PDA

View Full Version : Time to clean house in The Lefty Crew

Monostradamus
09-30-2011, 04:20 PM
First off, to establish the exact terms of the deal with TLC. It's here on lefty's user page.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896

Here's a screencap if lefty tries to erase it.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6003/tlctakeover.png

So lefty agreed to give me absolute power for 9 to 12 months within TLC. This contract is ironclad and there's no getting around it.

Now that we've established my position, I regretfully have decided to declare martial law within TLC. Lefty is out, and he's stayin out. TLC will now be called The Democratic People's Republic of Monostradamus. I have decided to give myself the title of Glorious Supreme Leader. Everybody else in the crew will be on guard. I know one of you put Lefty up to this foolhardy plan, and whoever it is will be discovered and punished.

Here is the current pecking order within TDPRoM

Glorious Supreme Leader:
Monostradamus

Peasants:
Axe Murderer
Tyson_Chandler
Fabbs
Jacob1983
Lefty's understudy
Blackswordsman
ohmywrecker
4>0 rings
ElNono
Viva Las Espuelas
JoeChalupa
BigZak
triggeredexcellence
Spursfan092120

Serfs:
rayjayjohnson
DMC
jjktkk
I.Hustle

Jizz Mopper:
CubanSucks

Monostradamus
09-30-2011, 04:22 PM
In addition, if the exiled Lefty tries to extablish is own crew, his name is still the intellectual property of TDPRoM and therefore cannot be used in any crew name.

LnGrrrR
09-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Too late Mono.

Monostradamus
09-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Too late Mono.

The terms of my power within TLC are there for everyone to see. Lefty gave me absolute power. He had neither the power nor the authority to remove me as Prime Minister. His attempted coup failed, and now he and all other traitors will pay the penalty for their insubordination.

DMC
09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Jizz Mopper:
CubanSucks

:lmao

It's good to know that even in a time of chaos, some people's jobs are safe.

ginobili's bald spot
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Lefty wins imo

lefty
09-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Lefty wins imo

By a landslide

cantthinkofanything
09-30-2011, 05:15 PM
In addition, if the exiled Lefty tries to extablish is own crew, his name is still the intellectual property of TDPRoM and therefore cannot be used in any crew name.

You had to start a new thread for this??? I'm trying to find out NBA news and you keep pooping all over the place.

You stupid as buttfuck. You don't deserve the Margaret Cho avatar. Or any other Chitnese.

dirk4mvp
09-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure what to think of this cantthinkofanything character. He's like Fpoonsie, but without the charm.

DAF86
09-30-2011, 05:46 PM
I see no signature, tbh. You can't fuck with the king.

DAF86
09-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Oh, and lol at Lefty beating you to the punch. :lol

Monostradamus
09-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh, and lol at Lefty beating you to the punch. :lol

He didn't beat me to anything. He forced my hand. He had no authority to try and remove me from my position. He gave me absolute power, thereby renouncing all of his. Then he tries to remove me, which he can't do, and now I'm making him pay.

Lefty's attempt to remove me from office is like Howard Schulz trying to get the Sonics back from Clay Bennett after he already sold the team. And now I'm taking the damn thing to OKC.

lefty
09-30-2011, 06:10 PM
He didn't beat me to anything. He forced my hand. He had no authority to try and remove me from my position. He gave me absolute power, thereby renouncing all of his. Then he tries to remove me, which he can't do, and now I'm making him pay.

Lefty's attempt to remove me from office is like Howard Schulz trying to get the Sonics back from Clay Bennett after he already sold the team. And now I'm taking the damn thing to OKC.

I have the power
Im still the King

But hey, I sent you nice goodbye package, so stop bitching

cantthinkofanything
09-30-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure what to think of this cantthinkofanything character. He's like Fpoonsie, but without the charm.

I'm the gerbil in your ass with the Freddy Kruger claws
I'm a trigger happy ni##er that never takes a pause
I'm a hot load that you just can't take
I'm a bloody loose stool on your birthday cake
I'm a twoouncekidneystone that you'll never pass
I'm the corn in your poop from the cob in your ass
I'm Gary Fucking Neal on the vomit train
I'm MattBonner talent with Lloyd Daniels brains
I'm a Jewish Nazi that's beyond belief
I'm a wine connoisseur with rodent teeth
I'm a circus ballerina. I'm a foppish dancer
I'm a double amputee with testicular cancer
I'm a dirty diaper and panty hose
I'm a foot model with hammer toes
I'm a green submarine with opposable thumbs
I'm Alex Van Halen on electric drums
I'm the black lover in a mixed up tryst
I'm Kid Dynamite with lubricated fists

some other stuff...blah blah...wicked rhymes go here
and there they be tigers

I saw Marley and Me - The Puppy Years tonight.
It's nothing like the first one. But better than Thor.

m>s
10-01-2011, 01:14 AM
hey mono if i give you several pounds of pickles would you recruit me into your DPRM?

m>s
10-01-2011, 01:18 AM
The Democratic Picklebreaths' Republic of Monostradamos

DMC
10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
lol clubbed