PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Willing To Offer Loans To Fellow Players

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 05:50 PM
:lol Deal with that shit bitches...this is why my nig is the greatest fucking human on the planet....:lol

Kobe Could Offer Loans To Fellow Players

Sep 19, 2011 12:45 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Bryant_Kobe_lal_110310.jpg
Kobe Bryant has reportedly offered to loan money to other players if the NBA lockout is prolonged.

"They've been deeply involved in the meetings we've had," said Billy Hunter in reference to Bryant and LeBron James. "I know Kobe is intimately involved in interfacing with colleagues and sharing in a pool of revenue to help the others get through this. Kobe has volunteered to do that in the event others need, he and others are prepared to loan money if necessary."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/215638/Kobe_Could_Offer_Loans_To_Fellow_Players#ixzz1YRQt zJEQ

Huey Freeman
09-19-2011, 06:02 PM
I bet the players have to use their wives and daughters as collateral.

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2011, 06:07 PM

I lol'd

baseline bum
09-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Eddy Curry should jump on this opportunity.

Giuseppe
09-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Kevin & Kobe

Stalin
09-19-2011, 06:51 PM
lol rapist is the greatest human on the planet

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 06:52 PM

as long as they white....:lol

and btw thanks for rocking the Boondocks character...I'm proud when I see people creating accounts based on things I've introduced to the board...it's nice to see the seeds I've planted taking root. I consider you all my kids...:lol

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
he can spare the money. he got paid 25 mil to get shit on by an old man & midget.

wonder what you have to do to pay him back? i bet it involves a maids uniform.

Leetonidas
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Eddy Curry should jump on this opportunity.

If he could still jump

TheMACHINE
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
charge 20% APR

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
he can spare the money. he got paid 25 mil to get shit on by an old man & midget.

wonder what you have to do to pay him back? i bet it involves a maids uniform.

it's nothing..it's just Kobe being Kobe...he's the elder stateman of the league...been in since 96 and is just giving back to his peers. I wonder though if Duncan would show this type of leadership...

Kudos to Kobe for being so stand-up...:toast

lefty
09-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Kobe wants to tap that hairy ass

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:12 PM
charge 20% APR

Nahh he won't charge a % rate. He's a good dude...however, this is a power play to help keep the low earners from trying to unify and break ranks..they need solidarity and the poorer NBA players are likely to crack first...Kobe is a smart business man...:lol

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-19-2011, 08:15 PM
it's nothing..it's just Kobe being Kobe...he's the elder stateman of the league...been in since 96 and is just giving back to his peers. I wonder though if Duncan would show this type of leadership...

Kudos to Kobe for being so stand-up...:toast

seeing how duncan does alot of work with the tim duncan foundation giving to the dieing, poor, & the diseased seems to show alot more leadership than giving LOANS(meaning having to pay back) to other millionaires that decied that 2 pools, a 60+" Flat screen in every room in the house, & a BMW, mercedes, & a lambo just wasnt "comfortable living".

good job kobe taking your incredibly overpaying contract & giving to the rich & healthy. what a great person.:toast

seriously i wonder if a maids uniform is involved with paying back the loan.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
seeing how duncan does alot of work with the tim duncan foundation giving to the dieing, poor, & the diseased seems to show alot more leadership than giving LOANS(meaning having to pay back) to other millionaires that decied that 2 pools, a 60+" Flat screen in every room in the house, & a BMW, mercedes, & a lambo just wasnt "comfortable living".

good job kobe taking your incredibly overpaying contract & giving to the rich & healthy. what a great person.:toast

seriously i wonder if a maids uniform is involved with paying back the loan.

you really want to go there....ok...if you want to open this can of kick ass fine by me...Duncan has done very little in comparison to Kobe...

