PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone on SpursTalk so racist?

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
The NBA, NFL, and the club all have racist threads and they're the 3 best forums on ST. The owner needs to ban more people like MD last night. Can we actually talk sports? When it's not krew fapping, it's blacks vs the world.

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Veterinarian.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 03:00 PM
The NBA, NFL, and the club all have racist threads and they're the 3 best forums on ST. The owner needs to ban more people like MD last night. Can we actually talk sports? When it's not krew fapping, it's blacks vs the world.

Midget is the primary source of the bigotry. I won't call him a racist because to me racists are people with prejudice views that can affect your financial opportunities...midget barely has a job paying him maybe 50k a year he's not in a position to impact anyone's financial position. :lol

This and his little weiner has him over the edge....:lol

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Only one mod runs this place is why.

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 03:06 PM
the internet is the only place these nerds can be racists. out on the streets they'd get their shit pushed in

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 03:08 PM
It is pretty disgusting.

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Because most of you (racists) are wimps/losers in your (pathetic) real lives. The only "power" you have is talking trash on a message board.

Don't worry. When NBA season starts (if ever), most of them won't exist here.

stretch
09-28-2011, 03:09 PM
hi kori

how is LJ and how are the kiddos?

pass1st
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
People need to find a group of people to put below themselves to make their own lives seem better. Just a fact of life, I guess.

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Because most of you (racists) are wimps/losers in your (pathetic) real lives. The only "power" you have is talking trash on a message board.

see ^ pretty much what I said.

truth must hurt for these obese nerd boys

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Cya kool. :lol

Kori Ellis
hi kori

LJ is healthy now, thanks. And the kids are doing well.

lefty

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/619776_o.gif

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Sucking up to Kori isn't going to save you, lefty.

z0sa
09-28-2011, 03:18 PM
hi kori

lol pathetic wimpy loser

Calf Tats
09-28-2011, 03:22 PM
the internet is the only place these nerds can be racists. out on the streets they'd get their shit pushed in

I guess you would know.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184893 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184893)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184206 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184206)

stretch
09-28-2011, 03:26 PM
lol pathetic wimpy loser

lol z0sa

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 03:27 PM
LJ is healthy now, thanks. And the kids are doing well.

:tu

All I can say though is that most people hold some sort of prejudice, and being on the internet there is no personalization so people can freely be racist without the concern of any real repercussions. That and I think most people are racist here because they think they can get away with it/want to see how far they can take it. Though, people have been called smelly beaners on this site for years now and only when the blacks get targeted do we see a crackdown. Not that the n word is less offensive because it is probably the most offensive racial slur you can use but still, I've never seen anyone complain about the use of kike, chink, gook, or beaner on here.

DisAsTerBot
09-28-2011, 03:31 PM

All I can say though is that most people hold some sort of prejudice, and being on the internet there is no personalization so people can freely be racist without the concern of any real repercussions. That and I think most people are racist here because they think they can get away with it/want to see how far they can take it. Though, people have been called smelly beaners on this site for years now and only when the blacks get targeted do we see a crackdown. Not that the n word is less offensive because it is probably the most offensive racial slur you can use but still, I've never seen anyone complain about the use of kike, chink, gook, or beaner on here.

qft

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Cya kool. :lol

I know you want me banned but me calling you Tranny is not racist...

I highly doubt Kori considers me a racist. She knows I have a good heart.

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 03:51 PM

I called someone out for saying the asian slur yesterday

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 03:51 PM
The "crackdown" isn't because of any specific word used or race targeted. It's because it's become rampant and obnoxious. In the past, there were a lot of jokes here and there - mostly lighthearted and sometimes about different races. From time to time, I'd ban/discipline someone from going over board with some those racial slurs that you listed.

Then, along came a group of obnoxious (mostly Mavs) fans who think it's HILARIOUS to say the n-word, slurs against Jews/Mexicans, etc 24/7. I mean you guys see a lot of it, and I also delete a lot of it too -- it's a ridiculous preoccupation with race. Then there's some people who know that I adopted a black daughter...so they think it's even more "cool" to use the n-word to try to see if I'll do anything about it. They should wake up to the fact that I also have a Mexican son, a half Puerto Rican daughter and a Dominican husband too. So the n-word isn't the only thing that is annoying.

