell me who sounds suspect...:lmao

Nathan89
09-18-2011, 05:29 PM
then he doesn't deserve to get paid off of Mayweather if he doesn't want to abide by Mayweathers rules...Go make your money off of someone else...plain and simple..Dude's a cheater...he won't agree to tests for what they would surely reveal. He reminds me of Roger Clemons...Manny gets hit with shots but it doesn't faze him much because whatever he's taking enables him to walk through it...If I'm fighting in a prize fight with the amount of money on the table $50 mill + each...No fucking way I don't take that test...they could draw blood from my ass with that kind of money on the line...no again you tell me who sounds suspect...:lmao

He accepts that...

Wrong. He agrees to testing and is willing to follow actual rules. If Mayweather doesn't like the rules he needs to try and change them.

Principle. You don't understand it.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 05:37 PM
He accepts that...

Wrong. He agrees to testing and is willing to follow actual rules. If Mayweather doesn't like the rules he needs to try and change them.

Mayweather is the promoter and the fighter...his money, his fight, his rules....Manny can take his suspect ass on to another venue...

KJWSm13LBh8

pawe
09-18-2011, 05:55 PM
He accepts that...

You are arguing with a troll. Save your time and effort on something more worthy.

hehateme
09-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Question is if manny accepts the terms will money backtrack and make new terms before he signs....hmmmm I'm thinking yes.

It is pretty relevant though that money is mad that an asian midget is a better p4p fighter than him in both fan and media eyes.

lefty
09-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Mayweather = f:lolcked

koriwhat
09-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Pacman is a cheater until he proves otherwise. There's no excuses as to why he won't do the tests as May has stated he will do the very same tests at random times.

No more excuses.

Youve obviously never been in a ring... Plus testing so early before a match is ridiculous considering the weight your shedding and the energy you will lose by drawing blood, even if it is minimal.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Mayweather = f:lolcked

Keep hoping bitches...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Youve obviously never been in a ring... Plus testing so early before a match is ridiculous considering the weight your shedding and the energy you will lose by drawing blood, even if it is minimal.

excuses excuses....would like some :whine

koriwhat
09-18-2011, 07:08 PM
excuses excuses....would like some :whine

Whatever racist

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Whatever racist

ok Meth user...:lol and yes I would be devastated if Money lost to that Filipino shrimp....:lol

The realest shit you've ever heard...The Mayweathers are off the fucking chain...real talk :lol

W9dtqyhmVd0

q5wJTbydpDo

xellos88330
09-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Mayweather is ducking Paquiao.

Pacquiao has agreed to the testing right after the fight. Nothing wrong with that. Mayweather then asks for a ridiculous sum of money to fight Pacquiao. 100m for 1 fight? Really? That looks like being a chicken shit.

Mayweather is a great boxer. No denying that, but to call another boxer out for using PED's, then commence to want more money to fight him is ridiculous. The fact you called him out is enough to get people suspicious and will test him. Testing right after a fight is a great compromise. Mayweather needs to throw his fists rather than his words. He is punking out.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Mayweather is ducking Paquiao.

Pacquiao has agreed to the testing right after the fight. Nothing wrong with that. Mayweather then asks for a ridiculous sum of money to fight Pacquiao. 100m for 1 fight? Really? That looks like being a chicken shit.

Mayweather is a great boxer. No denying that, but to call another boxer out for using PED's, then commence to want more money to fight him is ridiculous. The fact you called him out is enough to get people suspicious and will test him. Testing right after a fight is a great compromise. Mayweather needs to throw his fists rather than his words. He is punking out.

:lol This is what your boy is doing...cheating ass...

Blood Doping - Blood Doping involves removing a pint or two of blood about two months before an important competition, then separating and keeping the red blood cells. The athlete naturally replenishes the blood in the intervening time, and then just before the competition the red blood cells are re-injected. An amplified number of red cells improves performance because more red blood cells can carry more oxygen to cells - increasing energy and durability. Using the athlete's own blood decreases the risk of contamination.

There is currently no test that can detect blood doping - even blood tests. There is on-going research in this area, and a test may be developed in the next five to ten years.

Nathan89
09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
:lol This is what your boy is doing...cheating ass...

Blood Doping - Blood Doping involves removing a pint or two of blood about two months before an important competition, then separating and keeping the red blood cells. The athlete naturally replenishes the blood in the intervening time, and then just before the competition the red blood cells are re-injected. An amplified number of red cells improves performance because more red blood cells can carry more oxygen to cells - increasing energy and durability. Using the athlete's own blood decreases the risk of contamination.

