PDA

View Full Version : tigers vs yankees

ducks
09-29-2011, 12:00 AM
do you really think yankees can beat verlander 2 times:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-29-2011, 12:30 AM
They don't have to:lol

Hope the Tigers take this...thought this would make a better ALCS matchup though.

lefty
09-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Yankees FTW

lefty
09-30-2011, 01:47 PM
However lol at NY's pitchers

Jose Canseco
09-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Series could go either way for me. I think game 1 is huge though. Whichever team loses game 1, there will be a lot of pressure on two starting pitchers with no playoff experience, rookie Nova and Fister of Detroit. Both have had really good seasons, but things might change on the big stage. I have a feeling whichever team takes game 1 will also take game 2.

I expect both Verlander and Sabathia to pitch well but also give up a few runs each.

DarkReign
09-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I dont like the matchup. Yankees have an ample amount of switch-hitting or straight left-handed hitters against a Tigers team with (count 'em) ZERO left-handed starters. Moreover, Tigers have only two LH pitchers in the bullpen.

For the Tigers to win, their starting pitching has to be dominant. Not adequate, not good, not even great....dominant.

If Verlander struggles in Game 1, its series over, imo.

Side note: The new Yankees stadium is a friggin' joke, too. The right field fence is pathetic when Curtis Granderson can hit 41 bombs with how many coming at home? Its beyond homefield advantage, its, in my humble opinion, straight cheating. Its the Yankees, so it will never happen, but any other team would have to put a wall up in right if its truly a design mistake.

stretch
09-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Detroit will win the series

Mel_13
09-30-2011, 03:09 PM
I dont like the matchup. Yankees have an ample amount of switch-hitting or straight left-handed hitters against a Tigers team with (count 'em) ZERO left-handed starters. Moreover, Tigers have only two LH pitchers in the bullpen.

For the Tigers to win, their starting pitching has to be dominant. Not adequate, not good, not even great....dominant.

If Verlander struggles in Game 1, its series over, imo.

Side note: The new Yankees stadium is a friggin' joke, too. The right field fence is pathetic when Curtis Granderson can hit 41 bombs with how many coming at home? Its beyond homefield advantage, its, in my humble opinion, straight cheating. Its the Yankees, so it will never happen, but any other team would have to put a wall up in right if its truly a design mistake.

On the first point, the Yankees were far better against left-handers than right-handers in 2011. Teixeira and Swisher are both much better from the right side. Jeter's splits also are widely divergent in favor of opposing lefties. Cano and Granderson are the only straight lefties in the line-up and they both hit lefties. Finally, the Yanks will start Posada at DH v. righties which relegates Montero to the bench.

On the second point, a little research is always a good thing. In 2011, Granderson hit 21 HRs at home and 20 on the road. When he hit 30 HRs (his second best career total) in 2009 with the Tigers, he hit 18 at Comerica at 12 on the road. So, comparing career-best years at YS and Comerica reveals an increase of 3 HRs in the home ballpark for Curtis Granderson.

Grandy's HR charts from 2009 and 2011, with 2009 first:

http://hittrackeronline.com/parks/Granderson_Curtis_2009_scatter.jpg

http://hittrackeronline.com/parks/Granderson_Curtis_2011_scatter.jpg

tlongII
09-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Ooooooohhh. Mel with the straight up PWNAGE!!! :lol

UNBEAVABLE!

JamStone
09-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Granderson already had legit power before going to the Yankees. I do think he does get help hitting not only in Yankees Stadium but in the AL East. Rogers Centre is a launching pad, as is Cambden Yard. 33 of Granderson's 41 HR are in AL East ballparks or Arlington, which is also a launching pad. I don't have the site, so I'll have to ask the person who told me, but someone on another site said they have sites that normalize HR numbers taking into consideration ballpark dimensions and other factors, like wind on a particular night. He told me in a normal ballpark, Granderson would have hit 26 HR this year.

Most of Granderson's HRs weren't cheap anyway. But it's not just pure distance. We know that Yankee Stadium not only has a short right porch, but the structure of the ballpark allows a wind tunnel towards right field as well. So a 375 foot flyball might carry to 420 feet because of the wind.

