PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Negro Quarterbacks

Cuppycake Gumdrop
09-27-2011, 02:19 AM
1. Randall Cunningham - This guy made a full transformation from your typical scrambling, run first jiggaboo whose only good passing play was sending his homies deep, to a full fledged pocket passer. It helped that he had Cris Carter, Randy Moss, and Jake Reed to help him out, but still, there's no doubt R-Cun is the greatest Negro to play quarterback.

2. Steve McNair - Almost on the level of RC, injuries were the biggest thing to hurt Steve's career. He was blessed with a golden arm and terrific athleticism, he was cursed with brittle bones and a fetish for psychopathic towelhead bitches.

3. Doug Williams -overall a pretty shitty quarterback, but the only Negro QB with a legit SB ring.

4. Donovan McNabb - another colored who has all the pieces except for one - he's a fucking choker of the highest order. Also you'd think maybe for once he'd put down the Chunky Soup and get into professional athlete level condition, but no.

5. Michael Vick - just shows the sad state of the Negro quarterback that he's in the top 5 of all time.

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2011, 02:21 AM
Vick above Warren Moon, why are you doing that?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
09-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Warren Moon was as white as it gets.

JoeTait75
09-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Warren Moon was as white as it gets.

Well then why not put Steve Young on the list? His game was "blacker" than most quarterbacks.

DBryant88
09-27-2011, 07:27 AM
1.Antwaan Randle El
2. David Garrard
3. Vince Young
4.Byron Leftwich
5. Tavaris Jackson

Cuppycake Gumdrop
09-27-2011, 08:05 AM
Well then why not put Steve Young on the list? His game was "blacker" than most quarterbacks.

There's nothing black about accurate, efficient passing.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 08:15 AM
:lmao

DBryant88
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM

:stupid:

Axe Murderer
09-27-2011, 10:02 AM
1) Warren Moon - self explanatory
2) Steve McNair - nothing spectacular but knew what it took to be successful in this league and had a solid career
3) David Garrard
4) Byron Leftwich - one of the slowest quarterbacks on the list which puts him up here by default. Knows that the key to being successful in this league is not running around and making ###### plays.
5) Omar Jacobs - May not have heard of him (drafted by the Steelers, never played a down in the NFL) but he is up here by default. One of the best pocket passers in college he also knew that showing off your tribal athleticism would not be any good in the NFL. Defenses were too smart. This guy's non-spook mentality automatically puts him up here

DeadlyDynasty
09-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Garrard and Campbell are solid darkies.

Hooks
09-27-2011, 11:45 AM
4. Donovan McNabb - another colored who has all the pieces except for one - he's a fucking choker of the highest order. Also you'd think maybe for once he'd put down the Chunky Soup and get into professional athlete level condition, but no.

lol McNabb only became less mobile when he tore his ACL and was out for the year, how dare he not be the same player after that minor injury! He also used that size to break away from tackles which he did on the regular in and out of his prime. Even though he's a shell of his former self, how many QB's are more mobile than him? It's not like he's ever been taken out of the game because of his conditioning either lol.

And as for choking, no he didn't choke. It was his defense that choked in every single big game.

Combined stats from 01, 02, 03, 08 NFC title games,Superbowl and 09 wild card, 6 games total:

Pass yards allowed:
1,332-222 yards per game

Rush yards allowed:
777-130 yards per game

TO's created:
INT's-1 INT in those 6 games (lmfao)
Forced Fumbles-3 (lol)
Sacks-7, that's a little over 1 sack a game, amazing!

Points allowed: 153- 26PPG

Wow, the defense sure did carry Don all those years!

ClipshowDynasty
09-27-2011, 12:10 PM
lol this thread just proving that kori ellis is racist against me

Monostradamus
09-27-2011, 12:29 PM
It's not like he's ever been taken out of the game because of his conditioning either lol.

No, instead he'll just sit and dry heave after every play while the rest of the team is trying to run a hurry up offense with 5 mintues to go in the Super Bowl.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 12:54 PM
It's not like he's ever been taken out of the game because of his conditioning either lol.

Except for last year when Rex Grossman replaced him because he got too winded to run a two minute drill.

Hooks
09-27-2011, 03:27 PM
No, instead he'll just sit and dry heave after every play while the rest of the team is trying to run a hurry up offense with 5 mintues to go in the Super Bowl.

Don took them down the field, idk the exact stats but he went something like 8/10 for 79 yards leading them to a TD. As for the slow hurry up offense the guy was probably concussed, after a big hit from I think it was Bruschi his own players said they were having trouble understanding him in the huddle after he was hit in the jaw by him.

