09-24-2011, 10:15 PM
21-3 not even 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter :lmao

Glad to see the team is as dedicated to getting Stoops fired as the fans are

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 10:34 PM
damn come on son

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Arizona could easily have this game close or even be winning it. They make more retarded mistakes, fuck up on more big play opportunities, and give less of a shit about the coaches yelling at them every week. At this point firing Stoops midseason makes sense because he's completely lost the team. They used to actually react to his immature tirades and take them to heart, now when he yells and screams at players they all just stare at him blankly and phase him out. It sucks Foles' and Criner's senior years are wasted because they didn't fire this fuckin idiot after last season's abortion.

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 10:43 PM
son are you from Arizona? I am out there once a year for a few days and usually have to stay downtown. I'm not a big fan of the downtown area, but I do love Majerle's.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 10:45 PM
son are you from Arizona? I am out there once a year for a few days and usually have to stay downtown. I'm not a big fan of the downtown area, but I do love Majerle's.
Son I'm DUNCANownsKOBE, the Suns fan who was banned who you've talked to on AIM.

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 10:46 PM
son you must know that I don't remember the details

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 10:47 PM
But yeah born and raised in Phoenix (there for the weekend) but currently live in Tucson.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 11:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao that dumb fuckin beaner Zendejas misses another extra point :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 11:05 PM
sons fuck the quack attack!

go Arizona!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 11:07 PM
:lmao:lmao they have a fuckin perfectly executed onside kick where they have an easily recoverable live ball but can't make a fuckin simple extra point :lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 11:09 PM
:lmao:lmao they have a fuckin perfectly executed onside kick where they have an easily recoverable live ball but can't make a fuckin simple extra point :lmao:lmao:lmao

son trust me I can relate to bitch-made field goal kickers ....

kTGco82JKHo

JMarkJohns
09-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Stoops may as well start packing right now. With the emphasis Byrnes is wanting to put on football, he just can't ignore that Stoops recruiting peaked five years ago, that his defense has gotten worse by the year, and that his offense, while solid, isn't getting it done vs. the best of the conference, which, most argue is down, anyways.

Bring in Leach, Richt or some up-n-comer with strong recruiting ties to SoCal or Texas. If Arizona is ever going to be relevant, the move must happen this offseason, else it's another wasted class, another offseason cultivating indifferent and a losing mentality.

Make the move, take some of the new contract money and buy a great recruiter/coach. DO IT!

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 11:42 PM
I still think we've wasted enough recruiting classes and off seasons that the next coach has a 3-4 year rebuilding project minimum. If Stoops was fired after last season there might have been a chance for an easy transition. Whoever the next coach is has a team next year with 3-9 or even 2-10 written all over it with little to no talent going forward. Stoops is actually recruiting decently with the 2012 class, but it's too little to late.

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Leach would be good for Arizona. he is a good coach and didn't deserve the crap he got a couple years ago for punishing a spoiled rotten, trust fund baby.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Leach would be good for Arizona. he is a good coach and didn't deserve the crap he got a couple years ago for punishing a spoiled rotten, trust fund baby.
Sons I fuckin agree, Leach is by far my #1 choice to replace Stoops. He's a great coach who's career was sabotaged by ESPN because the kid's dad works for them.

BRHornet45
09-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Sons I fuckin agree, Leach is by far my #1 choice to replace Stoops. He's a great coach who's career was sabotaged by ESPN because the kid's dad works for them.

and son a lot of the sources who were close to the situation were silenced by ESPN because of it. the majority of Texas Tech's team were on Leach's side, but ESPN made sure to silence them. Adam James was a shit player, with a shit attitude, and the only reason he was even on the team was because of who his daddy was. he was a terrible teammate and from anything that I have ever heard most of the team couldn't stand him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2011, 11:58 PM
I'll say the same thing I said about Stanford, Oregon is an overrated joke. Arizona has played like absolute shit and they're only down by 11. If not for a few blown opportunities Arizona is winning right now.

Axe Murderer
09-25-2011, 03:22 AM
I wanna know where the gold at!

Stoooooooooooooooooooops!!!!

Axe Murderer
09-25-2011, 03:24 AM
and son a lot of the sources who were close to the situation were silenced by ESPN because of it. the majority of Texas Tech's team were on Leach's side, but ESPN made sure to silence them. Adam James was a shit player, with a shit attitude, and the only reason he was even on the team was because of who his daddy was. he was a terrible teammate and from anything that I have ever heard most of the team couldn't stand him.

sons Adam James is still hated around here. He caught a pass today and got boo'ed:lol