PDA

View Full Version : Who is the better rapist: Mike Tyson or Kobe Bryant?

joshdaboss
09-30-2011, 03:21 PM
The youngest heavyweight champion ever vs the most overrated player in his sport's history. Who will win?

Giuseppe
09-30-2011, 03:26 PM
I feel bad for Tyson because he got hosed. That Washington (that was her name?) girl knew what was going to happen when she invited him up there. He was just in the wrong state for that to happen.

Bryant was saved by a junk yard dog, consciousless mouthpiece. He gave her a signed blank check & turned her loose.

ElNono
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Did Tyson snitch?

joshdaboss
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Why can't I create a poll on this god forsaken website?

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-30-2011, 03:32 PM
tyson: 9peat

old shit bag rapist: first round exits.

SourCandy
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
tyson: 9peat

old shit bag rapist: first round exits.

:lol

ass

Nathan89
09-30-2011, 03:37 PM
The youngest heavyweight champion ever vs the most overrated player in his sport's history. Who will win?

At rape...kobe takes the cake.

Giuseppe
09-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Remember when Barbara Walters had Tyson, Givens, and Given's mother on her show? All three women took turns just tearin' him a new asshole.

resistanze
09-30-2011, 03:48 PM
:wow I can't believe the second post this thread wasn't:

"You got no room, your Neal raped as well."

mindcrime
09-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Remember when Barbara Walters had Tyson, Givens, and Given's mother on her show? All three women took turns just tearin' him a new asshole.

I remember the show. I kept thinking, when is Tyson going to uppercut these bitches.

Giuseppe
09-30-2011, 03:50 PM
:wow I can't believe the second post this thread wasn't:

"You got no room, your Neal raped as well."

Because the thread is of merit. Tyson's high & low tech lynching was an event that I enjoy talking about. If he'd a been an upright black man he'd a never done a day.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM

being a boxing head such as myself, i would probably say Tyson because he did prison time. So he got caught for his crime.

with that said, we really missed out on Mike's prime years and an epic battle between he and a prime Holyfield, Bowe or Lewis. The youngest heavyweight champ of all time but still one of the most overrated heavies out there. Who has he really beaten????

joshdaboss
09-30-2011, 04:11 PM
being a boxing head such as myself, i would probably say Tyson because he did prison time. So he got caught for his crime.

with that said, we really missed out on Mike's prime years and an epic battle between he and a prime Holyfield, Bowe or Lewis. The youngest heavyweight champ of all time but still one of the most overrated heavies out there. Who has he really beaten????

It wasn't really about who he beat, but how he beat them.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2011, 04:26 PM
It wasn't really about who he beat, but how he beat them.

ok, then put Mike at Flyweight then ........ because it's not about "who" he beat, but "how" he beat them ........ :lol

Translation: You couldn't think of anyone could ya?

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
I feel bad for Tyson because he got hosed. That Washington (that was her name?) girl knew what was going to happen when she invited him up there. He was just in the wrong state for that to happen.

Bryant was saved by a junk yard dog, consciousless mouthpiece. He gave her a signed blank check & turned her loose.

Apparently she went back to a hotel with Tyson at 3AM having never met him before and expected not to have her clothes taken off..

DeadlyDynasty
09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Tyson was done the moment he got rid of his trainer Kevin Rooney. His fate was sealed when he foolishly went to Japan and fought Buster. I will never forget that circus.

That fight was sketchy, to say the least. Buster benefited from the longest 10-count in boxing history (the round before he ko'd tyson).
1...2...3...4...5....................6............ .......7..................8.

The only thing more fixed than that was SuperBowl 30

DMC
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna hafta go with Neal over both. Neal at least popped a nut. Pretty sure Tyson just snacked and Kobe jerked off in the shower. Neal got acquitted and didn't pay much of anything.

Ashy Larry
09-30-2011, 05:02 PM
That fight was sketchy, to say the least. Buster benefited from the longest 10-count in boxing history (the round before he ko'd tyson).
1...2...3...4...5....................6............ .......7..................8.

The only thing more fixed than that was SuperBowl 30

That's BS because once Buster went down, you could clearly see he was still coherent when he banged his gloved on the canvas. And prior to the knockdown, that would have been another round for Buster because he was kickin' the shit out of Mike. That's what you call using the entire nine seconds.

Like I said, Mike's greatest win was against a blown up Light Heavyweight in Michael Spinks. Really not that impressive. Some due to the prison sentence, some due to Don King and some due to Kevin Rooney exiting after the Spinks fight. He knew King had taken.

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 05:12 PM
That's BS because once Buster went down, you could clearly see he was still coherent when he banged his gloved on the canvas. And prior to the knockdown, that would have been another round for Buster because he was kickin' the shit out of Mike. That's what you call using the entire nine seconds.

Like I said, Mike's greatest win was against a blown up Light Heavyweight in Michael Spinks. Really not that impressive. Some due to the prison sentence, some due to Don King and some due to Kevin Rooney exiting after the Spinks fight. He knew King had taken.

Tyson had some of the greatest talent in boxing history but really only for a few years was he deadly focused on just training and fighting. His mentor Cus Damato predicted he would be the youngest champ ever and when he died Tyson was insanely motivated to make that come true. But once the money and the fame got into his head and bitches like Robin Givens and snakes like Don King got their hooks into him Tyson was off track. Boxing became something he did because he was still young and was making lots of money but the passion to be great was gone.. Tyson in 1988 had the punching power and ferocity to KO any HW ever i bvelieve.. He could have been the greatest of all time IMO but he allowed too much bull-shit to get in the way...

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Sketchy is an understatement. Tysons corner thought the fight would be over in the first round so they didnt bother brining a cut man. Tyson eyes swells and they took a latex glove and filled it with his drinking water...lol. The count was long, but Buster wasnt hurt. An ass whooping was in the cards for Tyson that night.

