PDA

View Full Version : President Cain?

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Herman Cain wins GOP Florida straw poll; Rick Perry in second place (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/24/herman-cain-wins-cpac-florida-straw-poll/)

I'd vote for him.

Cain/Rubio in 2012?

DMX7
09-24-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm sure you would.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm sure you would.
In a heartbeat.

DMX7
09-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I bet.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:20 PM
I bet.
He's a racist, like me.

Crookshanks
09-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Wait a minute - how did Cain win? I thought conservatives/tea partiers were all red-neck racists who hate black people. Must be a mistake :lol

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Wait a minute - how did Cain win? I thought conservatives/tea partiers were all red-neck racists who hate black people. Must be a mistake :lol
I think Cain is a Grand Kleagle in black face, or something.

DMX7
09-24-2011, 07:29 PM
He's a racist, like me.

That's true.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:31 PM
That's true.
:lmao Yep; it is. Herman Cain and I have the same view on race.

DMX7
09-24-2011, 07:32 PM
:lmao Yep; it is. Herman Cain and I have the same view on race.

I know.

Crookshanks
09-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Can you imagine how mad the libs would be if Cain won the nomination - damn, there goes the race card! :lmao:lmao

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Can you imagine how mad the libs would be if Cain won the nomination - damn, there goes the race card! :lmao:lmao
That would be something. My imagination isn't good enough, so now I want him to win so I can see their meltdown!

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:36 PM
It would be interesting to see Democrats actually defend Barack Obama's policies on their merits as opposed to just calling his opponents racists.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:39 PM
That would be something. My imagination isn't good enough, so now I want him to win so I can see their meltdown!
It's not hard to imagine.

Look at how liberals have treated Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

hitmanyr2k
09-24-2011, 07:44 PM
This is backlash for Perry being so stupid in three straight debates. He should have that state sewn up but he's shown himself to be too much of an idiot so now right wingers are getting scared. They can't stand Romney so Cain is going to reap the benefits :lol

boutons_deux
09-24-2011, 07:45 PM
"Clarence Thomas"

a sexual predator, as shown to the world in his nomination hearings.

And since a proven tax cheat and profoundly ethically compromised.

Of course, he's the ideal scumbag candidate for Yoni.

Cain is totally unqualified for any public office. Government isn't a (junk food) business, useless for a junk candidate like Cain to apply.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Meltdown for what?

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:48 PM
This is backlash for Perry being so stupid in three straight debates. He should have that state sewn up but he's shown himself to be too much of an idiot so now right wingers are getting scared. They can't stand Romney so Cain is going to reap the benefits :lol
Of what are "right-wingers" scared?

I've always liked Herman Cain. I didn't consider him a viable candidate until this week because, it appeared to be a Perry/Romney lock but, if he's the nominee, I'd have no qualms voting for him and would do so enthusiastically.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Viable candidate doesn't matter to you, yoni. You'll vote red team regardless.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Meltdown for what?
I agree. Liberals will have no qualms in attempting to completely assassinate the character of Herman Cain.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Viable candidate doesn't matter to you, yoni. You'll vote red team regardless.
I'll vote against Obama, regardless.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 07:51 PM
I agree. Liberals will have no qualms in attempting to completely assassinate the character of Herman Cain.

They'll try to assassinate the character of whoever wins the nomination. Just like red team has been trying to assassinate the character of Barry.

That's just politics.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I'll vote against Obama, regardless.

Exactly.

hitmanyr2k
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM

I've always liked Herman Cain. I didn't consider him a viable candidate until this week because, it appeared to be a Perry/Romney lock but, if he's the nominee, I'd have no qualms voting for him and would do so enthusiastically.

They're scared of not having a viable "tea party" candidate. Perry is an idiot. Romney is a moderate masquerading as a Republican and they can't stand him. Michelle Bachman is batshit crazy. Herman Cain is the next option...unless they want to roll with Ron Paul which the establishment is clearly not going to do.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM
It's not hard to imagine.

Look at how liberals have treated Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
Think that dirty trick will work twice?

