PDA

View Full Version : Texas // Oklahoma

Brutalis
10-02-2011, 08:36 PM
All those ranked teams getting beat helped UT as well as the Hogs in the rankings, so this game has a lot of hype heading towards it with Gameday coming as well.

My prediction:

OK 34
TX 24

Amarelooms
10-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Horns just too young and inexperienced...OU 31 Texas 14

:elephant

stretch
10-03-2011, 08:43 AM
i have no doubts UT will be capable of scoring enough points to win, thanks to Harsin. everything depends on the Horns being able to stop the run. if they can stop the run without over-committing, Diaz is going to be able to dial up some crazy blitzes that will have Landry Jones falling apart, and a win for the Horns. if they struggle to stop the run, it could be a long day. but OU doesnt exactly have an elite O-line, so i'm confident that they will do fine.

UT 31
OU 26

DMX7
10-03-2011, 09:57 AM
UT can win this game thanks to Harsin, but I don't know if they will. It'll be tough, but anything can happen.

pkbpkb81
10-03-2011, 10:16 AM
In this game anything can and will happen, that being said OU 42 ut 17

Sooners pull away in the 2nd half.

The games come down to both teams o-lines

Bill_Brasky
10-03-2011, 12:25 PM
UT looks a lot better than I thought they would, OU looks alot worse than I thought they would.

UT wins.

Sisk
10-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I could see this being close in the first half then OU pulling away in the second half. OU wins by 2 TDs.

pkbpkb81
10-03-2011, 01:41 PM
UT looks a lot better than I thought they would, OU looks alot worse than I thought they would.

UT wins.

ut dose look good but still not great OU should pull away from them in the 2nd half baring anything crazy

yavozerb
10-03-2011, 01:49 PM
OU 27 UT 13

OU experience is the key in this game. Even with this win OU will not make it undefeated through the rest of the season in my opinion.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2011, 10:06 AM
I have no legit way to forecast this one. It can go in many different ways. If UT looks like unprepared chumps against the up tempo offense again this year we can be looking at blowout city. If diaz exposes Jones texas can win a lower scoring game. I will say UT 20 OU 17

Blake
10-05-2011, 10:08 AM
I have no legit way to forecast this one. It can go in many different ways.

yeah, can't see many non-homers betting on this one.

Who has the better special teams?

stretch
10-05-2011, 10:20 AM
I have no legit way to forecast this one. It can go in many different ways. If UT looks like unprepared chumps against the up tempo offense again this year we can be looking at blowout city. If diaz exposes Jones texas can win a lower scoring game. I will say UT 20 OU 17

thats the key, they got to show more maturity in getting their defense set and in position against the hurry up. if they can do a decent job at that, i think they will be fine.

sounding like Ash is going to get the majority of the snaps this week.

stretch
10-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Who has the better special teams?

probably OU. Texas' biggest weakness this year has been their special teams.

yavozerb
10-05-2011, 10:31 AM

Tucker has been pretty solid for UT at kicker, but every other ST's unit is pretty shaky...

Fpoonsie
10-05-2011, 10:34 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306407_1904231180330_1678260653_1420728_589873754_ n.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2011, 10:40 AM
No way ok special teams are worse than texas. We suck in that department. And i don't understand the ash talk about this game. I just don't see this staff throwing their chips in the pot with ash like that. Not in this game. I think we see the same start, and if ash moves the chains when he gets his chance, they will ride what's hot to the end zone. But next series we go back to alternating as usual.

stretch
10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
No way ok special teams are worse than texas. We suck in that department. And i don't understand the ash talk about this game. I just don't see this staff throwing their chips in the pot with ash like that. Not in this game. I think we see the same start, and if ash moves the chains when he gets his chance, they will ride what's hot to the end zone. But next series we go back to alternating as usual.

i havent seen any reason NOT to give the job to Ash. i don't see anything Case is flat-out better at than Ash, but there are plenty of things Ash >>>>> Case at.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2011, 10:47 AM
i havent seen any reason NOT to give the job to Ash. i don't see anything Case is flat-out better at than Ash, but there are plenty of things Ash >>>>> Case at.

