PDA

View Full Version : Is The Drive For 5 Dead?

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 08:57 PM
:lol Laker fans...Kobe been there done that shit...we gonna teach Spur fan how to follow....:lol

Now Spur fan copies every fucking thing we do...Check this wack ass shit out they producing in SA...and then watch how it's done live on the Laker tip...

Wack Ass Gay Ass Spurs Shit :lol
4u_1sa3As0I

Now Watch Real Boss Playas Rep This Shit Any Which Way:

EhPXdbjGLTc EnFQR6FkFUQ

Deuce Bigalow
09-23-2011, 08:59 PM
lol

midnightpulp
How many threads is that today?

lefty
lmao

Giuseppe
09-23-2011, 09:01 PM
How many threads is that today?

When you're next to The Girl like Kool is, it ain't a problem, uh, nephew.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2011, 09:05 PM
When you're next to The Girl like Kool is, it ain't a problem, uh, nephew.

:lmao

:lol...don't make Mid go into OCD meltdown....

midnightpulp
09-23-2011, 09:13 PM
:lol...don't make Mid go into OCD meltdown....

You should take lessons from me, Shit Stain. My one thread this week (Should Kobe give Pierce his MVP) has garnered more views and replies than all of the 7 or 8 threads you made in the last two days.

I understand that chimp brain of yours is impulsive and is incapable of clever thinking, but at least try and make an effort to put some thought into your topics. Hope isn't completely lost, though. We have chimps that can learn karate and sign language, so maybe you can become the chimp that learns how to make an interesting thread.

VBM
09-23-2011, 10:00 PM
2.Wiz Khalifa-Rose

Aka Wiz Khagina. This lesbian nigga gotta 4th degree black belt in save-ya-ho namsayin. Son done made that shit a artform yo. Any real nigga can tell that this dude is a straight trick tho. This nigga definitely a "carry a bouquet of roses between his teeth while he climb up the fire escape to the crib of a broad he met 2 hours ago to pay her phone bills n vacuum her living room while she at work" type a nigga b. He a lame who jus happens to smoke some weed n got hisself inked up to cover up the fact that he a clown. This nigga probably knows how to do the Charleston n shit son. Son can probably quote Macbeth n shit b. But he gon act like he was a straight hoodlum his whole life yo. This nigga instagrammed his whole existence son. I need this nigga to fix hisself asap yo. That Amber Rose rescue aint really help nothin tho. Ayo Wiz...why cant you be more like ya brother Spitta?

Funny stuff... (http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/)

Giuseppe
09-23-2011, 10:22 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lej7n3dgEO1qb3u6ko1_500.gif

^That never grows old.

TE
09-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Kevin.