DMX7
10-01-2011, 10:52 AM
1yoHMCfJxQo

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 12:19 PM
There was a time when Republicans....

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Seriously, the "conservatives" here stopped posting about this burning issue about a year ago.

What happened?

fraga
10-01-2011, 01:33 PM
That's too funny cause it's true...if Fox "News" ain't reporting it...they don't know what to get all upset about...

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 02:00 PM
That's too funny cause it's true...if Fox "News" ain't reporting it...they don't know what to get all upset about...
There is a certain amount of truth to people talking about what is heard in the news. You guys are lucky conservatives only have Fox. You guys have CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. Any clue how much your thoughts are influenced?

FromWayDowntown
10-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I'm quite certain that I'm wholly unable to think for myself and can only regurgitate things that I hear on television. At least that's what I heard on TV.

boutons_deux
10-01-2011, 03:30 PM
"CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC"

WC robotically repeating the debunked, old VRWC lie that the corporate media has a leftist slant.

Even mindless bimbo infotainment CNN has hired extremist rightie Eric Erickson and sponsored a Repug presidential dog-and-pony show with tea baggers.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Boutons...

What you think is the middle, is the middle of the left.

DMX7
10-01-2011, 03:37 PM
CNN also just hired Erin Burnett who thinks the rich are broke and Obama is trying to soak them.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
CNN also just hired Erin Burnett who thinks the rich are broke and Obama is trying to soak them.
Well, she used to work for Goldman Sachs too.

http://justastar.com/star_img/1263998285.jpg

ElNono
10-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Boutons...

What you think is the middle, is the middle of the left.

Why? Because they only cater to you 5% of the time?

Maybe your right is 3/4 of the extreme right.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 04:10 PM
That's an unfortunate face.

ElNono
10-01-2011, 04:11 PM
You guys are lucky conservatives only have Fox.

Why "we" are lucky? What exactly would happen if there's more "Fox-like"?

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Why "we" are lucky? What exactly would happen if there's more "Fox-like"?
Then there would be more conservative ideas being pushed and talked about, right... Assuming we are mind numbed robots... right?

ElNono
10-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Then there would be more conservative ideas being pushed and talked about, right... Assuming we are mind numbed robots... right?

That assumes people don't control the remote. I don't think that's realistic.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 04:36 PM
So why were you silent about the mosque for the better part of a year, WC?

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 04:42 PM
So why were you silent about the mosque for the better part of a year, WC?
Because it wasn't being talked about here.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Did you talk about it elsewhere?

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Did you talk about it elsewhere?
Not that I recall.

Why do you always ask such stupid questions?

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 06:28 PM
They aren't stupid at all.

What is your opinion of the mosque now?

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 06:37 PM
They aren't stupid at all.

What is your opinion of the mosque now?
Chump...

If you weren't such a troll all the time, I might tell you. I have better things to do than play 20 questions with you.

Goodbye.

boutons_deux
10-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Pam Geller Protests; New York Shrugs

September 12, 2011 9:48 am ET by Alexander Zaitchik

http://www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pamela_gellar1.jpg

If Pam Geller organizes a protest against the Park51 Islamic community center, but there's no sustained media hype to accompany it, does it make a sound?

Not really. Although Fox News continues to promote Geller, and despite the best efforts of Dick Morris to remind Fox News viewers of Park51 at every opportunity, the issue's draw power has declined remarkably since last August. Geller's first protest against the "Ground Zero Mosque" benefited from a right-wing hype campaign with origins in coverage by the News Corp.-owned New York Post. It soon spread to Fox News and other media, becoming one of the biggest manufactured stories of the summer.

This year the news cycle was less kind to Geller's crusade, which hosted its second rally yesterday timed to the tenth anniversary of 9/11. With the nation focused on remembering and mourning the dead, Geller's protest at its peak drew no more than two hundred people, who barely filled a narrow gated pen on West Broadway, a few blocks from Ground Zero. "Last year's was so much bigger," said a protestor holding a sign reading, Mohammed was a Terrorist. "The media didn't cover this or our issues this year." Among those at the protest who also experienced considerably less media attention in 2011 was Terry Jones, the Florida preacher who made headlines last year for burning a Koran.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201109120005

http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/08/pamela-geller-the-looniest-blogger-ever/

ChumpDumper
10-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Chump...

If you weren't such a troll all the time, I might tell you. I have better things to do than play 20 questions with you.

Goodbye.I'll wait for someone to tell you how to feel about it.

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2011, 09:31 PM
they found better ways to divide the country

DMX7
10-04-2011, 12:38 AM
I'll wait for someone to tell you how to feel about it.

:lol lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Wild Cobra
10-04-2011, 02:27 AM
:lol lol, I was thinking the same thing.
You know, if you have studies psychology at all, you would know that people tend to believe others thinking process is like their own. Because of that, I can only assume that it is you and Chump who wait for others to tell you what to think, and you assume others do because that is your method.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2011, 04:11 AM
You know, if you have studies psychology at all, you would know that people tend to believe others thinking process is like their own. Because of that, I can only assume that it is you and Chump who wait for others to tell you what to think, and you assume others do because that is your method.No, you've proved yourself to be a good little follower on this board. I base my belief on the fact you are a good little follower.

Let us know whose lead you follow regarding the mosque. You seem pretty lost at present.

Wild Cobra
10-04-2011, 05:22 AM
No, you've proved yourself to be a good little follower on this board. I base my belief on the fact you are a good little follower.

Let us know whose lead you follow regarding the mosque. You seem pretty lost at present.
LOL...

Say what you will. I have said my piece when the thread was out back then. If you want my thoughts, they haven't changed. Go look at the little I did say on the topic.

At times, I don't really think you are a troll. You remind me of a little child at times always asking "why?"

Sorry, I don't respond well to people like you, so go away.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2011, 05:31 AM
What if I don't go away, tough guy?

MannyIsGod
10-04-2011, 07:08 AM
You know, if you have studies psychology at all, you would know that people tend to believe others thinking process is like their own. Because of that, I can only assume that it is you and Chump who wait for others to tell you what to think, and you assume others do because that is your method.

lololololol at if you studied ____ at all

DMX7
10-04-2011, 10:06 PM
WC taking people to school with "psychology", yet he doesn't even know the term confirmation bias.

Not that it even applies the way he thinks it does.

Wild Cobra
10-05-2011, 03:02 AM
WC taking people to school with "psychology", yet he doesn't even know the term confirmation bias.

Not that it even applies the way he thinks it does.
You mean the way you are thinking about me?

You're wrong on that point. This is most often brought up when I discuss global warming. I do read the other sides material, it's just that I can see holes in the material.

DMX7
10-05-2011, 08:27 AM

You're wrong on that point. This is most often brought up when I discuss global warming. I do read the other sides material, it's just that I can see holes in the material.

You see holes before you read.

Agloco
10-05-2011, 11:48 AM

But not in your own right?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394230&postcount=1246