Guess we will have to see. One thing i can honestly admit is that for the first time since 2008 i don't feel like we will get out coached in this game. And whatever strategy texas comes out with i will not bitch or mistrust it.

pkbpkb81
10-05-2011, 11:17 AM

OU has problems in the kicking game aswell

pkbpkb81
10-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Guess we will have to see. One thing i can honestly admit is that for the first time since 2008 i don't feel like we will get out coached in this game. And whatever strategy texas comes out with i will not bitch or mistrust it.

will ut run a statue of liberty or hook n ladder?

Blake
10-05-2011, 11:34 AM
No way ok special teams are worse than texas. We suck in that department.

Then I think OU wins by 10+.

And i don't understand the ash talk about this game. I just don't see this staff throwing their chips in the pot with ash like that. Not in this game. I think we see the same start, and if ash moves the chains when he gets his chance, they will ride what's hot to the end zone. But next series we go back to alternating as usual.

The alternating QB system sucks. Pick a QB and go.

Seems to me that Ash is the guy. I thought his arm looked good against Iowa St.

stretch
10-05-2011, 11:51 AM
will ut run a statue of liberty or hook n ladder?

they will run a hook of liberty and statue n ladder

DesignatedT
10-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Ou 31
ut 17

Bill_Brasky
10-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Brian Harsin has OU's number. He will put points on the board. It's on the defense to get stops.

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Here in Pig territory a lot of fans are pulling for UT. Shocking really. All the old school Hogs absolutely despise Texas but most want them to win this game against the Sooners for some reason.

I don't see how it benefits us either way. I understand that OU will drop in the mid teens if they lose, and if we win we move further into the top 10, but so does UT, so... I don't get it.

stretch
10-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Here in Pig territory a lot of fans are pulling for UT. Shocking really. All the old school Hogs absolutely despise Texas but most want them to win this game against the Sooners for some reason.

I don't see how it benefits us either way.

its not a matter of how it benefits Arkansas. its how it benefits the SEC, because we all know that in the SEC, the conference comes first, teams come second.

congrats on your conference attempting to ruin everything that makes college football great and unique :toast

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 12:34 PM
That's backwards and everyone other than UT fans are going to lol at that bro.

UT killed the SWC, now they killed the Big 12. Nobody wants apart of that greedy self serving school. It's about to be 4 schools that's left now because you guys won't be fair about things. And that's all it's ever been about, equality.

yavozerb
10-05-2011, 12:39 PM

UT killed the SWC, now they killed the Big 12. Nobody wants apart of that greedy self serving school. It's about to be 4 schools that's left now because you guys won't be fair about things. And that's all it's ever been about, equality.

:lmao at fairness and equality in the same sentence describing college football..

benefactor
10-05-2011, 01:01 PM
UT hangs in there but the inexperience at the QB position costs them at some point late in the game and becomes their undoing.

27-20 OU.

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 01:25 PM
:lmao at fairness and equality in the same sentence describing college football..

I was speaking about money share.

The SEC has already begun planning on distributing equal profits among 14 schools.

stretch
10-05-2011, 01:38 PM

sorry, but it will be a cold day in hell before UT puts their conference before themselves.

team/school comes first, and thats how UT handles their business.

lol rooting for "rivals" to win national championships because the conference comes before the school

complete faggotry right there i saiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

stretch
10-05-2011, 01:39 PM

The SEC has already begun planning on distributing equal profits among 14 schools.

14 school who put on a fake show as if they are "rivals" but in reality would suck each others dick in a heartbeat

johngateswhiteley
10-05-2011, 02:29 PM
t.u. is so overrated, i can not believe anyone is actually picking them...

ou 41
t.u. 17

stretch
10-05-2011, 02:36 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 02:47 PM
sorry, but it will be a cold day in hell before UT puts their conference before themselves.

team/school comes first, and thats how UT handles their business.

lol rooting for "rivals" to win national championships because the conference comes before the school

complete faggotry right there i saiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

I didn't say anyone is rooting for _____ to win the NT.