ElNono
09-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Think that dirty trick will work twice?

What dirty trick?

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 07:54 PM
"Clarence Thomas"

a sexual predator, as shown to the world in his nomination hearings.

And since a proven tax cheat and profoundly ethically compromised.

Of course, he's the ideal scumbag candidate for Yoni.

Cain is totally unqualified for any public office. Government isn't a (junk food) business, useless for a junk candidate like Cain to apply.
When you have some credible evidence, we would all love to see it.

boutons_deux
09-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Do your own research

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Do your own research
I have some years back. Couldn't find anything credible. That's why I ask for something credible.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 08:00 PM
They're scared of not having a viable "tea party" candidate.
I think Herman Cain is more aligned with Tea Party ideals than almost any of the other candidates in the Republican Primary.

Perry is an idiot. Romney is a moderate masquerading as a Republican and they can't stand him. Michelle Bachman is batshit crazy. Herman Cain is the next option...unless they want to roll with Ron Paul which the establishment is clearly not going to do.
Ron Paul is the least aligned with the Tea Party movement.

This is what primaries are for; to find a candidate. Last I heard, Obama is polling to lose to any Republican. Might as well be Herman Cain.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 08:01 PM
I thought Bachmann was the Tea Party candidate by excellence.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Romney probably has the better shot at the actual presidential election. I would actually vote for him over Obama at this stage.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Romney probably has the better shot at the actual presidential election. I would actually vote for him over Obama at this stage.
I don't understand.

With all the idiot things our president has done and said, even the stupidest GOP candidate is a better choice.

Crookshanks
09-24-2011, 08:05 PM
I have some years back. Couldn't find anything credible. That's why I ask for something credible.

Bingo! Libs don't have anything credible against Clarence Thomas, but they'll keep on repeating the same old tired attacks.

Sexual predator? Hello William Jefferson Clinton

Tax cheat? Say hello to Timothy Geithner and Charlie Rangel

Ethically compromised? Charlie Rangel is the poster boy

boutons is so funny... but since I have him on ignore, I can't see his posts unless someone else quotes him

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 08:10 PM
So, what are the differences in Romney and Cain that, should Cain be the nominee, would drive you to vote for Obama -- or, to not vote Republican?

hitmanyr2k
09-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I think Herman Cain is more aligned with Tea Party ideals than almost any of the other candidates in the Republican Primary.

Exactly, which is why I said he's going to reap the benefits of Perry being a moron. If Perry had shown himself at even a GED level in any of those debates Florida would have been "Herman who?". The tea party establishment clearly wants to throw their support behind Perry but he's not delivering and his record is getting holes shot in it every day (as I predicted).

Ron Paul is the least aligned with the Tea Party movement. This is what primaries are for; to find a candidate. Last I heard, Obama is polling to lose to any Republican. Might as well be Herman Cain.

Well, of course they don't have any love for Crazy Ron which is why Cain is going to get his 15 minutes of fame until Perry can get his act together...if he can. And I'm not paying any real attention to general election polls until late next year. Polls change by the month. Look no further than Golden Boy Rick Perry. Not too long ago he was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else and now he's looking like the village idiot. People are too fickle these days and going by polls this early makes no sense.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Exactly, which is why I said he's going to reap the benefits of Perry being a moron. If Perry had shown himself at even a GED level in any of those debates Florida would have been "Herman who?". The tea party establishment clearly wants to throw their support behind Perry but he's not delivering and his record is getting holes shot in it everyday (as I predicted).
Again, that's what the primary season is for. But, if the Tea Party movement gravitates to Cain, it does kind of put the lie to it being a bunch of racists, no?

Well, of course they don't have any love for Crazy Ron which is why Cain is going to get his 15 minutes of fame until Perry can get his act together...if he can. And I'm not paying any real attention to general election polls until late next year. Polls change by the month. Look no further than Golden Boy Rick Perry. Not too long ago he was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else and now he's looking like the village idiot. People are too fickle these days and going by polls this early makes no sense.
Well, it's more than the polls.