There is currently no test that can detect blood doping - even blood tests. There is on-going research in this area, and a test may be developed in the next five to ten years.

Summary of Koolaids comments:
-Pacquio won't take drug test because he's cheating:madrun
-Your boy is blood doping.
-Oh yeah, there is not test for blood doping.

If you're going to troll at least make sense.

SpursDynasty85
09-18-2011, 11:43 PM
The consensus on the media is that Mayweather is the one ducking Pacquioa. You guys are on the same pedestal that Mayweather is on. This man got 40 Million dollars to knock a guy out when he was trying to apologize to him. Victor Ortiz did a really dumb thing but you can't say most boxers would have done the same thing. Sportsmanship is a real thing and what Mayweather has, is a chip on his shoulder, and a camp/entourage that treats him like a King. Floyd Mayweather is a very selfish guy whom wants to control every single part of his life. There is nothing wrong with this; everyone wants control, including Manny but Floyd takes it to another level and is riding on a big Dick Wagon with his face on it.

Floyd Mayweather fears Manny Pacquioa is too good to be true, so he calls his camp out, without a shred of evidence, and all of a sudden he wants Olympic-style Blood testing. Your calling the guy whose moved from 105 fighting the biggest and best fighters and has run of out opponents, compared to the guy who has ALWAYS only cautious to his fight approaches, rarely moving up or down to fight big name fighters. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a guy whom doesn't take chances. How can you or anyone else say he is the best fighter? Its obvious Floyd Mayweather won't move because of that stick up his ass, so I see Manny being the bigger man and conceding to a lot of Mayweather's own rule book. This fight will happen, and I hope Pacquiao knocks him out.

Dinamita
09-19-2011, 12:01 AM
w499ydNow3s

Tek da damn tess Poochiao

SpursDynasty85
09-19-2011, 12:35 AM
That video is utter bullshit. Floyd Mayweather is riding Pacquiao's wave and Pacquiao's success. Floyd Mayweather is butt-hurt that somebody is more famous and loved than him and that man is completely opposite from him. Meaning Mayweather is cocky and Pacquiao is humble, Mayweather never takes chances and Pacquiao is always aggressive, Mayweather is defensive and Pacquiao is offensive, Mayweather doesn't do shit with his life except chase women and carries cash like he's king and Pacquiao is trying to help a whole country and trying to end corruption. Mayweather is a joke for trying to stomp all over Pacquioa. Mayweather is intimidated and is handling it the wrong way. We'll see when they step into the ring who the better fighter is. If we don't see a fight, we will remember how Mayweather was intentionally ducking Pacquiao. No matter what happens, History will always remember how much more important Pacquiao was to boxing and life than Mayweather was.

TheMACHINE
09-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Lol asking for something not required by the boxing commision to duck pacquiao
Lol retiring to duck Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Berto and other top welterweights
Lol needing two suckerpunches to KO Ortiz

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
That video is utter bullshit. Floyd Mayweather is riding Pacquiao's wave and Pacquiao's success. Floyd Mayweather is butt-hurt that somebody is more famous and loved than him and that man is completely opposite from him. Meaning Mayweather is cocky and Pacquiao is humble, Mayweather never takes chances and Pacquiao is always aggressive, Mayweather is defensive and Pacquiao is offensive, Mayweather doesn't do shit with his life except chase women and carries cash like he's king and Pacquiao is trying to help a whole country and trying to end corruption. Mayweather is a joke for trying to stomp all over Pacquioa. Mayweather is intimidated and is handling it the wrong way. We'll see when they step into the ring who the better fighter is. If we don't see a fight, we will remember how Mayweather was intentionally ducking Pacquiao. No matter what happens, History will always remember how much more important Pacquiao was to boxing and life than Mayweather was.

:lmao somebody has a mexican burrito stuck far up they ass today...Mayweather has fought who's been put in front of him and as he's said Manny is next. Just because Manny is the best in your eyes and the media's eyes doesn't make it so for Floyd...Floyd controls how this is going to go and how it will ultimately end for Manny...Cheating is rampant in boxing...even Shane Mosely is on record as admitting he used steriods for a good part of his career. If Floyd is willing to take the test and Manny isn't that tells me all I need to know. If Floyd is willing to take the test and Manny balks at taking it that tells me that Floyd pulled a trump card and caught Manny's cheating ass by surprise.

Bob Arum and Manny didn't expect to have the Ace in the hole ( cheating) exposed like that by Mayweather. That's why they've been making excuse after excuse as to why Manny wouldn't do the blood tests and trying to spin this shit in the media since Floyd exposed them.