You are one of the most fucking ignorant people on here. Because Texas plays in a bitch conference now, and it's about to crumble, UT won't be seeing any NT game for at least a decade, at fucking least.

You guys keep doing what you do, remembering the past cause that's all you have going for the school now.

Jamtas#2
10-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Think Texas is definitely on our way back up, but maybe not yet enough experiince and chemistry together to pull this one off. I'll take the moral victory that hopefully helps pull the team together and gets them setup for rest of the season and upcoming years.

OU-34
UT-27

In my homer heart though - hoping for the magical freshman poise and defensive pressure to continue and see something along the lines of

OU-17
UT-20

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2011, 03:37 PM

You are one of the most fucking ignorant people on here. Because Texas plays in a bitch conference now, and it's about to crumble, UT won't be seeing any NT game for at least a decade, at fucking least.

You guys keep doing what you do, remembering the past cause that's all you have going for the school now.

Sagarin rankings that just came out have the big twelve as strongest conference this season ahead of sec. If aggie was not a disgrace we would have like only one non conference loss.

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 03:39 PM
To think anyone other than Oklahoma has the smallest of chance to beat Bama or LSU, well,... that's just silly.

DMX7
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM

Oh, so you're really not all about equality after all. Maybe the NCAA should split the profits from all schools equally. Oh no, then that wouldn't help bottom feeders like Arkansas as much as it does to split SEC profits.

stretch
10-05-2011, 03:58 PM

lol mad because its true

you would rather root for LSU, Bama, or any SEC school

:cry great fuckin rivalries :cry

:lmao

stretch
10-05-2011, 04:00 PM

i didnt even notice this little gem here, coming from a fucking hog of all people

LMAO hog fans actually thinking arkansas had a shot at a national championship this year. or any year for that fact.

Axe Murderer
10-05-2011, 04:03 PM
sons i haven't seen Brutalis this mad since his sister was caught cheating on him with Houston Nutt

stretch
10-05-2011, 04:06 PM
lol houston nutt

Blake
10-05-2011, 06:27 PM
You are one of the most fucking ignorant people on here......UT won't be seeing any NT game for at least a decade, at fucking least.

funny irony is funny

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
?. There's nothing to be mad about. You guys care too much me thinks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
sons i haven't seen Brutalis this mad since his sister was caught cheating on him with Houston Nutt
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMX7
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
?. There's nothing to be mad about. You guys care too much me thinks.

lol, from the guy who goes apeshit in rage everytime he even thinks about UT.

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 10:26 PM

You guys need to get a life, for real. This shit is middle school.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2011, 10:39 PM
lol, from the guy who goes apeshit in rage everytime he even thinks about UT.
:lol he hates UT as much as he hates Houston Nutt

Monostradamus
10-05-2011, 10:57 PM
its not a matter of how it benefits Arkansas. its how it benefits the SEC, because we all know that in the SEC, the conference comes first, teams come second.

congrats on your conference attempting to ruin everything that makes college football great and unique :toast

true tbh.

lol @ Alabama fans rooting for Auburn to win the NC, and the year before Auburn fans rooting for Alabama to do the same. No self respecting Texas or Oklahoma fan would ever under any circumstances root for the other team to win a game, much less a national championship.

The SEC represents everything godawful and wrong with college football.

Monostradamus
10-05-2011, 10:59 PM
To think anyone other than Oklahoma has the smallest of chance to beat Bama or LSU, well,... that's just silly.

And when LSU beats their asses, you'll be there celebrating another SEC national championship :lmao you call yourself a razorback fan but you'll root for LSU, what a stupid faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2011, 11:11 PM
The Pac-12 is just as bad (i.e. Tlong cheering for the Ducks because of Pac-12 pride)

Sisk
10-05-2011, 11:23 PM
true tbh.

lol @ Alabama fans rooting for Auburn to win the NC, and the year before Auburn fans rooting for Alabama to do the same. No self respecting Texas or Oklahoma fan would ever under any circumstances root for the other team to win a game, much less a national championship.

