PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Jefferson speaks to media today: "I don't regret anything"

BRHornet45
10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
sons here are just a few of his ignorant and idiotic quotes ....

"I can't imagine anybody in the country going through more than I did."

wow really? ... no one in the country has gone through more than you have? its college football brah

"God puts people in certain situations. I don't regret anything. Everything happened for a reason."

so now its God's fault that you chose to ignore your coach's curfew, get drunk at a bar, then kick a dude's face in during a fight?

Jefferson said he felt that his celebrity status was a factor in his arrest.

"You never know how popular you are until situations like this," he said. "I was just trying to go out and be a college student that night. I was enjoying myself with my teammates. A certain situation turned up. The position you play for the football team can cost you a lot and put you in trouble."

sons here is the full interview, but the video showing his rambling and thuggish attitude showing no remorse is much better.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7056929/jordan-jefferson-wants-lsu-tigers-starting-quarterback

Sisk
10-04-2011, 12:02 AM
No surprise here.

DMX7
10-04-2011, 12:22 AM
son I feel like Dr. James David Manning could put this young hoodlum in his place if only he had the chance.

Brutalis
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
I can't say what I'm thinking.

Ghazi
10-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Nobody gives a shit about your shitty overrated team

BRHornet45
01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
bump