Mel_13
09-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Granderson already had legit power before going to the Yankees. I do think he does get help hitting not only in Yankees Stadium but in the AL East. Rogers Centre is a launching pad, as is Cambden Yard. 33 of Granderson's 41 HR are in AL East ballparks or Arlington, which is also a launching pad. I don't have the site, so I'll have to ask the person who told me, but someone on another site said they have sites that normalize HR numbers taking into consideration ballpark dimensions and other factors, like wind on a particular night. He told me in a normal ballpark, Granderson would have hit 26 HR this year.

Most of Granderson's HRs weren't cheap anyway. But it's not just pure distance. We know that Yankee Stadium not only has a short right porch, but the structure of the ballpark allows a wind tunnel towards right field as well. So a 375 foot flyball might carry to 420 feet because of the wind.

That's an interesting fact. Probably accounts for some, maybe more than some, of his road HR success. I believe the charts from 2009 and 2011 show that Curtis does, as you say, have legit power. Trying to paint him as a creature of YS is, IMO, unfair.

I don't know how closely you've continued to follow him after he left Detroit, but his success is very much a product of his personality and work ethic. He got off to a very rough start last season and was absolutely horrible against lefties. Despite his veteran status he agreed to shut it down for a couple of games last August and work with the hitting coach, Kevin Long. They made some adjustments to his swing and the results have been incredible. He went from a guy that was about to become a platoon player to an MVP candidate.

He's quickly become one of favorite players both for on the field efforts and, perhaps even more, for the way he conducts himself of the field. The Yankees gave up a great deal to acquire Granderson, but it was worth it.

JamStone
09-30-2011, 06:05 PM
I was a huge fan of Curtis when he was with the Tigers. And I still am. Great guy on and off the field. The type of guy who is genuine and just someone you can't not root for. I am happy about his success this season. But I certainly don't want him to have success this series lol.

Yeah, he had a lot of problems with lefty pitching while he was here. Kevin Long has done wonders for Grandy. But also credit Curtis for working hard to get it right. Rumors in Detroit is that while a big part of the reason for trading Granderson was financial, one of the things that has been reported to bother the Tigers front office was that Granderson spent too much time worrying about doing community stuff (which is great obviously) rather than spending more time improving on his craft. It's obvious that Grandy is a student of the game, but apparently he didn't put in what they felt was enough work on his game. I'm not an insider or anything like that, but I've read that from multiple sources.

But I have nothing but respect for Grandy. He was great in Detroit. Wish him all the best, just not for this series against the Tigers.

Mel_13
09-30-2011, 06:21 PM
I was a huge fan of Curtis when he was with the Tigers. And I still am. Great guy on and off the field. The type of guy who is genuine and just someone you can't not root for. I am happy about his success this season. But I certainly don't want him to have success this series lol.

Yeah, he had a lot of problems with lefty pitching while he was here. Kevin Long has done wonders for Grandy. But also credit Curtis for working hard to get it right. Rumors in Detroit is that while a big part of the reason for trading Granderson was financial, one of the things that has been reported to bother the Tigers front office was that Granderson spent too much time worrying about doing community stuff (which is great obviously) rather than spending more time improving on his craft. It's obvious that Grandy is a student of the game, but apparently he didn't put in what they felt was enough work on his game. I'm not an insider or anything like that, but I've read that from multiple sources.

But I have nothing but respect for Grandy. He was great in Detroit. Wish him all the best, just not for this series against the Tigers.

Understandable, and thanks for the Detroit perspective of what may have led up to the trade.

JamStone
09-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Tigers saved about $15 million on this year's payroll by trading away Grandy and Edwin Jackson. And all four guys they got back in the trade are on the team and made the playoff roster. Jackson, Scherzer, Coke, Schlereth. When a trade involves that many players going to one team, generally one or two are the main pieces and the others are just prospects that may or may not make the big club at some point. The four guys Detroit got have all been key pieces to the team this season.