You're talking about self respect? :lmao

IronMexican
10-05-2011, 11:38 PM
I doubt it's anywhere near as bad as the SEC.

DirkDoesWork
10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
The way these games go is finicky. Normally when we're the underdog recently in this game we end up winning/in it to the end. I remember we were supposed to have no chance in 2008 (despite being ranked #5) and ended up winning. Obviously, I'm biased, but:

Texas - 31
Oklahoma - 27

Halberto
10-06-2011, 03:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gkZbdYMbxoA/Stjc-lnb-nI/AAAAAAAAAGw/vyCGHdhFgf4/s400/OUsucksStonehenge.jpg

stretch
10-06-2011, 09:40 AM
You're talking about self respect? :lmao

lol aggie
lol ironic
lol impossible to show self respect being an aggie

stretch
10-07-2011, 02:02 PM
almost here...

DesignatedT
10-07-2011, 02:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gkZbdYMbxoA/Stjc-lnb-nI/AAAAAAAAAGw/vyCGHdhFgf4/s400/OUsucksStonehenge.jpg

You guys are so obsessed!!@@@!!!!!!!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Hullabaloo, Caneck, CaneckHullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck
Good bye to texas universitySo long to the orange and the white
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys who show the real old fight"
the eyes of Texas are upon you"
That is the song they sing so well (Sounds like hell!)
So good bye to texas universityWe're gonna beat you all to…
Chigaroogarem, ChigaroogaremRough, Tough, Real stuff,
Texas A&M
Saw varsity's horns off
Saw varsity's horns off
Saw varsity's horns off
Short! A!
Varsity's horns are sawed off
Short! A!http://www.fightsonglyrics.com/T/page_1/Texas_A_M_Aggies.html

:lmao:lmao:lmao

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 03:22 PM
"The Spirit of Aggieland"

Some may boast of prowess bold.
Of the schools they think so grand,
But there's a spirit can ne'er be told,
It's the spirit of Aggieland.

We are the Aggies-the Aggies are we,
True to each other as Aggies can be,
We've got to FIGHT, boys,
We've got to FIGHT!
We've got to fight for maroon and white.
After they've boosted all the rest,
They will come and join the best.
For we are the Aggies-the Aggies are we,
We're from Texas A.M.C.

T-E-X-A-S, A-G-G-I-E,
Fight! Fight! Fight-Fight-Fight!
Fight! Maroon! White-White-White!
A-G-G-I-E, Texas! Texas! A-M-C!
Gig'em Aggies! 1! 2! 3!
Farmers Fight! Farmers Fight!
Fight-Fight
Farmers, Farmers, Fight!

:lmao Faggots

ThePop
10-07-2011, 03:25 PM
You guys are so obsessed!!@@@!!!!!!!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

We get in "OU Sucks" mode during OU week. Not every week of the year.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AGGIEFAN.gif

Fpoonsie
10-07-2011, 03:41 PM
This is the shittiest Red River Rivalry thread...ever. Too many fucking concessions being made by both sides.

pkbpkb81
10-07-2011, 04:19 PM
almost here...

Fuck you stretch dumb ass t-shirt fan

Not really just not enough shit talk here

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Fuck you stretch dumb ass t-shirt fan

Not really just not enough shit talk here

Not enough talk because of dumb Aggie fan being distracting.

stretch
10-07-2011, 04:31 PM
This is the shittiest Red River Rivalry thread...ever. Too many fucking concessions being made by both sides.

red river SHOOTOUT you fuckhead aggie

Sisk
10-07-2011, 04:37 PM

why are you so obsessed with us? under your user name? :lmao

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 04:44 PM

Why are you posting in an OU/TEXAS thread?

Fpoonsie
10-07-2011, 04:47 PM

:lol

Oh.

stretch
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM

i like laughing

its good for me

when i think of a&m i laugh

so i put it there to regularly laugh

Sisk
10-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Why are you posting in an OU/TEXAS thread?

