PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Fraud: Romo or Flacco?

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2011, 09:24 PM
All Flacco has to do is not turn the ball over and the Ravens will win almost everytime. He's such a loser.

Fabbs
10-02-2011, 09:50 PM
All Flacco has to do is not turn the ball over and the Ravens will win almost everytime. He's such a loser.
Tough one but i would say Flacco has dissed the SuperBowl caliber Balti D way more times then Homo has left the Dallas D hanging. Altho Homo is certainly closing in.....wow!

Warlord23
10-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Flacco and Sanchez are going toe-to-toe with the suckage

san antonio spurs
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Flacco and Sanchez are going toe-to-toe with the suckage
Flacco with a slight advantage in sucking because he at least has a line and a lead

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2011, 09:54 PM
As I said in the QB thread, Flacco and Matt Ryan are the most overrated QBs in the NFL..

Romo is the biggest choker in the NFL, but he's also one of the most criticized players in NFL history, he's fairly judged..

Flacco and Ryan are constantly praised, despite their lack of effectiveness in important games/situations..

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Flacco also has the most annoying face of any player in the NFL, tbh..

san antonio spurs
10-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Flacco also has the most annoying face of any player in the NFL, tbh..
More annoying than Sanchez?

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Since when was Flacco considered good?

Point taken, but it still amazes me that he can't even play a Dilfer-role well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2011, 12:01 AM
As I said in the QB thread, Flacco and Matt Ryan are the most overrated QBs in the NFL..

Romo is the biggest choker in the NFL, but he's also one of the most criticized players in NFL history, he's fairly judged..

Flacco and Ryan are constantly praised, despite their lack of effectiveness in important games/situations..
Ryan even more so than Flacco tbh., neither one has shown one iota of improvement since their rookie year.