ginobili's bald spot
10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
:depressed

On the bright side, at least I still have college football... Oh wait

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
:depressed

On the bright side, at least I still have college football... Oh wait

Eagles will smash next week...their season's on the line. Buffalo will go back to fighting the Dolphins for the AFCE cellar.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Chad H:lolnne is doing all he can to ensure the Dolphins have the AFCE cellar locked up

TIMMYtoZO
10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
:lmao I said it from the start that the Eagles were overrated.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
No lol Ronnie Brown, naming an OL coach DC, paying a boatlod of cash for a man lock down CB and playing him mainly in zone, letting Akers walk, etc.

You guys are slipping.

Monostradamus
10-04-2011, 02:25 PM
:lol when Vince comes in as a midseason replacement and the Eagles go on a 5 game win streak, I can't wait to hear how it has nothing to do with him.

LakerHater
10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Patrick Peterson

"Honestly, [Manning] didn't do anything impressive."

http://www.giants101.com/2011/10/04/poor-eli-manning-nfl-regular-season-week-4/

Vici
10-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Patrick Peterson

Funny, PP didn't do anything at all but get picked on by Manning.

pawe
10-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Patrick Peterson

Funny, PP didn't do anything at all but get picked on by Manning.

Should be in the Cards Giants game day thread.
Anyway, pterson should just keep his freshmeat mouth shut. How pathetic is your team when you just lost a game to someone who didnt do anything impressive.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2011, 07:14 PM
:lol when Vince comes in as a midseason replacement and the Eagles go on a 5 game win streak
Tbh the chances of that happening are slim since it would require a Vick injury AND an injury to that Kafka guy backing Vick up.

:lol 3rd string QB

pawe
10-04-2011, 07:55 PM
:lol 3rd string QB

Might be a blessing in disguise. Philly fans are brutal and who knows what VY might do once they turn on him if he cant lead a dream team to a win.

Hooks
10-04-2011, 08:59 PM
I wonder if this will be Reid's last season that fat fuck has ruined the eagles' chances of winning year after year, lol @ assigning an o line coach to the d coordinator.

Itll be funny as hell if they don't make the playoffs.

ALVAREZ6
10-04-2011, 09:58 PM
lol the eagles blow dick

Patrick Willis and Novorro Bowman are gangstas that deserved to beat that shitty team. I hope the Bills win by 1, via another slew of terrible decisions in 4th quarter.

lol eagles
lol VY
lol can move the ball like crazy but love stupid decisions
lol fumbles
lol ball security (mccoy, vick, maclin, ronnie brown [crofl RB])
lol redzone (worst damn team in redzone, as usual, on both sides of the field!)
lol only good for middle 60 yards
lol casey matthews
lol defense
lol run-stop
lol o-line blocking
lol horrible at all physical aspects of the game

lol glad i haven't really cared about NFL in recent years

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1176/920540033_6503e69fd8.jpg

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Why are you so obsessed with that picture of a dude holding a giant mandingo dildo?

ALVAREZ6
10-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Eagles will win 34-10 next week.

lol clearly you were right that the Eagles aren't top 3 in the NFC. Thing is, neither expected them to be among the worst in the entire league. That game at Atlanta was hysterical...it didn't seem like a professional ball club from Philadelphia. Bunch of amateurs, players and coaches. So many penalties, horrible decisions, not challenging plays when would have resulted in a beneficial decision for Birds (lol Reid and his hate for challenges), zero ball security with main offensive players, and crofl @ the run defense. And then Vick got hurt and despite all of these things, ATL still barely won. Not so much that Falcons are a great team, the Eagles shot themselves in the foot all game, much like they have been all season, but they clearly have some gaping holes, holes wider than can be made with that creepy dildo man.

The thing I really don't understand is the complete lack of addressing the ball security issue. It's just not enforced by coaching, and I don't fucking get it. Vick might as well run around carrying the ball by the laces with two fingers, he's doomed to fumble a lot. Maclin does stupid shit like that often too, and obviously McCoy. And it's nothing new, Westbrook never tucked the fucking ball either.

I just don't get it. How can HS football coaches constantly rip their young ass, non-income receiving shitty ass players new assholes for not tucking the ball once, while guys like the aforementioned players make millions of dollars annually and never ever learn to tuck the ball properly??? Are the coaches a bunch of pussy ass cucks that are too afraid to say anything to gangstas like Vick??? THEY'RE MAKING MIILIONS!!!!

I hope they don't make the playoffs, it would be too funny.

ALVAREZ6
10-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Why are you so obsessed with that picture of a dude holding a giant mandingo dildo?

It is my kool/luva retarded ass thread raping tool.