Why did you post in the arky/A&M thread? :lmao:lmao:lmao

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Why did you post in the arky/A&M thread? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Because I can. Find me where I posted about you being obsessed in a threead completely unrelated to UT :lmao

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
i like laughing

its good for me

when i think of a&m i laugh

so i put it there to regularly laugh

Fpoonsie
10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
lol djohn hoping that his College Forum Team skin'll make everyone forget he's one of the faggiest posters (Rocket fan or otherwise) on here.

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 05:16 PM
lol djohn hoping that his College Forum Team skin'll make everyone forget he's one of the faggiest posters (Rocket fan or otherwise) on here.

LOL Jizz Jar Alumni :lmao

Sisk
10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
LOL Jizz Jar Alumni :lmao

lol ????? alumni :lmao

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 06:10 PM
why are you so obsessed with us?

I would think it was the other way around from when A&M lost the Alamo bowl to Penn State, and ordered rings that had the score from the game they beat UT, and quickly pulled the order once they got called out publicly

Sisk
10-07-2011, 06:44 PM
I would think it was the other way around from when A&M lost the Alamo bowl to Penn State, and ordered rings that had the score from the game they beat UT, and quickly pulled the order once they got called out publicly

Was that question posed to you? Dumbass.

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Was that question posed to you? Dumbass.

Nice SEC comeback, kid. You said obsessed with "us", I proved in fact that no one is obsessed with A&M or anything about it. Oh and you mad scro? :lmao

Sisk
10-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Nice SEC comeback, kid. You said obsessed with "us", I proved in fact that no one is obsessed with A&M or anything about it. Oh and you mad scro? :lmao

Stretch, specifically, mentions A&M under his name. That's why it was directed to him. Are you keeping up?

djohn2oo8
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Stretch, specifically, mentions A&M under his name. That's why it was directed to him. Are you keeping up?

You mad about it?

Sisk
10-07-2011, 08:53 PM
You mad about it?

No, just curious as to why he's obsessed.

DMX7
10-07-2011, 10:32 PM
lol ????? alumni :lmao

I like how you didn't object to the Jizz Jar part. Jizz Jar alumnus, Jizz Jar student, Jizz Jar participant???

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Oklahoma has dominated Texas over the last 11 years. I expect them to continue the beat downs tomorrow.

DMX7
10-08-2011, 01:10 AM
If Bryan Harsin brings the goods, then it could be a close game. If he doesn't, it will be a massacre.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Game day...let's do this. Hook 'em.

VBM
10-08-2011, 10:39 AM
http://images.asadart.com/sources/com/halloweenexpress/images/imagecache/542-768-mr178002.jpg

Texas needs to lock down this Stills kid...Hook Em!

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:06 AM

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Defense up first.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:11 AM
That will be all day if they just let him stand back there.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Big, big stop.

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Everybody and their mama knew the fade to Stills was the call. Landry should have let him make a play on it.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Case...meh. Rather see Ash at the helm.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Damn...I didn't realize Fozzie was that fast.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Dammit.

Bill_Brasky
10-08-2011, 11:26 AM
And thats why having two young QBs isnt good.

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Bad turnover...gotta hold em

Bill_Brasky
10-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Wow, didnt realize the texas RZ defense was that good.

benefactor
Defense comes up big again. C'mon offense...

VBM
UT's defense came to play

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:31 AM
And thats why having two young QBs isnt good.
If something is going to be their undoing it will be this. I'd rather them just go with Ash and live or die by it.

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Shitty block by 81

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:37 AM
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/6/66/Fozzie-bear.jpg

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:40 AM
On the board. I'll take it. Hopefully the offense settles in as the game goes on.

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Too much space for OU skill players to run in

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:48 AM
That's probably going to be a trend with the aggressiveness of the defense. It's the only drawback of constantly attacking.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Too much time. Easy TD for OU.

VBM
10-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Alright offense...need a TD

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Inexperience really showing. I was afraid of this.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
David Ash the rest of the way. Do it Harsin.

VBM
10-08-2011, 12:04 PM
This could be the game right here

benefactor
10-08-2011, 12:08 PM
TD...no review needed.