There have been articles about the trade and how all three teams have benefited fairly equally. Yankees got an MVP candidate in Curtis Granderson. Diamonbacks got a CY candidate in Ian Kennedy (and a #2 in Daniel Hudson by trading Edwin Jackson for him). And the Tigers got four major league contributors and cut payroll to afford a guy like Victor Martinez. And all three teams are in the playoffs this year with all players in the trade contributing to their teams. And Edwin Jackson is also in the playoffs with the Cardinals. Can't do much better than that. It's been labeled as a "perfect trade."

Mel_13
09-30-2011, 06:30 PM
It's been labeled as a "perfect trade."

Yep. All three teams playing in October and the major pieces making important contributions.

Mel_13
10-01-2011, 08:33 AM
These are the basics of what changed last night.

The schedule

This is probably the most obvious change. It’s no longer a five-game series spread across seven days. It’s now a five-game series in six days, and beginning tonight, the Yankees are scheduled to play four days in a row. That could have an obvious impact on the bullpen, but Girardi said he does not expect that impact the playing time of Alex Rodriguez, who’s been dealing with knee and thumb issues. This is the new schedule.

Tonight: Game 1 is resumed at Yankee Stadium
Sunday: Game 2 at Yankee Stadium (this was supposed to be a workout day in Detroit)
Monday: Game 3 in Detroit (at this point, everything is as planned)
Tuesday: Game 4 in Detroit
Wednesday: Workout day
Thursday: Game 5 at Yankee Stadium

The roster

Nothing changes with the roster. The Yankees and Tigers set their division series roster yesterday, and they can’t change it just because the schedule has changed. This is at least part of the reason for carrying someone like A.J. Burnett ahead of someone like Hector Noesi. The Yankees can’t change the roster just because they suddenly have to play four games in a row and need a fourth starter.

The rotation

The Tigers have set their rotation, with the biggest change coming in Game 5 when they’ll pitch Doug Fister instead of Justin Verlander. The Yankees rotation is less certain. Joe Girardi announced Freddy Garcia as Sunday’s Game 2 starter, but CC Sabathia said he’s going to fight for that game so that he could potentially start Game 5 on short rest. Girardi all but committed to A.J. Burnett as his fourth starter.

Probable starters
Game 1: Ivan Nova vs. Doug Fister
Game 2: Freddy Garcia vs. Max Scherzer (unless Sabathia gets his way)
Game 3: CC Sabathia vs. Justin Verlander (Girardi didn’t name a starter, but CC seems likely)
Game 4: A.J. Burnett vs. Rick Porcello (assuming Burnett gets the job)
Game 5: Ivan Nova vs. Doug Fister

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2011/10/01/what-changed-last-night/#comments

Jose Canseco
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
1-1 going into game 3 and we get to watch what should have been the game 1 pitching match-up tomorrow, with Sabathia v. Verlander. AJ Burnett v. Rick Porcello scheduled for game 4. Tomorrow's game should be great.

Scherzer shut down the Yankees offense today. Valverde gave the Yankees a chance in the 9th but found a way to get out of the inning. Cabrera with 3 huge RBIs for the Tigers.

lefty
10-03-2011, 02:43 PM
1-1 going into game 3 and we get to watch what should have been the game 1 pitching match-up tomorrow, with Sabathia v. Verlander. AJ Burnett v. Rick Porcello scheduled for game 4. Tomorrow's game should be great.

Scherzer shut down the Yankees offense today. Valverde gave the Yankees a chance in the 9th but found a way to get out of the inning. Cabrera with 3 huge RBIs for the Tigers.
I like it

Pivotal game, great pitching matchup

FUck yes :D

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Verlander is straight dealing right now :wow

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Dear God he just made an ass out of the whole Yankees lineup the past couple innings :lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 09:38 PM
If Verlander can pitch on 3 days rest, then Detroit has 3 automatic wins in the ALCS and WS...he's disgusting.

lefty
10-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Lol Fatbathia

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 09:58 PM
He just hit 101mph in the 7th inning...jesus christ:lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Russell Martin just took a 100mph pitch in the ribs

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeeeeerrrrs

Wooohoooo

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I jinxed him with all that ballwashing

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Yankees are going nowhere with those sorry ass pitchers

ChuckD
10-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Man, Dombrowski is a witch. Delmon, Betamit, and Fister all in summer trades?