Anyway, if I was a Mavs fan, I would still be celebrating the title. Heck...you guys aren't no ring lowlives anymore, you should be happy.

stretch
09-28-2011, 03:54 PM
:lobt2:

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Has there been a crack down? I haven't noticed any more bans than usual and racist things are more prevalent than ever. Cull is back and worse with the vile comments and repitition.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 03:58 PM
The "crackdown" isn't because of any specific word used or race targeted. It's because it's become rampant and obnoxious. In the past, there were a lot of jokes here and there - mostly lighthearted and sometimes about different races. From time to time, I'd ban/discipline someone from going over board with some those racial slurs that you listed.

Then, along came a group of obnoxious (mostly Mavs) fans who think it's HILARIOUS to say the n-word, slurs against Jews/Mexicans, etc 24/7. I mean you guys see a lot of it, and I also delete a lot of it too -- it's a ridiculous preoccupation with race. Then there's some people who know that I adopted a black daughter...so they think it's even more "cool" to use the n-word to try to see if I'll do anything about it. They should wake up to the fact that I also have a Mexican son, a half Puerto Rican daughter and a Dominican husband too. So the n-word isn't the only thing that is annoying.

Anyway, if I was a Mavs fan, I would still be celebrating the title. Heck...you guys aren't no ring lowlives anymore, you should be happy.

You just don't know....I want so bad to kiss you on the cheek right now....in the most modest of ways.

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
I mean seriously - why shouldn't I ban people like Lincoln AKA whatever, whatever who say that I took in N's from Katrina in reference to my 2 year old daughter?

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Has there been a crack down? I haven't noticed any more bans than usual and racist things are more prevalent than ever. Cull is back and worse with the vile comments and repitition.

Cull is fine you gullible fuck...its you with silly ass whining to anyone that will hear you because Kool took a plunger laced with Welsh's to your ass...

But I won't pay twice...

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 04:01 PM
I guess you would know.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184893 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184893)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184206 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184206)

note I also made fur of white crackers on a balanced basis. that was comedy and cannot be compared to the horrifying blatant racist posts by some

I would not mind a little cracking of the wip by Kori and send these geeks to the tree of woes :lol

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
...Cull is back and worse with the vile comments and repitition.

Yeah he definitely needs to simmer down with his repetition nonsense.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:03 PM
I mean seriously - why shouldn't I ban people like Lincoln AKA whatever, whatever who say that I took in N's from Katrina in reference to my 2 year old daughter?

You could ban him or unleash me on him...he'd curse the day his dad lay down with his mom once Kool is finished with him.

ElNono
09-28-2011, 04:04 PM

Any Paki kids/relatives we should know of? :lol

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Any Paki kids/relatives we should know of? :lol
Not yet :lol

Kori Ellis
09-28-2011, 04:06 PM
You could ban him or unleash me on him...he'd curse the day his dad lay down with his mom once Kool is finished with him.

Ehh.. he's not worth anyone's time. What do you expect from a guy who is so so desperate to have just an ounce of cool or hipness about him that he uses the word "krunk" as part of his email address? :downspin:

vato loco
09-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Though, people have been called smelly beaners on this site for years now and only when the blacks get targeted do we see a crackdown. Not that the n word is less offensive because it is probably the most offensive racial slur you can use but still, I've never seen anyone complain about the use of kike, chink, gook, or beaner on here.

completely agree like i said in another thread this anti-racist policy is kinda racist in itself

the use of mexican racial slurs has been way more prevalent than any other racial slur considering the fact that a huge portion of the spurs and lakers fan base is mexican, yet i have never seen kori or jimvp lock threads/ban people the way they do when the usage of black racial slurs go overboard, it's fucking bullshit man :(

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Ehh.. he's not worth anyone's time. What do you expect from a guy who is so so desperate to have just an ounce of cool or hipness about him that he uses the word "krunk" as part of his email address? :downspin:

Since I have your attention I would really appreciate some more love advice..I think I'm having too much sex...plus its getting harder for me to sleep....why don't you see what you can whip up for me....your love letters make me sleep soundly. :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:13 PM
completely agree like i said in another thread this anti-racist policy is kinda racist in itself

the use of mexican racial slurs has been way more prevalent than any other racial slur considering the fact that a huge portion of the spurs and lakers fan base is mexican, yet i have never seen kori or jimvp lock threads/ban people the way they do when the usage of black racial slurs go overboard, it's fucking bullshit man :(

Cry me a fucking river Primo.....

