PDA

View Full Version : Time to end relationship?

TE
10-03-2011, 10:18 PM
I've been with my GF going on three years now. With med school and getting used to living on my own, which has been pretty fucking hard, I have had a hard time keeping my sanity. However, I would be a pussy if I didn't admit that my GF pisses me off and always fucking finds something to bitch about. These types of things have occurred countless times and I'm fucking tired of it. I think it's time to let go and be on my own for a while. It is weird though. I feel like there is some sort of strong attachment to her, it's seemingly impossible to let go. Has anyone had this feeling before? I think I might go in for the kill. :hat

Dex
10-03-2011, 10:42 PM
These types of things have occurred countless times and I'm fucking tired of it. I think it's time to let go and be on my own for a while. It is weird though. I feel like there is some sort of strong attachment to her, it's seemingly impossible to let go. Has anyone had this feeling before?

Yeah, it's called being in a relationship.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-03-2011, 10:46 PM
What type of things does she bitch about? I cannot make a recommendation without at least knowing that.

TE
10-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Yeah, it's called being in a relationship.

It's funny how I've said that to my girlfriend when she bitches about us fighting, and not talking enough. I tell her "that's what you got yourself into, you knew the stipulations", yet she fucking thinks this is some Jersey Shore shit where being chaotic and fucking retarded is the only way to approach things. :lmao

What a crazy bitch. :rollin

TE
10-03-2011, 10:49 PM
What type of things does she bitch about? I cannot make a recommendation without at least knowing that.

Hypocritical things. Not calling when I don't have too (I'm very busy now so that's a completely retarded thing to fight about). And communication ("You aren't the same person anymore", "You've changed").

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Best way to get over old love is with new love.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Or a fine sistah. Amiright?

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Or a fine sistah. Amiright?

Well, you know the saying...

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Once you go black you never want to leave her or something. I dunno these internet memes

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Once you go black, you'll never go back.

And Trig, if you're a med student, I'm quite confident that some fine sistah will put some truth to that.

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 11:17 PM

And Trig, if you're a med student, I'm quite confident that some fine sistah will put some truth to that.

once you go black, you're bound to smoke crack

the older the berry the sweeter the juice

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2011, 11:18 PM
once you go black, fried chickens attack

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:20 PM

So your advice to him is to avoid blacks and date a milf.

Hmph. Could work.

4>0rings
10-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Well, you know the saying...
Once you go black, your credit is wack?

DMC
10-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Come home with a box of sandwiches and a road map. If she wants to work on it, have a sandwich. Otherwise, here's your route.

DMC
10-03-2011, 11:27 PM

Back to school?

Coming from someone who gets all butt hurt over some of the racist shit said here, it's ironic that you partake in it when it benefits you.

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Once you go black, your credit is wack?

Never understood how that worked.

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Back to school?

Coming from someone who gets all butt hurt over some of the racist shit said here, it's ironic that you partake in it when it benefits you.

Who I'm I being racist to again?

Dex
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM

Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker too!

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Once you go black you go Barrett from FFVII with his final judgment weapon attachment. tbh

DMC
10-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Who I'm I being racist to again?
Imagine Don Imus says "Once you go white..."

Now you get it.

Nah you'll never understand our plight.

Creepn
10-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Imagine Don Imus says "Once you go white..."

Now you get it.

Nah you'll never understand our plight.

If Don Imus says "Once you go white, you'll hang a n$$%$% tight?" Yeah that'll be pretty racist. How does that even compare to what I said?

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2011, 11:50 PM

BSM was being sarcastic, but that's beside the point. You are an idiot who only perpetuates the negative stereotypes of black people. You don't understand sarcasm, you feel offended and slighted over every club topic, and you get trolled easily. Basically, you appear to be quite simple and uneducated. Your black pride schtick is fucking stupid too.

Want to have your "people" looked at in a more favorable light? Try a little more lurking and a little less posting.