In all other cases, I just find it funny.

san antonio spurs
10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
lol clearly you were right that the Eagles aren't top 3 in the NFC. Thing is, neither expected them to be among the worst in the entire league. That game at Atlanta was hysterical...it didn't seem like a professional ball club from Philadelphia. Bunch of amateurs, players and coaches. So many penalties, horrible decisions, not challenging plays when would have resulted in a beneficial decision for Birds (lol Reid and his hate for challenges), zero ball security with main offensive players, and crofl @ the run defense. And then Vick got hurt and despite all of these things, ATL still barely won. Not so much that Falcons are a great team, the Eagles shot themselves in the foot all game, much like they have been all season, but they clearly have some gaping holes, holes wider than can be made with that creepy dildo man.

The thing I really don't understand is the complete lack of addressing the ball security issue. It's just not enforced by coaching, and I don't fucking get it. Vick might as well run around carrying the ball by the laces with two fingers, he's doomed to fumble a lot. Maclin does stupid shit like that often too, and obviously McCoy. And it's nothing new, Westbrook never tucked the fucking ball either.

I just don't get it. How can HS football coaches constantly rip their young ass, non-income receiving shitty ass players new assholes for not tucking the ball once, while guys like the aforementioned players make millions of dollars annually and never ever learn to tuck the ball properly??? Are the coaches a bunch of pussy ass cucks that are too afraid to say anything to gangstas like Vick??? THEY'RE MAKING MIILIONS!!!!

Thank God you don't care

ALVAREZ6
10-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Thank God you don't care

lol it's just my analysis of their struggles, I've barely posted in the NFL forum for years, ever since being in college I've lost interest in the NFL. It has more to do with liking NCAAF more now, than it does with disliking the NFL. Level of play obviously is way superior in NFL and can be entertaining, I'm just not into it as much anymore. For the past 3-4 years or so I've probably watched 1 in 4 Eagles games (discluding playoffs)...my dumb ass posting Donovan is still a great QB a year or two ago shows I don't really follow much. As a late Eagles bandwagoner, it was hard not to watch the first couple games of the "Dream Team" :lol. I had no idea the defense was gonna be this horrible. Now that I'm a lot busier I have to be more selective of the leagues I follow...and they happen to currently be European soccer and NCAAF at the moment, and NBA if they have a shortened season.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-09-2011, 12:31 PM
:lol black QBs

Hooks
10-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Lmfao, shitty defense, and blocking as well, Bills just scored again on pick 6! Vick is getting abused out there. They REALLY need to let Reid go and get a new D coordinator.

It looks like the Eagles are going to lose this game, how many losses can they have before they CAN'T make the playoffs?

Axe Murderer
10-09-2011, 01:11 PM

sons they have two BIG problems.

one, is the quarterback. It's pretty evident that they didn't invest much time on getting one by signing that receiver in Vick to play. Not only that but they gave him that huge deal because of a couple nice spearchucker plays he made last season that only work consistently in Madden. They should've just signed a receiver off the street since they would've had the same skillset

the other one is the receiver position. jeremy maclin and desean jackson are as good as anybody when it comes to ######ing your way down the field in as little time as possible. unfortunately, that's not what wins you games in the NFL because teams can catch on. players like this also tend to get bored quickly when their spook ways don't work and immediately lose focus on the game at hand

Axe Murderer
10-09-2011, 01:36 PM
:lmao

Booharv
10-09-2011, 02:48 PM
I wonder if this will be Reid's last season that fat fuck has ruined the eagles' chances of winning year after year, lol @ assigning an o line coach to the d coordinator.

Itll be funny as hell if they don't make the playoffs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-09-2011, 02:50 PM
The truth is, Reid needs a beast defensive coordinator (Jim Johnson) to be a good coach. Without that he's average.

LnGrrrR
10-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Lol jumping on a hard count

Bill_Brasky
10-09-2011, 03:14 PM
:lmao easily the dumbest fucking team in the NFL

Spursfan092120
10-09-2011, 03:15 PM
:lmao knowing there's going to be no play and still jumping.

ginobili's bald spot
10-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Un-fucking believable

Fuck this wetback piece of shit defensive coordinator. Great idea hiring a guy to run your NFL defense who hasn't coached defense since high school. Genius move Andy you fat fuck

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Probably stole too much of his kid's heroine tbh

ALVAREZ6
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
:lmao easily the dumbest fucking team in the NFL

:lol it's the truth

TIMMYtoZO
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM
1-4 for this stacked team? :lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2011, 03:46 PM
sweet relief...thank god for the Nick Barnett pick-up in the offseason...almost gave another game away.

lefty
10-11-2011, 09:02 AM
:lmao

DBryant88
10-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Iggles are the best 1-4 i have very seen..truly the definition of a dream team