PDA

View Full Version : Motion to the RK to extend our recruiting

stretch
09-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I make a motion that we begin a thread in each subdivision of spurstalk, to recruit/appoint a member who predominantly posts in each division to serve as our representative of that subforum.

For instance, I think dirk4mvp is well suited to be our #1 representative of Regulation in the NFL forum, and should take the lead of Regulating that forum and recruiting further members of the RK.

Also, in the College forum, I think adding blake would serve the RK well, as he does a fantastic job of regulating faggot Aggie and other faggish fanbases (lol vander lol boise state) within the College forum.

Thoughts, my fellow founding fathers?

lefty
09-23-2011, 12:06 PM
I had a good time pounding your Krew

ClipshowDynasty
09-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Lincoln got banned so I use this name and veternarian now :(

stretch
09-23-2011, 02:01 PM
why did lincoln get banned

JJ Hickson
09-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Excellent idea imo. The only problem I see is that Blake is a cuckold. How does it look for the image of the RK having known cuckold's within our ranks?

Unless of course it is your plan to expand our recruiting footprint in an area traditionally dominated by TLC. That may be beneficial.

stretch
09-23-2011, 02:04 PM
blake is a cuckold in certain areas, but a real boss in others. when it comes to regulating in the College sports forum, hes a boss.

we can use him the same way Notre Dame is an indepentent in some areas, and conference affiliated in others. when it comes to The Club, NBA, and others, he will not be affiliated with the RK. but in the College Forum, hes one of us.