No incumbent has won reelection with an unemployment rate above 7.2% And, from what I understand, getting the unemployment rate back to that level is damn near impossible before November of next year. Particularly if Obama continues to pursue the policies to which he's apparently shackled himself.

I think Obama loses. Period. Now, to whom is the question.

Crookshanks
09-24-2011, 08:27 PM
I think Obama loses. Period. Now, to whom is the question.

I think the 2012 election will be a mirror of 2008. Libs are becoming disillusioned with The Anointed One and will probably stay home; Republicans are mad and energized and will vote for anyone other than Obama.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 08:32 PM
I think the 2012 election will be a mirror of 2008. Libs are becoming disillusioned with The Anointed One and will probably stay home; Republicans are mad and energized and will vote for anyone other than Obama.
Probably the major reason any republican will win this next election.

Even the proud republican, Londo Mollari, if he had fake citizenship and was running.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 08:51 PM
I also think there are a certain number of liberals and independents that are more than disillusioned but, are mad and energized to vote against Obama.

FromWayDowntown
09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Obviously, one should be much more skeptical of his surgeons than his presidential candidates. After all, how do we know that Herman Cain isn't where he is because of affirmative action? Surely, we should begin with deep skepticism about his background and qualifications. It's what affirmative action programs force people to do in assessing black professionals.

George Gervin's Afro
09-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Obviously, one should be much more skeptical of his surgeons than his presidential candidates. After all, how do we know that Herman Cain isn't where he is because of affirmative action? Surely, we should begin with deep skepticism about his background and qualifications. It's what affirmative action programs force people to do in assessing black professionals.

That's exactly what I thought..Affirmative Action at work

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Without speaking to whether or not Herman Cain has ever benefitted from preferential race-based government policies, such as affirmative action, (I don't know that he has), there's a difference between excising a brain tumor and making policy decisions.

The surgeon has no one to hold his hand as he, or she, rummages around in your brain. It's a solo activity that requires near perfect skills. Political and policy decisions, you can surround yourself with smart people who can help shape those. It's not brain surgery.

Nice try FWD but, without the blue sarcasm font, one should be more skeptical of whether or not the guy poking around in your brain is a product of affirmative action than some politician.

By the way, I don't recall anyone ever saying Barack Obama was a product of affirmative action or that being so made him less qualified to be President.

Crookshanks
09-24-2011, 09:06 PM
That's exactly what I thought..Affirmative Action at work

Then he should be the libs ideal candidate! :lol

FromWayDowntown
09-24-2011, 09:11 PM
n/m.

Props to Herman Cain and those who voted for him.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 09:28 PM
So, what are the differences in Romney and Cain that, should Cain be the nominee, would drive you to vote for Obama -- or, to not vote Republican?

Romney leans more to the center. That's what I'm looking for.

Cain would be more of Barry.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Romney leans more to the center. That's what I'm looking for.

Cain would be more of Barry.
I would suggest Cain leans more to the center than does Obama.

ElNono
09-24-2011, 09:37 PM
I would suggest Cain leans more to the center than does Obama.

Don't think so.

hitmanyr2k
09-24-2011, 09:39 PM

I think you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment much like the lefties set themselves up in 2004 when they thought Kerry could take Bush. When push comes to shove the people are going to be there for Obama rather than let one of the crazies in the white house. The only candidate with a chance in hell at beating Obama is Romney and that's because he's moderate and actually shows some kind of sanity the rest of the Republican field lacks.

2012 won't even be close to a mirror of 2008. You won't see that kind of energy again. Right wingers may be mad but they're disorganized and are still searching for a frontrunner to throw that energy behind. Right now there's not one republican with the kind of aura Obama had in 2008. They anointed Rick Perry as the golden child early but he's turning into Gomer Pyle and the heat hasn't even been turned up yet. Cain is a third tier candidate who's going to get his 15 minutes but I doubt he'll get any wind in his sails from the exposure. Any candidate that gets the nomination besides Romney and Obama will have a 2nd term. Throw Romney in the mix and it's a toss-up.