Manny had the nerve to ask Shane to take a test before he fought Shane but when Floyd asks him he wants to run and hide...you guys are fucking incompetent morons if you beleive Manny...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/09/28/2007-09-28_shane_mosley_admits_to_using_balco_stero.html

SpursDynasty85
09-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Lol, If your referring to yourself and Floyd Mayweather as the butt-hurt folk you are completely correct. Just look at that video right above you. This guy is sooo butt-hurt he's making outlandish claims and non-sensical arguments. Manny pacquiao is the true champ, and Floyd Mayweather knows he has to go get it. Sure Manny wants the fight, its because he loves to box and thats what his fans want to see. From my pov, Floyd Mayweather is all about the money and only his legacy. Thats why he has to do all the talking, instead of the boxing. long layoffs? HAHA, just an excuse!!!!

Floyd Mayweather is the one who can't get that fight to happen because of his butt-hurt attitude and ridiculous demands. Manny's managed to fight more top fighters than the guys whose been defending his title for how long?.. Get the facts straight. Manny created his own success. At the same time, he helped Mayweather finally get some money. Manny's a successful human being, Floyds just trying to save face. so obvious. Like I said, we all know Manny will probably be the bigger man in the end so the world can see the two top boxers go at it soon. You wanna give Floyd Mayweather the credit for trying to "Clean up the sport?", sounds like bullshit to me.

xellos88330
09-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Here is an interesting theory:

Mayweather calls out Pacquaio for PED's or doping, by wanting extra tests.
Pacquiao declines, and begins to looks suspicious.
Pacquao then decides to agree to the testing, then Mayweather backs out.

Why would Mayweather back out when the tests will be the same for both fighters? Is Mayweather using PED's or something? Is he going to lose his "Ace in the hole" as well? Did he accidentally expose himself as a cheater? Maybe his reasoning for calling out Pacquaio as a PED user is a mistake of his ego? Maybe the reason behind Mayweather being so good was his use of PED's. Now that he called someone out, he cannot use them either. Maybe this is what is taking place?

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Here is an interesting theory:

Mayweather calls out Pacquaio for PED's or doping, by wanting extra tests.
Pacquiao declines, and begins to looks suspicious.
Pacquao then decides to agree to the testing, then Mayweather backs out.

Why would Mayweather back out when the tests will be the same for both fighters? Is Mayweather using PED's or something? Is he going to lose his "Ace in the hole" as well? Did he accidentally expose himself as a cheater? Maybe his reasoning for calling out Pacquaio as a PED user is a mistake of his ego? Maybe the reason behind Mayweather being so good was his use of PED's. Now that he called someone out, he cannot use them either. Maybe this is what is taking place?

Only problem is that Manny did not agree. He agreed only to testing up to a certain point. Had he agreed to the terms without spinning it I could maybe give him a break. But he's clearly hiding something. The human cat-fish look alike also known as Manny is running from that test. :lol

Like Luva said you really should resign yourself to the fact that the Black man is the best fighter in the world and no white boy, Mexican, or human cat fish look alike using PEDs will stop him.

Deal with that shit homie. There is no savior for you losers....we reign supreme dungeon kings....:toast

pawe
09-19-2011, 03:02 PM
The blackman is the God of boxing. Maybe, just maybe you should accept that.

Filipinos, cubans and mexicans will wipe the floor with blacks when it comes to boxing.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Filipinos, cubans and mexicans will wipe the floor with blacks when it comes to boxing.

:lol you real funny dawg....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 05:54 PM
not only will I be in Vegas for the fight...( going with my Pops) but I'm willing to fork out 5k for ringside seats if I can get in...

I'm putting an additional 5k on Money May....already got it lined up...this is strictly racial with me...and I usually am not like that at all..I love all mankind....but in this case I want my nigga to shut these fucking racist ass hicks up...and mopped the floor with the human catfish look alike - Manny P...lol

Manny Pacquiao
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Pussy weather will never get in the ring with me.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Pussy weather will never get in the ring with me.

I would and for free....I'd dust the floor with your 150 lb ass....:lol

Trill Clinton
09-21-2011, 05:27 PM
I rarely co-sign Kool, but he is in here speaking that gospel.

#MONEYTEAM

Sybok
09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Interesting.. pain running deep

PM5K
09-21-2011, 06:59 PM
At first I thought: Who is Mayweather to require anything that no commission in the entire world requires? But I've also come to kind of think that to some extent we fear what we don't understand, and it's hard to understand how Pacquiao has managed to do something virtually no other fighter in the history of boxing has done, and that's come up considerably in weight, and still carry very significant power.

