PDA

View Full Version : How To Cheat On Your Wife and Cover It Up

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Compliments of LakaLuva...:lol

So much for Mr. stand-up...Luva brought to my attention that the media was purposely covering up this story on Manny's behalf...this is unbelievable...the lengths they go to cover for the Human Catfish look-alike. Mayweather is such a bad guy, he's such a bad human being...:lol while their boy is literally running from and drug test and ohhh btw the good ole'

CHEATING ON HIS WIFE :lmao What a nice cover up by the media...in the end excellent find Luva..I've searched the net and people are deleting video's and keeping the story quiet in support of this dude...Incredible...this is all about race...:lol and to the Kobe haters and Manny lovers I'm just getting warmed up on this shit...

http://youbeenblinded.com/manny-pacquiao-owes-tiger-woods-a-christmas-card/5030

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Like I said I'm just getting warmed up on this shit:

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/12/stop-criticizing-floyds-personal-life-manny-pacquiao-is-no-saint-himself/14812/

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 07:53 AM
So in retrospect what this means is that if you will cheat (Manny) on your wife it's likely you'll cheat your sport (steroids) and if you will beat up on your girl (Floyd) it's likely you will beat up on your primary challenger (Manny)....

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Now keep in mind that Toney and Manny train at the same gym, same trainer, and now even Toney is telling Mamny to take the test. Not to mention Freddie roach is saying that Manny is broke. Why would someone walk away from 100 mil if all he had to do is take a blood test?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L8ZZT-cRiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All real shit man...he admitted to adding weights to his pockets...wtf...:lmaohis fans are delusional crack head fucks...they fell for the hook, line, and sinker that Bob Arum and the media sold....

they gonna be so ass hurt when Floyd knocks his cheating ass the fuck out....

:lol

I was listening to Tom Joyner talk that bullshit about Floyd scared those niggas are insane and don't have a fucking clue what's going on...If Manny isn't afraid then he'll take the fucking blood test...He needs Floyd not the other way around....

SourCandy
09-21-2011, 10:42 AM
so are you two cheating on your wives with each other? :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 12:43 PM

You so full if shit Sourcandy. I've asked you numerous times to let me lick and taste that mole on the side of your lip. I bet its delicious and I wanna taste it. In fact I want to taste all of your moles...even the ones hidden in your crack...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I know....I'm a bad bad naughty boy.....lol

xellos88330
09-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Just posting so you two can feel better about yourselves.

Actually... fuck it... KILL YOURSELVES!!!

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 07:42 PM
You sure shes game? Shes a tiny lil bit. Not bitch, but bit... like kibbles and bits. I got to thinking, you sure she could handle that whole sexual Q-tip act you were preaching about some time ago? Ive been thinking about trying it with one of my lil doo-dollies. Theres one problem, though. What if through all the huffin, puffin, and fucking, she gets too excited and accidentally jab that Q-tip too hard, too far down off in your ear drum. Can you visualize what Im thinking. Im talking about pain and blood, and not the kind im used to seeing after I brake a bitch off.

:lol ...you banging 2 at once makes it a bit easier...but for fucking one chic at a time...here's the game plan....slightly wet the tips of the Q-Tips and sit them on the side of the bed...handle your bizness...now she gotta be on top for this shit to work effectively...:lol once you get ready to bust...have her take the Q-tip ( it requires skill) rotate it gently in the ear canal like with the care of rubbing her clit...and as you start to cum it will have a sensational mind altering effect...

After a couple times she'll be a pro...:lol It's fun nothing more nothing less...

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2011, 07:43 PM
and don't push the Q-tip to far inside else you'll lose the effect...

midnightpulp
09-21-2011, 08:33 PM

SourCandy, "NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!"