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 10:15 PM
I miss Dombrowski and Leyland.

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 10:18 PM
John Smoltz basically called that home run "watch out on first pitch"

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Verlander still throwing 100mph, crazy

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Is he on steroids?

:D

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Is he on steroids?

:D

wgaf

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
lol

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
FUUUUUUUUU Verlander

ChuckD
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Yankees are going nowhere with those sorry ass pitchers

This. AJ Burnett? They might as well not show up tomorrow. I won't usually kick a guy when he's down...unless he blames everyone else. When asked about not going 5 innings to get a win in a game NY won, he said he wasn't allowed to. The fact that he got lit up like a roman candle may have had something to do with that. He doesn't pitch well out of jams, so he has EARNED a short leash.

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Tight finish

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Fuck yes, Detroit wins. Yankees are screwed tomorrow :lol Burnett

lefty
10-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Burnet :pctoss

ChuckD
10-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Truthfully? The Yankees were screwed when CC was delayed after the rain in game 1. They only get to pitch him once now, and they need him at least twice to win the series. The announcers said during game 2 that they only had 4 starters on the post season roster. WTF? You have to allow for a rainout or sickness or injury. Dumb, IMHO.

The keystone to this series so far was that "good" Max Scherzer showed up in game 2, and shut out NY for 6 innings. That was huge going into the next game with JV on the mound.

ducks
10-03-2011, 11:28 PM
yeah max pitched the tigers past the yankees

max was in total control of them
max is the mvp in the series

verlander was ok not great tonight
I hate tigers closer
like tigers hate the closer.

DarkReign
10-03-2011, 11:54 PM
I jinxed him with all that ballwashing

No you didn't.

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2011, 12:45 AM
No you didn't.

Delmon Young righted that wrong. :tu

I love Detroit's chances against Philly or the BrewCrew...I just wish this series was an ALCS matchup b/c these are the 2 best teams in the AL imho

JamStone
10-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Yankees jumped on Verlander early like you're supposed to against a good pitcher. And then Verlander lost it in the 7th. But in those middle innings, particularly the 5th and 6th innings, he was complete and absolute filth. 100 MPH cheese. 83 MPH hook. 101 MPH cheese. 89 MPH change up. 98 MPH fastball with movement. And just for fun, one or two 87 MPH slider. This guy is throwing 100 in the first inning and in the 8th inning. Who does that? As a hitter, what do you do against that? He let his emotions get to him in the 7th, which he has a tendency to do sometimes. But based on pure stuff, there can't be a better pitcher alive right now.

As good as the win feels for Tigers fans, series not over. I know Yankees fans have zero confidence in AJ Burnett, but it's not like he's going up against Verlander too. Porcello, just like Scherzer, is hit or miss. And lefties kill him. I expect big games from Cano, Granderson, Posada, Gardner. And maybe Tex wakes up. Good or bad, should be an exciting game.

But it sure would feel great closing it out tomorrow.

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2011, 12:58 AM
It's good to see A-Rod's returned to postseason form.

ChuckD
10-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Delmon Young righted that wrong. :tu

I love Detroit's chances against Philly or the BrewCrew...I just wish this series was an ALCS matchup b/c these are the 2 best teams in the AL imho

Yeah, I don't really understand how that works. Shouldn't the top AL seed (NY) draw the wildcard team in the ALDS? Not that I'm complaining. As badly as Boston finished, NY finished poorly enough to keep them in the AL East race almost to the end.

Flintstones32
10-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I don't really understand how that works. Shouldn't the top AL seed (NY) draw the wildcard team in the ALDS? Not that I'm complaining. As badly as Boston finished, NY finished poorly enough to keep them in the AL East race almost to the end.

I am not sure the reason but you are not allowed to play anyone in your division during the first round in baseball.

JamStone
10-04-2011, 11:38 AM
I am not sure the reason but you are not allowed to play anyone in your division during the first round in baseball.

