what will the pistons excuse be win they lose :fro

mavsfan1000
06-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Give me a break. It' not 8 on 5.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 09:04 PM
:lol

I'm sorry...

This is the best officiating I have ever seen in my life.

Better?

SequSpur
06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
8 on 5 is correct. The Spurs just have to play through it.

Barry and Horry need to be in the game.

Muhammed blows.

Experiment2100
06-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Ir's more like seven on five delaney is just there for show.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Good point, I don't think he's called a foul yet :lol

T Park
06-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Nice to see Joey Crawford being fair.

Technical on Duncan for telling him hes a moron, but Rasheed wallace does a hand wave and a fuck you, nothing.

Yup, they are fair.

BTW, when will a travel be called on Rip Hamilton?? How many times is he allowed to change pivot feet?

JamStone
06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
What happened to "the aggressors will get the benefit of the calls?"

Seems like you guys now feel what some of the Pistons players and Piston fans felt about game 2 early on the game. Only it's ok now that it's you guys who are not getting the benefit of the calls.

Works both ways.

mavsfan1000
06-14-2005, 09:34 PM

Seems like you guys now feel what some of the Pistons players and Piston fans felt about game 2 early on the game. Only it's ok now that it's you guys who are not getting the benefit of the calls.

Works both ways.
yep!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 09:37 PM

Works both ways.

Games 1 and 2 combined fouls:

Detroit 42
SA 36

Try again.

T Park
06-14-2005, 09:37 PM

Works both ways.
Offline | Online

well, except, Duncan is going at the basket, and getting jack shit for calls.

Hes being agressive, what is your excuse for that buckwheat.

Pistons < Spurs
06-14-2005, 09:40 PM

He's actually been settling for quite a few jumpers so far.

JamStone
06-14-2005, 09:43 PM

I call it a combination of aggressive defense, and some fortunate calls going towards the home team ... something San Antonio got plenty of in the first two games. Pistons didn't handle the tough calls well at all in San Antonio. Tim Duncan and the other Spurs have to expect that Detroit will get some favorable calls in this game. But, Detroit is also playing especially aggressive on both ends of the court. I saw once or twice when Duncan could have been fouled. That's part of the game, just as was preached to Piston players and Piston fans in the first two games.

T Park
06-14-2005, 09:45 PM
^^^

haha, amazing how the conspiracy theories are out the door now that they are getting the benefit of the calls, fuck that, getting all the calls.

Fuckin stiffs.

Marklar MM
06-14-2005, 09:46 PM
^^^

haha, amazing how the conspiracy theories are out the door now that they are getting the benefit of the calls, fuck that, getting all the calls.

Fuckin stiffs.

Detroit is transferring conspiracy theories to San Antonio.

T Park
06-14-2005, 09:47 PM
He's actually been settling for quite a few jumpers so far.

uhh, 8 feet from the basket, with Buckwheat Wallace on him, and falling on him as he shoots??

Yeah thats a foul.

As I say that, Duncan finally gets a call, a fuckin miracle.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Here's what's funny.

Pistons fans, Piston players, and Larry Brown all blamed the refs, now you're saying it's good officiating.

Which is it?

Marklar MM
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM
travel by Rip...im not complainin.

Pistons < Spurs
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Here's what's funny.

Pistons fans, Piston players, and Larry Brown all blamed the refs, now you're saying it's good officiating.

Which is it?

And Spur fans were saying that Detroit fans and players needed to stop whining about fouls.

Now which is it.....

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 09:52 PM
I asked you first. Someone's gotta be the devil's advocate.

Pistons < Spurs
06-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Personally, I have not thrown a fit about the calls in this series. I do believe that the Spurs made out better last game...on their home court.

And likewise, I predicted that Detroit would get the benefit of the doubt on some calls tongiht....on our home court.

Tonights game i think has been called pretty good. There was one instance when i thought Duncan got fouled and nothing weas called, and one time there was a no call travel on Rip...but other than that, I think it's been called fairly.