Tyson deserved what he got that night.. He was supposedly in Japan partying for weeks and didn't train for shit.. Buster's mom had died a few weeks prior and he was motivated to win for his mom.

lefty
09-30-2011, 05:23 PM
What's the difference anyway?
They are both black (no racist)

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Just goes to show why you spend most of your time watching MMGay. I can run off a list of fighters that would have steam rolled Tyson when he was at his best. Tyson is given too much credit for knocking out bums but when he was faced with quality talent, he got rolled.

I bet i could wreck you on a boxing debate right now shit for brains.. I'm a fight fan period.. And i said he had some of the best talent ever. He blew that talent.. On the all time list he is way behind most of the best HW's in the last 30 years.. Off the top

Lewis
Holyfield
Holmes

More recent Wlad has to be ahead of him.. Old School Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis and obviously Ali.. He is right around Foreman IMO and George got mentally wrecked by Ali and basically quit for 10 years..

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Tyson is given too much credit for knocking out bums but when he was faced with quality talent, he got rolled.

When did he face that talent dip-shit? That's right 3 years outta prison fighting for money..

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 05:41 PM
This is a good piece on Tyson and the Buster loss... Goes over the debate of him being over-rated and the other dumb distractions he allowed to get into his life..

QInjR9yAF4Y

pass1st
09-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Tyson is the GOAT in this category.

dbreiden83080
09-30-2011, 06:57 PM
That night he got his ass kicked in Japan he fought good talent. Buster was always a good fighter, but he was lazy, and needed an excuse to get off his ass. His mothers death gave him that reason.

Agreed. Douglas was talented and Tyson was fat, unfocused and lazy as hell going into that fight..

After Tyson got out of prison he was good enough to destroy all of the bums he destroyed prior to going to prison. Those ass whoopings he got were coming regardless.

Tyson didn't give a shit about boxing after he got out of prison, he barely cared anymore after the Douglas loss. He has said many times he was just going through the motions for years and years.. His window of greatness was very very small..

Ashy Larry
10-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Agreed. Douglas was talented and Tyson was fat, unfocused and lazy as hell going into that fight..

Tyson didn't give a shit about boxing after he got out of prison, he barely cared anymore after the Douglas loss. He has said many times he was just going through the motions for years and years.. His window of greatness was very very small..

A friend who was stationed overseas saw Mike constantly messin' around with the Asian chicks ...... he knew going into that fight that it was an easy payday and just a tune-up for Holyfield.

Ashy Larry
10-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Tyson had some of the greatest talent in boxing history but really only for a few years was he deadly focused on just training and fighting. His mentor Cus Damato predicted he would be the youngest champ ever and when he died Tyson was insanely motivated to make that come true. But once the money and the fame got into his head and bitches like Robin Givens and snakes like Don King got their hooks into him Tyson was off track. Boxing became something he did because he was still young and was making lots of money but the passion to be great was gone.. Tyson in 1988 had the punching power and ferocity to KO any HW ever i bvelieve.. He could have been the greatest of all time IMO but he allowed too much bull-shit to get in the way...

definitely. I think we were cheated because there were plenty of great heavyweight matchups involving Mike that we didn't get to see. Prime Tyson vs Prime Holyfield. Prime Tyson vs Prime Bowe. Riddick would have been in shape for that fight. Prime Tyson vs. Prime Lennox Lewis.

Don King was a great promoter but you do not want to share the same lawyer and accountant as this dude. Kevin Rooney knew it was over after the Spinks fight.

Koolaid_Man
10-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Mike lost to Buster only because he didn't train for the fight. In fact he did the opposite he was blowing trees. It was fight he was supposed to win. Busta was a scrub and it was his lucky night.

Mike fought whoever was out in front of him. He was always at the reach disadvantage at 5'8..and still kicked they ass. Niggas I know don't respect Lennox Lewis for beating Mike. Why?

Because when they both were teens Lennox ran from Mike for 5 yrs from 1985 - 1989 until he turned pro. This is when Mike was a beast...Lennox didn't want none.

Koolaid_Man
10-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Clarification.....Lennox refused to turn pro when Mike was on his tear.....he waited until 89 when Mike turned Pro in 85....behind Ali Mike was the 2nd greatest all time...Ali's foot work and hand speed would have been too much for Mike.

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Clarification.....Lennox refused to turn pro when Mike was on his tear.....he waited until 89 when Mike turned Pro in 85....behind Ali Mike was the 2nd greatest all time...Ali's foot work and hand speed would have been too much for Mike.

at heavyweight or all time because if you're talking ALL-TIME, he would crack the top 15 or top 20.

And at heavyweight, he probably would barely crack the top 10......

Killakobe81
10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
at heavyweight or all time because if you're talking ALL-TIME, he would crack the top 15 or top 20.

And at heavyweight, he probably would barely crack the top 10......

In his prime Out of guys I have seen maybe ALI was greater as a heavyweight. But if you ask who had better careers ...shit Holmes, Foreman, Holyfield, Lewis all could make cases for having better careers than Mike. But Tyson at his best eats all of these guys up. Except Ali ...but I bet he dont try that rope-a-dope shit on mike. He would of needed to beat him like he did Liston.

Xevious
10-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Tyson was done the moment he got rid of his trainer Kevin Rooney. His fate was sealed when he foolishly went to Japan and fought Buster. I will never forget that circus.
This. Tyson essentially stopped training and just relied on talent to win fights. Had he one shred of brains or work ethic, he could easily be considered one of the all-time greats.

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
even Mike at his best had problems with bigger heavyweights who had a nice stiff left jab. Mike in his prime would have had major troubles with a focus and in shape Riddick Bowe. Bigger, stronger and possessed probably the best jab outside of Larry Holmes. If Mike didn't get Riddick out in the first three or four rounds, it would have been downhill from 6 on. Lennox Lewis is another one. Buster showed many people how important that left jab was and if you look at who Mike has fought, none of them really possessed that one trait.

And those guys previously mention did have better careers than Mike, including Marciano, Lewis, Jack Johnson and even today with Dr. Steelhammer. That's probably why he barely cracks my top ten.