VBM
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Texas only shot (barring a TO) is the patented Madden score at end of half/then score on first possession in the 2nd half routine.

leemajors
10-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Getting ugly, thank the lord for this thc tincture

benefactor
10-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Harsin is going to have to stay creative with his play calling to win this game. Running any sort of traditional offense with the QB situation is just not working.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 12:15 PM
They read that the whole way.

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Fuck the Aggies in their gaping vagina for not letting me enjoy this...

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:19 PM
i have no doubts UT will be capable of scoring enough points to win, thanks to Harsin. everything depends on the Horns being able to stop the run. if they can stop the run without over-committing, Diaz is going to be able to dial up some crazy blitzes that will have Landry Jones falling apart, and a win for the Horns. if they struggle to stop the run, it could be a long day. but OU doesnt exactly have an elite O-line, so i'm confident that they will do fine.

UT 31
OU 26

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Stretch is such a massive homer. Also lol at liking the same team as mookie and co.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Dammit. Needed that int bad.

Monostradamus
10-08-2011, 12:22 PM
The Mavs will not win a title in 2011

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:23 PM

hey, that's relevant to this game.

mono wrong about dem mavs

Monostradamus
10-08-2011, 12:24 PM
hey, that's relevant to this game.

Mono wrong about dem mavs

dpcld

Monostradamus
10-08-2011, 12:24 PM
:lol DPG with the jumpin offsides immediately goods

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:27 PM
crom crom crominated

Bill_Brasky
Lol abandoning the run game when your qbs suck

Lol making fun of someone for saying something that you completely agreed with

DPG21920
how many OSU games you go to a year

VBM
10-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Ash gettin' his Gilbert on

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:34 PM
DPG with the loloing Stretch at the perfect time goods. :lmao hanging with mookie Crew AND losing.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:36 PM
lol me

VBM
10-08-2011, 12:36 PM
And Fozzy gettin' his Hester on

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Basically, just keep UT offense on the field if you want to win.

Bill_Brasky
10-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Cool, now OU can score again before the half

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Stills just pwning these midget corners.

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 12:44 PM
not really, t.u. is supremely outclassed. t.u. just returned a kickoff for a td, but lets be honest... this game is a blowout.

t.u. is the most overrated team in the country... gotta be. while A&M is likely the most underrated.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Texas is overrated but how can aggies be underrated with those losses.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Why do you call it TU?

And how can A&M be underrated after blowing to huge leads in a row?

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Texas is overrated but how can aggies be underrated with those losses.

i do not even know where to begin... its so obvious and there are so many reasons.

Bill_Brasky
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
t.u.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhhh hahahhhhaa good joke aggot

ThePop
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Who was case throwing that to? This is ridiculous

Sonia_TX
10-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Who was case throwing that to? This is ridiculous

Hope he can get it together in the 2nd half.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 12:54 PM
not really, t.u. is supremely outclassed. t.u. just returned a kickoff for a td, but lets be honest... this game is a blowout.

t.u. is the most overrated team in the country... gotta be. while A&M is likely the most underrated.
And what was Aggie's AP rank to begin the season?

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 12:55 PM
If you have two losses in the sixth week of rankings, you're lucky to be in the Top 25.

TFloss32
10-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Youth vs. experience is the story today. Wow.

Props to OU. Jones is having the best game of his life right now.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Youth vs. experience is the story today. Wow.

Props to OU. Jones is having the best game of his life right now.
Yeah...I figured that would be the case but not this extreme. Both QB's are deer in the headlights right now. The defense has done what it can but the turnovers are just killing them.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:03 PM
This is clearly Stretch's fault. If you want any chance at being good you have to lol him off the bandwagon I saiidd

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 01:03 PM
And what was Aggie's AP rank to begin the season?

top 10, as they should have been. they had monumental collapses, only to lose by the slimmest of margins against 2 teams currently in the top 10.

from there it should be pretty obvious... self-inflicted. if their confidence is not shaken, perhaps a big if, i see no reason why they cannot turn their season around. course, tonight is no gimme... tough atmosphere.

t.u. on the other hand, like last year, is simply not very good. they have not played anyone of merit and i am not trying to pile on. well... maybe i am. this game is fairly entertaining.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 01:05 PM
t.u.Why do you think this is such an insult?

