PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Fan Flip-Flopping

Monostradamus
09-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Let's list all the topics Spurs Fans waffle on.

1. Prime KG - when anyone dares compare Garnett to Tim Duncan, automatically KG becomes a choker who couldn't elevate the play of his teammates in Minnesota and wasn't mentally tough enough to pull through. Then compare that same KG to Dirk, and suddenly he's one of the greatest players ever who was unlucky enough to have such horrible supporting casts, in fact the one year when he had a halfway decent supporting cast, he went to the WCF!

2. Dirk's supporting cast - before winning a ring, Dirk's supporting cast was just a bunch of choking, mentally weak, old, slow, unathletic jump shooting pussies who are only good at punching Spurs in the nuts. They only beat SA because Cuban trains them to play well against the Spurs and nobody else. Then suddenly Dirk wins a ring, there's a legit Dirk>Robinson argument, and magically Dirk's played with nonstop stacked teams his entire career, with multiple Hall of Fame players who elevated him and led him to a title, rather than the other way around.

3. Steve Nash - correlates with #2, but stands alone as well. Compare him to Tony Parker, and he's obviously just an average player in a gimmicky offense. He can shoot, but that's all he's got over Parker. Parker is clearly better in every other way, plus he has a Finals MVP (see point 4 below). But when it's time to debate Dirk's legacy, then suddenly Nash is a legendary, 2 time MVP point guard and Dirk is total shit to have never won anything with Steve Fucking Nash!

4. The Ring's The Thing! - If anyone dares compare another PF to Duncan, then you get the number 4 thrown in your face nonstop. Tim Duncan is clearly a superior player because he led his team to 4 titles. Then magically when Dirk wins a ring, and suddenly Dirk's 1 ring as team leader trumps David Robinson's 0 rings as team leader, rings are now irrelevant.

there's hundreds more of these, feel free to add them as you like!

Spurs fans, please leave all your ass hurt denials and even more asshurt accusations that "Mavs fans are the true flip floppers!" in this thread as well.

Isitjustme?
09-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Seems like a fun topic.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Gary Neal is a good guy except maybe for the rape thing. Good thing he has some game.

Dirk may be one of the tallest Nazis in the worls.

Scola would have never fit in with a homosexual RJ.

Popovich should have enough money to fix his teeth.

Nathan89
09-29-2011, 11:10 PM
I guess I am not a Spurs fan because I've called dirk the 2nd best pf of all-time before.:depressed

Dex
09-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Don't forget about Robert Horry.

ElNono
09-30-2011, 01:25 AM
Nothing wrong with changing your mind mid-debate, IMO :lol

FkLA
09-30-2011, 02:16 AM
5.spurfan giving up on their team and wanting to trade duncan, then proceeding to jump back on the bandwagon after ringing and shoving duncan's balls down their throat

stretch
09-30-2011, 09:44 AM
:lmao

spurfan

just the thought of spurfan makes me laugh

Giuseppe
09-30-2011, 09:51 AM
At least these two fandoms ain't basking in the light of one's Championship to queer the Lakers.

Just shows ta go ya.

Sybok
09-30-2011, 12:29 PM
You have a deep pain. Your pain causes you lapses in memory about this one Tim Duncan:

http://www.friendsofentropy.org/StarTrek/insp_sybok.jpg

cheguevara
09-30-2011, 12:33 PM
IMO it was mavfan who jumped back on mav bandwagon after Barea ejaculated inside Kobe

Bill_Brasky
09-30-2011, 01:06 PM
You mean like that time mavfan gave up on their team halfway through their championship season?

in2deep
09-30-2011, 01:24 PM
I too remember mavfan being unconsolable about their team. Even lakerfan and spursfans tried to instill some backbone on them.

They woke up from their funk reluctantly

Giuseppe
09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
IMO it was mavfan who jumped back on mav bandwagon after Barea ejaculated inside Kobe

That was when everybody (sans me) & their sister called Barea everything but a white man.