PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James: leadership is my greatest advantage over Kobe

hater
09-27-2011, 08:41 AM
James said "Kobe has the scoring powers and wills to score anywhere on the court. Since both Kobe and I have the wills to win, it's very fun to play games with him. But I'm inherited to lead and also born with the leadership. That is my greatest advantage compared to Kobe."

Giuseppe
09-27-2011, 08:43 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

joshdaboss
09-28-2011, 12:35 AM
LMAO Kobe

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 12:51 AM
Damn, getting called out by the mothafucka that choked on a fat dick in the Finals... :lol

Ditty
09-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Lebron>>>>>>Kome

Spur_Fanatic
09-28-2011, 01:13 AM
I'm no Kobe fan (a great douche), but this is ridiculous.
Lebron actually said that?

TDMVPDPOY
09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
lol where was he in the 4th quarters of the finals games...

joshdaboss
09-28-2011, 02:15 AM
lol where was he in the 4th quarters of the finals games...

Watching Nowitzki parade to the free throw line every possession, on jump shots, while players are allowed to run into him like an offensive lineman blocking a DE when going to the basket.

hater
09-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Damn, getting called out by the mothafucka that choked on a fat dick in the Finals... :lol

it happens to shitbags like Kobe

ambchang
09-28-2011, 12:23 PM
I LOLed

pass1st
09-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Lebron isn't even the leader on his team smh

Juggity
09-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Lebron's career will easily surpass Kobe's once he gets 2-3 rings. I think he'll edge his way into the low teens ultimately on the greatest of all time list. Definitely a few spots on Kobe. Of course, this is all contingent on consistent playoff performances. If he can put together a run in the finals that was as dominant as he was in the ECF against the Bulls, it'll be a cakewalk against young OKC or an aging Lakers squad.

stretch
09-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Watching Nowitzki parade to the free throw line every possession, on jump shots, while players are allowed to run into him like an offensive lineman blocking a DE when going to the basket.

lol

this faggot

Dex
09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao What a delusional dunce.

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 02:26 PM
well it does not help Kobe's case that every chrismass day Lebron takes a shit on LA

Dex
09-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm not really a Kobe fan (though I respect his basketball talents), but that statement is just ludicrous. Kobe may have needed Pau to get back to the Finals (which isn't a surprise, teams just don't win championships with a single star), but he was undoubtedly the leader of those teams. Pau is the perfect compliment to Kobe in the fact that he doesn't want the spotlight or the pressure; he's content to hold down the post and take a backseat (as opposed to Shaq, who created tension by always wanting to be "the man").

Lebron was content to shrink in the Finals and even took a backseat to Chris fucking Bosh, and he wants to call himself a leader? Give me a break.

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 02:38 PM
LOL how did Shaq create tension? it was Shaq's team. Everyone was on board except bean

Jodelo
09-28-2011, 04:49 PM

Just die!

Jose Canseco
09-28-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm trying to figure out what it means to be "inherited to lead." It's just odd sounding.

I don't think LeBron is necessarily a bad leader. He's got some good leadership qualities. He's charismatic, vocal and outspoken, and I think teammates generally find him likable. But you don't need those things to be an effective leader. Moreover, most of the great leaders, at least as it pertains to sports, don't need to tell you they're great leaders. They just are and you know it.

InK
09-28-2011, 05:42 PM
This new generation of players appears to be a bunch of borderline retarded dellusional imbeciles. I dont remember players 10 or 15 years back speaking such stupidities.

Jose Canseco
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
This new generation of players appears to be a bunch of borderline retarded dellusional imbeciles. I dont remember players 10 or 15 years back speaking such stupidities.

In fairness, today's generation of pro athletes live under a microscope that catalogs and broadcasts their every word and every action. From ESPN to twitter to youtube to personalized phone cameras to TMZ, a high profile athlete can't pick his nose without somebody blogging about it.

I don't think pro athletes just all of a sudden became that more stupid over the past 10 to 15 years. Their stupidities are just more easily reported and talked about.