PDA

View Full Version : Magic and Kobe never played together yet they have 10 rings combined 4 the same team

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 12:15 AM
even if you sub Kareem for Magic the result ( in a Lakers Uni) is 10 rings.

no other team can boast this in the modern era....:toast

Dunan and Iceman have only a Paltry 4

Dirk and Rolondo Blackman have only 1

:lol

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Yeah, but the other players win out in real life because they don't have HIV and didn't snitch.

Kobe and Magic are massive failures in the real. One guy likes to get sodomized without protection in an era where a deadly STD was an epidemic, and the other is totally bitchmade and can't keep his mouth shut in the interrogation room.

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah, but the other players win out in real life because they don't have HIV and didn't snitch.

Kobe and Magic are massive failures in the real. One guy likes to get sodomized without protection in an era where a deadly STD was an epidemic, and the other is totally bitchmade and can't keep his mouth shut in the interrogation room.

Mamba_Magic 10

Merlin_Crackhead 4

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Telling the truth in Shaq was all apart of the master plan of getting him kicked out of town. Kobe would have never reached 5 rings carrying lazy Shaq. Shit, im shocked he did it carrying lazy Bynum and soft Gasol.

That's about as believable as Magic letting a guy fuck him in the ass, giving him HIV so he would have to retire, thus ushering the Sedale Threatt/Elden Campbell era, eventually resulting in the Lakers sucking ass in '95 and receiving a lottery pick they would use to draft the snitch. Magic's asshole was the third eye that saw the future, right?

Nah, it was just a cum-dumpster for some fag in West Hollywood.

Deuce Bigalow
09-23-2011, 12:42 AM

my god, your a douche

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 02:46 AM
That's about as believable as Magic letting a guy fuck him in the ass, giving him HIV so he would have to retire, thus ushering the Sedale Threatt/Elden Campbell era, eventually resulting in the Lakers sucking ass in '95 and receiving a lottery pick they would use to draft the snitch. Magic's asshole was the third eye that saw the future, right?

Nah, it was just a cum-dumpster for some fag in West Hollywood.

So the Lakers didn't trade their starting center to the Hornets? Man I got it wrong. :(

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 02:55 AM
So the Lakers didn't trade their starting center to the Hornets? Man I got it wrong. :(

No. You're right. The joke sounded better with me saying "the Lakers sucking ass."

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 03:40 AM
No. You're right. The joke sounded better with me saying "the Lakers sucking ass."

Hey midgiot. You hold the number one pick in the draft. Who you got out of the below players?

TD
Magic
Gervin
Kobe
Robinson
Shaq
Depending on how you answer will determine how I view you as a poster. Now don't fuck it up. :downspin:

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 03:44 AM
Hey midgiot. You hold the number one pick in the draft. Who you got out of the below players?

TD
Magic
Gervin
Kobe
Robinson
Shaq
Depending on how you answer will determine how I view you as a poster. Now don't fuck it up. :downspin:

Kobe.

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 03:46 AM
Kobe.

Sucka. That was a trick question. You bout one gullible beotch. I know you really wanted to say TD. And I would have clowned you for it. :lol

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Sucka. That was a trick question. You bout one gullible beotch. I know you really wanted to say TD. And I would have clowned you for it. :lol

How am I gullible when I gave your retarded ass the answer you were least expecting?

LkrFan
09-23-2011, 03:51 AM
How am I gullible when I gave your retarded ass the answer you were least expecting?

I prop Kobe as much as any Laker fan on this sight. Of course you would say him. But deep down, you know you would take him over TD. At least that way, you are guaranteed at least 5 titles. :lol

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 03:59 AM
I prop Kobe as much as any Laker fan on this sight. Of course you would say him. But deep down, you know you would take him over TD. At least that way, you are guaranteed at least 5 titles. :lol

I wouldn't take Kobe over TD. With TD, my front line is all set and I have a good shot at a title. With Kobe, you need to go out of your way (like collude, etc) to build a front line around him, and for him to have any success (because let's face it, he really isn't as good as advertised), it needs to be the BEST front line in the league.

We saw what happens when Kobe is on a roster without a dominant front line.

Misses the playoffs and gets facefucked by Steve Nash in back-to-back years. :toast

Giuseppe
09-23-2011, 04:29 AM
I wouldn't take Kobe over TD. With TD, my front line is all set and I have a good shot at a title. With Kobe, you need to go out of your way (like collude, etc) to build a front line around him, and for him to have any success (because let's face it, he really isn't as good as advertised), it needs to be the BEST front line in the league.

We saw what happens when Kobe is on a roster without a dominant front line.

Misses the playoffs and gets facefucked by Steve Nash in back-to-back years. :toast

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-23-2011, 09:08 AM

if i wanted 5 titles i would select shaq in the first round and gasol in 2nd. :lol no need for kobe he cant even get past the first round alone in his prime.

Giuseppe
09-23-2011, 09:15 AM
if i wanted 5 titles

Your tired old shit bag Duncan only has 4, daddy.

Tougheth lucketh.