I just couldn't see Mike getting through that Klitschko jab and by time he did, it would have been Round 10 and his face would probably look like hamburger .......

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
This. Tyson essentially stopped training and just relied on talent to win fights. Had he one shred of brains or work ethic, he could easily be considered one of the all-time greats.

totally agree. King and Givens killed that dude.

Killakobe81
10-03-2011, 02:51 PM
even Mike at his best had problems with bigger heavyweights who had a nice stiff left jab. Mike in his prime would have had major troubles with a focus and in shape Riddick Bowe. Bigger, stronger and possessed probably the best jab outside of Larry Holmes. If Mike didn't get Riddick out in the first three or four rounds, it would have been downhill from 6 on. Lennox Lewis is another one. Buster showed many people how important that left jab was and if you look at who Mike has fought, none of them really possessed that one trait.

And those guys previously mention did have better careers than Mike, including Marciano, Lewis, Jack Johnson and even today with Dr. Steelhammer. That's probably why he barely cracks my top ten.

I just couldn't see Mike getting through that Klitschko jab and by time he did, it would have been Round 10 and his face would probably look like hamburger .......

agreed Ashy, I almost included Klitsch ... BUT, I also seen him lose to much lessor fighters than Mike. IF he fought smart yes he beats Mike most of the years but early, heavy head movement Mike, I think might of chopped him down.

JayTheClown
10-03-2011, 03:52 PM

Seriously, Josh the best thread I have seen on this board in the a long time
:toast

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
agreed Ashy, I almost included Klitsch ... BUT, I also seen him lose to much lessor fighters than Mike. IF he fought smart yes he beats Mike most of the years but early, heavy head movement Mike, I think might of chopped him down.

I really dont think so ..... Wlad's losses have all come to guys who were 6'3" or taller. Mike standing at 5'11" if that would have to take a straight up pounding even with that head movement to get into Wlad. Maybe early years klistchko Mike gets but this dude right now, the only person who can possibly beat him now is a person he won't fight. Dr. Iron Fist.

JamStone
10-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Tyson. White girls are easy to manhandle and don't fight back.

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2011, 06:57 PM

gain perspective...

But as far as names go, people are gonna say, “Ali” – and people are gonna say “Tyson” – no matter how good they were, no one is gonna say “Holmes” or “Lennox Lewis” – definitely not Wladimir Klitschko.

http://camelclutchblog.com/mike-tyson-great/

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Holmes had a better career. He just got lost in the shuffle. After Ali, before Mike. I'd take an in shape, Emmanuel Steward led Lennox Lewis over prime Tyson anyday. He brings up Mike's record - who did he beat? That question still has not been answered. His best win was probably against Donovan "Razor" Ruddick and you saw how many problems he had in both fights. One stopped prematurely.

People never seen a fighter like Mike before. Lightweight speed in a heavyweight body. Ali had sneaky power but not like Mike's. Foreman was just strong but not fast. Mike had both. But with those gifts, who did he really use them on? The heavyweight division in the 80s was taylor-made for Mike. It was so bad that Mike Spinks was the heavyweight champ and was he was a light heavy.

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Holmes had a better career. I'd take an in shape, Emmanuel Steward led Lennox Lewis over prime Tyson anyday. He brings up Mike's record - who did he beat? That question still has not been answered. His best win was probably against Donovan "Razor" Ruddick and you saw how many problems he had in both fights. One stopped prematurely.

People never seen a fighter like Mike before. Lightweight speed in a heavyweight body. Ali had sneaky power but not like Mike's. Foreman was just strong but not fast. Mike had both. But with those gifts, who did he really use them on? The heavyweight division in the 80s was taylor-made for Mike. It was so bad that Light heavyweight champ Mike Spinks was brought up to fight Tyson and before the fight he looked like he was gonna piss himself.

Imma keep it real with you Ashy...you don't follow boxing like you claim...everyone knows Lennox ran from Mike...straight up ran..

Lennox fought in the 84 Olympics in LA as Super Heavy weight...he chose not to turn pro until 89..he basically fought 5 more years as an amateur for no real reason except one...:lol

Tyson also fought in the 84 Olympics turned Pro in 85 when he was the same age as Lennox...Mike was on a tear from 85 to 90...those years that punk ass Lennox didn't want to turn pro cuz he didn't want to face Mike...this is no secret he had no fucking excuse to fight amateur at Super heavy weight for dam near 5 years...

Lennox finally saw his opportunity after Mike got out of Prison and clearly not the same boxer..Lennox is coward ( he though he could kick my ass...:lol) he's still a fucking coward for running from prime Mike...and you would pick that chicken shit..tell me who has Lennox fought... WHO?

Mike fought who ever wanted to fight he didn't dodge anyone...Lennox however setup it nicely to where he didn't have to fight Mike until it was "safe" to do so :lol

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Imma keep it real with you Ashy...you don't follow boxing like you claim...everyone knows Lennox ran from Mike...straight up ran..

Lennox fought in the 84 Olympics in LA as Super Heavy weight...he chose not to turn pro until 89..he basically fought 5 more years as an amateur for no real reason except one...:lolor maybe it had something to do with the fact that he got worked by Tyrell Biggs and didn't medal. Mike turned pro in 85 true and had about 14 or 15 fights in one year blowing out no-names, cab drivers and guys coming from the local hospice. Yeah, really run from that.

Tyson also fought in the 84 Olympics turned Pro in 85 when he was the same age as Lennox...
I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know shit about boxing. Mike was never in the 84 Olympix. Dude lost to gold medalist Henry Tillman in the Oly trials. I actually think Mike won.

Mike was on a tear from 85 to 90...those years that punk ass Lennox didn't want to turn pro cuz he didn't want to face Mike...this is no secret he had no fucking excuse to fight amateur at Super heavy weight for dam near 5 years...Dude had already stated he wanted that gold medal and going pro means no gold. That was a personal goal of his. If he had gotten it in '84, he more than likely would have gone pro. And no one told Mike to fuck up his life. Mike still would have been a prime Tyson in 1992-1994 but oh yeah, that fool was in prison. Can't blame Lewis for that.

