PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration Speech

BRHornet45
09-22-2011, 01:12 AM
b_A96zd-hps

mavs>spurs
09-22-2011, 04:58 AM
son illegal immigrants didn't take away those well-paid accounting/engineering jobs, illegal immigrants didn't run for the headquarter of government, illegal immigrants didn't attend those reputable schools like UCLA... things that LEGAL immigrants usually do

Creepn
09-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Don't ever call yourself a zebra. Your black side is dead.

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Don't ever call yourself a zebra. Your black side is dead.

Why is it dead? Black people cant have minds of their own?

Creepn
09-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Why is it dead? Black people cant have minds of their own?

How is it a mind of his own when he posts a rant from the mind of a supremacist? And what type of black guy supports white supremacy propaganda lol? I really don't even know why he even bothers calling himself a "zebra".

BRHornet45
09-22-2011, 01:46 PM
lol Creepn mad

Creepn
09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
lol creepn mad

grrrr!!

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
How is it a mind of his own when he posts a rant from the mind of a supremacist? And what type of black guy supports white supremacy propaganda lol? I really don't even know why he even bothers calling himself a "zebra".

I wasn't aware Edward Norton was a supremacist. In my mind B.R gave a clip of a movie that he happened to agree with. Now, I don't necessarily agree with the propaganda in the video myself. That being said to say B.R is some how less of a black man because he is against immigration is ludicrous. All black people do not and should not think alike. That is one of the very reasons why there is so much racist shit in this forum in the first place. Because majority of America assumes all black people think and act alike. Do you really want to encourage this understanding?

MannyIsGod
09-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I wasn't aware Edward Norton was a supremacist. In my mind B.R gave a clip of a movie that he happened to agree with. Now, I don't necessarily agree with the propaganda in the video myself. That being said to say B.R is some how less of a black man because he is against immigration is ludicrous. All black people do not and should not think alike. That is one of the very reasons why there is so much racist shit in this forum in the first place. Because majority of America assumes all black people think and act alike. Do you really want to encourage this understanding?

Have you seen American History X?

Creepn
09-22-2011, 02:05 PM

Wasn't talking about Norton. He's one of my favorite actors. I'm talking about his character in this movie.. Yes, posting or going in line with a white supremacist, no matter what he says because all they do is spew hate and ignorance shuns your "blackness". Why? because these guys made living hell for black people for centuries and sadly still do to this day and to forget that means you turned your back on yourself and your history.

Obviously he only calls himself a "zebra" because he likes fat asses.

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Have you seen American History X?

Yeah I have

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Wasn't talking about Norton. He's one of my favorite actors. I'm talking about his character in this movie.. Yes, posting or going in line with a white supremacist, no matter what he says because all they do is spew hate and ignorance shuns your "blackness". Why? because these guys made living hell for black people for centuries and sadly still do to this day and to forget that means you turned your back on yourself and your history.

Obviously he only calls himself a "zebra" because he likes fat asses.

Forget the white supremacy connection to the speech. I assume B.R put this out here because he agreed with the rhetoric. All I am saying is he has a right as a black man or "zebra" to do that. Having a conservative ideal does not make you less of a black man.

MannyIsGod
09-22-2011, 02:15 PM
If you're a black person who agrees with white supremacist ideals you can pretty much say that your black side is dead. You're free to do as you wish and hold those ideals if you want, but thats kind of like a Nazi Jew. No, black people don't all think the same and no they don't have to think the same but at some point when you're fundamentally against yourself....

Creepn
09-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Forget the white supremacy connection to the speech. I assume B.R put this out here because he agreed with the rhetoric. All I am saying is he has a right as a black man or "zebra" to do that. Having a conservative ideal does not make you less of a black man.

Well I was talking about the white supremacy connection. He should've posted his ideals himself instead of creating a chicken hawk for himself because he lacks the intelligence to do so himself.

lol just imagine, if some KKK leader was spouting his stuff and there is a black man next to him. You think that black man is gonna be accepted by the black community? Come on, common sense here lol. That's how I see BR doing it in this thread.

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 02:23 PM
If you're a black person who agrees with white supremacist ideals you can pretty much say that your black side is dead. You're free to do as you wish and hold those ideals if you want, but thats kind of like a Nazi Jew. No, black people don't all think the same and no they don't have to think the same but at some point when you're fundamentally against yourself....

Like I said before forget the white supremacist connection with the speech. Hell, majority of the people in Arizona would probably agree with what Norton said in the You Tube clip. Are all those people in Arizona white supremacists?

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Well I was talking about the white supremacy connection. He should've posted his ideals himself instead of creating a chicken hawk for himself because he lacks the intelligence to do so himself.
lol just imagine, if some KKK leader was spouting his stuff and there is a black man next to him. You think that black man is gonna be accepted by the black community? Come on, common sense here lol. That's how I see BR doing it in this thread.

OK, I agree

That being said, I still believe B.R has the right to believe anything he wants to.

Creepn
09-22-2011, 02:28 PM
OK, I agree

That being said, I still believe B.R has the right to believe anything he wants to.

Of course.

MannyIsGod
09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Like I said before forget the white supremacist connection with the speech. Hell, majority of the people in Arizona would probably agree with what Norton said in the You Tube clip. Are all those people in Arizona white supremacists?

I get what you're saying and its valid but the video posted wasn't just some person in Arizona. The source matters, IMO.

MannyIsGod
09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
OK, I agree

Me too.

Huey Freeman
09-22-2011, 02:31 PM
You guys got me convinced.:toast

Nice healthy debate, wish we could have more of them here.

Sense
09-22-2011, 03:02 PM
B.R. never said anything btw -_-

m>s
09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
legal immigrants are more of a danger to us to some extent than illegals because they generally have higher social status and hence can cause more damage. for example illegals don't have a BA+ degree in general and hence they don't qualify for those decent jobs, instead they only take the shittiest ones that none of us would ever want to do so that they are not at all a threat to the existing working class. immigrants who're "legal", on the other hand, are mostly college graduates (in fact colleges are just the bridges that carry most of them over) and hence often take away the decent jobs & use the easy money to comfort their yellow asses as much as they like, leaving the american adulescents unemployed & starving

Bai Jung-won will be the elected president in 2020 election i predict since asians will be majority in america by then- total population: 1 billion, population with asian ancestry: 600 million. the House & senate will be too predominated by asians as well, ostensibly

DMX7
09-22-2011, 09:25 PM
What the hell was the point of posting this, son???