Magic
Kareem

JOSMFdfJCsE

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Shitty thread.

Giuseppe
09-22-2011, 10:18 PM
That 5th transcended Bryant. He knew it too. That separated him from the shit bag and the other hanger's on.

It was a wonderful night. Vuj, beatin' Breen and his fuck faces to play-by-play and center cutting those two ft's. Then marching to the bench and publicly dedicating them to Bryant.

Kool, later on comin' in here and kickin' some Laker Fan ass. Making us toe the fuckin' line.

Kobe, running around maniacal on that last 3 by Rondo. No game face there. Just raw want & need by Bryant.

Artest's brother bellowing in Staples like a mad man about his brother.

Mean man Bryant calling out Daddy sheer minutes after the ringage in the press conference. Kobe fuckin' Bryant.

Ln's wife running away with the lawn guy Manuel after he mowed her back lawn.

Poonsie wanting to know if Swords waxed it, or, just shaved it.

Good times.

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:21 PM
That 5th transcended Bryant. He knew it too. That separated him from the shit bag and the other hanger's on.

It was a wonderful night. Vuj, beatin' Breen and his fuck faces to play-by-play and center cutting those two ft's. Then marching to the bench and publicly dedicating them to Bryant.

Kool, later on comin' in here and kickin' some Laker Fan ass. Making us toe the fuckin' line.

Kobe, running around maniacal on that last 3 by Rondo. No game face there. Just raw want & need by Bryant.

Mean man Bryant calling out Daddy sheer minutes after the ringage in the press conference. Kobe fuckin' Bryant.

Good times.

And with all that, it's still:

Duncan: 3

Rich Man's Latrell Spreewell: 2

Giuseppe
09-22-2011, 10:21 PM
And with all that, it's still:

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:24 PM

I don't do rings counts in individual player comparisons, though.

So,

And I know that count burns you up just as much as when Mesa put on the apron and served breakfast to the Florida Marlins.

Giuseppe
09-22-2011, 10:29 PM

Monostradamus
09-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Jordan: 6

tired old shit bag Kobe: 5

Monostradamus
09-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Russell: 11

dead ass shit bag Chamberlain: 2

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:32 PM

You're getting too repetitive lately, even for you. Think I might have to put you back in the deep freeze. Laker trolls such as yourself and the two welchers are nothing more than shit stains now.

When you can come up with something creative, I'll respond. Until then, enjoy the cold.

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 10:37 PM

Good times.

It really was a special night...that was the night Kool grew from a boy to a man. It was the night Bean moved past tired old shitbag...

Cully I saw in my minds eye...Spur fan sitting at home eating and drinking and being merry as Boston maintained a a 10+ point lead. They were ecstatic it was a joyous 3rd quarter...The something changed...:lol

Spur fan was sent to the depths of mental hell and anguish...Kobe moved passed Duncan and the whole I heart "Kobe needed Shaq" shtick was rendered mute.

Lngrrr was tip-toeing through the tulips....and Spur fan was trying to extend a congrats when I busted they ass open...I rejected their congratulations and simply said FUCK YOU....it was a charming moment Cully and one I'll never forget....:lmao

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:38 PM
It really was a special night...that was the night Kool grew from a boy to a man. It was the night Bean moved past tired old shitbag...

Cully I saw in my minds eye...Spur fan sitting at home eating and drinking and being merry as Boston maintained a a 10+ point lead. They were ecstatic it was a joyous 3rd quarter...The something changed...:lol

Spur fan was sent to the depths of mental hell and anguish...Kobe moved passed Duncan and the whole I heart "Kobe needed Shaq" shtick was rendered mute.

Lngrrr was tip-toeing through the tulips....and Spur fan was trying to extend a congrats when I busted they ass open...I rejected their congratulations and simply said FUCK YOU....it was a charming moment Cully and one I'll never forget....:lmao

Sup, shit stain.