Lennox finally saw his opportunity after Mike got out of Prison and clearly not the same boxer..Lennox is coward (he though he could kick my ass...:lol) he's still a fucking coward for running from prime Mike...and you would pick that chicken shit.. Actually, Lennox took a back seat so that Tyson could fight Holyfield after promising Lewis that he would fight him after the Bruce Seldon fight. Actually, Tyson was ducking Lewis if you want to get technical. "I'll fight the guy with the bad heart, who was healed by Benny Hinn instead. Here Lennox, take this money and I promise I'll fight you after I beat him."

tell me who has Lennox fought... WHO?Lennox became a paper champion. How? Well, we all remember Riddick Bowe dropping the WBC belt in the trash because the mandatory challenger was Lennox Lewis after he smoked Razor Ruddock, a person Mike struggled with twice. They ducked Lewis. The best heavyweight at that time didn't wanna fight Lewis. He fought the older Klitschko in a fight I thought Vitali would have won if weren't for that brutal cut.

He was robbed by Holyfield once with a draw and then beat him again. The same washed up dude that kicked Mike's ass once and was working him in the second fight before he went cannibal.

At the end of the day, Lennox's resume is a helluva lot better than Mike's. Every fight Mike had with someone of name who wasn't washed up, he lost.

Mike fought who ever wanted to fight he didn't dodge anyone...Lennox however setup it nicely to where he didn't have to fight Mike until it was "safe" to do so :lolSee that shows how much you really know. Kinda hard to dodge someone when they're locked up. And yes Mike did fight whomever he wanted to. In his "biggest" fights, he lost. Any way you dress that, you can't swing it. Whenever he fought someone of name, who wasn't damn near retired (Holmes and Spinks), what was the outcome?

VBM
10-03-2011, 09:20 PM
2Pac > both, tbh

Ashy Larry
10-03-2011, 09:27 PM
2Pac > both, tbh

http://thepitwalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/tupac_west_side.jpg

VBM
10-03-2011, 09:36 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o8IVFy0-3bM/TV70TyksYTI/AAAAAAAAAeo/Ui_az_a32NQ/s1600/tupac_kobe2%25282%2529.jpg

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 09:39 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o8IVFy0-3bM/TV70TyksYTI/AAAAAAAAAeo/Ui_az_a32NQ/s1600/tupac_kobe2%25282%2529.jpg

Calispursfan11
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM
All I can say is that Josh is Da Boss for starting this priceless thread. Hail Josh!!!

lefty
10-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Tyson

Kobe is just 6/24 when it matters the most

Jelloisjigglin
10-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Rapelisberger has them both beat

Giuseppe
10-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Tyson

Kobe is just 6/24 when it matters the most

&:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

:lmao

joshdaboss
10-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Also, Mike Tyson wipes his fucking ass with Riddick Bowe. That's a joke. You talk about Tyson beating no one of note. Who the hell did Bowe beat? Holyfield... by decision? He then lost to him the very next time out, by the way. Tyson destroyed people. The loss to Buster Douglas was a fluke. He was fighting overseas, didn't train and was severely jetlagged for the fight. Tyson also knocked his ass out if you ask me. Fight was probably fixed, who knows. Either that or the referee has head trauma and doesn't know how to count properly. Then, of course he was convicted of rape so we'll never know how he would have actually fared against people you would consider to be better fighters. His career was over the minute he went to prison.

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2011, 06:10 AM
or maybe it had something to do with the fact that he got worked by Tyrell Biggs and didn't medal. Mike turned pro in 85 true and had about 14 or 15 fights in one year blowing out no-names, cab drivers and guys coming from the local hospice. Yeah, really run from that.

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know shit about boxing. Mike was never in the 84 Olympix. Dude lost to gold medalist Henry Tillman in the Oly trials. I actually think Mike won.

Dude had already stated he wanted that gold medal and going pro means no gold. That was a personal goal of his. If he had gotten it in '84, he more than likely would have gone pro. And no one told Mike to fuck up his life. Mike still would have been a prime Tyson in 1992-1994 but oh yeah, that fool was in prison. Can't blame Lewis for that.

Actually, Lennox took a back seat so that Tyson could fight Holyfield after promising Lewis that he would fight him after the Bruce Seldon fight. Actually, Tyson was ducking Lewis if you want to get technical. "I'll fight the guy with the bad heart, who was healed by Benny Hinn instead. Here Lennox, take this money and I promise I'll fight you after I beat him."

Lennox became a paper champion. How? Well, we all remember Riddick Bowe dropping the WBC belt in the trash because the mandatory challenger was Lennox Lewis after he smoked Razor Ruddock, a person Mike struggled with twice. They ducked Lewis. The best heavyweight at that time didn't wanna fight Lewis. He fought the older Klitschko in a fight I thought Vitali would have won if weren't for that brutal cut.

He was robbed by Holyfield once with a draw and then beat him again. The same washed up dude that kicked Mike's ass once and was working him in the second fight before he went cannibal.

At the end of the day, Lennox's resume is a helluva lot better than Mike's. Every fight Mike had with someone of name who wasn't washed up, he lost.

See that shows how much you really know. Kinda hard to dodge someone when they're locked up. And yes Mike did fight whomever he wanted to. In his "biggest" fights, he lost. Any way you dress that, you can't swing it. Whenever he fought someone of name, who wasn't damn near retired (Holmes and Spinks), what was the outcome?

there's so much fail in this I don't even know where to start..so he fought at the Jr's a coupla years earlier...it doesn't change the fact that Tyson lost to Henry Tillman twice as an amateur and then beat the shit out of him as a pro...whereas Lennox lost to Tillman in the Olympics and decided to sit out..save this shit about he sat out of the game for 5 years because he wanted gold...that's a dam cop out...that shit didn't mean nothing to them niggas back then...Lennox didn't want to see Iron Mike. Believe that...

