PDA

View Full Version : Auburn @ Arkansas

Brutalis
10-02-2011, 08:42 PM
All-SEC DE Jake Bequette (pronounced like the baseball player and baseball card mag Beckett) returns for the Hogs, which is the best news in the world for us right now. Dennis Johnson will likely be the starting back replacing Knile I Run On Broken Glass Davis.

Auburn has a terrible defense, as do we but ours should be improved with a couple starters returning. I have no idea what CBP told DC Willy Robinson at halftime during the SW Classic but they were motivated and looked like a different team in the last 2 quarters.

Cobi Hamilton told a friend of mine that goes to UA and has a class with him that several players on the team have been circling this game and were looking forward to it more than any other considering what happened last season. I expect the Piggies to be looking for blood considering that knowledge.

My prediction:

AR 38
AU 24

BRHornet45
10-02-2011, 08:46 PM
son not if the officials have anything to do with it. you better hope Arkansas can get and keep a nice lead on them because if its a close game, watch out!

(see Mississippi State game, South Carolina game, etc.)

Brutalis
10-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Considering Auburns' defense is as good as ours with our injuries it honestly can go either way with Gus running their offense.

Dyer returns home for the first time since signing with AU. I think he is still mad CBP didn't recruit him very much because at that time we had a stable of good backs. Now, not so much with the injuries.

Statement game for Dyer to show BP he made a mistake.

Even bigger statement game for the Hogs who for whatever reason had this game circled on the schedule to avenge last years terrible officiating at their house.

Also, Arkansas informed Auburn that there will be no "Tiger Walk" on our campus, however they can bring their banner for the players to tap.

Brutalis
10-08-2011, 10:36 PM
I was only 10 points off. I gave Auburn too much credit.

/assbeating

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
son you gave Auburn too much credit! remember that 2 of their wins this season came gift wrapped from the officials!

Brutalis
10-10-2011, 01:24 AM
I gave Gus and their offense too much credit for sure.