PDA

View Full Version : OG Puts A Young Blood & Crip In Check After Trying To Fight (no racist)

IronMaxipad
09-29-2011, 12:15 AM
cFNzYwsCJ0A

DMX7
09-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Wild Cobra: He's black, you know.

CubanSucks
09-29-2011, 01:30 AM
if only that could be the case in every school and with every teacher. Unfortunately, most teachers in most schools have their hands tied behind there back when it comes to discipline because of the threat of lawsuits and community outrage from entitled parents and their lawyers. In this case I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 kid's parents didn't even know where their kids were. But in a lot of situations the parents of kids like these would be thinking "oh hell no! NO ONE threatens MY boy! The teacher should've taken control of the class before something like this ever unfolded! Imma be talkin to the superintendent!"

as someone who graduated high school only 3 years ago and has both parents as teachers with many stories you can trust that my outrage in public education has ground

DMC
09-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Looks like it was staged.

MannyIsGod
09-29-2011, 09:05 AM
if only that could be the case in every school and with every teacher. Unfortunately, most teachers in most schools have their hands tied behind there back when it comes to discipline because of the threat of lawsuits and community outrage from entitled parents and their lawyers. In this case I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 kid's parents didn't even know where their kids were. But in a lot of situations the parents of kids like these would be thinking "oh hell no! NO ONE threatens MY boy! The teacher should've taken control of the class before something like this ever unfolded! Imma be talkin to the superintendent!"

as someone who graduated high school only 3 years ago and has both parents as teachers with many stories you can trust that my outrage in public education has ground

The only reason it works there is because of THAT specific teacher. Not everyone has the personality to pull it off.

Other than that, I somewhat agree with you. I think a huge percentage of teachers don't want to have to do that, though.

m>s
09-29-2011, 09:29 AM
the whole educational system is a sham, kids aren't getting well educated neither in school nor at home. most parents just try to be their children's best friends instead of parents while teachers only do their works to make a living w/o no basic sense of responsibility, kids who're 10 or older should be just thrown into the street right away where they'll grow up real quick. da hood is the best school for dem kids, imho

DMC
09-29-2011, 09:33 AM
the whole educational system is a sham, kids aren't getting well educated neither in school nor at home. most parents just try to be their children's best friends instead of parents while teachers only do their works to make a living w/o no basic sense of responsibility, kids who're 10 or older should be just thrown into the street right away where they'll grow up real quick. da hood is the best school for dem kids, imho

Calling kids whores isn't cool.

Mr.Kotter
09-29-2011, 09:46 AM

What a load of BS.

m>s
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Calling kids whores isn't cool.
the edu system be giving away degrees irresponsibly & blithely thats why it needs to be fixed sooner rather than later, never expect you to co-sign this one though. most "legal" immigrants came here this way so that they ain't never speaking bad of the bridge that carried them over

as long as immigration can be legal, how come there isn't no "legal" murder in any of the 50 states?

BlackSwordsMan
09-29-2011, 10:03 AM
250 lb 6 foot black dude vs a 145 5'6 seems fair. You just know that blood is pulling a pistol out as soon as he hits the ground.

JoeChalupa
09-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Teachers should never have to deal with that kind of crap in the classroom. During my HS years not once did that ever occur.

CubanSucks
09-29-2011, 04:56 PM
The only reason it works there is because of THAT specific teacher. Not everyone has the personality to pull it off.

Other than that, I somewhat agree with you. I think a huge percentage of teachers don't want to have to do that, though.

it definitely helps to have that ability, but I'm just saying if he'd done that in my school he would've been called in for a talk with the principal all because the principal would've been chewed out by the parents threatening to take their kid to another school. Even shit as simple as sending the kid to the hall for being a disturbance will get parents pissed these days