PDA

View Full Version : LoL Fatass Women

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 07:58 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/320756_2545702681966_1235752135_33215266_110189825 7_n.jpg

A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and b...eautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

"Dear people, whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness.
They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia.
They sing incredibly well and sometimes even are on cds. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist.

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish?
They would have no sex life and could not bear children.
Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad.
And, who wants a girl that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "

(The girl on the picture is French model Tara Lynn)
:bang
All of my rage at women who believe this

4>0rings
10-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Looks like Kool's gf.

JayTheClown
10-05-2011, 08:13 PM
I actaully agree with you

That being said, I think this Tara Lynn is a pretty girl. I'd smash

http://ibemusic.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tara-lynn.jpg

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 08:18 PM
its stupid to think that just cause a model is fat makes it okay for women to be fat. Her aesthetics take away from the fatness that's it, there's no secret and regular women still need to do crunches.

benefactor
10-05-2011, 08:19 PM
I'd hit...just like she is.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
I'd hit that shit too.

JayTheClown
10-05-2011, 08:27 PM
I'd hit...just like she is.

I'd probably would to. Even with the belly fat.

CuckingFunt
10-05-2011, 08:29 PM
:bang
All of my rage at women who believe this

An unidentified woman you'll never meet or otherwise interact with in any way apparently feels good about herself.

Oh, heavens.

I totally understand why you're so pissed off.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 08:32 PM
An unidentified woman you'll never meet or otherwise interact with in any way apparently feels good about herself.

Oh, heavens.

An identified woman offsets the "media's" definition of beauty by using a model. Which is a bullshit cop out. Cause the media made her a model to begin with.

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Trainwreck and Funt were made for each other. If they had to deal with each other in real life I think there'd be some sexual tension beneath all the hatred.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Trainwreck and Funt were made for each other. If they had to deal with each other in real life I think there'd be some sexual tension beneath all the hatred.

I make it a point to not reply to CF except in the threads i create. He and/or she is the reason this forum has gone to shit

CuckingFunt
10-05-2011, 08:48 PM

I don't hate Trainwreck.

I make it a point to not reply to CF except in the threads i create. He and/or she is the reason this forum has gone to shit

I don't think I've ever been an important enough part of Spurstalk or The Club to have either improved or destroyed it.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2011, 08:51 PM
its all about ratio less posts per day by greatness such as myself means a greater percentage of your posts per day are valued greater.

redzero
10-05-2011, 08:52 PM

Sooooooooo tsundere.

CuckingFunt
10-05-2011, 08:55 PM

Also, Moriarty > Jimmy the Greek.

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Also, Moriarty > Jimmy the Greek.

True, but 'tis the season (football).

I'm impressed that you picked up on that pic though...I thought nobody else here watched Sherlock. :tu

ploto
10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
It was good until it got to this:

we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.

ALVAREZ6
10-05-2011, 10:20 PM
It was good until it got to this:

we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.

Yeah, clearly that's false, or 50% false. There is no great accumulation of knowledge, but there certainly isn't enough space in their heads.

CubanSucks
10-05-2011, 11:03 PM
the girl in the pic is definitely doable, but she's a major exception. If it weren't for her pretty face it would be harder to see her body as "thick" rather than just "fat". And vice versa, if a chick had a somewhat ugly face but a skinnier body it would probably make up for it

CubanSucks
10-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Oh, heavens.

looks like someone's a fatty