Creepn
10-04-2011, 12:01 AM
BSM was being sarcastic, but that's beside the point. You are an idiot who only perpetuates the negative stereotypes of black people. You don't understand sarcasm, you feel offended and slighted over every club topic, and you get trolled easily. Basically, you appear to be quite simple and uneducated. Your black pride schtick is fucking stupid too.

lol wish you guys would stop flattering yourselves into thinking I'm so butthurt. I simply respond. That's it. Respond. Whether I already knew the person was sarcastic or not, my response would still be the same. I respond to trolls too. Who cares. I really don't give a fuck who it is. It's a forum.

BTW, I never claimed to be the smartest guy on here. Hell no. Feel free to educate me on something if you think I'm so uneducated. I'm always willing to learn.

Want to have your "people" looked at in a more favorable light? Try a little more lurking and a little less posting.

I figured you are just like the rest of the dumbasses. You want to base a whole race of black people on the actions of 1 single guy. :rolleyes Don't think I'll learn much from you.

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Feel free to educate me on something if you think I'm so uneducated. I'm always willing to learn.

How much time ya got?

Creepn
10-04-2011, 12:06 AM
How much time ya got?

I'll make time for you. What you got for me?

Creepn
10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Know what, this is Trig's thread. Sorry Trig, definitely wasn't my intention for your thread to get hijacked like this.

DD, feel free to start a new thread if you think it's worth it.

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2011, 12:12 AM
What you got for me?

Always looking for a handout, you people...

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Know what, this is Trig's thread. Sorry Trig, definitely wasn't my intention for your thread to get hijacked like this.

DD, feel free to start a new thread if you think it's worth it.

Your call, bossman.

As for trig, if the relationship's gone stale then get out. End of story. You're only young once...don't waste your prime on one female. That's a callous thing to say, but true (same for women though, too).

Sisk
10-04-2011, 12:23 AM
More details... But everyone in the world that's been in a relationship has felt like that, tbh.

mavs>spurs
10-04-2011, 12:54 AM
My ex bitch once changed overnight too tbh, your girlfriend will end up leaving you just like I left her. It's a relationship so stop acting like you're too busy for her appreciate her before she's gone imho.

JJ Hickson
10-04-2011, 01:22 AM
lol wish you guys would stop flattering yourselves into thinking I'm so butthurt.

Gay Spurfan, when is your next Imam meeting so one of the Seal Team 6 members can blast your head open? One less widow's peak in the world. Also don't use that ugly woman as your meat shield either since it already looks like you made it a habit of hiding behind her.

Nevermind, please use her as a meat shield, one less ugly woman in the world.

:lolDefinitely not butthurt.

Creepn
10-04-2011, 01:33 AM
:lolDefinitely not butthurt.

? Just looks like a ruthless smackdown to me. He hasn't responded to me since.

m>s
10-04-2011, 01:33 AM
3yrs is enough, you're feeling tired of her which's a clear suggestion that you should let it go RIGHT NOW. you've wasted 3 years on her and its time to find a new one for yourself, unless you're so sure she's the exact woman that you want to marry or to have kids with. john&jeff urge you to not get married before 30 and i think thats some golden advice. you might have had a feeling with her once upon a time but that is long gone and will never return. i say in most cases a relationship doesn't last longer than 1 year in fact most of them are only several-months long, don't get your life engaged to someone this early/easily imho. just jilt that bitch and start to date as many girls as you can, and please always remember this- do not get married before you turn 30

TE
10-04-2011, 01:39 AM
m>s, the thing is I don't think I can date during this time. Med school is fucking me in the rear end. I barely survived midterms this past week. I don't think I can date for the next couple of months without having to worry about my classes.

You would think any rational fucking human being would understand my situation but my GF (soon to be ex) doesn't seem to understand that. It's very upsetting, especially considering the fact that I've wasted 3 years with her.

fml

dirk4mvp
10-04-2011, 02:22 AM
holy shit creepn is a flaming faggot

Creepn
10-04-2011, 02:26 AM
I must type a lame insult so I can feel part of a group

Creepn
10-04-2011, 02:30 AM
m>s, the thing is I don't think I can date during this time. Med school is fucking me in the rear end. I barely survived midterms this past week. I don't think I can date for the next couple of months without having to worry about my classes.

