PDA

View Full Version : Why Laker Fan Wont Give Duncan Credit

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2011, 05:54 PM
He simply doesn't compete anymore and it's obvious he doesn't he even try, on either end of the court.

Duncan has had it relatively easy his entire career. ( played with Robinson, Manu, Parker, Porter) never scrub players like Chucky Atkins, Kwame, Smush Parker, Brian Cook, etc)

Look at the situation today ( Kobe and Timmy from the 96 class) all these years later and Kobe is still competing and dominating the newer classes of fresh young NBA talent.

Over the years Kobe's battled MJ, Reggie Miller, Stockton, Scottie Pippen, The great Blazers and Kings teams from the late 90's and early 2000's.

He then went on to battle the likes of Nash, Kidd, Iverson, Allen, Pierce, Nowitski, Marbury, Mcgrady, Garnett, Vince Carter...

and now in 2011 he's giving it to Rose, Wade, Lebron, Monta Ellis, CP3, Deron Williams, etc etc...

Now you see why I say Duncan had it easy and is relatively lazy in my eyes...I just don't respect his game and his path to prosperity as compared to Kobe's..My guy did it the hard way and even in 2011 is still outscoring these young players.

Dedication is another area...when I'm asked if I had to start over who would I pick between the two...it's no comparison...when Kobe has an injury problem ( his knee) he seeks out the latest medical attention so that he can continue to compete at the highest level. Duncan on the other hand does nothing ( out of the scope of his Spurs trainers) to improve his injury (knees) situation. Instead it seems he's content to just sit out games and let the Spurs hide him on the bench and try to save him for the play-offs...:lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6727315

This is why it's hard for Laker fam to give Duncan props...Maybe if Kobe never played Duncan might seem more attractive to us...:lol

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 06:00 PM
lakerfan cares.

lakerfan really, really cares.

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2011, 06:03 PM
lakerfan cares.

lakerfan really, really cares.

Cum Dumpster....if you guys would just stop fighting it and take it then we wouldn't have to go through this mess...but either way we are getting that ass...even if we have to bend your arms backwards and break them off we're getting that ass...all you have to do is loosen up and it won't hurt so bad. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 06:09 PM
lakerfan wants to have sex with men.

lakerfan really, really wants to have sex with men.

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2011, 06:12 PM
lakerfan wants to have sex with men.

lakerfan really, really wants to have sex with men.

Men? listen...you may take testosterone injections, wear jeans, and fade your cut but you'll never grow a dick chump...NEVER.....:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2011, 06:14 PM
there's a reason we call you cum dumpster :lol

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
there's a reason you want to have sex with men :lol

ALVAREZ6
09-25-2011, 06:24 PM
I don't think a single person other than yourself gives a shit why laker fan won't give Duncan credit. You could have simply left that thought in your stupid fucking mind and saved yourself some time, since no one else has or will read your OP.

Spur_Fanatic
09-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Kool just got counter-trolled in from the start...

Kool, who gives a damn about an unnamed Laker fan opinion. Much less yours.
And wtf, Kobe had no help? Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Payton, Malone... sure, all scrubs. Oh, and those Laker players you quoted as terrible? Guess why the Lakers coudn't afford better? Just, guess. I'll give you a hint. It was because of Kobe.

Giuseppe
09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Until Duncan repeats, he's more or less shinin' shoes.

It happens.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Nah, he's doing much better than you.

LkrFan
09-25-2011, 07:01 PM

It happens.

:lol

lefty
09-25-2011, 07:48 PM
lol

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2011, 09:00 PM

It happens.

:lol He's free to spit at mine anytime

ChumpDumper
09-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Nope. Just slowly bend over... and exhale.In your dreams.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1B4bpLQxnUA/RsUy9zOsgII/AAAAAAAAAHc/8nC7qVdGSis/s400/naruto-down.JPG

Juggity
09-26-2011, 02:10 AM
Duncan has had it relatively easy his entire career. ( played with Robinson, Manu, Parker, Porter) never scrub players like Chucky Atkins, Kwame, Smush Parker, Brian Cook, etc)

Wait I thought the Lakerfan argument was that Robinson was a scrub?

Also, I question the logic of saying Duncan has had it "easy" when Kobe has been carried, kicking and screaming, by Pau and Shaq to any of the titles he's won.

Giuseppe
09-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Though, Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in, and Kobe won two without Daddy.

Jodelo
09-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Though, Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in, and Kobe won two without Daddy.

And Kobe did not win without both...

Giuseppe
09-26-2011, 03:54 PM
...but, Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him and Kobe won two without Daddy.

Leetonidas
09-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Terry Porter? :lmao :lmao :lmao

Texas_Ranger
09-26-2011, 05:38 PM
2003 Spurs team was full of Superstars baby!! Tim sucks!

Dex
09-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Why Spur Fan Wont Give Laker Fan Credit:

Because they're a bunch of bandwagoning morons who don't understand the game and have nothing better to do with their lives than make 3-5 threads a day trying to bash people who are infinitely more successful than them on a message board full of posters who could not care less about their opinion in the first place.

Dex
09-26-2011, 06:59 PM
And yes, I know Culby...."bend over and I'll give you a <insert noun here>". You should probably turn to the next page in your MadLibs book.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-26-2011, 07:01 PM
The main problem I have always said is you really can't compare Kobe and Tim. They play two different positions. Try comparing Kareem to Magic during Showtime. Then try Gervin to Robinson. All four are franchise greats, but who is better becomes more a matter of opinion and less a matter of fact.

Besides, nothing will diminish either Tim or Kobe's legacy no matter how hard the detractors try.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2011, 09:11 PM
The main problem I have always said is you really can't compare Kobe and Tim. They play two different positions. Try comparing Kareem to Magic during Showtime. Then try Gervin to Robinson. All four are franchise greats, but who is better becomes more a matter of opinion and less a matter of fact.

Besides, nothing will diminish either Tim or Kobe's legacy no matter how hard the detractors try.

:lol..ohh yeah...well here's a fact for your ass...

Kobe 5

Tired old shit bag 4

that's all that really matters...:hat

DMC
09-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Kwame was a 1st overall pick, just like Duncan, just like Robinson. The Lakers have never been able to develop a player. That's your problem.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Kwame was a 1st overall pick, just like Duncan, just like Robinson. The Lakers have never been able to develop a player. That's your problem.

:lol we developed Kobe...and we developed Magic...I could go on and on you silly SOB...and btw tell your mama I said hello :lol

DMC
09-26-2011, 09:41 PM
:lol we developed Kobe...and we developed Magic...I could go on and on you silly SOB...and btw tell your mama I said hello :lol
You didn't develop Kobe. He developed himself. Jackson said himself that he could not coach Kobe, how then did he develop him?

Giuseppe
09-26-2011, 09:49 PM

&:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is your problem.

DMC
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
&:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is your problem.
And silent flaccidity is your opus

Giuseppe
09-26-2011, 09:52 PM
And silent flaccidity is your opus

Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' opus.

DMC
09-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' opus.
You would need Popsicle sticks and tape to splint your penis and even then I doubt you could do it.

Giuseppe
09-26-2011, 10:35 PM
You would need Popsicle sticks and tape to splint your penis and even then I doubt you could do it.

Bend over. I'll give you some fuckin' penis.