Since we fear what we don't understand it's certainly not out of line to think something else might be going on with Pacquiao. At the end of the day Mayweather's legacy and his health are at stake, and if he wants to make sure he's fighting under fair and even terms, I think that's his right.

I think Manny should grow a pair, take the tests Mosley, Ortiz, and Marquez(?) had no problem taking, and fight Mayweather.

However, I do think Mayweather needs the fight for his legacy more than Pacquiao right now. If you asked me who the best is right now I'd go Pacquiao, but if you'd ask me who would win a fight between them I'd have to think about that for a bit.

midnightpulp
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I completely expect Mayweather to win a fight against Pac. In another thread, a thread in which I intellectually demoralized the very starter of this thread, I posted studies showing that African Americans have the lowest IQ among American citizens. And the reason for their lower test scores is not because of cultural bias or economic disadvantages, as one might be inclined to think.

Blacks simply have a smaller brain size. But with that smaller size also comes a much thicker skull and an instinctual aggressiveness that can be described as bestial. For a professional boxer, qualities like these are a tremendous advantage. His thick skull will effectively protect him from being easily knocked out while his bestial nature will produce in him an animal like tenacity that no ordinary non-negro man will be able to deal with.

It's why blacks are, by far, the best boxers in the world.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I completely expect Mayweather to win a fight against Pac. In another thread, a thread in which I intellectually demoralized the very starter of this thread, I posted studies showing that African Americans have the lowest IQ among American citizens. And the reason for their lower test scores is not because of cultural bias or economic disadvantages, as one might be inclined to think.

Blacks simply have a smaller brain size. But with that smaller size also comes a much thicker skull and an instinctual aggressiveness that can be described as bestial. For a professional boxer, qualities like these are a tremendous advantage. His thick skull will effectively protect him from being easily knocked out while his bestial nature will produce in him an animal like tenacity that no ordinary non-negro man will be able to deal with.

It's why blacks are, by far, the best boxers in the world.

do you want me to post your Private Message to me...to prove you like sucking black cock....:lol well do ya? :lmao

midnightpulp
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
do you want me to post your Private Message to me...to prove you like sucking black cock....:lol well do ya? :lmao

But you ain't black. You just act like one out of white guilt, probably. And if you are indeed black, I can explain your expertise in the accounting field. You're likely a savant, like one of those people who can't add 2 + 2 or take a shit without assistance but have the ability to compose a symphony or paint. By all means, post the PM. I was impressed with your knowledge, but I'm also impressed when a person who is otherwise retarded can paint St. Peter's Basilica down to the finest detail from memory.

You're a retard with a singular skill. Congrats.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 08:11 PM
But you ain't black. You just act like one out of white guilt, probably. And if you are indeed black, I can explain your expertise in the accounting field. You're likely a savant, like one of those people who can't add 2 + 2 or take a shit without assistance but have the ability to compose a symphony or paint. By all means, post the PM. I was impressed with your knowledge, but I'm also impressed when a person who is otherwise retarded can paint St. Peter's Basilica down to the finest detail from memory.

You're a retard with a singular skill. Congrats.

and my do you have skills...I like your skills mid...:lol

Manny Pacquiao
09-21-2011, 08:12 PM
I would and for free....I'd dust the floor with your 150 lb ass....:lol

Betchot mo nugger

manok tae!

pawe
09-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Betchot mo nugger

manok tae!

I know what you're trying to say but that is not the right way of saying it because that sentence really doesn't make sense.
The site you're using translates the strict meaning of the words.

pawe
11-05-2011, 05:51 PM
LOL this ducker is always butthurt wherever he goes...and racist too.

WcdZXep-xQI#!

Monostradamus
11-05-2011, 06:08 PM
tbh I hate Pacquiao dickriders, but it's beyond obvious now that Mayweather is scared as hell to fight him.

pawe
11-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Why is Mayweather so sensitive about his race anyway? Always has this black man always have it hard in life mindset...Pacman is a minority too whenever they fight here in the US.
He is a millionaire already yet still sounds so insecure, even mentioning 50cent.
It's so easy to troll this guy.

SA210
11-06-2011, 11:48 AM
LOL this ducker is always butthurt wherever he goes...and racist too.

WcdZXep-xQI#!

:lmao

ALVAREZ6
11-06-2011, 01:33 PM
lol my friend was at the same bar as Mayweather last night

koriwhat
11-06-2011, 02:01 PM

No more excuses.

dumbass.

stfu... you're such a pathetic pos.

fact is, without the cheap shots in gayweather's last fight, his ass would've been laid out and we all would be talking pac vs. ortiz.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-06-2011, 02:05 PM
mayweather = puss