WTF?????????? :lmao

kO5_KTOsF0k

The rehab rapper dude at the end was pretty good. :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
09-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Boring as piss.

Cyrano
09-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah, sure. They were so traumitized and disgusted that they AIRED the segment.

benefactor
09-22-2011, 10:45 AM
I actually enjoyed it. I like the idea of young and old alike getting a shot...along with allowing groups in too. I got burned out on the sideshow aspect of Idol auditions a long time ago.

JudynTX
09-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Boring as piss.

No rock singers yet.

Yeah, sure. They were so traumitized and disgusted that they AIRED the segment.

I know, that's what I thought. :lol

I actually enjoyed it. I like the idea of young and old alike getting a shot...along with allowing groups in too. I got burned out on the sideshow aspect of Idol auditions a long time ago.

Did you think the old couple should have gotten a pass through? Bless their hearts.

Nathan89
09-22-2011, 11:55 AM
The rehab rapper dude at the end was pretty good. :tu

Starts singing- 2:20

BGpr4UEsTkc

BlackSwordsMan
09-22-2011, 12:05 PM
another season of american idol
cool

JudynTX
09-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Starts singing- 2:20

BGpr4UEsTkc

:tu Yes!!!!!

TheMACHINE
09-22-2011, 12:43 PM
lol..this is way better then AI.

GoodOdor
09-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Serious question: other than sitting on your ass all day and watching tv, what else do you have going in your life?

rr2418
09-22-2011, 10:04 PM
:tu Yes!!!!!

I'm sure he wants some exposure b/c I just don't think a rapper would win any kind of competition of this nature,....................at least I hope not!!! :lol

AnthonyM
09-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm sure he wants some exposure b/c I just don't think a rapper would win any kind of competition of this nature,....................at least I hope not!!! :lol

That's the difference between the X-Factor and AI...the X-Factor was promoted as being more of a total package competition rather than a singing competition like AI (although could argue AI isn't just a singing competition anymore).

I think that for the X-Factor to succeed guys like that rapper need to at least be given a chance to compete and go far so that it is in some way different than AI and finds its own style.

Spursfan092120
09-22-2011, 10:22 PM
One of my favorites

SuqfV8lCrN4

Spursfan092120
09-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Sad that there's more talent in this show than all the AI's combined.

4>0rings
09-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Paula was just throwing up from the 11 martini's she had earlier.

benefactor
09-23-2011, 05:40 AM
The girl that sang the Beyonce song is probably as strong of a singer as I've seen on any reality show.

silverblk mystix
09-23-2011, 05:51 AM
The girl that sang the Beyonce song is probably as strong of a singer as I've seen on any reality show.

Seriously? WTF?

I thought she was nothing more than a Beyonce wannabe clone...

Beyonce lite....and Beyonce is nothing to write home about...

benefactor
09-23-2011, 05:56 AM
She's a stronger singer than Beyonce. She has a bit of a Whitney Houston quality to her voice. We'll see how she does going forward.

cantthinkofanything
09-23-2011, 08:38 AM
All these talent/singing shows make me realize that a great singer, while not common, is also not 1 in 1,000,000. I've tuned in to parts of AI, X, the Voice, and that karaoke show and it just seems like there are probably a lot of people that can sing very well. A lot of them with no training. And I'm sure there are maybe tens of thousands that probably have never tried.

JudynTX
09-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Paula was just throwing up from the 11 martini's she had earlier.

:lol I had heard she smokes weed.

Nathan89
09-23-2011, 03:38 PM

Why not? The guy has talent and I can't wait to see what he does.

She was very good,imho.

JudynTX
10-05-2011, 03:32 PM
I like her.

JrKCPTuttPA

rr2418
10-05-2011, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Nathan89;5417220]Why not? The guy has talent and I can't wait to see what he does.

I just don't like rap! Especially for a singing competition! I understand kids like rap. Maybe it's o.k. for the clubs, but a singing competition where already there's better singers and performances? Nope!

DMC
10-05-2011, 05:25 PM
All this shit is preplanned. They don't just take random people on national TV not knowing what they were going to do.

It's just a desperate attempt to get a buzz going about the show.

ididnotnothat
10-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Didn't catch much since the ALCS was on but I did flip over and just caught some crying woman with mascara running down her face. J-Lo is much hotter than Paula.

benefactor
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Young Bob Seger is currently my favorite.