You would think any rational fucking human being would understand my situation but my GF (soon to be ex) doesn't seem to understand that. It's very upsetting, especially considering the fact that I've wasted 3 years with her.

fml

She's bitching about you not spending enough time with her knowing you are a freakin med student? Just shows how selfish she is imho. Your life will be better if you break up with her.

Don Imus
10-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Drop the bitch and move on.

JudynTX
10-04-2011, 08:50 AM
:rolleyes Yeah, you should dump her, she's not good enough for you.

cantthinkofanything
10-04-2011, 09:10 AM

fml

You need to tell her that you've decided to quit med school to spend more time on the relationship. Then see what she says.

JoeChalupa
10-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Good luck.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Well you'll have your degree til you die. Do you want your girlfriend as bad? If so, then stay with her and stfu. If not, happy drilling :toast

in2deep
10-04-2011, 11:11 AM
so you don't have time for your bitchy girl, but you still want her around for those lonely nights. Most insecure men are like this, and as most men are insecure this is pretty normal.

man up and let her go. otherwise you both will be bitching till eternity

FuzzyLumpkins
10-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Hypocritical things. Not calling when I don't have too (I'm very busy now so that's a completely retarded thing to fight about). And communication ("You aren't the same person anymore", "You've changed").

Nah shes not crazy. She is just insecure. She probably does not have much going on in her life other than you and is clingy because of it. You are in med school and doing other things and she probably feels lonely.

Thing is that if it goes on she is going to start looking for ass elsewhere so don't be surprised. You need to do something because something is going to give. Come to some sort of arrangement that she can live with or cut it off or you are going to come how from a lab early to find her fucking some cholo.

mavs>spurs
10-04-2011, 11:22 AM
yeah dude's right, dump her ass before she runs off and fucks someone else (if she already hasn't, I'd say there's a great chance she already is). What I've found is that women will cheat then preemptively blame you for not spending enough time with them :cry or paying them enough attention :violin before you find out so whenever you do (and we usually do find out) they already have their fall back excuse "i told you that you weren't spending enough time with me :cry"

dirk4mvp
10-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I am a faggot and a worthless jig.

Grey Spurfan
10-04-2011, 12:53 PM
It's a shame that the black koriwhat has derailed yet another thread.

stretch
10-04-2011, 12:55 PM
speaking of koriwhat, where has that calf tatted faggot been?

Calf Tats
10-04-2011, 01:01 PM
speaking of koriwhat, where has that calf tatted faggot been?

We're busy fuckin bitches & smokin blunts while you faggots are on the internet!

mrsmaalox
10-04-2011, 02:00 PM
She sounds immature and insecure. If you are totally dedicated to being successful in med school, you should probably cut her loose and avoid getting tangled up in any type of relationship until you are finished.

Creepn
10-04-2011, 02:16 PM
It's a shame that the black koriwhat has derailed yet another thread.

LMAO wanting to prove your internet toughness by finally responding back to me.

Anyway get it straight Mr. Illiterate, you guys derailed the thread all because you saw "Creepn".

Grey Spurfan
10-04-2011, 02:23 PM
LMAO wanting to prove your internet toughness by finally responding back to me.

Anyway get it straight Mr. Illiterate, you guys derailed the thread all because you saw "Creepn".

Finally responded back to you? :lol WTF are you talking about faggot?

Creepn
10-04-2011, 02:28 PM
You're not fooling anybody chump. You only started responding when I called you out on it. Now all of the sudden you want to dedicate your postings to me. :rolleyes

Weak.

Grey Spurfan
10-04-2011, 03:10 PM
You're not fooling anybody chump.

:lmaoAs if anyone is on your side. You are the laughing stock of this site.