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 10:41 PM
man what I would have given to see midget and others choke on a chicken bone that night Kobe rang 5..... I know for a fact it literally hurt Spur fan and Lebron fan...lol

what a horrible night for Spur fan...once it was 5 > 4 they knew that Kobe had trumped them after all...

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 10:46 PM
man what I would have given to see midget and others choke on a chicken bone that night Kobe rang 5..... I know for a fact it literally hurt Spur fan and Lebron fan...lol

what a horrible night for Spur fan...once it was 5 > 4 they knew that Kobe had trumped them after all...

Nah, 6-24 greatly lessened the pain. I've might've been angry if Kobe got close to a quad-double or something, like the player he's been inferior to his entire career, but we know Kobe rarely brings it in the Finals and is usually carried in some fashion, so I was good.

Gasol was great in that game, however. That definitely hurt, having to grant best big in the league status to that pussy, but you know me, I give credit where it's due. :toast

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Nah, 6-24 greatly lessened the pain. I've might've been angry if Kobe got close to a quad-double or something, like the player he's been inferior to his entire career, but we know Kobe rarely brings it in the Finals and is usually carried in some fashion, so I was good.

Gasol was great in that game, however. That definitely hurt, having to grant best big in the league status to that pussy, but you know me, I give credit where it's due. :toast

You lost your anal virginity to me that night mid....it was really good secs...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 11:05 PM
z15VVvdy0sM

LkrFan
09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Russell: 11

dead ass shit bag Chamberlain: 2

:lol

LkrFan
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM

:lmao

LkrFan
09-22-2011, 11:11 PM
z15VVvdy0sM

Well, hot damn! :lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao

LkrFan
09-22-2011, 11:16 PM
:toast Kudos to Michael Wilbon

MJ
Magic
Kareem
Kobe

as of today...1 more title and its

MJ
Kobe
Magic
Kareem

2 more and it's

Kobe
MJ
Magic
Kareem

JOSMFdfJCsE

I give MJ #1 grudgingly because defensively he is >>> Magic. Offensively, I'll take a walking triple double over a 42pt night 24/7. Please note: when Magic was in his prime, MJ was ringlessPERIOD.

5 rings in the '80s > 6 rings in the '90s. 8 trips to the Finals during the '80s and 1 in the '90s when he clearly was past his prime. MJ past his prime got a double nickel dropped on him (42 at the half :lol) by Mr. Bean. Nobody ever sent Magic to the tree of woe like that. I'm just saying...

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Here's one of Celtic fan getting they ass stomped out in the stands...kinda grainy...

31qIKA4tMVE

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2011, 11:25 PM
"I think I just got sick"

- Wade

What the bitch meant was " I just threw up in my mouth a little". :lol

Spursfan092120
09-22-2011, 11:26 PM
4DgbUBoxa48

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Fucktard Lkrfan trying to give Magic for keeping MJ ringless when Magic never had anything to do with it. That credit goes to Larry Bird and the Bad Boys.

And like his greatest fan on this board, Lakaluva, he liked to get fucked in the ass by dudes, so that right there prevents him from being anything higher than 4th and nowhere near the GOAT. Maybe if Magic stayed outta West Hollywood and away from Luva's house, he'd have gotten there.

What could've been.

midnightpulp
09-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Magic owned the 80's

Nope. HIV/AIDS was the defining moment of the 80s, and it owned him. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Nope. HIV/AIDS was the defining moment of the 80s, and it owned him. :lmao

Magic 5

Gervin 0

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:02 AM
That was in the 90', jackass. We beat that too.

I know, I happily watched his retirement press conference after the Bulls handled that ass in a similar way Magic's gay lover did, but when you think AIDS, you think 80s. Also there's no telling when Magic actually received the semen that gave him the disease.

And you didn't beat shit. He had to retire and the Sedale Threatt era begun :lol

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Magic 5

Gervin 0

Magic: HIV and a faggot.

Gervin: Disease free and a playa.

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:14 AM
Wasnt Gervin on crack? Give me HIV.