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/1188-tim-duncan

From Wiki:

Amy oversees the Tim Duncan Foundation, which has been established to serve the areas of health awareness/research, education, and youth sports/recreation in SA and the Virgin Islands.
The Foundation holds two major fundraisers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundraiser) each year: the annual Tim Duncan Bowling for Dollar$ Charity Bowl-A-Thon and the annual Slam Duncan Charity Golf Classic.[/URL]
The Spurs captain also supports the Children's Bereavement Center, the Children's Center of San Antonio and the Cancer Therapy and Research Center.[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Duncan#cite_note-nbabio-4"] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Duncan#cite_note-nbabio-4)

Now let's look at Kobe's contributions::lol

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/840-kobe-bryant

What he's doing recently: :lol

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/06/kobe-bryant-to-help-fight-homelessness-in-los-angeles/

Let's look at what he's doing globally:

http://usasians-articles2.tripod.com/kobe-bryant.html

Tim duncan's effort simply pales in comparison...:toast

ElNono
09-19-2011, 08:31 PM
You should ask for $500 and pay what you owe, tbh

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:32 PM
You should ask for $500 and pay what you owe, tbh

why would I lower myself to such standards..:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:34 PM
furthermore I'm a black guy...I don't have no moe money...I live off of foodschtamps and welfair...and I'm an unedcuated hoodlum...I just can't afford it homie...if I could afford it I would pay...( cough cough) again

midnightpulp
09-19-2011, 08:50 PM
furthermore I'm a black guy...I don't have no moe money...I live off of foodschtamps and welfair...and I'm an unedcuated hoodlum...I just can't afford it homie...if I could afford it I would pay...( cough cough) again

You forgot to add "chimp brain" into that list of shortcomings. Although to your credit, you do imply it when you say I'm a black guy.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:56 PM
You forgot to add "chimp brain" into that list of shortcomings. Although to your credit, you do imply it when you say I'm a black guy.

yes yes I'm a chimpanzee brain...I eat bananas all day and ohh and here's the kicker I have a microscopic dick....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:59 PM
mid I also eat gubbermint cheese....and I shop for my clothes at Walmart....I collect cans for coins too mid...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a delicacy for me..and a grape soda pop I'll beat a niggas ass for it mid....Chicken and Watermelon is what I cook on thanksgiving....

help a brother out mid....

LkrFan
09-19-2011, 09:23 PM

:lmao

ambchang
09-19-2011, 10:05 PM
I fail to see how supporting financial irresponsibility for millionaires as being a good thing.

lefty
09-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I fail to see how supporting financial irresponsibility for millionaires as being a good thing.

Its just Kobe working on his ego

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Its just Kobe working on his ego

MJ would have never done this...:lol I'm sure last years rookies outside of the top 10 picks really appreciate Kobe's kind offer...they're not exactly paid yet you know...they will look back at this as truly a kind gesture to their family's...I'm sure Neal can even qualify for the new Black Mamba Loan :lol...lord knows Merlin won't lend a gotdam thing...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 10:19 PM
JJ Berea may even want to sign up for the BML also known as the Black Mamba Loan...we gots a little something for every player in the league...

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 10:20 PM

your a monkey you fail to see many things pencil dick :lol

LkrFan
09-19-2011, 10:29 PM
TD might need a hook up. If there is no season, he won't get paid. We know he doesn't have any endorsements because his game is like watching wet paint dry. He's bout to retire and he is slightly too young for AARP or SS benefits. :downspin:

joshdaboss
09-20-2011, 07:40 AM
JJ Berea may even want to sign up for the BML also known as the Black Mamba Loan...we gots a little something for every player in the league...

ROFl

G-Dawgg
09-20-2011, 08:59 AM
God forbid any players fail to pay back the black mamba loan...Kobe will probably rape their mothers with his tiny mamba as a punishment......

ambchang
09-20-2011, 09:08 AM
your a monkey you fail to see many things pencil dick :lol

me no engrish.

Spur_Fanatic
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Kinda bull. Nice to offer, but no player will show up and ask for huge amount of money. Plus, the interest. I don't buy this.

Imagine the requests:

"Hey, Kobe, my man... See, my yatch got impounded and I need to pay up. Give me 5 mill pls"

"Kobe, dude, my customized flying Hummer needs some upgrades..."

"My wife caught me with a travesty on my summer house. She'll divorce me and I need some money for the legal fees..."

Basically, anyone stupid enough to not have some saved money in the last years (lockout was hardly a surprise)...

4>0rings
09-20-2011, 05:53 PM
lol niggas needing welfare

ElNono
09-20-2011, 06:28 PM
lol Kobe moving to the loan shark business since his bball career is over

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 06:31 PM
lol Kobe moving to the loan shark business since his bball career is over

The Bank of Bean is now giving out Black Mamba Loans :lol

deal with that shit homie!

mavs>spurs