PDA

View Full Version : Kid gets benched...

Hooks
10-01-2011, 11:32 AM
For being a beast:

C9a_-UKYdNs

lol @ all those nonathletic white kids, gotta give them a chance too though.

vato loco
10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
that old white principal/superintendent or watever the fuck she was is a racist scum

would this rule really ever be implemented if it was a young cracker dominating?

DMX7
10-01-2011, 11:40 AM
USC already gave him a scholarship offer.

Stringer_Bell
10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
The terms of the benching aren't as bad as they make it sound, but that kid is a beast and if his parents/coaches keep him focused like he already is - lil fella is gonna keep beasting. For crying out loud, the kid basically points his helmet toward the ground - he's gonna plow through defenders eventually and not just run around slow white kids. He'll be ok.

DMC
10-01-2011, 12:37 PM
It's not about race, it's about soccer moms wanting their little chubby video game champion to feel like part of the program.

Some of you here probably benefited from rules like this. You know who you are, fat little kids with hands shaped like Xbox controllers and the start > arrow permanently embedded in your right thumb, asthma inhalers and Ritalin prescriptions. Beanie Weiners and mom's SUV taking you and your friends Kyle and Justin to soccer practice.

You know who you are.

Shame on you.

Drachen
10-01-2011, 12:43 PM
damn, that kid is FAST. Seems like a good kid.

Veterinarian.
10-01-2011, 01:24 PM
It's not about race, it's about soccer moms wanting their little chubby video game champion to feel like part of the program.

Some of you here probably benefited from rules like this. You know who you are, fat little kids with hands shaped like Xbox controllers and the start > arrow permanently embedded in your right thumb, asthma inhalers and Ritalin prescriptions. Beanie Weiners and mom's SUV taking you and your friends Kyle and Justin to soccer practice.

You know who you are.

Shame on you.

Lol cool description Brah, seems like you know a lot about it. Must've been you as a kid?

BlackSwordsMan
10-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Didn't even have to click the video to figure out what I was gonna see.

Veterinarian.
10-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Soccer moms just jealous they don't got athletic nig children that will make bank when they grow up

BlackSwordsMan
10-01-2011, 01:37 PM
White people need to understand that little 5'6 Timothy will not be a WR for the Cowboys.

Nathan89
10-01-2011, 01:56 PM
lol @ all those nonathletic white kids, gotta give them a chance too though.

The playground shot of the video shows a lot of diversity. It's likely that is consistent with his teammates and the players on other teams since they probably play teams that are close geographically. Therefore it's safe to say that the rule is benefits kids no matter the color.

Not everybody develops as fast as others. There may be a future NFL player who is gaining valuable experience because of this rule.

Nathan89
10-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Here comes Kori Ellis:rolleyes

CubanSucks
10-01-2011, 01:57 PM
I wonder if he'll be moved to RB/WR during or after college

badfish22
10-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Lol cool description Brah, seems like you know a lot about it. Must've been you as a kid?

DMC still is a kid. I think he said hes like 15.

DMC
10-01-2011, 04:04 PM
1st fat kid

DMC
10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
DMC still is a kid. I think he said hes like 15.
2nd fat kid

badfish22
10-01-2011, 06:03 PM
You can troll DMC w/o even trying.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
that old white principal/superintendent or watever the fuck she was is a racist scum

would this rule really ever be implemented if it was a young cracker dominating?
No, it's fucking race card players like you who is scum. I'll bet the rule would be implemented for a white kid as well. I have mixed feelings about the rule, but at least the intent has merit.

take your racist crap elsewhere asswipe.

Wild Cobra
10-01-2011, 07:02 PM
The terms of the benching aren't as bad as they make it sound, but that kid is a beast and if his parents/coaches keep him focused like he already is - lil fella is gonna keep beasting. For crying out loud, the kid basically points his helmet toward the ground - he's gonna plow through defenders eventually and not just run around slow white kids. He'll be ok.
If he chooses to, he could become a NFL great I bet.

BlackSwordsMan
10-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Well stats show he'll be dead before 18.

BRHornet45
10-01-2011, 07:08 PM
sons I knew this youngster was from the South the moment that I read the thread title. the SEC is so bad ass thanks to slavery. this kid will be playing for his home state college Arkansas or some other SEC team in about 7 years.

ploto
10-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Seems like the coaches should be able to monitor his play enough so that he can still play. It sounds like now he can not play at all!

