PDA

View Full Version : "Curiosity" - weird show

cantthinkofanything
09-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I watched this show on Discovery called "Curiosity". This first show was to answer the question "Did God Create the Universe?". It was OK but really not much substance. Guess it's hard to get all the info into an hour.

But the bizarre part was that they had this guy in a wheelchair that couldn't move or speak or anything. But when they showed him, they played this robot like voice that was making the case for no God. Then they would cut away to graphics and a normal narrator. But I couldn't figure out what they were trying to say with the wheelchair guy. Really weird.

cantthinkofanything
09-19-2011, 01:43 PM
what the hell? nobody wants any of this?

lil'mo
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM
so the funny part is supposed to be that your acting like you dont know who steven hawking is?

cantthinkofanything
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
so the funny part is supposed to be that your acting like you dont know who steven hawking is?

It was going to be. But now I guess the funny part is that you don't know how to spell his name.

lil'mo
09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
who cares?

cantthinkofanything
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
who cares?

besides you and me, probably nobody else gives a shit

2pac > Kobe
09-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Lmao rofl

Agloco
09-19-2011, 09:35 PM
I watched this show on Discovery called "Curiosity". This first show was to answer the question "Did God Create the Universe?". It was OK but really not much substance. Guess it's hard to get all the info into an hour.

But the bizarre part was that they had this guy in a wheelchair that couldn't move or speak or anything. But when they showed him, they played this robot like voice that was making the case for no God. Then they would cut away to graphics and a normal narrator. But I couldn't figure out what they were trying to say with the wheelchair guy. Really weird.

No idea who you're speaking of.