ElNono
09-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Since I have your attention I would really appreciate some more love advice..

Dropping white water rafting might help... :lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-28-2011, 04:14 PM
The offseasons around here are brutal. Thank God for the NFL.

ElNono
09-28-2011, 04:14 PM
The offseasons around here are brutal. Thank God for the NFL.

sup DD.. thought you were retiring.

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 04:15 PM
IMO the racism in here went to a new level as soon as news broke out that Sarah Palin likes to ruckus on the black caucuss :lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
sup DD.. thought you were retiring.

I retired from trolling.

stretch
09-28-2011, 04:20 PM

Personally, I see nothing wrong with that. (EDIT: to clarify, i meant that i understand why you banned MD, not that i see nothing wrong with what he has been posting)

But I don't get why faggots such as cully, kool, and luva say the same stupid shit, if not way more, and are still around.

I'm not a fan of banning, but I think their thread starting priveleges should be taken into consideration.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:21 PM
IMO the racism in here went to a new level as soon as news broke out that Sarah Palin likes to ruckus on the black caucuss :lol

Smartest gotdam thing your cock sucking ass ever said....

But yeah her taking the hot beef injection sent them over the edge...especially midget...

DPG21920
Cull is fine you gullible fuck...its you with silly ass whining to anyone that will hear you because Kool took a plunger laced with Welsh's to your ass...

But I won't pay twice...

Shut up.

Proxy

Who gives a shit? Just because those other slurs aren't made as important by other people, doesn't make '######' okay all of the sudden. They all carry the same weight, and are all equally as offensive. The use of any of those slurs deems idiocy. Letting the slurs pass by you means you're either too pussy to stick up for it, or too mature to let an idiot bother you.

That being said, we don't need racism in the titles of threads. This is the main Spurs board on the internet, and people come and see that. Kori, I don't know you, but if you're the only Mod for the boards, then I think it would be beneficial to at least keep racist connotation out of the titles of threads.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Personally, I see nothing wrong with that.

But I don't get why faggots such as cully and luva say the same stupid shit, if not way more, and are still around.

I'm not a fan of banning, but I think their thread starting priveleges should be taken into consideration.

what is this the whiner hour...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-28-2011, 04:24 PM
I agree with some of what stretch said...Lincoln's a young poster iirc, and he's just saying some of this stuff for shock value. Kori can you please unban him in the NFL Forum at least?...he's in the Fantasy league and I need to make a trade with him. :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Shut up.

You like using the word Up huh?....reminds your short ass of what could have been. :lol

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah that Lincoln guy messed up..I have a black sister in law and I just don't see why people are so racist..

I guess it's because I grew up in Plano and we are hammered with mutual respect when we first start school.

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Also I get banning md but many others say stuff just as bad or worse all the time. I know it's your forum and it doesn't have to be fair, but banning one scro for something doesn't really set an example. Others do the same stuff and don't care.

I've learned to ignore idiots like Kool and Cul, but GNSF can't help themselves. We all start as GNSF but normal people learn, this new breed doesn't.

There is a difference in some good nature jokes and legitimately bad/weird people like Kool and Cul. Hell, lakaluva is annoying and does some of the same stuff but those two are legitimately messed up.

It's not just an off season thing either.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Dropping white water rafting might help... :lol

I'm married to that shit...it'll never stop...women love it too...well at least the white ones....:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Also I get banning md but many others say stuff just as bad or worse all the time. I know it's your forum and it doesn't have to be fair, but banning one scro for something doesn't really set an example. Others do the same stuff and don't care.

I've learned to ignore idiots like Kool and Cul, but GNSF can't help themselves. We all start as GNSF but normal people learn, this new breed doesn't.

There is a difference in some good nature jokes and legitimately bad/weird people like Kool and Cul. Hell, lakaluva is annoying and does some of the same stuff but those two are legitimately messed up.