What is the reasoning for writing it that way?

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:07 PM
top 10, as they should have been. they had monumental collapses,
One of these things does not go with the other.

DMX7
10-08-2011, 01:07 PM
top 10, as they should have been. they had monumental collapses, only to lose by the slimmest of margins against 2 teams currently in the top 10.

from there it should be pretty obvious... self-inflicted. if their confidence is not shaken, perhaps a big if, i see no reason why they cannot turn their season around. course, tonight is no gimme... tough atmosphere.

t.u. on the other hand, like last year, is simply not very good. they have not played anyone of merit and i am not trying to pile on. well... maybe i am. this game is fairly entertaining.

I wouldn't get too excited. If you think this is bad, A&M vs. OU in Norman could be a slaughter worse than this.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:10 PM
What's funnier is Arkansas is only in the top 10 because a bunch of teams in front of them lost and the beat a horribly overrated Aggie team. One only has to look at the Alabama game to see this.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:12 PM
ags vs ou will be better than this. Ous problem is their secondary. They give up big plays. Ags will score unless they turn it over. Ut just has a laughable qb situation

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 01:14 PM
One of these things does not go with the other.

clearly it was unexpected. and any logical being, that saw those games, realizes the mistakes are correctable & A&M has huge potential. its that simple. will it happen? i do not know, hope so. its college football, these are young men; anything can happen.

besides, preseason rankings are potential based, and nothing has changed on A&M's end. its clear why they were ranked as high as they were. and i should stress, its not like A&M lost to unranked or low ranked teams. thats a factor.

not many here exercise intelligence or rational thought. hence, i expect many to ask stupid questions and laugh about non-relevant issues. alabama case in point... they would do (what they did to arkansas) to half the top 10

so... that is all.

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 01:14 PM
aggot

"Faggie"'s kinda clever. "Aggot" isn't.

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 01:16 PM
ags vs ou will be better than this in the first half. Ous problem is their secondary. They give up big plays. Ags will score unless they turn it over. Ut just has a laughable qb situation

Unfortunately, I fify.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:16 PM
lol

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Why do you think this is such an insult?

What is the reasoning for writing it that way?

See: "aggy"

[shrug]

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Christ. This game sucks.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:18 PM
clearly it was unexpected. and any logical being, that saw those games, realizes the mistakes are correctable & A&M has huge potential. its that simple. will it happen? i do not know, hope so. its college football, these are young men; anything can happen.

besides, preseason rankings are potential based, and nothing has changed on A&M's end. its clear why they were ranked as high as they were. and i should stress, its not like A&M lost to unranked or low ranked teams. thats a factor.

not many here exercise intelligence or rational thought. hence, i expect many to ask stupid questions and laugh about non-relevant issues. alabama case in point... they would do (what they did to arkansas) to half the top 10

so... that is all.
So they were overrated. Thanks for clearing that up.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Stretch getting mad at OU fans in Dallas when I saw UT fans doucheing it up and getting arrested last night :lol

Halberto
10-08-2011, 01:29 PM
at the game. fml

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I had a ticket but had to sit at home and work :cry

Halberto
10-08-2011, 01:30 PM
good thing I bought $100 worth of coupons. I might buy 4 beers

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:32 PM
its alright Hal, you can still have fun. Is it crazy there?

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 01:34 PM
God, the Fair's fucking shitty.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:34 PM
I'd like to go to at least one more. It's a great time.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:37 PM
My GFs dad has been to something like 35 straight OU v TX games.

Halberto
its not on my side. that's why im on my phone. about to go get way more fucked up. out just scored again. goodbye world

benefactor
lol crominated

Bill_Brasky
Wow. OU is so much better than UT

LakerHater
WoW, even though I enjoy tu gettin thier ass kicked... this game sux!

ChumpDumper
lol UT scoffed by its own mascot

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Look at those faggot ass fans leaving in the third. Fuck them.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Look at those faggot ass fans leaving in the third. Fuck them.No one can stay angry at the Texas State Fair!