If Reid had established a running game the Eagles would've won the Superbowl, instead he had Don throw it 51 times and gave 15 carries to B-West. A QB can't win the Superbowl by himself, it's a team effort. NE's defense created TO's, Philly's defense got 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble.

Can't forget about Reid's fuck up before half time (Score: 7-7) where with 1:10 left Don took them from their 19 to the 41 and Reid FINALLY called his first timeout of the half with just 17 secs left. So instead of calling timeouts earlier which could've possibly lead the Eagles to a TD or a FG the clock ran out and they went into halftime tied.

Hooks
09-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Except for last year when Rex Grossman replaced him because he got too winded to run a two minute drill.

That's false, Shanahan just took him out for no reason. He wanted to see if Rex could run the offense because of a "gut feeling", of course it backfired.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5753040

stretch
09-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Don took them down the field, idk the exact stats but he went something like 8/10 for 79 yards leading them to a TD. As for the slow hurry up offense the guy was probably concussed, after a big hit from I think it was Bruschi his own players said they were having trouble understanding him in the huddle after he was hit in the jaw by him.

If Reid had established a running game the Eagles would've won the Superbowl, instead he had Don throw it 51 times and gave 15 carries to B-West. A QB can't win the Superbowl by himself, it's a team effort. NE's defense created TO's, Philly's defense got 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble.

Can't forget about Reid's fuck up before half time (Score: 7-7) where with 1:10 left Don took them from their 19 to the 41 and Reid FINALLY called his first timeout of the half with just 17 secs left. So instead of calling timeouts earlier which could've possibly lead the Eagles to a TD or a FG the clock ran out and they went into halftime tied.

There was so much that went wrong for the Eagles in that Superbowl its not even funny. There is no question in my mind that they were a considerably more talented team than the Patriots, but definitely not as strong mentally. I really think that Eagles team is really one of the more talented teams the NFL has ever had, but they often get overlooked because of the outcome of their superbowl, and they didn't have an amazing looking record (13-3 was quite good, but if they hadn't rested their starters for the last couple games, they would most certainly have gone 15-1).

Monostradamus
09-27-2011, 03:47 PM
That's false, Shanahan just took him out for no reason. He wanted to see if Rex could run the offense because of a "gut feeling", of course it backfired.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5753040

:lmao you just posted a link that completely refutes what you said.

the Washington Redskins coach instead insisted Monday it was a pre-planned move that had more to do with "cardiovascular endurance" issues.

stretch
09-27-2011, 04:21 PM
*sigh*

gnsf

JoeTait75
09-27-2011, 04:21 PM

His first four years in the league he had the black man's tendency toward inaccurate passing and fleeing the pocket at the first sign of trouble.

Fortunately with his higher IQ and larger cranial capacity, Young was able to make the transition into "white-style" accuracy and efficiency.

Axe Murderer
09-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Devil's son

Creepn
09-27-2011, 06:02 PM
lol I bet this is exactly how conversations go around the trailer park. Pretty pathetic tbh.

dirk4mvp
09-27-2011, 06:34 PM
hey everyone! I'm black!

Earl Sweatshirt
09-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I'll let Michael Vick suck my dick
while we rape stand another bitch
ones with four legs, not ones one all fours
Don't matter, fuck life and fuck whores

Creepn
09-27-2011, 06:55 PM
blahblah

Quote me for real bitch.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm a black man who feels disenfranchised by the white man:madrun

Creepn
09-27-2011, 07:02 PM
blahblah

Do I? Quote me bitch.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 07:07 PM
I can't do anything to deny the fact jig quarterbacks suck!

badfish22
09-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Meet me some motherfuckin where

Creepn
09-27-2011, 07:10 PM
lol How can I deny? They are in the NFL getting paid millions for it moron.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Meet me some motherfuckin where
Say that too my face motherfucker and see what happens :madrun

DUNCANownsKOBE
lol How can I deny? They are in the NFL getting paid millions for it moron.
How come they never win superbowls?

Creepn
09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
How come they never win superbowls?

I can't answer that question because there is a black quarterback that won a superbowl.

badfish22
09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I'll let Michael Vick suck my dick
while we rape stand another bitch
ones with four legs, not ones one all fours
Don't matter, fuck life and fuck whores

Looks like a tasty smoothie

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I can't answer that question because there is a black quarterback that won a superbowl.
crofl 1 superbowl won by a black QB in the NFL's history

Creepn
09-27-2011, 07:22 PM
lol including black quarterbacks as NFL history.