Truth.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:31 PM

you a liar....you just responded to me...and you read all my threads cuz I see you lurking....the only messed up person here is you. You won 500 and still sore...I've never seen a guy win money and not be happy about it....

cheguevara
09-28-2011, 04:32 PM
again, the answer to the OP's question lies in the fact that the face of the conservative white american woman Sarah M. Palin, likes her tonsils irrigated with Kunta Kinte's Man Yogurt :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 04:34 PM
again, the answer to the OP's question lies in the fact that the face of the conservative white american woman Sarah M. Palin, likes her tonsils irrigated with Kunta Kinte's Man Yogurt :lol

:lmao
You earning some serious Kool points with me...:lol

ElNono
09-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I retired from trolling.

Slomo,

Please delete my account(s), it's time to move on. Thank you.

Dex
09-28-2011, 05:06 PM
The NBA Forum has become a cesspool during this offseason. I'll still check in often, but there is usually not much even worth opening in here. It's become like 40% racial/homophobic bantering, 40% Lakerfans trying to ruffle Spurfans/Mavfans feathers with stupid anti-Tim/David/Dirk threads, 19% self-fellatio, and 1% NBA discussion.

Hopefully once there is actually an NBA season to discuss, we will at least get back to the 30% NBA / 70% idiocy ratio that we had before.

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Especially with guys like DMC. He is a huge racist and brings nothing good to the table. He can't stop getting trolled and using terrible arguments. I can say a few things, leave, come back and he's posted about 20 more times, much it filled with racist undertones.

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 05:21 PM
IMO, if you took care of Kool/Cul/DMC that would eliminate 80% of the racism and other really egregious stuff that really makes this a place seem off at times. It's a little sad that I would be embarrassed to tell other Spurs fans about this place that don't normally post online because of some of the stuff that goes on here.

DMC would be embarrassed if anyone in the real world saw how stupid he acted and the racist stuff he says.

Axe Murderer
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM
tbh i kinda like the new back and forth that me and cully have going with the red right 88 schtick

and whatever happened to mono's monthly awards? midnight's my frontrunner for POTM atm

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I think taking Koolaid_man's thread starting priveleges away would do wonders, narutoluva too. Every thread by Kool/bitter asian male is fucking retarded...I mean seriously how many times can someone repeat "Jim Dunan" before they realize it's fucking lame. Every thread in here by these faggots is about Tim/David or sucking Kobe off or something completely non basketball related and they don't even have the balls to take it upstairs and troll the real GNSFs that chill up there. Every post of kool's is followed by a stupid youtube video to explain his thoughts because his chimp brain can't do it for him. And on top of this narutoluva is still running around trying to act like a black guy when he was exposed for being a naruto loving faggot asian guy.

Really the only reason they get replies is because it's the offseason, there's a lockout, and there's really no other threads to talk bball. Hell the thread about the CBA meetings barely got any attention.

Besides don't you have to pay for the bandwidth on this shit Kori? Probably half the posts on this forum are topics by Kool (what's he got, 7-9 on the front page daily?) or Cubby using his rinse-and-repeat shtick.

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Tbh I used to not like leet and loled depressed pot smoking emo but nigga is chill in my book :tu

DMC
09-28-2011, 05:34 PM
IMO, if you took care of Kool/Cul/DMC that would eliminate 80% of the racism and other really egregious stuff that really makes this a place seem off at times. It's a little sad that I would be embarrassed to tell other Spurs fans about this place that don't normally post online because of some of the stuff that goes on here.

DMC would be embarrassed if anyone in the real world saw how stupid he acted and the racist stuff he says.

The real world, like your brother at the Red Lobster?

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 05:35 PM

:lmao bro you're past your mid life crisis and make jokes that high schoolers make

Look at yourself in the mirror, faggot.

DMC
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I think taking Koolaid_man's thread starting priveleges away would do wonders, narutoluva too. Every thread by Kool/bitter asian male is fucking retarded...I mean seriously how many times can someone repeat "Jim Dunan" before they realize it's fucking lame. Every thread in here by these faggots is about Tim/David or sucking Kobe off or something completely non basketball related and they don't even have the balls to take it upstairs and troll the real GNSFs that chill up there. Every post of kool's is followed by a stupid youtube video to explain his thoughts because his chimp brain can't do it for him. And on top of this narutoluva is still running around trying to act like a black guy when he was exposed for being a naruto loving faggot asian guy.

