PDA

View Full Version : Let's see what the Palace is all about

nkdlunch
06-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Ok, We've played in hostile Denver, the hellhole in Seattle and the Henhole :smokin in Phoenix
Let's see if all this talk about the Palace is really true or BS. I'm gonna be paying extra attention at the crowd. Let's see what effect it has on our Spurs. GO SPURS!

Jimcs50
06-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I am scared.

MiNuS
06-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Key Arena was the loudest so far I have heard.

Didn't the Spurs beat the Sonics there and someone had their sig
with a big fat guy crying?

ZStomp
Scared?

:lol

Why?

I can't stand their announcer...:sick

PistonsNation
The Palace crowd is for real. We get behind our guys (hold your chair throwing comments please). I know the fans will be the lift our guys need.

PistonsNation
06-14-2005, 05:24 PM
You may not stand Mason, but you can't deny he's the best hype man in the league. In the years to come more teams will seek out guys like Mason to be their PA guy.

Don't you wish your PA was able to pump up the crowd? Not only that but who ever talks about anyones PA guys besides Detroits?

Mason is the man!

nkdlunch
06-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Key Arena was the loudest so far I have heard.

Didn't the Spurs beat the Sonics there and someone had their sig
with a big fat guy crying?

This is what was left of Key Arena Hellhole

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/WASE121052002_lower.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/WASE120052002_lower.jpg

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:26 PM
I like the Pistons crowd. I loved the way they rattled the Lakers last year. Its the way a crowd should be.

ZStomp
You may not stand Mason, but you can't deny he's the best hype man in the league. In the years to come more teams will seek out guys like Mason to be their PA guy.

Don't you wish your PA was able to pump up the crowd? Not only that but who ever talks about anyones PA guys besides Detroits?

Mason is the man!

I don't like his voice. It's annoying.

combs84
Well the last great network we were on liked to edit the crowd out, I was at the games and it was nuts. Miami Game 3 was probably one of the loudest and craziest games all year. I can't wait to hear the fans on ABC compared to that, I think you guys will be impressed :).

Watch our Introductions as well, they are probably the best in the league. Compared to the Spurs intros, its night and day. Although 99% of you guys have blasted Kid Rock, its pretty nifty. Mason will get the crowd going early.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM

Mason is the man!

Actually, no I don't. I prefer the crowd get pumped up over the team, not some dude acting a fool. But I am a purist. I also can't stand Stan Kelly (the guy at the SBC) I don't need someone to tell me when to cheer. The PA guy is the only thing about the Pistons I don't like.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Compared to the Spurs intros, its night and day.

to be fair....the intros in the finals are ABC's doing.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Game 6 Sonics/Spurs was the loudest, craziest I have seen thus far.

And the game was just as crazy as the crowd...

violentkitten
06-14-2005, 05:32 PM
anytime, anyplace, piston fan

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Easy, Toonces, easy...

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Easy, Toonces, easy...

:lmao

combs84
06-14-2005, 05:35 PM
to be fair....the intros in the finals are ABC's doing.

I was talking about the Video, Music, PA Announcer, Crowd, ETC. That has nothing to do with ABC.

violentkitten
i wont drive your car off the cliff but i'll cut the brake lines...

ZStomp
Easy, Toonces, easy...

OH MY GOD!!

THAT'S BRILLIANT!

THAT'S HILARIOUS!!

Thanks for the laugh.....

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I was talking about the Video, Music, PA Announcer, Crowd, ETC. That has nothing to do with ABC.

actually a lot of it does. But you are right about the intros...the Spurs don't do a whole lot. Not that it matters.

ZStomp
06-14-2005, 05:38 PM

Our videos/intros are weak. :(

It's sucks ass.

We've been trying to change that stupid ass "Ya'll ready for this?" crap

There are always rumors that it's going to change. It stays the same and doesn't improve.

Sucks ball but that's OK, the Spurs team keeps me entertained. I don't need it.

T Park
06-14-2005, 05:41 PM

Mason is the man!

I like him.

I wish the Spurs had someone that gave a shit.

Stan Kelly is pathetic.

I will though, not really like the Piston's PA guy for the next couple games.

Go Pistons Go!
06-14-2005, 05:59 PM
The Pistons fans are extremely loud and the Palace will be rocking tonight..I wish I could be there screaming..but I'm at school

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Well...at least the Pistons guy is original.