PDA

View Full Version : APB out for DesignatedT and Sisk

djohn2oo8
09-25-2011, 10:10 AM
:lmao

DMX7
09-25-2011, 10:47 AM
They're probably on TexAgs having a meltdown with the rest of their brethren Aggy.

:rollin

shyne
09-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I think Sisk and Designated taint were those two dumbasses wearing the SEC shirts at the game.

Axe Murderer
09-25-2011, 12:03 PM
odgsian

DesignatedT
09-25-2011, 12:06 PM
My own thread? I'm honored.

Sisk
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
:lol

Sisk
09-25-2011, 04:15 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hsoyxnm8CIE/TUgvOD1BDfI/AAAAAAAAAlg/yS5E9F8p2aY/s400/5.jpg

Oh, and still ranked higher than bu and the sips. We'll lose one more game this season vs. OU, but that's it.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 05:57 PM
And when is the corps circle jerk scheduled?

DMX7
09-25-2011, 08:47 PM
for tomorrow.

coyotes_geek
09-25-2011, 09:20 PM
And when is the corps circle jerk scheduled?

for tomorrow.

You two have fun........

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 10:48 PM
You two have fun........No, the Aggie corps circle jerk.

You know, the tradition.

How is it scheduled? Do they send facebook invites to each other?

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 08:29 AM
No, the Aggie corps circle jerk.

You know, the tradition.

How is it scheduled? Do they send facebook invites to each other?

No idea. DMX seems to know a lot about it though. Perhaps he can be the helping hand that you're looking for.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 11:27 AM
No idea. DMX seems to know a lot about it though. Perhaps he can be the helping hand that you're looking for.It's an Aggie tradition.

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 12:10 PM
It's an Aggie tradition.

It sounds like the Aggies you're "attending events" with may have shared some first hand knowledge with you on this, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that makes it an Aggie tradition.

Actually I am. tbh not many Aggies attend those events, but even they like me.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 12:15 PM
It sounds like the Aggies you're "attending events" with may have shared some first hand knowledge with you on this, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that makes it an Aggie tradition.I never said anything about my attending any events at all.

Aggie is as stupid as he is defensive.

lol quoting nonexistent quotes

DMX7
09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
No idea. DMX seems to know a lot about it though. Perhaps he can be the helping hand that you're looking for.

I seem to know "a lot" about it? lol, I know it's today because it was on the front of the MySa.com Sports Page.

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I never said anything about my attending any events at all.

Aggie is as stupid as he is defensive.

And chump goes to the Wild Cobra card. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Quotes? What quotes? I don't see any quotes! Context!!!!!!!!

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I seem to know "a lot" about it? lol, I know it's today because it was on the front of the MySa.com Sports Page.

Be sure to point that out for chump. He's interested.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 12:54 PM
And chump goes to the Wild Cobra card. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Quotes? What quotes? I don't see any quotes! Context!!!!!!!!It would be pretty easy to find in this 20-post thread tbh.

Aggie doesn't like a challenge.

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 01:01 PM
It would be pretty easy to find in this 20-post thread tbh.

Aggie doesn't like a challenge.

Chump "attends events" with Aggies. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5417405#post5417405)

Chump wants to know when the next circle jerk is. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5419281#post5419281)

Chump doesn't want there to be any confusion about which specific circle jerk he's interested in. Apparantely there's more than 1. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5419487#post5419487)

Chump "knows" his "Aggie traditions". (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5419724#post5419724)

I never said anything about my attending any events at all.

Oh you've said plenty.

Nonexistent indeed.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh, right. I forgot you're cataloging everything about me.

I just wanted to know if it coincided with anything having to do with UT, since Aggie is so obsessed with UT, and will all the UT-centric traditions will continue now that A&M has seceded.

But we now know that at least one or two Aggies are obsessed with something else. Sorry I got u mad.

pkbpkb81
09-26-2011, 01:31 PM

I just wanted to know if it coincided with anything having to do with UT, since Aggie is so obsessed with UT, and will all the UT-centric traditions will continue now that A&M has seceded.