Really the only reason they get replies is because it's the offseason, there's a lockout, and there's really no other threads to talk bball. Hell the thread about the CBA meetings barely got any attention.

Besides don't you have to pay for the bandwidth on this shit Kori? Probably half the posts on this forum are topics by Kool (what's he got, 7-9 on the front page daily?) or Cubby using his rinse-and-repeat shtick.

The way to keep trolls from getting all the love is by having something more interesting to say. Obviously the BB threads drop off in a day or so, so many here aren't interested, nor are their alternative user names.

Also, the bulk of the posters who actually watch games don't even post in the offseason.

So there's always a freedom to not read or respond to trolls and to create a better, more interesting thread.

DMC
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
:lmao bro you're past your mid life crisis and make jokes that high schoolers make

Look at yourself in the mirror, faggot.
I never had a crisis.

No one knows mid life. Only their survivors know

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 05:39 PM
I never had a crisis.

No one knows mid life. Only their survivors know.

Cool story bro :tu

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Look at you backtracking and editing your posts like the pussy ass bitch you are :lmao

DMC
Cool story bro :tu

lol alternate user name to the defense!

DMC
Look at you backtracking and editing your posts like the pussy ass bitch you are :lmao
What?

Leetonidas
Tbh I used to not like leet and loled depressed pot smoking emo but nigga is chill in my book :tu

I was never emo dammit :depressed

but thanks anyway scroheim :tu

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 05:43 PM
What?

Editing your Post again after you got called out is cool.

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Also, the bulk of the posters who actually watch games don't even post in the offseason.

I don't know about that, I really think it's what's being posted none of them wish to respond to. Look at RealGM. Their rules suck, I don't think you can even say ass or shit there yet there's always plenty of bball discussion going on over there because they don't have retarded ass posters mucking up their NBA forum with posts about white water rafting, pretending to be black, Jim Dunan, naruto, and black people in general.

I think I may have to start copying their threads to bring some real bball talk here :depressed

DMC
09-28-2011, 05:51 PM
I don't know about that, I really think it's what's being posted none of them wish to respond to. Look at RealGM. Their rules suck, I don't think you can even say ass or shit there yet there's always plenty of bball discussion going on over there because they don't have retarded ass posters mucking up their NBA forum with posts about white water rafting, pretending to be black, Jim Dunan, naruto, and black people in general.

I think I may have to start copying their threads to bring some real bball talk here :depressed

I meant they don't post here.

DMC
09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Editing your Post again after you got called out is cool.
trolol

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 06:12 PM

Why you think that has any relevance or is some sick burn is beyond me. Even if you are trying to act like some crazy cool stalker, I posted that on my twitter account so it's not something you had to be a genius to find or that I was hiding :lol What does that have to do with the fact you are an old racist that would be devastated if people you knew saw how you acted on here?

Making fun of a young man waiting tables makes no sense and that would be like me making fun of you saying you were poor and living "hand to mouth" when you were younger.

Only problem is, my brother is still young and has a chance not to turn into a racist idiot like you. You wasted your life, let yourself down and now have nothing better to do than act like an idiot racist online.

DMC
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/brl131psu/midgetdancing2.gif

Veterinarian.
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM
DaPointGuard with the smackdown goods :tu

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Are you saying he's an idiot because he's racist or he's an idiot who happens to be racist as well? Because Thomas Jefferson was pretty racist and he was extremely intelligent...

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Separate issues completely, Lee. He, unfortunately even if he stopped acting racist, would still be an idiot IMO.

I think he has potential, I believe that for most, but people at his age rarely change their ways.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/brl131psu/midgetdancing2.gif

:lmao .....copying my shit but it's cool...

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 06:43 PM

maybe if you kept my name out of your mouth you'd feel better....the only thing you're accomplishing is the tickling of Deepy's ass...

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah he definitely needs to simmer down with his repetition nonsense.

