PDA

View Full Version : so I'll leave it to ST

cantthinkofanything
10-05-2011, 04:36 PM
There have recently been odd comments here or there that tell me I'm not funny. I'm not on here for any gratification or anything. I just hope to make one person smile. If I can just make one person's day better, then I've done my job.

That being said, I will bow to the wishes of the board. If I don't receive any encouragment from anyone in this thread before midnight tonight, I will ban myself for 1 year while I rethink my life and comedic contribution to the world.

Thank you.

Creepn
10-05-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm sure you made few of our KKK residents smile with your (No Racist) threads.

Leetonidas
10-05-2011, 04:51 PM
You're mildly entertaining

CubanSucks
10-05-2011, 04:51 PM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

Veterinarian.
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Probably a top 10 boring poster in ST history tbh..and thats pretty fucking sad with some of the dipshits that have come and gone through this forum.

mavs>spurs
10-05-2011, 05:00 PM
yeah i have to agree with MY NIGGA vet..if you posted normal and didn't do this trying hard shtick then you'd probably be alright my nigga

Monostradamus
10-05-2011, 05:08 PM
In case anybody forgot, I'm still black!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM
desperate plea is desperate

cantthinkofanything
10-05-2011, 05:28 PM
desperate plea is desperate

Actually, it was going to be more schtick. I was assuming that there wouldn't be any responses. Then at 11:59, wontstartdumbthreads was going to post, begging me to keep posting.

In any event, I think I will spend more time being productive and less time providing funny jokes and useful information.

But I might not. I guess it's day to day.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 05:38 PM
nigga you ain't no trainwreck that's for sure

BlackSwordsMan
10-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Any enemy of the black is a friend of mine.

Creepn
10-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Just call me Mr. Hollywood. I regurgitate other people's shit.

Really Mono? Really? You're gonna steal Dirk4mpv's shtick? I'm disappointed.

silverblk mystix
10-05-2011, 07:06 PM
There have recently been odd comments here or there that tell me I'm not funny. I'm not on here for any gratification or anything. I just hope to make one person smile. If I can just make one person's day better, then I've done my job.

That being said, I will bow to the wishes of the board. If I don't receive any encouragment from anyone in this thread before midnight tonight, I will ban myself for 1 year while I rethink my life and comedic contribution to the world.

Thank you.

You have never been funny. Or amusing. Or anything worth a shit.

Please....please...stop posting. Just be a man of your word and ban yourself.

That might be ONE thing you could contribute.

Sincerely. Just quit.

Please.

Please. Really-please.

Please...

Grey Spurfan
10-05-2011, 10:07 PM
You are not funny.

Sisk
10-05-2011, 10:18 PM

Grey Spurfan
10-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Careful mono son. Don't hurt his feelers or he'll QQ and threaten to shoot you and your wife in the head. :lol

Creepn
10-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Careful mono son. Don't hurt his feelers or he'll QQ and threaten to shoot you and your wife in the head. :lol

lol old man still trying to earn e-cred and sucking up to Mono. I don't blame you, that ugly woman you're hiding behind would turn any man gay.

CubanSucks
10-05-2011, 11:07 PM

attaboy :tu

CubanSucks
10-05-2011, 11:08 PM
tbh I always get cantthinkofanything and silverblk mystix confused

silverblk mystix
10-05-2011, 11:16 PM

Ouch!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I always get him and Viva Los Beaners confused. The same extremely forced and shitty attempts at humor from both of them.

silverblk mystix
10-05-2011, 11:25 PM
I always get him and Viva Los Beaners confused. The same extremely forced and shitty attempts at humor from both of them.

As if anyone gives a shit what you think...:lmao

DMC
10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
:lmao Yeah, like anyone would even respond to it.

CubanSucks
10-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Ouch!

it's the lack of sig and avatar mostly (pretty sure cantthinkofanything used to not have an avatar)

silverblk mystix
10-06-2011, 08:21 AM
it's the lack of sig and avatar mostly (pretty sure cantthinkofanything used to not have an avatar)

Don't need to be like everyone else...

Avatars, sigs, etc... are like tattoos...they used to be something that separated you...until everyone had one...then they all became sheeple...

I'd rather do my own thing...you guys can out-avatar each other....

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Wasn't even talking about you prison guard.

You are a sensitive one :lol

JoeChalupa
10-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Don't worry so much about what others think. I don't.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2011, 12:09 PM
You have to take solace in that though because everyone else thinks you're an idiot Joe :lmao

Agloco
10-06-2011, 02:09 PM

Thank you.

You made me smile when you said you had worked at the IAEA :toast

Then you admitted you didn't and I was like :madrun

So you're net :rolleyes

Fpoonsie
10-06-2011, 03:21 PM
You have to take solace in that though because everyone else thinks you're an idiot Joe :lmao

:lmao

m>s
10-06-2011, 07:53 PM
so chinks are your only friends now that we niggas have allied with whites and we'll beat the fuck out of yall yellow asses i promise you

CubanSucks
10-06-2011, 08:46 PM
so chinks are your only friends now that we niggas have allied with whites and we'll beat the fuck out of yall yellow asses i promise you

;

try using some puncuation so I can understand what the fuck you're saying