Agloco
09-24-2011, 10:02 PM
I don't understand.

With all the idiot things our president has done and said, even the stupidest GOP candidate is a better choice.

Duplicate see below

Agloco
09-24-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't understand.

Negative Ghost Rider

Santorum? Bachmann? Cain?

You might be red, but I believe it to be with a modicum of sense. I don't think you're punching the touch screen anywhere near those names come next year.

Fabbs
09-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Larry Flynts investigative team. :toast

Wild Cobra
09-24-2011, 10:13 PM
LOL...

You're kidding.

LOL...

LOL...

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Negative Ghost Rider
:tu Nice reference, Maverick.

Santorum? Bachmann? Cain?

You might be red, but I believe it to be with a modicum of sense. I don't think you're punching the touch screen anywhere near those names come next year.
One word -- okay, two words; Carter - Reagan.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Surely, you remember how the left characterized Ronald Reagan, before he took office and became the most popular President in modern history. Or, maybe you don't, I don't know how old you are.

Yonivore
09-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Well, if that's all, they're probably in good shape.

4>0rings
09-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Bitniss nigga vs street hood kenyan nigga. Shits going down son, 2012!

ElNono
09-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Surely, you remember how the left characterized Ronald Reagan, before he took office and became the most popular President in modern history. Or, maybe you don't, I don't know how old you are.

Are you going to show your faux outrage when "the next Reagan" increases taxes and governs vicariously trough deficits like the original one?

Agloco
09-24-2011, 11:50 PM

LOL..not sure if you're fishing for my age but ill bite. Yes I remember. What I don't remember is Uncle Ronnie making outlandish claims like being able to halve the price of gas or going on record about excluding people of various religious backgrounds from our political process. Do you?

ducks
09-25-2011, 12:04 AM
atleast he has an economy plan
the 999 plan
all the other canditates have not stated theirs

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Are you going to show your faux outrage when "the next Reagan" increases taxes and governs vicariously trough deficits like the original one?
That's an old liberal canard. Every balanced budget Reagan proposed was DOA at Tip O'Neill's House of Representatives. Those deficits were tacked on by Tip. If Reagan had had a line-item veto, they'd of been gone.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 12:28 AM
LOL..not sure if you're fishing for my age but ill bite. Yes I remember. What I don't remember is Uncle Ronnie making outlandish claims like being able to halve the price of gas or going on record about excluding people of various religious backgrounds from our political process. Do you?
There were some pretty outrageous claims made about Reagan but, no, I don't recall those two specifically. In fact, I don't recall Cain making those either. But, I do confess, I haven't followed his campaign much.

Gas prices could be halved if the gulf moratorium were lifted and other restrictions on the American energy industry were repealed. Gas prices were about half of what there are now, when Obama took office. Were I a candidate, would I guarantee it? No.

I think Cain's remarks about building mosques and a community's right to refuse to allow it were off target but, I do agree with the sentiment that a religion which has it's own set of laws that are implemented in lieu of the established American system of law is something communities should be able to resist.

Monostradamus
09-25-2011, 01:27 AM
lol tea party with the "we ain't racists, we'll vote for a ###### too!" goods

ElNono
09-25-2011, 03:09 AM
That's an old liberal canard.

Not really. They're actually facts.

So, you're going to show your faux outrage then too?

Agloco
09-25-2011, 11:21 AM
There were some pretty outrageous claims made about Reagan but, no, I don't recall those two specifically. In fact, I don't recall Cain making those either. But, I do confess, I haven't followed his campaign much.

Gas prices could be halved if the gulf moratorium were lifted and other restrictions on the American energy industry were repealed. Gas prices were about half of what there are now, when Obama took office. Were I a candidate, would I guarantee it? No.

I think Cain's remarks about building mosques and a community's right to refuse to allow it were off target but, I do agree with the sentiment that a religion which has it's own set of laws that are implemented in lieu of the established American system of law is something communities should be able to resist.

Here I'll post the comment I was responding to for context:

I don't understand.

