PDA

View Full Version : I'm a what???? (no racist)

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 10:09 AM
I was at the grocery store yesterday in the express line checking out. All I was buying was a box of spring mix salad, and a bottle of Aleve.
Across from me in the opposing express line was a white guy about 45, Texas Ranger t shirt, shorts, nothing unusual looking. While I was waiting on change, he looked at me and said, "ni##er lover" to me in a loud voice, took his groceries, and walked away, staring at me for a few more seconds. Both clerks looked just as shocked as I must have. I tried to figure out what caused the guy to say that to me. I was wearing a generic t shirt and shorts. Both clerks were white as can be. I don't think there was anything particulary ethnic about the salad or Aleve. I'm still like, "wtf?!!".

Veterinarian.
10-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Cool

lefty
10-03-2011, 11:33 AM
I was at the grocery store yesterday in the express line checking out. All I was buying was a box of spring mix salad, and a bottle of Aleve.
Across from me in the opposing express line was a white guy about 45, Texas Ranger t shirt, shorts, nothing unusual looking. While I was waiting on change, he looked at me and said, "ni##er lover" to me in a loud voice, took his groceries, and walked away, staring at me for a few more seconds. Both clerks looked just as shocked as I must have. I tried to figure out what caused the guy to say that to me. I was wearing a generic t shirt and shorts. Both clerks were white as can be. I don't think there was anything particulary ethnic about the salad or Aleve. I'm still like, "wtf?!!".
Sounds like a guy who lost it.

I wouldn't worry about it , he must have a big problem

mavs>spurs
10-03-2011, 11:37 AM
That settles it, you must look like just as big of a faggot in real life as you act on here and naturally the dude was just trolling you the same way except in real life tbh.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Is it possible that the internet has bled into your real life and you now finish every sentence with "no racist" without realizing it? If he overheard you saying, "I'll be paying with cash (no racist)," or "Plastic, please (no racist)," and was himself a racist (which seems likely given the namecalling) he might have gotten that impression about you.

Or maybe you just looked like a Kardashian to him.

mavs>spurs
10-03-2011, 12:16 PM
a real nigga woulda confronted him like "wassup homeboy? u got a problem?" tbh

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Sounds like a guy who lost it.

I wouldn't worry about it , he must have a big problem

Yeah. I think you're right.
I was going to say something to him but my lips got caught on my grills.

lefty
10-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Is it possible that the internet has bled into your real life and you now finish every sentence with "no racist" without realizing it? If he overheard you saying, "I'll be paying with cash (no racist)," or "Plastic, please (no racist)," and was himself a racist (which seems likely given the namecalling) he might have gotten that impression about you.

:lol

CubanSucks
10-03-2011, 02:22 PM
if you paid with cash then that explains it. If you paid with debit or credit like a good white person should then I'm just as confused as you

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 02:27 PM
if you paid with cash then that explains it. If you paid with debit or credit like a good white person should then I'm just as confused as you

That's no help. I paid with food stamps.

CubanSucks
10-03-2011, 02:31 PM
well there ya go

JayTheClown
10-03-2011, 03:57 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-03-2011, 04:02 PM
That settles it, you must look like just as big of a faggot in real life as you act on here and naturally the dude was just trolling you the same way except in real life tbh.

:lmao

goes around...comes around...

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
All of a sudden it smells like fart in here.

Frenzy
10-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Maybe he saw you on the highway or street giving a black person the right of way and he just had to follow you to say it.

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Maybe he saw you on the highway or street giving a black person the right of way and he just had to follow you to say it.

Doubtful. My driver has standing orders to never yield right of way to coloreds.

Johnson
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
I was wearing a generic t shirt and shorts.
not enough info. what is a 'generic' t-shirt? plain? or what was on it?

PM5K
10-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Wow, crazy thawts.

DMC
10-03-2011, 05:15 PM
He must have run into Rogue.

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 08:16 PM

It had Old Dirty Bastard on it

Chachachango
10-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Wow, I would of taken that as insult and would have kicked his ass.

Trainwreck2100
10-03-2011, 08:41 PM
he meant you prefered the company of black people. I hope that answers your question

Leetonidas
10-03-2011, 10:02 PM
It had Old Dirty Bastard on it

lol

tlongII
10-03-2011, 10:05 PM
He probably couldn't think of anything else to say.

I. Hustle
10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
That's awesome! That guy rocks. I bet he does that Shit to random people and just walks away all the time. Or maybe because he saw you making out with Lashonda in the produce section.

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Yup. You may be on YouTube somewhere.