:(

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 06:46 PM

so what do you want to talk about...the CBA negotiations...you guys don't want to talk bball anyway...I've posted tons of ball material and you provide no intellect....you Spur lady boys are just ass hurt because you're done.....and I'm gonna make sure you wallow in that shit...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 06:47 PM
:(

act like somebody...Kori makes a statement and you act like a waiter at Red Lobster....:lol

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

LnGrrrR
09-28-2011, 07:28 PM

Good point.

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 07:43 PM
so what do you want to talk about...the CBA negotiations...you guys don't want to talk bball anyway...I've posted tons of ball material and you provide no intellect....you Spur lady boys are just ass hurt because you're done.....and I'm gonna make sure you wallow in that shit...:lol

You are a shit poster. You post absolutely NO basketball material except for living vicariously through a man you've never met while drooling over his cock as his Internet White Knight and stupid Jim Dunan threads. Eat a bag of baby dicks you white water rafting faggot :toast

DMC
09-28-2011, 07:44 PM
He just throws a lot of shit out there to see what sticks. Some of it becomes a few pages long, some nothing. He's got staying power though, gotta give him that. I would have grown bored of it already.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 08:06 PM
He just throws a lot of shit out there to see what sticks. Some of it becomes a few pages long, some nothing. He's got staying power though, gotta give him that. I would have grown bored of it already.

staying and thrusting power...you're not the first dime piece to tell me that...:lol

mavs>spurs
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I think most of the people posting that stuff are just doing it to make you guys butthurt, congrats on validating it by getting upset. But I'm actually a real racist although I don't post as many slurs as others, I really do hate Mexicans though.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Black people are awesome though.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 08:22 PM
I think most of the people posting that stuff are just doing it to make you guys butthurt, congrats on validating it by getting upset. But I'm actually a real racist although I don't post as many slurs as others, I really do hate Mexicans though.

:lmao....tbh I love fine Mexican women...

DMC
09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
:lmao....tbh I love fine Mexican women...
Me too! I married one! :toast

mavs>spurs
09-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Shitty culture, prideful racist people...too clannish, annoying ass music and bring down the property value when they move into your neighborhoods. The women are pretty good looking and I fucks with them, but they all have an expiration date around 30 years old when their bodies turn to shit. Their uncles and cousins and baby daddy's all get mad whenever a non hispanic fucks a latina and then i have to beat their asses.

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Black people are awesome though.

Nah

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Shitty culture, prideful racist people...too clannish, annoying ass music and bring down the property value when they move into your neighborhoods. The women are pretty good looking and I fucks with them, but they all have an expiration date around 30 years old when their bodies turn to shit. Their uncles and cousins and baby daddy's all get mad whenever a non hispanic fucks a latina and then i have to beat their asses.

:lmao you a cold muthafucker

mavs>spurs
09-28-2011, 08:41 PM
You haven't seen the true side of Mexicans until you and some homies hit up a mexican club..one night out in fort worth me and the homies pulled hoes and got a bunch of numbers all night and had a blast, as soon as we stepped outside the club there's about 20 or 30 vaquero lookin motherfuckers waiting for us lookin all pissed off. the thing about beaners tho, they ain't shit with the hands. 30 on 5 and we beat our way to the car and got the hell out of there without much trouble.

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 08:42 PM
You're so strong, Rogue.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Me too! I married one! :toast

are you white DMC? if so it's highly likely she married you...Mexican women are taught to find them a Gringo that will take care of them...real talk

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 08:49 PM
DMC must have a huge dick or his illegal mexican wife hasn't found a new husband yet

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 08:51 PM
You haven't seen the true side of Mexicans until you and some homies hit up a mexican club..one night out in fort worth me and the homies pulled hoes and got a bunch of numbers all night and had a blast, as soon as we stepped outside the club there's about 20 or 30 vaquero lookin motherfuckers waiting for us lookin all pissed off. the thing about beaners tho, they ain't shit with the hands. 30 on 5 and we beat our way to the car and got the hell out of there without much trouble.

I had a Mexican neighbor once talking shit to me as I cut my grass...so I walked my lawn mower onto his lawn and hit him in the fucking legs..he went down started cursing me and didn't do a gotdam thing about it...his nickname was eazy...:lol

midnightpulp
09-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Kool has been the sole perpetrator of racism on this site. Sure, DoK and others (myself included) will often use racially charged words and exaggerate ethnic stereotypes, but it's primarily for the sake of satire and comedy. On the other hand, Kool would celebrate (which would come in the form of indulging himself in a shipping container full of bananas) if white people were genocided off the face of the earth.