I wasn't referring just to those two examples, but the overall message that's sent when assertions like those are made....or when positions like that are taken up. There's more, but those were off the top of my head. I'm hard pressed to believe Obama is a worse choice given what we've seen form the Republican peanut gallery thus far.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 12:53 PM
lol straw poll

scott
09-25-2011, 01:42 PM
It took this thread to give the "Ron Paul in 2012" threads credibility.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm hard pressed to believe Obama is a worse choice given what we've seen form the Republican peanut gallery thus far.
Right now, Obama is the worst choice; if the economy and unemployment don't get markedly better before next November, he'll remain so.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Do you know how straw polls work, yoni?

Creepn
09-25-2011, 04:02 PM
lol Republicans crack me up. You guys raised up hell with Obama who is only half black talking about he was going to enslave the white race, paint the white house black, and grow watermelons on the lawn. Then in comes Cain, who is full bred and dark but now they say "I'm not racist, see I'll vote for this guy!"

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM
lol Republicans crack me up. You guys raised up hell with Obama who is only half black talking about he was going to enslave the white race, paint the white house black, and grow watermelons on the lawn.
I know of no Republicans that ever said any of this.

Then in comes Cain, who is full bred and dark but now they say "I'm not racist, see I'll vote for this guy!"
You could leave off the "I'm not racist," portion of the statement. I'd vote for Cain because, if he's the Republican candidate, he's better than Obama. Has nothing to do with race.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I'd vote for Cain because he's the Republican candidate. Has nothing to do with race.

fify

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:02 PM
fify
I'd vote for Cain because he's not Obama.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
fify
You didn't even get close. I'd vote for Cain because he's not Obama.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 09:10 PM
:cheer go red team! :cheer

Exactly

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Exactly
That Obama's opponent in the 2012 election is going to be a Republican is incidental to the fact I'm voting against Barack Obama.

But, whatever floats your boat.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 09:21 PM
That Obama's opponent in the 2012 election is going to be a Republican is incidental to the fact I'm voting against Barack Obama.

Exactly. You couldn't care less what the opponent proposes. He could be Hitler and you'll still vote for him. He's wearing the red team logo.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Exactly. You couldn't care less what the opponent proposes. He could be Hitler and you'll still vote for him. He's wearing the red team logo.
First, it won't be Hitler; nice swerve into Godwin's law, though. But, of the 9 candidates, currently in the Republican field, I'd vote for any of them over Barack Obama. Not because they're Republican but, because they're the only alternative to 4 more years of Barack Obama's disastrous policies.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 09:29 PM
First, it won't be Hitler; nice swerve into Godwin's law, though.

Thanks. And I'm unconvinced you would vote for anything but a Republican.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks. And I'm unconvinced you would vote for anything but a Republican.
If the Libertarians were the other party, I'd vote Libertarian. But, they're not. The only nominee running against Barack Obama in 2012 is going to be Republican.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure you voted McCain. Even after a disastrous 8 years, which this guy (surprisingly) continued. You're just a party shill, yoni. I can see what you're about from a mile away.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure you voted McCain. Even after a disastrous 8 years, which this guy (surprisingly) continued. You're just a party shill, yoni. I can see what you're about from a mile away.
I'm not a liberal Democrat and I will never vote for one.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 09:53 PM
We live in a two party system. So you just basically agreed that you'll vote red team regardless.

You don't have to be a Democrat to vote for one, either.

Yonivore
09-25-2011, 09:58 PM
We live in a two party system. So you just basically agreed that you'll vote red team regardless.
Nope. Joe Lieberman is someone that could swing me to a Democrat vote.

You don't have to be a Democrat to vote for one, either.
But, you'd have to be a liberal -- and stupid -- to vote for Obama.

ElNono
09-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Nope. Joe Lieberman is someone that could swing me to a Democrat vote.

He's been independent for a while now. You wouldn't be voting Democrat.

But, you'd have to be a liberal -- and stupid -- to vote for Obama.

Not true. You could be an independent, stupid or not, and vote for Obama.
Frankly, until Republicans determine who their candidate is, it's too soon to be calling anybody stupid.