You only started responding when I called you out on it.Just started responding? I owned the shit out of you in that thread and made you and your little ape brain have a melt down. I then responded immediately by laughing at you along with everyone else.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5422482#post5422482

Go ahead and re read the rest of the thread following your LOLz post. Recommended reading for anyone who wants to see exhibit A of how dumb and trollable creepn is.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I've been with my GF going on three years now. With med school and getting used to living on my own, which has been pretty fucking hard, I have had a hard time keeping my sanity. However, I would be a pussy if I didn't admit that my GF pisses me off and always fucking finds something to bitch about. These types of things have occurred countless times and I'm fucking tired of it. I think it's time to let go and be on my own for a while. It is weird though. I feel like there is some sort of strong attachment to her, it's seemingly impossible to let go. Has anyone had this feeling before? I think I might go in for the kill. :hat

It's funny how I've said that to my girlfriend when she bitches about us fighting, and not talking enough. I tell her "that's what you got yourself into, you knew the stipulations", yet she fucking thinks this is some Jersey Shore shit where being chaotic and fucking retarded is the only way to approach things. :lmao

What a crazy bitch. :rollin

Based on the fact that you seem unwilling to address her concerns, or even take them seriously, and have turned to Spurstalk for relationship advice instead of having a conversation with your girlfriend like an adult, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not prepared to put in the work it requires to maintain a healthy relationship. And it's possible she isn't either. Might not be a bad idea to end it now for both of your sakes.

When one or both people in a relationship is particularly busy or under stress, communication is absolutely essential to keep everyone happy.

DMC
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Based on the fact that you seem unwilling to address her concerns, or even take them seriously, and have turned to Spurstalk for relationship advice instead of having a conversation with your girlfriend like an adult, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not prepared to put in the work it requires to maintain a healthy relationship. And it's possible she isn't either. Might not be a bad idea to end it now for both of your sakes.

When one or both people in a relationship is particularly busy or under stress, communication is absolutely essential to keep everyone happy.

Come home with a box of sandwiches and a road map. If she wants to work on it, have a sandwich. Otherwise, here's your route.

Kinda like what I said minus the Frazier speech.

Liar
10-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Just be honest.

Creepn
10-04-2011, 03:59 PM
:lmaoAs if anyone is on your side. You are the laughing stock of this site.

Just started responding? I owned the shit out of you in that thread and made you and your little ape brain have a melt down. I then responded immediately by laughing at you along with everyone else.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5422482#post5422482

Go ahead and re read the rest of the thread following your LOLz post. Recommended reading for anyone who wants to see exhibit A of how dumb and trollable creepn is.

lmao look at how hard you try to defend your e-cred. You are what? 35? Its a FORUM loser.

Trolls, please please troll me as hard as you can PLEEEEEAASE!

z0sa
10-04-2011, 04:09 PM
depends, what are you going to med school for?

xellos88330
10-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Selective hearing. It is a godsend.

LnGrrrR
10-04-2011, 04:28 PM

Kick that bitch to the curb mang. If she can't listen, understand and compromise with you now, how the hell is she going to do that when you have kids, money issues, or any number of big crises?

Grey Spurfan
10-04-2011, 04:31 PM
lmao look at how hard you try to defend your e-cred. You are what? 35? Its a FORUM loser.

Trolls, please please troll me as hard as you can PLEEEEEAASE!

:lmao Monkey brain can't think of a comeback.

Creepn
10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
:lmao Monkey brain can't think of a comeback.

lmao "comebacks". Dude, you're not a kid anymore. YOU ARE OLD!

vato loco
10-04-2011, 06:37 PM

so basically you want to break up with her bc she misses u? u've been wit the chick 3 yrs, so chances are u care alot about her...if that's the case don't throw it away just bc she misses u. sure u are under alot of stress wit med school but she probably just feels lonely, especially if she isn't doing anything wit her life.

talk to her in a civil way without turning it into an argument, don't listen to these fools telling u to just go out and fuck bitches left and right...trust me u might regret it later :(

mavs>spurs
10-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The problem with that is, usually by the time she starts whining about attention she's already been fucking someone on the side for a while.

