PDA

View Full Version : Suck for Luck thread

pawe
09-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Suck for Luck watch:

Colts 0-3
Sucking so hard right now. Manning might return but Indy wont refuse a young QB that will be groomed by an elite.

Vikings 0-3
Mcnabb will hang it up pretty soon. Ponder will succeed him but Luck sounds better.

Dolphins 0-3
Fans hurt Henne's feelings.

Chiefs 0-3 and Rams 0-3
Does not really need Luck but sucking so far because of the injury bug.

Seahawks 1-2 and 49ers 2-1
Both teams obviously need better QBs but it's hard to suck if you are in the NFC West because all teams in this division are can be easy wins.

Jaguars 1-2
Luck will bring in the fans if they get him...or it will be a great start before they get moved to LA

Broncos 1-2
Project Tebow is dead. They need a new one.

Bengals 1-2
The Andy Dalton led team gets a rare lol 8 pointer.

Browns 2-1
I haven't watch McCoy play on the Browns team so I dont know if he can be a franchise QB

Raiders 2-1
They obviously need Luck but Al Davis is still there so there is always that tiny tiny chance of him fucking up the suck for Luck draft sweepstakes.

DeadlyDynasty
09-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Andy Dalton has been surprisingly decent so far. Cam Newton has obviously been better than expected, and it's too early to tell with Gabbert. It's still too early to tell, but for the sake of guessing I'll say the Chiefs

Axe Murderer
09-26-2011, 05:19 PM
No team in the NFC West will tank because all of them think they can win the division

pawe
09-26-2011, 05:21 PM
No team in the NFC West will tank because all of them think they can win the division

And everyone will know they tanked because it's impossible to go winless if you play in the NFCWest.

vander
09-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Rooting for the Colts to get Luck. that would be almost like when the Spurs got TD. and the puns, they will never end :lol