He can proclaim to "love white women" all he wants in the hope that it will somehow prove he isn't a racist, but his white girl fetish is borne out of a need to dominate and humiliate the wives and girlfriends of the "white man." He's not attracted to the women themselves but to the idea of sullying them and destroying their apparent WASP purity. Now when she has sex with her white lover, Kool gets off on the fact that he's made her less clean, that her white lover can never reclaim her from the "taboo" she experienced. It's the exact same mindset plantation owners had when they sexually pursued black women. Black folk were God-fearing, devout, and morally righteous, while the white man was viewed as the devil, so the white man fetishized that fact when he had sex with black women.

Kool is a militant and could be legitimately dangerous if he ever got off the welfare and got some true funding beyond his cause. Why Kori finds him amusing, intriguing, and entertains a personal message correspondence with him is beyond me.

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2011, 08:53 PM
You're the same guy who pretends hes married to Kori and lives in LA, right? Oh ok. Cool story you ever fight godzilla?

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Kool has been the sole perpetrator of racism on this site. Sure, DoK and others (myself included) will often use racially charged words and exaggerate ethnic stereotypes, but it's primarily for the sake of satire and comedy. On the other hand, Kool would celebrate (which would come in the form of indulging himself in a shipping container full of bananas) if white people were genocided off the face of the earth.

He can proclaim to "love white women" all he wants in the hope that it will somehow prove he isn't a racist, but his white girl fetish is borne out of a need to dominate and humiliate the wives and girlfriends of the "white man." He's not attracted to the women themselves but to the idea of sullying them and destroying their apparent WASP purity. Now when she has sex with her white lover, Kool gets off on the fact that he's made her less clean, that her white lover can never reclaim her from the "taboo" she experienced. It's the exact same mindset plantation owners had when they sexually pursued black women. Black folk were God-fearing, devout, and morally righteous, while the white man was viewed as the devil, so the white man fetishized that fact when he had sex with black women.

Kool is a militant and could be legitimately dangerous if he ever got off the welfare and got some true funding beyond his cause. Why Kori finds him amusing, intriguing, and entertains a personal message correspondence with him is beyond me.

you're a delusional fuck....:lol I don't think that at all....don't try and deflect that you're on the hot seat for your particularly nasty brand of bigotry...the board is on to you midget...I;m just one guy white women been fucking brothers before I was even a thought in my daddy's wet dream...I truly have feelings for the women in my life...and when I marry someday it will probably be a white....maybe :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
and who told you Kori corresponds with me...she talks to me no more than she talks to others...I'm not special in her eyes like she is in mine...and she will tell you that...lol

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:08 PM
and lastly for the record only skinheads and KKK think like midget...I've heard that before and it's from nasty bigots who hate seeing white women fuck black guys....

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 09:09 PM
You should have expected that. I used to manage this large distribution center, and every two weeks the mexicans would head over to TJ to buy cheap pussy on pay day. I usually steer clear of slums, but one night they talked me into going. Prior to that night I had no idea how much mexicans loved to snort coke. To my surprise there was a ton of young American white pussy across the boarder, and they were on me like flies on shit. Sure enough, the haters start circling like buzzards. One of them walked by and knocked my beer out of my hand. Under normal circumstances he would of caught a straight right down the pipe, but I had heard so many horror stories about mexican jails that I kept my cool... pissed off though. The mexicans I was with saw everything and confronted roughly about ten boarder brothers that were trying to block the door. I made up my mind to go to jail that night and began to chuck chairs into the crowd on the dance floor. I knew this would cause chaos and allow me to make my escape, and it did.

I made it out of there with the girls and all. Now here is where shit got fucked up. One of the chairs I threw accidentally hit one of the guys that came with us and he thought one of the boarder brothers did it. Sure enough, he starts a fight. Mexicans are throwing bottles, kicking each other, the girls ran off, and now im pissed. Three average sized mexicans ran up on me, so I gave them the business. It was like fighting a group of girls the way they were dropping from my jabs. I felt like I could of took on at least twenty of them if I stayed in my feet, but the mexican police came and everyone scattered.