The reason is simple, and it's because the Yankees and Red Sox play in the same division. And the MLB doesn't want the two to face each other in the LDS in a 5 game series with 3 other playoff series going on. They want to milk Red Sox-Yankees for all 7 games in primetime. Thankfully, Joe Maddon and the Rays had something to say about that this year.

They should amend the rule. The wildcard can't play a team in its own division in the first round IF AND ONLY IF they have a better record than one of the other two division winners. That way, if the Red Sox and Yankees have the two best records in the AL, then it makes sense. But otherwise, I think it's fair for them to be matched up.

Anyway, call it the Red Sox-Yankees rule.

Heath Ledger
10-04-2011, 12:43 PM
One of Verlanders pitches was clocked at 102 in the 8th inning. Flat out nasty. I love it. This series is playing out exactly like 2006 so far.

Mel_13
10-04-2011, 03:10 PM

That didn't happen

The reason is simple, and it's because the Yankees and Red Sox play in the same division. And the MLB doesn't want the two to face each other in the LDS in a 5 game series with 3 other playoff series going on. They want to milk Red Sox-Yankees for all 7 games in primetime.

That's how it's turned out and because of that there will be no changes, but it's not likely that it was the reason the rule was implemented in the first place.

When MLB went to three divisions in 1995, the Yankees hadn't been to the playoffs since 1981 and Boston had only gone three times in that same time frame.

Mel_13
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh, and pitching A.J Burnett in an elimination game...

:lmao

ChuckD
10-04-2011, 07:57 PM
AJ, with the no-hitter thru 1!!!!!

ChuckD
10-04-2011, 08:06 PM
How many times do we have to hear that ARod "still has a great arm" in this series? Is it because he has become a COMPLETE ZERO at the plate?

lefty
10-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Shit, his confidence is back

lefty
10-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Jeteeeeeeeeeeeeer

ChuckD
10-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I fucking hate Curtis Granderson. I know he's an ex-Tiger, but I hate his ass right now. He's probably saved 4 runs with 2 catches.

lefty
10-04-2011, 09:50 PM
I fucking hate Curtis Granderson. I know he's an ex-Tiger, but I hate his ass right now. He's probably saved 4 runs with 2 catches.

Wait there is more

He'll catch a flyball with his hat

JamStone
10-04-2011, 10:31 PM
ouch. not even funny.

lefty
10-04-2011, 10:38 PM
ouch. not even funny.

Lol Tigers

JamStone
10-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Lol Tigers

Lmao Tigers... :depressed

lefty
10-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Lmao Tigers... :depressed

Is Verlander starting in game 5 ?

Then LMAO Yankees

Mel_13
10-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh, and pitching A.J Burnett in an elimination game...

:lmao

ERAs in this series:

AJ – 1.59
Nova – 2.84
Garcia – 5.06
CC – 6.14

Go figure..

JamStone
10-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Is Verlander starting in game 5 ?

Then LMAO Yankees

Think anyone will notice when he puts on a Doug Fister jersey?

lefty
10-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Think anyone will notice when he puts on a Doug Fister jersey?

:lol

lefty
10-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Nova vs Fister

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2011, 01:57 AM
It would be poetic justice to see the Tigers up 1 run going into the bottom of the 9th, with Valverde on the mound.

Mel_13
10-05-2011, 07:30 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/10/05/gal_yankees_tigers_granderson.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/10/05/gal_yankees_tigers_curtis_slide_catch4.jpg

lefty
10-05-2011, 08:59 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/10/05/gal_yankees_tigers_granderson.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/10/05/gal_yankees_tigers_curtis_slide_catch4.jpg

:hat:hat:hat

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm kind of surprised he's not going with Verlander on 3-days rest, instead of Fister. He's the best pitcher in the game right now and this is a do-or-die game.

ducks
10-05-2011, 07:46 PM
why look at pitcher history pitching on 3 days rest = bad outing
it would be better to get 5 solid innings then go with verlander and have yankees hit him for 3 or 4 runs early
tigers would go way that is our ace getting hit bad

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2011, 09:04 PM
it would be better to get 5 solid innings then go with verlander and have yankees hit him for 3 or 4 runs early

my brain hurts

Spursfan092120
10-05-2011, 10:38 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-kitten-is-confused.jpg

JamStone
10-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Well, here it is. I thought I might feel more anxious about the game. But I guess I am prepared for either result. Obviously, hoping the Tigers pull it off. But game 4 was their best chance to take the series. So I can easily see the Yankees taking the game and series tonight. I'm hoping for a great pitching performance by Fister to give the team a chance to win it. Would be nice if the bats woke up a little more, especially the middle of the order. Delmon has a couple knocks and Cabrera had 1 good game. But need all of those guys in the heart of the order to put pressure on Nova early on.