Let me get this straight, you honestly believe that there will never be another black quarterback to win a superbowl? And you believe this because their color of their skin means that it hinders them to only scramble?

Prime1
09-27-2011, 07:24 PM
That Freeman guy in TB is going to be a beast in five years. I could see him winning multiple Super Bowls.

Hooks
09-27-2011, 08:05 PM
:lmao you just posted a link that completely refutes what you said.

No I didn't lol, Shanahan was just trying to cover his own ass for his mistake, there is a reason he originally stated he took him out because of a "gut feeling" to "The 2 min. offense is too complex for him" to "He didn't have the endurance for it", he changed his excuse 3 times lmao. Don himself even said he wasn't tired. Shanahan wasn't very popular with the team already because of the Haynesworth situation and this would've made him even more unpopular with the players.

Huey Freeman
09-27-2011, 08:30 PM
1 - Warren Moon
2 - Mick Vick
3 - Randell Cunningham
4 - Steve McNair
5 - Daunte Culpepper

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 08:32 PM
lol including black quarterbacks as NFL history.

Let me get this straight, you honestly believe that there will never be another black quarterback to win a superbowl? And you believe this because their color of their skin means that it hinders them to only scramble?
Their African genes hinder their mental toughness/work ethic/throwing mechanics/intelligence

Huey Freeman
09-27-2011, 08:36 PM
crofl 1 superbowl won by a black QB in the NFL's history

The black QB is a relatively new phenomenon in the NFL. There has not been enough black QBs to compare with their white counterparts.

Huey Freeman
09-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Black QB's aren't winners. End of story.

Who is this Nazi want-to-be?

That you Dok :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
:lmao butthurt because you can't believe more than 1 person thinks black QBs don't win superbowls

Huey Freeman
09-27-2011, 08:54 PM
:lmao butthurt because you can't believe more than 1 person thinks black QBs don't win superbowls

No Im not butthurt, I mean racist will be racist, it is what it is. Eventually you all will get old and die and the world will be a better place because of it. :toast

ClipshowDynasty
09-27-2011, 09:32 PM
When dok dies the younger generation like myself will still fight the war on ######s

Lol bitching cuz y'all race to pussy to stand up against whites in powdered wigs as well as robes

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:02 PM
When dok dies the younger generation like myself will still fight the war on ######s

Lol bitching cuz y'all race to pussy to stand up against whites in powdered wigs as well as robes

lol sad generation of whites fighting behind a keyboard. Listen you know what's going to happen in this online "war" of yours? People of all races are gonna get fed up and complain about online racism, it will make mainstream news, government will become big brother again and censor the internet. Then you bitchasses gonna cry "Big governement Kori banned me wah wah wah" then if you guys actually do have the balls, you will take it to the streets and get your asses kicked. Simple as that.

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Their African genes hinder their mental toughness/work ethic/throwing mechanics/intelligence

lol. Africans built the pyramids oh and this great nation because you lazy asses have great work ethics lmao. :lol

Axe Murderer
09-27-2011, 10:16 PM
lol sad generation of whites fighting behind a keyboard. Listen you know what's going to happen in this online "war" of yours? People of all races are gonna get fed up and complain about online racism, it will make mainstream news, government will become big brother again and censor the internet. Then you bitchasses gonna cry "Big governement Kori banned me wah wah wah" then if you guys actually do have the balls, you will take it to the streets and get your asses kicked. Simple as that.

sons they're just stating facts. black quarterbacks historically have lacked the intelligence to win the big one. Why do you think only one black QB has ever won the superbowl?

ClipshowDynasty
09-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Lol having to date back to ancient Egypt to show that blacks have ever done shit

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:33 PM
:lmao a black African trying to take credit for Egyptian accomplishments
:lmao the only time Africa ever accomplished something was with Africans who weren't black (and also had Jewish assistants)

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Lol having to date back to ancient Egypt to show that blacks have ever done shit

What country are you living in? Is that present enough for you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:36 PM
What country are you living in? Is that present enough for you?
Other than making America the cotton harvesting capital of the world, how exactly did blacks "build" America?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:37 PM
If the blacks built America (which they didn't at all), then the Jews built the pyramids. You can't have it both ways.

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:43 PM
:lmao a black African trying to take credit for Egyptian accomplishments
:lmao the only time Africa ever accomplished something was with Africans who weren't black (and also had Jewish assistants)

Great reasoning:rolleyes. Africa was such an uncivilized continent that white people had to drive out blacks out just like they did the native americans. Oh wait...