So I know what you mean about scrapping with the mexicans.

You did nothing mentioned above. Quit copying people's stories from the narutoforums

DPG21920
09-28-2011, 09:11 PM
y

midnightpulp
09-28-2011, 09:13 PM
you're a delusional fuck....:lol I don't think that at all....don't try and deflect that you're on the hot seat for your particularly nasty brand of bigotry...the board is on to you midget...I;m just one guy white women been fucking brothers before I was even a though in my daddy's wet dream...I truly have feelings for the women in my life...and when I marry someday it will probably be a white....maybe :lol

My "bigotry" (which is nothing more than stating facts, like the fact that black people score lower on IQ tests) is done primarily for the sake of trolling, usually in response to one of your legitimately racist threads.

You're a racist. I know it and the whole board knows it.

And if you ever do marry a white women, it won't be because you sincerely love her, it'll be because you'll enjoy the outrage you'll cause among the more conservative whites. When you fuck a white woman, what you're really trying to do is fuck a white man. And you know it.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:13 PM
the last fight I had with a Mexican was a tough one...I told him he looked like he could suck a mean dick in front of his crew and his Ho's.... I was with my boys of course and he fought me hard I give him credit ...but them thangs I was dishing out was just too much for him... I finally dotted that eye and he said finally said you got me...but I should have beat him till he begged me to stop...

Leetonidas
09-28-2011, 09:14 PM
http://www.gayfriendmatch.com/images/gfm/gayNaruto515412196708605820.jpeg

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:19 PM
My "bigotry" (which is nothing more than stating facts, like the fact that black people score lower on IQ tests) is done primarily for the sake of trolling, usually in response to one of your legitimately racist threads.

You're a racist. I know it and the whole board knows it.

And if you ever do marry a white women, it won't be because you sincerely love her, it'll be because you'll enjoy the outrage you'll cause among the more conservative whites. When you fuck a white woman, what you're really trying to do is fuck a white man. And you know it.

when it come to boxing yes I'm biased...but you're spinning outta control because I put you on blast...Kori knows about you and she's watching...you can spin all you want...Kori knows that I'm not racist... but your views are straight out of the Klan playbook... I've had white girlfriends since elementary school ( though not exclusively) and I have white male homies as well...

but I do sometimes have some of them call me the n-word while dressed in a confederate flag...it's called role playing :lol

midnightpulp
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM
and lastly for the record only skinheads and KKK think like midget...I've heard that before and it's from nasty bigots who hate seeing white women fuck black guys....

Only when you filter my comments through a black militant's point-of-view. I'm sure Redzero, Ashy, and even the Uncle Tom himself understand my "bigotry" is nothing more than a comic persona.

You, however, read like a recruitment pamphlet for the Republic of New Afrika.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Only when you filter my comments through a black militant's point-of-view. I'm sure Redzero, Ashy, and even the Uncle Tom himself understand my "bigotry" is nothing more than a comic persona.

You, however, read like a recruitment pamphlet for the Republic of New Afrika.

ok -- you worried though...and you should be...creating bigoted threads...you did this to yourself....now be a man and stop spinning

midnightpulp
09-28-2011, 09:24 PM
the last fight I had with a Mexican was a tough one...I told him he looked like he could suck a mean dick in front of his crew and his Ho's.... I was with my boys of course and he fought me hard I give him credit ...but them thangs I was dishing out was just too much for him... I finally dotted that eye and he said finally said you got me...but I should have beat him till he begged me to stop...

Now why did you insult him in cold blood?

Nevermind. I know why. Because you're racist.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2011, 09:25 PM
whites and blacks should be allied against the beaner invaders knock it off faggots

midnightpulp
09-28-2011, 09:25 PM
ok -- you worried though...and you should be...creating bigoted threads...you did this to yourself....now be a man and stop spinning

Worried about what?

I'm not a racist, like yourself.

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Now why did you insult him in cold blood?

Nevermind. I know why. Because you're racist.

I was trying to holla at a chic I guess that was traveling with his crew...I guess he took exception and the ass kicking commenced...you're a lame no scrapping no pussy getting prude...:lol

stay home you haven't seen shit in your life :lol