mavs>spurs
10-04-2011, 08:09 PM
She's lookin to cash in on you homeboy, see what she's about now before you keep going and eventually tie that knot. Test her, see if it's really about the attention or if she FLIPS SHIT at the thought of taking a break or going your separate ways. If it was really about the attention she'd just say well im sorry but I need someone who can be more dedicated to me. If she's after the future payoff when you become a doctor, she'll go hysterical at the idea and has most likely already been fucking around.

ploto
10-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I can tell you seriously from personal experience that when a guy is going to med school, internship, residency... there are two types of girlfriends/wives. If she is able to take care of herself and not be clingy, your relationship and your education will survive the experience. If she is needy, either the relationship will not survive or she will ruin your success. I have watched it happen over and again.

If you want it to work, you need to schedule a regular time to do something together, stick to it, and then she has to understand that the rest of the time is for your school. Period. Put aside a few hours on Saturday night each week to go to dinner or a movie, but then she needs to know that the rest of the nights, you have to study. She has to find a life, maybe get with other med students' girlfriends/wives and do something with them. They can commiserate.

Are you still in the same town, or did she move with you for school? Is she in school, working... What is she doing with her time?

Dr.McDreamy
10-04-2011, 09:12 PM
You are on the cusp of a sexual realm you've never experienced. Get yourself free now, not that it really matters, and plow the field and fill that cliipboard with a list of the many, many conquests which are in your future. Just do it dude.

LnGrrrR
10-04-2011, 09:54 PM
so basically you want to break up with her bc she misses u? u've been wit the chick 3 yrs, so chances are u care alot about her...if that's the case don't throw it away just bc she misses u. sure u are under alot of stress wit med school but she probably just feels lonely, especially if she isn't doing anything wit her life.

talk to her in a civil way without turning it into an argument, don't listen to these fools telling u to just go out and fuck bitches left and right...trust me u might regret it later :(

Your sigs :tu

DMC
10-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Young people stay in relationships much longer than they should, mostly on the hopes that the other person will mature and change their ways.

It's like buying a broken down car and hoping someone comes along and fixes it (you cannot change other people).

Oh, Gee!!
10-05-2011, 02:09 AM
break it off or don't: only you are responsible for you're happiness.

Agloco
10-05-2011, 01:48 PM

I can tell you seriously from personal experience that when a guy is going to med school, internship, residency... there are two types of girlfriends/wives. If she is able to take care of herself and not be clingy, your relationship and your education will survive the experience. If she is needy, either the relationship will not survive or she will ruin your success. I have watched it happen over and again.

If you want it to work, you need to schedule a regular time to do something together, stick to it, and then she has to understand that the rest of the time is for your school. Period. Put aside a few hours on Saturday night each week to go to dinner or a movie, but then she needs to know that the rest of the nights, you have to study. She has to find a life, maybe get with other med students' girlfriends/wives and do something with them. They can commiserate.

Are you still in the same town, or did she move with you for school? Is she in school, working... What is she doing with her time?

These posts are the only one you need to look at really.

You're going to have to assess if she's too needy right now. Trust me on this, your road only gets tougher from here. I've too many years of experience with young residents whose relationships don't work because their other halves don't fully understand the demands of their training.

Keep in mind, this is going to be a forever thing. Your lifestyle will remain the same for the most part even after school regardless of your field.

LkrFan
10-13-2011, 05:44 AM
Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker too!

:lmao

WARRIORNATION
10-13-2011, 05:21 PM
ur jus a puzzy and scared to cut her loose.

DMC
10-13-2011, 05:28 PM
You are on the cusp of a sexual realm you've never experienced. Get yourself free now, not that it really matters, and plow the field and fill that cliipboard with a list of the many, many conquests which are in your future. Just do it dude.'

And since you are going to be in the medical field, you can get easy prescriptions for the STDs you will achieve.