PDA

View Full Version : absolutely pathetic and shameful what Les Miles just did

BRHornet45
10-01-2011, 11:49 AM
BUT also not surprising because he has shown favoritism towards Jordan Jefferson for the last four years.

Jarrett Lee leads LSU all the way down the field on the first offensive possession only to be PULLED OUT OF THE GAME at the goal line in order for Jefferson to come in and get the touchdown credit. I'm glad the crowd booed them.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-01-2011, 12:17 PM
He should lose his job if they lose a game because Jefferson plays.

BRHornet45
10-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Son its not even about the stupid bar fight. To me that has next to nothing to do with it. Its about the ridiculous amount of favoritism that Miles has shown towards Jefferson over the last 4 years. Jefferson is arguably the worst starting QB in LSU history yet Miles still worships the ground he walks on.

Jarrett Lee has routinely delivered and bailed Jefferson and Miles out over the last couple years when given the opportunity to do so. Now this season he was finally given the starting job that he has long deserved and he once again delivered helping lead LSU to the #1 ranking, only to now get the shaft yet again. Its really sad to see Miles single handedly ruin a players career over bullshit favoritism. Unbelievable.... Lee is no superstar by any means, but he deserves better.

Bill_Brasky
10-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Son I agree. Jefferson fucking sucks and at this point lee has won the starting job.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-01-2011, 01:15 PM
If this is all Les Miles does (have Jordan Jefferson pound it in from the 1 yard line) then that'll be fine. I can see why he does that given Jefferson's size.

LSU might have the best secondary in college football history this year if Patrick Peterson stayed for his senior year.

BRHornet45
01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
bump