Out of the current pack, I actually think only Romney is a guy that I would vote for over Obama. And I really wouldn't want to vote for Barry.
Obviously, it all could change in the next few months.

Stringer_Bell
09-25-2011, 11:56 PM
qjtnxAGNWTU

My nigga, you are full of so much over-simplified bullshit. Absolute, processed bullshit.

Thankfully, at least all the old white people in Florida have gotten over their fear of black people. More than likely, they hate their lives so much that they pray for a quicker death under a Republican President not matter the color. I am looking forward to the day when my boi Romney runs with Rubio...maybe then the Grand Ol' Potty has a chance at beating Obama. But not today. No sirs, not today!

Wild Cobra
09-26-2011, 02:12 AM

Sometimes labels are meaningless, especially in his case. He is democrat. He simply had to run as an independent to keep his seat.

boutons_deux
09-26-2011, 03:32 AM
"Romney runs with Rubio"

political suicide, DO IT!

Neither Romney ("Christians" won't vote for him), nor Perry can win. Both are unelectable.

Yonivore
09-26-2011, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't be voting Republican, either; which was your assertion.

Not true. You could be an independent, stupid or not, and vote for Obama.
Frankly, until Republicans determine who their candidate is, it's too soon to be calling anybody stupid.
Okay; I'll leave it at, you'd have to be stupid to cast your vote for Barack Obama. That was true in 2008 and it'll be true in 2012.

Out of the current pack, I actually think only Romney is a guy that I would vote for over Obama. And I really wouldn't want to vote for Barry.
Obviously, it all could change in the next few months.
Doesn't matter; out of the current pack, I'll vote for the one that floats to the top over Barack Obama.

ElNono
09-26-2011, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't be voting Republican, either; which was your assertion.

We were talking about presidential elections then. You wouldn't vote for anybody but a Republican. It's a fact.

Okay; I'll leave it at, you'd have to be stupid to cast your vote for Barack Obama.

Okay; I'll leave it at, you never got over the butthurt of Obama winning in 2008.

Doesn't matter

Matters to me.

ElNono
09-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Sometimes labels are meaningless, especially in his case. He is democrat. He simply had to run as an independent to keep his seat.

It isn't meaningless. He couldn't make a successful bid as President as an independent. I doubt he could make such a bid as a Democrat after walking away from the party.

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2011, 10:17 AM

Pot, meet Kettle.

baseline bum
09-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Pot, meet Kettle.

How can you say that when ElNono a couple of pages back said he'd vote a Republican for president?

ElNono
09-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Pot, meet Kettle.

How's that?

With the current crop of extreme right wingers, I might come off as a lefty, but I always considered myself more to the center.

I always spoke well of Bush Sr (somebody I would've voted for if I was able to), and gave credit to the GOP Congress during the Clinton later years. Heck, I just said I would vote Romney over Obama right now.

I probably would've voted for Bush Jr the first time around too, seeing that I really liked what his dad had done. Not the re-election though, even though Kerry had no chance.

My ideal candidate nowadays would be somebody like Bloomberg in NY. Fiscally conservative but not socially inept. Just center, basically.

Jacob1983
09-26-2011, 05:35 PM
If Barry can be president, then why can't Cain be president? I've never understood why black Republicans and conservatives are so bad. What ever happened to free will? Who says that every black person in America has to be a liberal kool aid drinking Democrats?

I think it would be funny if Mitt Romney and Cain were on the same ticket. Liberals would be scratching their heads because Romney is a Mormon and Cain is a brotha.

clambake
09-26-2011, 05:42 PM
If Barry can be president, then why can't Cain be president? I've never understood why black Republicans and conservatives are so bad. What ever happened to free will? Who says that every black person in America has to be a liberal kool aid drinking Democrats?

I think it would be funny if Mitt Romney and Cain were on the same ticket. Liberals would be scratching their heads because Romney is a Mormon and Cain is a brotha.

you're fucking stupid. where did you hear that drivel?

Jacob1983
09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Bill O'Reilly