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Great reasoning:rolleyes. Africa was such an uncivilized continent that white people had to drive out blacks out just like they did the native americans. Oh wait...
Sorry, I don't speak African. Can you explain what the fuck this means?

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:46 PM
If the blacks built America (which they didn't at all), then the Jews built the pyramids. You can't have it both ways.

You guys failed multiple times trying to get this country's economy going on your own. It took cash crops plucked by the slaves to sustain the country. Hell even the native americans had to step in to keep you guys from starving out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:46 PM
It took cash crops plucked by the slaves to sustain the country.
It took Jewish slave labor to build the pyramids. You can't have it both ways.

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Sorry, I don't speak African. Can you explain what the fuck this means?

Not surprised at all that you can't comprehend sentences with a grammatical error. Just omit the last "out" word. Understand now? lol I can't believe one word gets you all out of whack. Pathetic.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Not surprised at all that you can't comprehend sentences with a grammatical error.
Not surprised you expect others to compensate for your lack of ability in grasping the English language.

Obama gon' pay fo' my gas!

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:50 PM
It took Jewish slave labor to build the pyramids. You can't have it both ways.

Get the fuck out with your Jew shit. That's what the Jew religion want you to believe.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Get the fuck out with your Jew shit. That's what the Jew religion want you to believe.
So Jews weren't enslaved by the Egyptians? News to me :lmao:lmao

lol getting mad about racism but being an anti-Semite

Creepn
09-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Not surprised you expect others to compensate for your lack of ability in grasping the English language.

Obama gon' pay fo' my gas!

It seems like we are communicating just fine to me. Don't worry, I'll try to spell out my words to its full usage so you won't have to use all of your brain power trying to comprehend instead of coming back with lame retorts.

Creepn
09-27-2011, 11:04 PM

There weren't any Jews in Egypt until centuries after the pyramids were built. I bet that is news to you.

LOL using religion as the basis of your history. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Huey Freeman
09-28-2011, 12:33 AM

I have a serious question for you. Why are you on a sports site if you hate black people so much? I'm sure you have your reasons for being a coward internet bigot, but I'm sure you have noticed there are black people on the Spurs team you claim to cheer for right?

Or do you hate Tim Duncan, David Robinson and George Gervin too?

ClipshowDynasty
09-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Crofl referring to slavery to show blacks strength

If blacks were so tough and not pussies how did white men enslave them? ######s were stupid as fuck then and they're stupid as fuck now.

Creepn
09-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Crofl referring to slavery to show blacks strength

If blacks were so tough and not pussies how did white men enslave them? ######s were stupid as fuck then and they're stupid as fuck now.

I don't expect you to be a bright person considering you got banned for doing the very thing you're doing now.

Black people back then created a whole bunch of inventions that white people bought up patents for. What does that say for black people inventing shit despite their severely limited education?

BTW, white people been enslaved too so get off your faux superiority high horse chump. LMAO damn you stupid.

slayermin
09-28-2011, 01:17 AM
1 - Warren Moon
2 - Mick Vick
3 - Randell Cunningham
4 - Steve McNair
5 - Daunte Culpepper

Great list.

And I would like to give Jamelle Hollieway some love even though he never did anything in the pros.

cCxk6Si-Gvg

mojorizen7
09-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Warren Moon

badfish22
09-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Quincy Carter.

jag
09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Show me QB that can read defenses, run a strategic offense and who doesn't rely on his athleticism and you'll have shown me a winning QB. Black or white, I want my QB to be the smartest player on the field.

Apparently black QB's are being "discriminated" against for scoring 9's and 14's on their Wonderlic tests. I guess fans should apologize for not wanting the fate of their franchise resting on someone who can't read.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Tbh they should add a banana peeling section to the wonderlic test so QBs like Vince Young can score better.

LnGrrrR
09-28-2011, 01:14 PM
DoK trolls a lot of people with his racist schtick.

Trainwreck2100
09-28-2011, 01:21 PM
DoK trolls a lot of people with his racist schtick.

Its east for him.cause he just brings out hours inner jew

DBryant88
09-28-2011, 01:28 PM
I don't expect you to be a bright person considering you got banned for doing the very thing you're doing now.

Black people back then created a whole bunch of inventions that white people bought up patents for. What does that say for black people inventing shit despite their severely limited education?

BTW, white people been enslaved too so get off your faux superiority high horse chump. LMAO damn you stupid.
:toast

DBryant88
09-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Kordell Stewart baby!!