Coke. He liked to party with bitches and live it up, while Magic was making rounds at the fag clubs. I bet when you and Kool visit those clubs, you ask the barkeep, "Give me Magic's table. We're big fans."

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Coke. He liked to party with bitches and live it up, while Magic was making rounds at the fag clubs. I bet when you and Kool visit those clubs, you ask the barkeep, "Give me Magic's table. We're big fans."

actually I ask: Do you have any pulps that I can fuck at midnight? :lol

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:33 AM
What do you get when you got a coke head, a bible thumper, and a guy name Merlin that believes in magic and has imaginary friends?

A group of people who don't have HIV?

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 01:52 AM
You line em all up, put em in a draft, and im taking Magic over everyone.

"I just want to win"

- Magic

That's what I'm saying. It's Magic, then everybody else. Real talk.

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Fucktard Lkrfan trying to give Magic for keeping MJ ringless when Magic never had anything to do with it. That credit goes to Larry Bird and the Bad Boys.

And like his greatest fan on this board, Lakaluva, he liked to get fucked in the ass by dudes, so that right there prevents him from being anything higher than 4th and nowhere near the GOAT. Maybe if Magic stayed outta West Hollywood and away from Luva's house, he'd have gotten there.

What could've been.

You are a certified pre-owned jackass. Magic whooped Bird's ass too. So if the Lakers whooped the Celtics ass who curbstomped the Bulls ass, then you must conclude Magic > MJ. 9, count 'em: 9 Finals appearances. He would have 3 peated in the '80s if not for a blown hamstring in '89.

^He did this in the '80s. That's insane when you think about that. Let me speak on the '80s a little bit. The following teams didn't exist: Hornets, Grizzlies, Heat, Raptors, Bobcats, and the Magic. What does that mean? Mad competition. The league wasn't watered down the way it is now. The league didn't have BS no touch foul rules. And you had to damn near kill someone to get a technical or get tossed out.

The competition in the '80s was fierce too. LA, Boston, Bad Boys, Knicks, Pacers, Philly, Blazers - just to name a few off the top of my head. But when the smoke cleared, it seemed like every year it was either Magic's Lakers repping the WC and Bird repping the EC in the Finals. Not once did the mighty MJ represent the EC in the Finals during the '80s. Matter of fact, he didn't get there until Magic/Bird were passed their prime and the league started getting watered down through expansion. I'll go even further. If you replace Divac with 65 year old Cap (sarcasm) in '91, MJ is sitting on 5 rings.

Don't believe the BSPN hype. Magic was a bad bad man. There is no one in NBA history that I would take over Magic. Not MJ. Not Kobe. Not Russell. Not Cap. Not Bird. It's Magic, then everybody else. Real talk.

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 02:39 AM
Magic 5

Gervin 0

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 03:07 AM
You are a certified pre-owned jackass. Magic whooped Bird's ass too. So if the Lakers whooped the Celtics ass who curbstomped the Bulls ass, then you must conclude Magic > MJ. 9, count 'em: 9 Finals appearances. He would have 3 peated in the '80s if not for a blown hamstring in '89.

^He did this in the '80s. That's insane when you think about that. Let me speak on the '80s a little bit. The following teams didn't exist: Hornets, Grizzlies, Heat, Raptors, Bobcats, and the Magic. What does that mean? Mad competition. The league wasn't watered down the way it is now. The league didn't have BS no touch foul rules. And you had to damn near kill someone to get a technical or get tossed out.

The competition in the '80s was fierce too. LA, Boston, Bad Boys, Knicks, Pacers, Philly, Blazers - just to name a few off the top of my head. But when the smoke cleared, it seemed like every year it was either Magic's Lakers repping the WC and Bird repping the EC in the Finals. Not once did the mighty MJ represent the EC in the Finals during the '80s. Matter of fact, he didn't get there until Magic/Bird were passed their prime and the league started getting watered down through expansion. I'll go even further. If you replace Divac with 65 year old Cap (sarcasm) in '91, MJ is sitting on 5 rings.