:lol now this shit you said is funny right here:

Actually, Lennox took a back seat so that Tyson could fight Holyfield after promising Lewis that he would fight him after the Bruce Seldon fight.

Lennox took a back seat my ass :lol..that don't make sense homie...:lol you want to fight or don't you...he didn't step aside he was still scared to fight Mike right out of prison because he didn't know what to expect...sure Mike fought a few scrubs right out of prison to shake the rust but it wasn't enough to get Lennox to beleive he could beat Mike...so he says ok..I'll let Evander fight Mike...Tyson was going through all sorts of legal troubles after he got out of prison and like I said he wasn't focused at all on boxing but he still fought. Now once Lennox was sure Mike was no longer a real threat after seeing his career plunge in the wake of the Holyfield fights then like I said he saw his opportunity to finally step to a mentally weak and defeated Mike for a fight...you thinking that he just voluntarily stepped aside so Holyfield could fight Mike is laughable... :lmao

Your problem is that you look at boxing with a wrong lens on...I can make the same arguement you make about Lennox, Klitcsho, Ruddick....they got to the top of the challenger list by fighting NO ONE. So if you're fighting whomever is out there and beating them then you're the champ. I have more respect for Evander than I'll ever have for Lennox because Evander stepped up to Mike and didn't run from him like Lennox...Lennox ran from 85-90 and he ran again after Mike got out of prison...He waited and waited until he saw that he could physically dominate Mike...Lennnox is a coward no matter how you slice and real niggas I know don't respect him..Never will...yep...and that's real talk :toast

Killakobe81
10-04-2011, 11:20 AM

Now that ISH is funny. I like that pained look on kobe's face like he taking it, instead of giving it.

Kobe is one of my all-time faves, but even I can appreciate an original or new "dig" at him. Much better than just re-hasing the old photoshoot white outfits ... :lol

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Also, Mike Tyson wipes his fucking ass with Riddick Bowe. That's a joke. You talk about Tyson beating no one of note. Who the hell did Bowe beat? Holyfield... by decision? He then lost to him the very next time out, by the way.riddick bowe was a big pussy for not fighting lennox lewis when both were in their primes - hence the dropping of the wbc belt in the trash

Tyson destroyed people.who did he destroy. Once again, everyone he fought of name, he lost to. Cant defend that period

The loss to Buster Douglas was a fluke. dude didnt train and should have beaten him easily

He was fighting overseas and was severely jetlagged for the fight. and buster wasn't. I forgot. Douglass was on the moon fighting while Mike was overseas. :lol And they were over in Japan long enough for jetlag to wear off. GTFO with that excuse. lol @ severe jetlag. Buster must have made it over there by boat :lol

Tyson also knocked his ass out if you ask me. If he "knocked him out", he wouldnt have pounded his glove on the canvas. usually a person who's KO'd is flat on his ass and incoherant. All Buster's motor skills were there. And in that entire round, Douglas kicked the shit out of him. Would have easily been a 10-9 for douglas instead of a 10-8 for Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8LZ8FjGN8

The knock is at the beginning of the clip. Buster pounds his glove on the canvas and made a slight move to get up early and stay down, used the entire count and got up at 9. If he was knocked out, he wouldnt have come back and kicked this shit outta mike again in the beginning of the next round. Dude regrouped.

Fight was probably fixed, who knows. He just didn't train and got his ass kicked. Wasn't fixed. After this fight was the big Holyfield payday.

Then, of course he was convicted of rape so we'll never know how he would have actually fared against people you would consider to be better fighters. His career was over the minute he went to prison.We already know how he would have fared. He would have got smoked. Why? No Kevin Rooney (condom on his eye in his corner). No lateral movement. Turned into a one punch fighter.

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 06:12 PM
there's so much fail in this I don't even know where to start..so he fought at the Jr's a coupla years earlier...it doesn't change the fact that Tyson lost to Henry Tillman twice as an amateur and then beat the shit out of him as a pro...whereas Lennox lost to Tillman in the Olympics and decided to sit out..save this shit about he sat out of the game for 5 years because he wanted gold...that's a dam cop out...that shit didn't mean nothing to them niggas back then...Lennox didn't want to see Iron Mike. Believe that...

:lol now this shit you said is funny right here:

Lennox took a back seat my ass :lol..that don't make sense homie...:lol you want to fight or don't you...he didn't step aside he was still scared to fight Mike right out of prison because he didn't know what to expect...sure Mike fought a few scrubs right out of prison to shake the rust but it wasn't enough to get Lennox to beleive he could beat Mike...so he says ok..I'll let Evander fight Mike...Tyson was going through all sorts of legal troubles after he got out of prison and like I said he wasn't focused at all on boxing but he still fought. Now once Lennox was sure Mike was no longer a real threat after seeing his career plunge in the wake of the Holyfield fights then like I said he saw his opportunity to finally step to a mentally weak and defeated Mike for a fight...you thinking that he just voluntarily stepped aside so Holyfield could fight Mike is laughable... :lmao

Your problem is that you look at boxing with a wrong lens on...I can make the same arguement you make about Lennox, Klitcsho, Ruddick....they got to the top of the challenger list by fighting NO ONE. So if you're fighting whomever is out there and beating them then you're the champ. I have more respect for Evander than I'll ever have for Lennox because Evander stepped up to Mike and didn't run from him like Lennox...Lennox ran from 85-90 and he ran again after Mike got out of prison...He waited and waited until he saw that he could physically dominate Mike...Lennnox is a coward no matter how you slice and real niggas I know don't respect him..Never will...yep...and that's real talk :toast

Article is from From 1996 ..... so your notion that Lennox was scared of Mike after he got outta prison because he didn't know what to expect was, well, shall we say ................................... :lmao laughable.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IT%27S+ONE+HEAVYWEIGHT+SETTLEMENT+%3a+IN+COMPLEX+P %20LAN%2c+TYSON+FACES...-a083932391

Lennox Lewis will get his shot at Mike Tyson. Or so it seems.