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 01:43 PM
OK, someone bigger than me needs to tell these guys on both teams fauxhawks are gay.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
No one can stay angry at the Texas State Fair!

Halberto
10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
I left. continuing drinking

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:45 PM
rofl shark shaved in your head

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Ash really has a lot of upside. Can't wait to see him next season.

LakerHater
10-08-2011, 01:50 PM
4th & 49... DAAAAAMN!

Sisk
10-08-2011, 01:51 PM

rofl you sucking your OC's dick and they haven't scored a touchdown :lmao:lmao:lmao

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:51 PM
4th & 49... DAAAAAMN!
Ash needs to learn that he can't outrun everyone. Throw it away and live to fight another down.

LakerHater
10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
What is that?
I saw Travis Lewis do it on his helmet.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
:lmao mono shutting his manpleaser

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:53 PM
rofl you sucking your OC's dick and they haven't scored a touchdown :lmao:lmao:lmao
Not much you can do with the QB situation. I've said this repeatedly. Maybe you should worry about whether or not Aggie can figure out how to win a game while being ahead by double digits.

Sisk
10-08-2011, 01:54 PM
What is that?

I think they call either the LB's or the entire defense sharks. The whole smelling blood and killing thing.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:55 PM
What is that?
I have no idea.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh...and lol Aggie acting like they aren't going to get bent over when they go to Norman in a few weeks.

leemajors
10-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Lol UT

benefactor
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Lol UT
:tu

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
crom crom brominated

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 02:06 PM
So they were overrated. Thanks for clearing that up.

no semblance of intelligence or logic. par for the course.

aside, can ou put up 70?

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Does UT fire Mack after this? Should probably contemplate that scenario imo.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Jesus, what don't they fry at the fair?

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Tim Tebow bringing down the hat? Also lol OU's defense outscoring the UT offense. Wow.

That fried stuff is nasty.

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 02:20 PM
It's time to institute the running clock in this game.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Man, the t-shirt fans in Austin have a lot of time to stay drunk and belligerent tonight.

DPG21920
10-08-2011, 02:38 PM
:lol When they were filming the grounds at the park it was all burnt orange t-shirts walking around and stuffing their faces.

LakerHater
10-08-2011, 02:46 PM
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/jamellflemi.gif
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/travislewis-1.gif

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 02:52 PM
DPG, with the not-so-subtle trolling goods

Sisk
10-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Oh...and lol Aggie acting like they aren't going to get bent over when they go to Norman in a few weeks.

Umm.. everyone gets bent over in Norman. I don't expect it to be any different for us.

benefactor
10-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Worse than I expected, but I'm not really shocked. Texas came into the season unranked for a reason and they had no business being in the top 15. The talent is there but it's going to take time before they are anywhere close to elite.

As for OU...I expect more of the same. Another conference championship and a flogging in a BCS game.

mavs>spurs
10-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Let's hear it for your 2012 NCAA champs OKLAHOMA!!!

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Umm.. everyone gets bent over in Norman. I don't expect it to be any different for us.

I expect it to be different. I do not expect to win, but I see a competitive game, ultimately losing by a couple touchdowns.

...unless, of course, we lose to tekk tonight. then, all best are off.

CubanSucks
10-08-2011, 04:01 PM
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/jamellflemi.gif
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/travislewis-1.gif

what's with the hand to the head?

LakerHater
10-08-2011, 04:03 PM
what's with the hand to the head?
Something 'bout the DB's callin themselves "The Sharks" because they smell blood in the water on passing downs and they eat up the minnows that try to make a play.... or something like that...

CubanSucks
10-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Something 'bout the DB's callin themselves "The Sharks" because they smell blood in the water on passing downs and they eat up the minnows that try to make a play.... or something like that...

what's that hand motion have to do with sharks

leemajors
10-08-2011, 05:15 PM
what's that hand motion have to do with sharks

deepest, bluest

Fpoonsie
10-08-2011, 06:05 PM
deepest, bluest