I do know of a middle school kid in SA in a private school whose dad told me that he was not allowed to play quarterback because he either was too tall or weighed too much for the league rules for middle school.

Spursfan092120
10-01-2011, 09:42 PM
When I was 11 I was recruited to play for this top city basketball team, and they had this mercy rule where the kids could score no more than 12 points. Every game the coach would be pissed because id have that in the first quarter.

http://wu-e.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/al-bundy_display_image.jpg

Destro
10-01-2011, 09:49 PM
they should stick him on defense after he makes his points so could still play

Hooks
10-01-2011, 09:51 PM
When I was 11 I was recruited to play for this top city basketball team, and they had this mercy rule where the kids could score no more than 12 points. Every game the coach would be pissed because id have that in the first quarter.

Everybody knows chinks suck at bball, stop lying.

JayTheClown
10-01-2011, 09:52 PM
http://wu-e.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/al-bundy_display_image.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Sybok
10-01-2011, 11:10 PM
This must be the source of your pain my son. Your life has since gone to absolute shit.

It's all in the mind. You will overcome this, perhaps not in this lifetime but if you kill yourself now, you can get a head start on the next.

CubanSucks
10-02-2011, 02:36 AM
sons I knew this youngster was from the South the moment that I read the thread title. the SEC is so bad ass thanks to slavery. this kid will be playing for his home state college Arkansas or some other SEC team in about 7 years.

so you're saying the white man is to thank

Fpoonsie
10-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Jesus. He's already got that "Firstly, wanna give all tha credit to God" nonsense down.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-02-2011, 09:45 AM
I can't wait for an athlete who says after every press conference, "Also, I want to not give any credit to god as he had nothing to do with my greatness."

xellos88330
10-02-2011, 01:24 PM
they should stick him on defense after he makes his points so could still play

I like this solution more.

vato loco
10-02-2011, 02:04 PM
No, it's fucking race card players like you who is scum. I'll bet the rule would be implemented for a white kid as well. I have mixed feelings about the rule, but at least the intent has merit.

take your racist crap elsewhere asswipe.

of course your white ass thinks it would be implemented for a white kid as well :lol

DMC
10-02-2011, 10:06 PM
I can't wait for an athlete who says after every press conference, "Also, I want to not give any credit to god as he had nothing to do with my greatness."

Why are you angry at God?

BlackSwordsMan
10-02-2011, 10:52 PM
My gatorade smells like cough syrup

DMX7
10-03-2011, 10:01 AM

And then you woke up, right?

mrsmaalox
10-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Kids' sports are effed up and political as hell. Here in Texas he would have been benched to make room for the coach's kid or for the kid of the booster club president. Just the way it is.

CubanMustGo
10-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Bullshit. Here in Texas they would have bought his parents a new house already.

DMC
10-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Kids' sports are effed up and political as hell. Here in Texas he would have been benched to make room for the coach's kid or for the kid of the booster club president. Just the way it is.
Same where I grew up. It was commonplace for the son of a coach or booster to show up in a starting role at the first game when they never went to a single practice and no one knew they were on the team. It's like they were walk on players on day one.

We had one guy quit and go to another school because his starting QB role was lost to a kid like that. He had no idea until he was told he wasn't starting at the 1st game of the season, then this kid shows up in uniform that wasn't even in our lockerroom.

Crazy stuff. Happened in baseball too.

DMC
10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
And then you woke up, right?
Next to Kevin and Culbert.

m>s
10-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Same where I grew up. It was commonplace for the son of a coach or booster to show up in a starting role at the first game when they never went to a single practice and no one knew they were on the team. It's like they were walk on players on day one.

We had one guy quit and go to another school because his starting QB role was lost to a kid like that. He had no idea until he was told he wasn't starting at the 1st game of the season, then this kid shows up in uniform that wasn't even in our lockerroom.

Crazy stuff. Happened in baseball too.
where u grew up? where people are getting jailed & killed for saying something, no freedom no human rights but commies supreme power?

DMX7
10-04-2011, 12:50 AM

Good luck with that. These fools know how religious our country is and their endorsements and ego wouln't allow them to say anything other than "thank you, Jesus Christ, for making me so wonderful and talented."