The heavyweight fighters reached an out-of-court settlement (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Out-of-Court+Settlement) Thursday whereby Tyson will face WBA (http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/WBA) champion Bruce Seldon as planned on July 13 and Lewis will get his opportunity to fight for the WBC (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/WBC) title, promoter Don King announced.

And, to complicate things, it looks as if Riddick Bowe is in the picture.

It breaks down like this:

Lewis, who filed a lawsuit because he believes he, not Tyson, was next in line to fight Frank Bruno for the WBC title, will receive $4 million in damages. Tyson knocked out Bruno in March. Was paid to take a back seat - what you thought was funny. :rollin

When Tyson faces Seldon, Tyson's WBC title will not be on the line, which means he remains champion win or lose.

Lewis has the option of an interim fight. If he exercises that option and wins, Tyson retains the title (assuming he beats Seldon) until after the interim fight but must agree by Sept. 1 to defend against Lewis or vacate the title. If Mike beats Seldon, he must fight Lewis next, which he didn't. If they both win their fights, they're "supposed" to face one another. :lol Just like you stated. You're gonna fight or not and Mike chose to, shall we say, NOT and gave up the WBC title.

If Lewis takes an interim fight and loses, he loses his right to face Tyson.

The interim opponent? Possibly Bowe in another huge-money matchup in September. The New York (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/New+York) Times is reporting it's a done deal. Bowe fights Andrew Golota on July 11 at Madison Square Garden (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Madison+Square+Garden).

If Lewis doesn't take an interim fight, Tyson must face Lewis immediately or vacate the title.

On Monday, the New Jersey Supreme Court blocked Tyson's bid to fight Seldon, keeping in place a temporary restraining order (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/temporary+restraining+order) that required Tyson to fight Lewis or relinquish his WBC title. Mike wanted to fight Seldon instead of Lewis. Lewis had to take the nigga to court in order to get him in the ring. And he got rid of the belt instead.

Tyson and King had sought to overturn an appellate court's ruling that forbade them from appealing Superior Court Judge Amos Saunders' decision regarding Tyson and Lewis. :lmao They fought to overturn the decision of the courts instead of getting in the ring and facing Lewis. The appellate court (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Appellate+Court) also refused to lift Saunders' restraining order (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/restraining+order), pending the appeal.

King has been saying that Tyson would rather drop his title than agree to Lewis' demand for more than the $10 million purse being offered. Lewis was seeking $15 million. :lmao

Lewis, who defeated Bruno in defense of the WBC title in October 1993, lost it to Oliver McCall in September 1994. McCall then lost to Bruno in September 1995.

Lewis maintained he should have been first in line for the championship after he defeated Lionel Butler in the WBC-ordered elimination bout last May.

But the WBC maintained Tyson was the mandatory challenger, because he had been the top contender before he was convicted of rape. Translation: Jose Saluman and Don King are in bed together.

So let's get this straight using the ghetto version. Tyson gets outta the join and is automatically made the number on contender. Lewis blocks it and says he hasn't fought in three years. How is that? Mike gets title shot against Frank Bruno for the WBC title. Wins belt. Lewis is next in line. Pays him off so that he can fight Seldon with a date to fight Lewis in the fall. Beats Seldon. Give up the belt and turns down a 40-50 million dollar pay day. And it's all documented with more to come. :lmao

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Also Showtime (Tyson) and HBO (Lewis) played a apart in them not fighting. Showtime offered Lewis 10 million. Lewis wanted 15 million. Now imagine the true purse after ticket sales and PPV. Mike would have cleared 30 - 45 easily. This was after the Ray Mercer fight ........

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TYSON%27S+LAUGHING!%3b+It%27s+a+night+on+the+boos+ %20for+Lennox.-a0611620 (http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TYSON%27S+LAUGHING%21%3b+It%27s+a+night+on+the+boo s+%20for+Lennox.-a0611620)75

Dark shades mask the battered eyes of Lennox Lewis (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Lennox+Lewis) as he exits New York City (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/New+York+City). His left fist is swollen and throbbing (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/throbbing).

Worse, fresh doubt creeps into his mind after a bad night at Madison Square Garden (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Madison+Square+Garden).

If Lennox was dragged to the wire by 35-year-old Ray Mercer (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Ray+Mercer), is there a prayer against Mike Tyson?

Even Lennox's financial backer Tanos Eliades confesses: "Tyson will come running now, fancying his chances. The fight has never been closer."

New York (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/New+York) judges gave the 10-rounder in the early hours of yesterday morning to Lewis on a two-one split.

But 16,000 punters voted for ex-Sergeant Mercer of the US Army by a landslide. They booed the decision, chanting "fix" and 'bulls**t' as relief beamed from the Lewis corner.

The crowd have experts on their side. Riddick 'Big Daddy' Bowe claims: "It was Mercer by two. If I landed clean shots on Lewis the way Mercer did, he'd be put to sleep fast."

Floyd Patterson - now a New York boxing commissioner - diplomatically declines judgment but damns Lennox with the words: "I have seen him look sharper. Maybe he just had an off-night."

Mercer himself protests with dignity: "I don't know what the judges were watching. I honestly believe I won that fight.

"Lewis hit me hard, but I was never distressed."

Lewis and Mercer battled in the same, small ring that housed the Joe Frazier-Muhammad Ali epic 25 years ago. The warriors of '96 did nothing to match the memory.

The meagre (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/meagre) 20sq ft affected Lennox most. There was no room to dance away from the three-inch shorter, beer-barrel lookalike from Jacksonville, Florida.

Yet I go with the judges. Lennox scraped it by a point as trainer Emmanuel Steward warned in the closing rounds: "Step it up, let the punches go, there's no sense taking them home."

In a desperately close finish, the big man finally got his jab going and was the only man scoring consistently. Shading the last three was critical on my card.