But we now know that at least one or two Aggies are obsessed with something else. Sorry I got u mad.

lol chump wins

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 01:38 PM

Nah. I'm just killing time on an internet chatboard. Any time you want to stop dropping these bread crumbs about yourself and quit pretending that anyone is obsessed with you is fine by me.

You'll have to ask your special friends about the circle jerks, but the other texas-centric traditions will probably continue. Thanks for your concern. :tu

:lol I'm too busy laughing at you to be mad.

Fpoonsie
09-26-2011, 02:26 PM
:madrun Find the quotes! :madrun

Found 'em.

LOL! You only found 'em 'cause you're obsessed with me!!! LOL!

That pretty much tha gist?

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 02:49 PM

Pretty much.

Jamtas#2
09-26-2011, 03:47 PM
speaking of traditions, I can't see bonfire going away again, so will Arkansas replace UT as the reason?

Sisk
09-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I think LSU will be our texas replacement.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 05:09 PM
You'll have to ask your special friends about the circle jerks, but the other texas-centric traditions will probably continue. Thanks for your concern. :tuThose are not my friends. They are official representatives of your school.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
That pretty much tha gist?Hey, I didn't know all of you were keeping tabs on me so closely. I really didn't even remember that part of the conversation. Obviously others did.

badfish22
09-26-2011, 05:31 PM

:lol thought the same thing.

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Those are not my friends. They are official representatives of your school.

If you say so.

Hey, I didn't know all of you were keeping tabs on me so closely. I really didn't even remember that part of the conversation. Obviously others did.

Still running the Wild Cobra playbook..............

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 09:46 PM
If you say so. I say so.

Still running the Wild Cobra playbook..............You may consider circle jerks to be Aggie events. Understandable, but not applicable to everyone. Never done it, never. Aggies, OTOH, have done it every year for some time.

Tradition.

coyotes_geek
09-26-2011, 10:17 PM
I say so.

Ok.

You may consider circle jerks to be Aggie events.

I don't.

Understandable, but not applicable to everyone. Never done it, never.

:lol You're getting awfully defensive about this.

Aggies, OTOH, have done it every year for some time.

Tradition.

Chump once again professing his knowledge about circle jerks. Oh, but he's never done it, never. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Ok.

I don't.

:lol You're getting awfully defensive about this.

Chump once again professing his knowledge about circle jerks. Oh, but he's never done it, never. :lolNope. Haven't.

:lol You're getting awfully obtuse about this.

coyotes_geek
09-27-2011, 12:50 PM
So defensive. So funny. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
I think the tradition of the mass jerk off is funny. Had I gone to A&M, it would be embarrassing. :lol

Sisk
09-27-2011, 03:14 PM
I think the tradition of the mass jerk off is funny. Had I gone to A&M, it would be embarrassing. :lol

Thinking there's any chance in hell you could go to A&M :lmao:lmao:lmao

pkbpkb81
09-27-2011, 04:15 PM

How do you know chump couldn’t have been admitted to a&m, I need to see a link to prove this

:downspin:

Bill_Brasky
09-27-2011, 04:17 PM

Why do A&M fans think their degrees are worth more or that they are somehow a better school than others? I got into A&M along with Tech, but chose Tech because I'm originally from Lubbock, plus I had some close friends going there as well.

Just another state school, tbh.

coyotes_geek
09-27-2011, 04:52 PM

Chump once again professing his knowledge about circle jerks. Oh, but he's never done it, never. :lol

Sisk
09-27-2011, 04:53 PM
How do you know chump couldn’t have been admitted to a&m, I need to see a link to prove this

:downspin:

:lol

Why do A&M fans think their degrees are worth more or that they are somehow a better school than others? I got into A&M along with Tech, but chose Tech because I'm originally from Lubbock, plus I had some close friends going there as well.

Just another state school, tbh.

Tbh, I don't put a lot of stock into any school someone graduates from. I just have to talk shit to chump because he's a fucking moron. I have cousins that went to Tech as well as my brother.

ChumpDumper
09-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Thinking there's any chance in hell you could go to A&M :lmao:lmao:lmaoAdmission there would have been automatic for me, if that's what you're talking about.