Mel_13
10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Game 5 lineups

YANKEES
Derek Jeter SS
Curtis Granderson CF
Robinson Cano 2B
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Mark Teixeira 1B
Nick Swisher RF
Jorge Posada DH
Russell Martin C
Brett Gardner LF

TIGERS
Austin Jackson CF
Don Kelly 3B
Delmon Young LF
Miguel Cabrera 1B
Victor Martinez DH
Magglio Ordonez RF
Alex Avila C
Jhonny Peralta SS
Ramon Santiago 2B

DeadlyDynasty
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Nova served up some meatballs right thurrrr

DeadlyDynasty
10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
This ump has a massive strike zone

TIMMYtoZO
10-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Adios Yankees. Nova blows. :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
10-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Girardi's already on his 3rd pitcher and they're only 3.1 innings through...this could get ugly fast.

lefty
10-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Well

Im gonna have to change my avy

Fuck

DeadlyDynasty
10-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Looks like the Rangers will get HFA in the ALCS for 2nd straight year...if this score holds up though Detroit gets Verlander in Game 1.

JamStone
10-06-2011, 09:27 PM
still too early, but I hope you're right

lefty
10-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I fucking hate A-Rod

lefty
10-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Aaaaargh

TIMMYtoZO
10-06-2011, 10:31 PM
So Tigers vs Rangers. Should be a meh ALCS but Detroit has superior pitching and bullpen. Tigers in 5, and they will face the Phillies in the 2011 World Series.

lefty
10-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Valverde is gonna kill the Empire

Oh well....

Trainwreck2100
10-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Det. just said "fuck that inning"

lefty
10-06-2011, 10:34 PM
With dat bullpen, they can afford it

Texas Chili Dog
10-06-2011, 10:40 PM
hahaha is ARoid gonna be the batter to end the Yanks season two years in a row??

Mel_13
10-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Arod=clutch

Congrats to the Tigers.

Texas Chili Dog
10-06-2011, 10:42 PM
:rollin

lefty
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
No racist, but fuck, a lot of ugly Jewish fans in the stands

JMarkJohns
10-06-2011, 10:47 PM
hahaha is ARoid gonna be the batter to end the Yanks season two years in a row??

At least he swung the bat this year. Didn't he take strike three last year?

JamStone
10-06-2011, 10:48 PM
well that was something!!

let's get it on, Rangers fans

lefty
10-06-2011, 10:49 PM
I jinx teams - for free

stretch
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
lol lefty

lol faggot

Texas Chili Dog
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
At least he swung the bat this year. Didn't he take strike three last year?

yep, caught looking at a slider I think.

lefty
10-06-2011, 11:12 PM
lol lefty

lol faggot

Lol Rangers

DarkReign
10-07-2011, 12:25 AM
No racist, but fuck, a lot of ugly Jewish fans in the stands

lol lefty

lol faggot

Im not one to participate in those mildly amusing (no racist) threads, but I kind of agree with lefty.

There really were a lot of ugly hair, big nosed Jewish folks in the stands.

Jacob1983
10-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Why were Yankee fans crying? I mean seriously, their team won in 2009 and has 27 World Series championships. I've never understood the ridiculous expectations and entitlement issues that Yankee fans have.

Spursfan092120
10-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Why were Yankee fans crying? I mean seriously, their team won in 2009 and has 27 World Series championships. I've never understood the ridiculous expectations and entitlement issues that Yankee fans have.

It ain't just baseball...lol
0-6Tn0Ie-AQ