Don't believe the BSPN hype. Magic was a bad bad man. There is no one in NBA history that I would take over Magic. Not MJ. Not Kobe. Not Russell. Not Cap. Not Bird. It's Magic, then everybody else. Real talk.

No, I would conclude that the Lakers are better than the Bulls. And the whole "well if his team beat his team that beat his team, then his team must be better" exercise is completely illogical. It's like saying the Utah Jazz would've beaten the Mavericks in '07 because they beat the Warriors who beat the Mavericks. You can't prove shit unless the two teams you're comparing ACTUALLY played one another. Everything else is mere speculation.

And Bird's Celtics actually fuckin' played the Bulls. Magic, nor the Lakers, didn't have anything to do with Jordan going ringless.

And Magic didn't beat Bird's ass. Bird outplayed him in '84. They were a wash in '85 (Kareem was the best player in that series). And Magic outplayed him in '87. So no, Magic didn't beat Bird's ass. The Lakers beat the Celtics. Why does dumbfuck Laker fan always equate team success with individual success?

Cool. I'm glad you would take Magic over everybody. I'd expect no less from one of the biggest fuckin' homers on this site.

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 03:30 AM
No, I would conclude that the Lakers are better than the Bulls. And the whole "well if his team beat his team that beat his team, then his team must be better" exercise is completely illogical. It's like saying the Utah Jazz would've beaten the Mavericks in '07 because they beat the Warriors who beat the Mavericks. You can't prove shit unless the two teams you're comparing ACTUALLY played one another. Everything else is mere speculation.

And Bird's Celtics actually fuckin' played the Bulls. Magic, nor the Lakers, didn't have anything to do with Jordan going ringless.

And Magic didn't beat Bird's ass. Bird outplayed him in '84. They were a wash in '85 (Kareem was the best player in that series). And Magic outplayed him in '87. So no, Magic didn't beat Bird's ass. The Lakers beat the Celtics. Why does dumbfuck Laker fan always equate team success with individual success?

Cool. I'm glad you would take Magic over everybody. I'd expect no less from one of the biggest fuckin' homers on this site.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5oOVJCDAk4PekhJm4CmYuK3rdVGGe joy82X-g7WINS6sdRWBM2qgtQ

:downspin:

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Head to head in the Finals: Magic 2, Bird 1. Midgiot (slang for short idiot) can try to :downspin: this shit all he wants. Even baskeball-reference (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=johnsma02&p2=birdla01) has a head to head feature, so even in a team sport it is important to measure how two players compare to one another. In this 9 game sample, it's Magic 6, Bird 3 - although we know they played more games than that. Given the fact that Magic whooped Bird's ass twice in the Finals I'm sure that the Lakers beat the Celtics more than vice versa. Therefore I conclude that Magic whooped Bird's ass. But then again, he whooped everybody's ass including Gervin. :downspin:

Giuseppe
09-23-2011, 04:32 AM
Head to head in the Finals: Magic 2, Bird 1. Midgiot (slang for short idiot) can try to :downspin: this shit all he wants. Even baskeball-reference (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=johnsma02&p2=birdla01) has a head to head feature, so even in a team sport it is important to measure how two players compare to one another. In this 9 game sample, it's Magic 6, Bird 3 - although we know they played more games than that. Given the fact that Magic whooped Bird's ass twice in the Finals I'm sure that the Lakers beat the Celtics more than vice versa. Therefore I conclude that Magic whooped Bird's ass. But then again, he whooped everybody's ass including Gervin. :downspin:

Yep. Once the Lakers broke thru in Boston in '85 & then backed it up in California in '87 Media didn't want to talk Bird/Magic no more. It was a lot of fun for them in '84 and earlier, but, once Magic broke out on top they weren't gonna throw the white man under the bus at that time.

The ADMIRAL 50
09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Fuck man based on those videos la is one classless shithole huh? Smoggy assholetopia

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Fuck man based on those videos la is one classless shithole huh? Smoggy assholetopia

River walk