Mercer came with a new nickname - Merciless. And he pursued the Brit relentlessly, seemingly oblivious to pain. Lewis, displaying his damaged hand hours later, reveals: "I hit him with so many great shots but he just kept coming. The man has an incredible chin."

It was clear from the start that Lennox would not become the first fighter to stop Mercer. Indeed, in a panic-stricken sixth round, Lewis shipped seven unanswered right hooks to the head that raised the spectre of Oliver McCall.

Tyson and world titles looked a million miles away as the former WBC (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/WBC) champion dug deep.

Almost as alarming was Lennox's failure to fight three minutes of a round. Repeatedly he won the opening 60 seconds then dropped his work-rate.

Lewis denies any lack of preparation but admits: "The court case against Tyson was distracting. I suppose I was only 80 per cent focused on Mercer." I doubt it but you gotta take a muthafukka to court just to get him in the ring with you? Don King and Mike wanted no part of Lewis in 1996.

But Lewis insists he's shocked at the close call. "I thought I was comfortably ahead. I won the last round to make sure."

He remains upbeat about Tyson. Oh yeah, he's dodging Mike :lol"Mercer was great preparation," he says. "What sort of fights has Mike had since coming out of prison?"

"I'm glad I was in a rough one. Americans now know I can go in with their toughest, most durable guy and still win."

Trainer Steward agrees: "Lennox came through the brutal kind of fight that used to put British boxers on the floor. He gutted it out and won.

"Tyson can't take punches like Mercer. He would have been knocked out in two rounds. And he'll surely go when they get together." :lmao but he's still dodging Mike

Iron Mike didn't show up at the Garden and Don King was told he would not be welcome. Yet the pair probably slept easier than Team Lewis after this performance.

A lasting memory is red dye on Lewis's shorts caused by prolonged contact with the ropes. Undoubtedly, Mercer came as a nasty shock.

Only once, in the fourth, did Lennox threaten to blow away the veteran. A battery of hooks had Mercer hanging on.

Even then, there was a harsh price to pay. When the frantic action ceased, Lewis's left eyebrow required urgent work.

The result brings a scathing attack from Jay Larkin, senior vice-president of Showtime TV sport. He alleges Lennox has no genuine intention of facing Tyson.

"It's totally untrue to suggest Tyson is afraid of Lewis," stresses Larkin, whose company has exclusive rights to Mike. Then why pay a dude four million to take a back seat and promise him you'll fight him and never do???

"Lewis is welcome in a ring with Tyson on July 13 and we will pay him 10 million dollars - the biggest purse of his life.

"Lewis and his people have refused. In their greed they have tied themselves to HBO (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/HBO) TV and can't do business with anybody else. Translation: we'll give Lewis a lowball pussy ass offer instead of coming up with another five million to make sure the fight happens.

"All their talk of shaming Tyson into fighting is bluff. Lewis is simply not available. Unless he gets three of the HBO contracts there is no possibility of him meeting Mike."

Larkin reveals they are courting Evander Holyfield for July instead. So mike dodge Lewis after the Bruno fight. Paid Lewis four million and dodged him after the Seldon fight. Fought Holyfield and we know how that ended. And he insists the legal ban on Tyson boxing anybody but Lewis will be overturned.

Says Larkin: "Sadly, Tyson is now trying to abandon the WBC belt to get on with his life. Lennox Lewis can pick it out of a trash can - again." Riddick Bowe All Over Again

Eliades confirms: "We have turned down Showtime's offer because we'd prefer to put on the fight ourselves. We can pay Tyson 45 million dollars.

"It is not correct that we can't box for Showtime. If they up their bid to 15 million, they have got themselves a fight!"

Deuce Bigalow
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.mvpgalleries.com/contactcommerce/images/items/GVL178.jpg

this guy

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 06:50 PM
"The WBC was informed later that promoter Don King and Lewis representative Panos Eliades had reached an agreement for the Tyson vs Lewis fight. The fight was to be held in March, 1997, and would have paid Lewis $15-18 million (which included the step-aside fee for the Seldon :lmao and Holyfield fights).

We were also informed that this agreement could not be finalized because the HBO network had an exclusive promotional deal with Lewis, and would not accept the fight unless Lewis was to fight Riddick Bowe first, another fighter promoted exclusively by HBO, and fulfill other commitments. Translation: Showtime (Tyson) don't wanna fight (HBO) Lewis.

"Consequently, the Tyson vs Seldon fight was held and the WBC was later informed by Tyson's attorneys that he would relinquish the WBC title, to our extreme disappointment and sadness. The WBC Board of Governors voted, very reluctantly, to vacate the heavyweight title. No one on the Board could accept or understand why Tyson's championship was lost on the desk of a judge rather than in the ring. The WBC will always profoundly suffer due to this decision, which we consider a miscarriage of justice and an insult to the sport of boxing.

"It's very ironic that while Lewis sought an opportunity to fight Tyson, (but, but, but, but he's ducking him because he didn't know what Mike would be like once he got outta prison. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao ) and succeeded in forcing him to relinquish the title due a court's ruling, he apparently never had the ability to accept the fight because of his exclusive promotional agreement with HBO." Translation: Fight Lewis or give up the belt. Ya boy turned down an easy 45-50 million pay day especially if Lewis was gonna get 18 million and tucked his tail)

http://cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/wbc10-7.htm

READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE .....

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Are you insane or what...listen all the bullshit you posted doesn't even begin to tell the true story...Mike sought to fight Lennox in Vegas where he was held up because of the Nevada boxing commission...He was actually lobbying for a bigger pay day...all of what you posted only underscores one thing..Lennox was scared to fight a prime Mike...he wasn't to fight a post prison Mike...in fact Mike went to prison again for almost a year in 99 I think it was...So from the time he got out in 94 to his fights with Evander..he didn't fight Lennox until 2002...again you have no explanation for 1985-89 except some bullshit ass story about Lennox wanting a gold medal and then after Mike gets out of Prison then this nigga waits until 2002 to fight Mike after all his troubles...even if the article you post is accurate it still doesn't explain why didn't jump to fight Mike straight outta prison..he wasn't a prestigious enough draw for Mike..Holyfield was...Lennox came running for a fight when he did because he sensed Mike was rusty and guess what Mike was and everyone knew it......