JudynTX
10-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Young Bob Seger is currently my favorite.

:tu I like him and the white rapper dude. Chris Nene I think?

SourCandy
10-17-2011, 10:48 AM
:oops oh my Josh Krajcik

BhQmuK_1hzg

JudynTX
10-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Why the sad face? He's great.

benefactor
10-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Indeed he was. He won't win, but he'll make it pretty far. Tough decisions on the over 30's and the ladies for eliminations.

rr2418
11-03-2011, 12:00 AM
I thought by far the best was Melanie Amaro. I also enjoyed The Stereo Hogzz and LeRoy Bell. My least favorites are no surprise since I don't like rap are Astro and Chris Rene! Hope one of them goes home. Unfortunately I think the group Intensity will be eliminated tomorrow night.

Venti Quattro
11-03-2011, 12:35 AM
I like the trash collector guy, the one that kind of looks like Delonte West. I also like LeRoy. I want them to win so that this show would be different.

benefactor
11-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Simon is right about Melanie Amaro being the favorite right now. She's young and has a Whitney/Celine/Mariah level voice. He won't win...but I can't help but like Leroy Bell. He's the type of dude you sit in a bar just listen to sing all night long.

Chris Rene and Astro won't win either but both will have record deals the second they leave the show. Both are extremely marketable and will do will in the current music scene.

The Disney kid group says goodbye tomorrow.

Frenzy
11-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Simon is right about Melanie Amaro being the favorite right now. She's young and has a Whitney/Celine/Mariah level voice. He won't win...but I can't help but like Leroy Bell. He's the type of dude you sit in a bar just listen to sing all night long.

Chris Rene and Astro won't win either but both will have record deals the second they leave the show. Both are extremely marketable and will do will in the current music scene.

The Disney kid group says goodbye tomorrow.

That group annoys me. There are to many in that dam group...my wife tuned in the other day and was like "wow that white banda group is still around?" :lol

silverblk mystix
11-03-2011, 08:32 AM
It sucked to see Simon think he is a genius and made the little chunky girl change the lyrics to "Katrina & the Waves"--Walking on Sunshine....

to...You are my sunshine....

Fuckin' sucked.

This show is beginning to suck balls...even more than before if that is possible.

Nathan89
11-03-2011, 07:29 PM
1YXxbZhS95g&feature=share

Top 3 performer and will have a great career after this show.

benefactor
11-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Outasight...what the fuck did I just listen to? Obviously anyone can get a record deal these days.

Venti Quattro
11-04-2011, 01:22 AM
The hip-hop guy who did a Bobby Brown song and dance will have a recording contract whether he wins or not, same with Astro.

The four girls fucking sucked. The trash collector and LeRoy (again) also disappointed. Simon made a total wreck of the other kid with Katrina and the Waves.

Nicole annoys me. Can she stop fucking crying?

JudynTX
11-04-2011, 08:17 AM
The hip-hop guy who did a Bobby Brown song and dance will have a recording contract whether he wins or not, same with Astro.

The four girls fucking sucked. The trash collector and LeRoy (again) also disappointed. Simon made a total wreck of the other kid with Katrina and the Waves.

Nicole annoys me. Can she stop fucking crying?

My cats name is Astro. :lmao

So glad the Glee kids are gone. :tu The other group should be next.

Yeah, Nicole is always crying. And they continue to cut off Paula when she's talking. :lol

My favorite is the Bob Segar dude - Josh, followed by Stacy. (over 30's)

Frenzy
11-04-2011, 09:51 AM
The host is one rude mother fucker....

Awesome :lol

rr2418
11-10-2011, 01:03 AM
I thought the best tonight were Melanie Amaro, Rachel Crow, and LeRoy Bell. Those rap dudes have got to go!!! Astro is annoying as hell and Chris still acts like he's still on something! LOL, if only they could get rid of two!

Venti Quattro
11-10-2011, 01:16 AM
I just don't want Melanie Amaro or anyone from the girls to win. I don't care where it comes.

Stereo Hogs have declined drastically. What the fuck happened to them?

Stringer_Bell
11-10-2011, 03:23 AM
1YXxbZhS95g&feature=share

Top 3 performer and will have a great career after this show.