Lennox is a straight up fag real niggas know this...you can post all that bullshit all you want to it just shows me how disconnected from the reality of it all you really were / are.

no offense you still my Laker nigga.... lol

midnightpulp
10-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Ashy dropping some knowledge on banana breath! Bullyin' that chimp.

Lol losing to Buster Douglas.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__cCYHp_4iBE/S3xCbF3W_-I/AAAAAAAAAv8/A13fepTo328/s400/JamesBusterDouglasKO.jpg

midnightpulp
10-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Along with being the most overrated fighter, not just in heavyweight history, but in boxing history, he's also the sport's biggest choker. He was a massive, massive favorite against Douglas and Holyfield, and in true "Iron Mike" fashion, fucked shit up.

Guy's a bum.

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Are you insane or what...listen all the bullshit you posted doesn't even begin to tell the true story...Mike sought to fight Lennox in Vegas where he was held up because of the Nevada boxing commission...He was actually lobbying for a bigger pay day...all of what you posted only underscores one thing..Lennox was scared to fight a prime Mike...he wasn't to fight a post prison Mike...in fact Mike went to prison again for almost a year in 99 I think it was...So from the time he got out in 94 to his fights with Evander..he didn't fight Lennox until 2002...again you have no explanation for 1985-89 except some bullshit ass story about Lennox wanting a gold medal and then after Mike gets out of Prison then this nigga waits until 2002 to fight Mike after all his troubles...even if the article you post is accurate it still doesn't explain why didn't jump to fight Mike straight outta prison..he wasn't a prestigious enough draw for Mike..Holyfield was...Lennox came running for a fight when he did because he sensed Mike was rusty and guess what Mike was and everyone knew it......

Lennox is a straight up fag real niggas know this...you can post all that bullshit all you want to it just shows me how disconnected from the reality of it all you really were / are.

you're my laker nigga as well but you just said that Lennox didnt wanna fight Mike once he got outta prison. I give you all the documented facts you need and that's still not good enough?

As far as the gold medal, he stated he wanted that medal. Simple as that. He could have been chicken shit and didn't wanna fight Mike but he said he wanted that gold. You can slice it however you want. Mike didn't wanna fight this dude once he got out of the can. sure Mike was rusty and Lennox would have worked him. Why? No Rooney, No lateral movement. No jab. One punch thrower.

Mike got out and wasn't ready to face Lewis as soon as he got out. That's suicidal for Mike. He got a few fights in and Lewis tried to fight him. You said there was no step aside money. I showed you there was. Some say King paid Lewis twice to step aside. For Seldon and Holyfield. Lewis tried to fight Mike; King and Mike ran. That's documented by Don King himself. When you say Jose Sulaman, you say Don King. One in the same.

midnightpulp
10-04-2011, 07:22 PM

Buster Douglas

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Along with being the most overrated fighter, not just in heavyweight history, but in boxing history, he's also the sport's biggest choker. He was a massive, massive favorite against Douglas and Holyfield, and in true "Iron Mike" fashion, fucked shit up.

Guy's a bum.

I wouldn't go that far. I blame the King Givens duo. Once Rooney left after the Spinks fight, it was all downhill from there. Damn I wish I had put some money on that fight though.

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't go that far. I blame the King Givens duo. Once Rooney left after the Spinks fight, it was all downhill from there. Damn I wish I had put some money on that fight though.

I'll maintain my facts and you keep yours...that British fucker didn't want to see prime Mike...but all that aside...I love it when two Lakers ( fans) come together and a Spur fan (midget) ends up sucking one of their dicks...

It's fascinating to watch....keep the subject alive I like seeing Mid suck Laker balls...:lol

midnightpulp
10-04-2011, 07:33 PM
I'll maintain my facts and you keep yours...that British fucker didn't want to see prime Mike...but all that aside...I love it when two Lakers ( fans) come together and a Spur fan (midget) ends up sucking one of their dicks...

It's fascinating to watch....keep the subject alive I like seeing Mid suck Laker balls...:lol

Buster Douglas

Ashy Larry
10-04-2011, 08:09 PM

definitely. A prime Mike should have been around 1989-90. That's why I really don't put too much into 1985-86. Jacobs and Rooney protected him, which they should have.

joshdaboss
10-05-2011, 06:19 AM

Guy's a bum.

Prime Tyson shits on anybody. People would step into the ring and have fear in their eyes and hearts; you can't say that about anyone else in boxing history.

Giuseppe
10-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Prime Tyson shits on anybody. People would step into the ring and have fear in their eyes and hearts; you can't say that about anyone else in boxing history.

Buddy Baer had that kind of affect.

Ashy Larry
10-05-2011, 10:25 AM

all your quotes are null and void with that bullshit excuse of "He lost to Buster because he was fighting overseas :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao" Where was Douglas fighting then?????

I think this clip will show them fighting in two different places. Tyson overseas and Buster in America ..........

rt8LZ8FjGN8

Ashy Larry
10-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Buddy Baer had that kind of affect.

Dude was a monster ....... lost to Joe Louis.

Ashy Larry
10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Lennox was building his resume when prime Mike was killing in the 80's. Managers never allow their top contenders to fight other top contenders until they build a good resume and win a title or two. Mexicans make that mistake all the time by rushing their fighters into big fights nefore theyre ready. All things being equal, Mike barely cracks top 5 of his class. Too many excuses with the guy. The greats overcome adversity and continue to do dominate. Tyson was a coward at heart, and only fought because he was a bully, even he admitted this. Hes the most overrated in all of sports.

You just simply cant be considered great if youve never beat anyone.

The greats have quality wins on their resume ...... When you're best win is a victory over a Light Heavyweight, there's major issues buddy.