That right there shows why X Factor has flopped. It tries way too hard and the contestants just don't have anything to offer. I gave it a chance until the the judges sent home all the decent singers, which didn't take them very long.

benefactor
11-10-2011, 08:00 AM
I just don't want Melanie Amaro or anyone from the girls to win. I don't care where it comes.

Stereo Hogs have declined drastically. What the fuck happened to them?
They are not a true singing group. They are just one guy singing and the rest of them dancing behind him while singing a note here and there. If they were able to actually break down some harmonies and like a real acapella group they'd be a contender. Baby Bob Seger is still my favorite.

Oh...and lol at Simon. He's been trolling the shit out of Paula and Nicole.

JudynTX
11-10-2011, 11:56 AM
The host is one rude mother fucker....

Awesome :lol

:lol Brits

I thought the best tonight were Melanie Amaro, Rachel Crow, and LeRoy Bell. Those rap dudes have got to go!!! Astro is annoying as hell and Chris still acts like he's still on something! LOL, if only they could get rid of two!

I'm not a fan of Crow or LeRoy. Mini Jay-Z has to go, he'll have a recording contract anyway. I like Chris Rene, dude's trying to get his life back on track.

Baby Bob Segar and Melanie are my favorites.

Frenzy
11-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Crow is gonna win....it's set up for her.

silverblk mystix
11-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Random thoughts on the show;

#1) Stereo Hoggs frontman is weak...he is neither compelling to watch nor does he have a particularly good voice...he is just average all the way around....

#2) How sad music has come when you hear the kid rapper (ASTRO) being called genius because he took someone else's song....and inserted his own lyrics..and he is called an "ARTIST" because he did this...
.....WTF??????????

whatever happened to an "ARTIST" creating his own material?????

even sadder: EMINEM ....also ripped off other music...and used others original music and inserted his own lyrics...and this was also highly praised....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

#3) The show has become about the judges/mentors...instead of the contestants...L.A. Reid or Cowell.....who is going to take a 14 year old and mold him into another shitty "artist"....
If you were an artist yourself and you had it in you...you would definitely not need these two clowns lame ideas....

#4) Another example of the shitty state of music....Chris Rene /white rapper kid...praised as being an "artist" ...so what did he do to deserve this?
....he; took a song that was re-done and/or stolen by Coolio....(who ripped off Stevie Wonders original song-Pastime Paradise---the chorus and the music---and won a FUCKIN' GRAMMY--for doing this!!!!!)....then he inserted a few words which applied to his little situation of being a fuckin' junkie....and because of this...he is called "great"..."artist"....blah-blah....

this is the state of music today....how far it has fallen....

SourCandy
11-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Crow is gonna win....it's set up for her.

It is simon's show :rolleyes

Venti Quattro
11-11-2011, 12:05 AM
:lol Paula Abdul
:lol meltdown
:lol groups

LA Reid's team is one great fit -- whether the winner comes from his team or not. Chris Rene needs to go, but the judges are afraid that he might go on a roid rage :lmao

:lol Nicole Scherzinger's justification why Lacoda Rain should stay

Nathan89
11-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Chris Rene is still riding the wave of hype that came from his audition. He's been very disappointing to me.

Frenzy
11-11-2011, 09:29 AM
The slut girl group is gone. They need to go. Meth rapper is soon to go next. Crow and astro will be there till the end and possibly beat other better talent cause they are kids.

silverblk mystix
11-11-2011, 05:23 PM
The slut girl group is gone. They need to go. Meth rapper is soon to go next. Crow and astro will be there till the end and possibly beat other better talent cause they are kids.

...and because these kids can be made to do shit that an adult might not...

rr2418
11-12-2011, 11:09 AM

You mean Lakoda Rayne? That girl group is still there! Rachel Crow does sing well but Astro's rapping sorry ass has got to go!!

rr2418
11-16-2011, 11:50 PM
How I ranked tonights performances:

1. Melanie- Another good strong performnace!

2. Josh- He's the only one that rocked! Good performance!

3. LeRoy- Good song choice.

4. Rachel- Too cutesy of a performance.

5. Stacy- Nah!!

6. Drew- In trouble!!

7. Marcus- :sleep

8. Chris- He has got to go!!!

9. Astro- LA Reid said that Drew and LeRoy always sing the same type of songs. What about Astro? It was rock week and he still raps??? Why hasn't no one called him out on that? Terrible performance!!! :lol

Simon finally called Chris Rene out for rapping a reggae type song instead of rock. I just don't understand why Chris and Astro were even picked!

Drew is my pick to go home.

p.s. Oops! I forgot Lakoda Rayne! I place them between Rachel and Stacy.

silverblk mystix
11-17-2011, 09:06 AM
How I ranked tonights performances:

1. Melanie- Another good strong performnace!

2. Josh- He's the only one that rocked! Good performance!

3. LeRoy- Good song choice.

4. Rachel- Too cutesy of a performance.

5. Stacy- Nah!!

6. Drew- In trouble!!

7. Marcus- :sleep

8. Chris- He has got to go!!!

9. Astro- LA Reid said that Drew and LeRoy always sing the same type of songs. What about Astro? It was rock week and he still raps??? Why hasn't no one called him out on that? Terrible performance!!! :lol

Simon finally called Chris Rene out for rapping a reggae type song instead of rock. I just don't understand why Chris and Astro were even picked!

Drew is my pick to go home.

p.s. Oops! I forgot Lakoda Rayne! I place them between Rachel and Stacy.

...because this is what happens when you hire a black guy who happens to be racist to run a record company (L.A. Reid)...he can't see past color...the last three guys are either black (astro/marcus)...or act and try to be black (chris rene)...and all l.a. reid knows about music is rap.

He had some diversity to pick from (sinatra soundalike...) but he stuck with the only thing his racist mind could justify....

this guy runs a record company and this is one good reason why shitty acts are predominant in todays music.

benefactor
11-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Josh Krajick...that was some soul-stirring stuff. He really hit that level where the music just finds you deep within. Best performance of the whole show by any singer.

rr2418
11-22-2011, 11:49 PM
I would rate tonights performances like this:

1. Melanie- That was some strong powerful singing! Best of the night!!

2. Rachel- Another sound performance.

3. Josh- A good performance, although I found myself turning to ESPN to see what collage game was on.

4. Lakoda Rayne- They were o.k.

5. LeRoy- Good, but I think I also changed the channel.

6. Chris- This is a shock!! I actually thought this was his best performance thus far. He actually sang and did o.k.

7. Drew- Didn't like her!

8. Marcus- So so!!

9. Astro- Go home little brat!! How can you give him a second chance, I don't know!! I just can't see keeping a rapper who can only do rap and sending home much better singers who probably can sing a variety of songs.

Bottom two- LeRoy and Astro

eliminated- Astro

Venti Quattro
11-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Astro needs to go. What he did last week was irreparable.

Frenzy
11-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Astro needs to go. What he did last week was irreparable.

I feel I shouldn't have to perform cause they don't want me....blah blah. If your gonna be in the industry learn to take criticism and realize not everone is gonna like you dude. Plus most artist perform for the people that do like them not the people that don't.

However at the top of the ""has to go" list is still the girl group. But not far behind is astro.

Venti Quattro
11-23-2011, 01:27 AM
What Astro has in his work ethic, he sorely lacks in foresight and maturity. Every week is going to be surivior mode for him.

Nathan89
11-23-2011, 01:29 AM
My prediction for top 4 contestants(not in order)
Melanie
Josh
Drew
Rachel

Nathan89
12-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Sending Drew home was stupid, imo. Marcus should have went home. America clearly doesn't want him he'll probably be in the bottom 2 next week. Drew could have been in the top 3. Simon will probably sign her. Simon was pissed.:madrun

JudynTX
12-02-2011, 09:36 AM
:tu I'm just glad that little punk Astro is gone.

Melanie is going to win this thing.

Frenzy
12-02-2011, 10:24 AM
:tu I'm just glad that little punk Astro is gone.

Melanie is going to win this thing.

I doubt she passes Rachel crow. Don't care much for the brat but America loves her. My horse is josh.

Frenzy
12-22-2011, 09:33 PM
LOL Lakers on x factor......w...t....f....they need money that bad?

rr2418
12-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Congratulations to Melanie Amaro for winning XF!! She really was the best singer of the bunch and deserved it!! :clap :clap

MaNuMaNiAc
01-02-2012, 08:16 AM
pfff

you want talent, check this Brazilian kid out. God damn that kid can sing! I don't care if it is mainly religious music.

IwYNdV75Jj4&feature=related
RZmiuz3FEEo&feature=related
oJjJfp39NmQ&feature=related
zrJEE3_2s-k&feature=related