PDA

View Full Version : Creepn - You're needed as an expert witness

Magua
10-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Is what was said on this receipt true, or just an unmitigated racial attack?

Nk22r2_cQcY

BlackSwordsMan
10-06-2011, 12:30 PM
The pizza came with a resume is why she was offended.

Grey Spurfan
10-06-2011, 12:57 PM
:lol Black people don't tip? Shocking!

xellos88330
10-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Wow, that is kinda fucked up.

JayTheClown
10-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Fuck that bitch, apple sauce doesn't even answer questions.

Grey Spurfan
10-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Wow, that is kinda fucked up.

+1

Not tipping these poor delivery boys is fucked up. They live off of tips.

4>0rings
10-06-2011, 01:20 PM
The pizza came with a resume is why she was offended.
:lol :tu

Sisk
10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
She's mad because she's a cheap bitch. If you can't afford to tip don't order the fucking pizza.

PizzaDeliveryGuy
10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
+1

Not tipping these poor delivery boys is fucked up. They live off of tips.

:tu

BlackSwordsMan
10-06-2011, 01:39 PM
rofl just watched the video
the real story is did she tip though? course not

BlackSwordsMan
10-06-2011, 01:40 PM
oh child here's 19.99$ for the peeza

bus driver
10-06-2011, 01:42 PM
i wouldnt tip dominos either, they should pay her to eat that shit.

BlackSwordsMan
10-06-2011, 01:46 PM
btw if the guy had the ballls to put that on a receipt can you imagine what he did to the pizza

Agloco
10-06-2011, 01:59 PM
btw if the guy had the ballls to put that on a receipt can you imagine what he did to the pizza

This. You've gotta believe that they got some extra toppings that were "off menu".

Bill_Brasky
10-06-2011, 02:18 PM
dumb bitch is just mad that she lives up to the stereotype

Creepn
10-06-2011, 03:18 PM
What I don't understand is that the woman paid for the food with her credit card so that means that the receipt was already made BEFORE the delivery guy showed up to the door. They didn't even give her a chance to tip.

Pre-emptive racism at work here. Great way to earn tips folks!

Fpoonsie
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
What I don't understand is that the woman paid for the food with her credit card so that means that the receipt was already made BEFORE the delivery guy showed up to the door. They didn't even give her a chance to tip.

Pre-emptive racism at work here. Great way to earn tips folks!

Um. There was a blank for Tip and a new Total on the receipt.

Is that how YOU get out of tipping? You insist that they already scanned your card for all that COULD be scanned on it?

Fpoonsie
10-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Also, from the looks of that bitch, I highly doubt that was her first time ordering Domino's pizza. He prolly already knew of her stingy habits and edited the receipt accordingly.

Creepn
10-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Um. There was a blank for Tip and a new Total on the receipt.

Is that how YOU get out of tipping? You insist that they already scanned your card for all that COULD be scanned on it?

Good God I know your momma buys you your food while you watch your cartoons but don't make it obvious.

When the delivery guy comes over to the house, he presents you with the receipt with a pen. That is when you decide the amount that you want to give and then you approve it by signing it. The receipt ALREADY had the slur on it BEFORE she even got her hands on it.

Get it now?

Creepn
10-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Also, from the looks of that bitch, I highly doubt that was her first time ordering Domino's pizza. He prolly already knew of her stingy habits and edited the receipt accordingly.

Possible. Possibly not.

He probably heard a black name then thought "Duur racism tiiime". Now he is out of a job.

Magua
10-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Possible. Possibly not.

He probably heard a black name then thought "Duur racism tiiime". Now he is out of a job.

The video said she orders from Domino's a couple times a month...probably more by the looks of her. How many different delivery drivers could there possibly be for that dominos? Like Fpoonsie said, the driver probably knew the address and had had enough

Sisk
10-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Good God I know your momma buys you your food while you watch your cartoons but don't make it obvious.

When the delivery guy comes over to the house, he presents you with the receipt with a pen. That is when you decide the amount that you want to give and then you approve it by signing it. The receipt ALREADY had the slur on it BEFORE she even got her hands on it.

Get it now?

The delivery driver made the note. I'm sure it was from a previous order that she had fucked the driver by not giving him a tip.

Landon Donofag
10-06-2011, 03:57 PM
The delivery guy was in the right here. People that don't tip are scum. Not surprised she was black either.

DMC
10-06-2011, 03:58 PM
There's absolutely no good reason to put racial slurs on receipts to customers. If the driver was bothered that much, he should have refused that delivery.

I doubt there's anything they can do about it, and I don't see how it's news worthy.

Creepn
10-06-2011, 03:59 PM
The delivery driver made the note. I'm sure it was from a previous order that she had fucked the driver by not giving him a tip.

Now he doesn't have a paycheck.

Axe Murderer
10-06-2011, 04:00 PM
:tu props to the delivery guy

what that spook did was fucked up

Fpoonsie
10-06-2011, 04:04 PM

Get it now?

Prolly assumed that, like tipping, she shared a similar racial ineptitude when it came to reading.

Fpoonsie
10-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Pretty sure he'd long since made his peace with the loss of that job once he "uber-won" with that receipt.

Creepn
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
If I was that delivery guy and I just have to have the tips, I would've put "Please Tip" on it on every single one. Maybe even in caps. Isn't that better?

Magua
10-06-2011, 04:10 PM
If I was that delivery guy and I just have to have the tips, I would've put "Please Tip" on it on every single one. Maybe even in caps. Isn't that better?

That's assuming the intended customer can read.

BlackSwordsMan
10-06-2011, 04:10 PM
rjrryjyryyjryj

Creepn
10-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Pretty sure he'd long since made his peace with the loss of that job once he "uber-won" with that receipt.

I doubt it Poon. If you're taking a job as a delivery guy, you are reaching in the bottom of the job pool. Most people I know who took jobs like that were desperate for any job when they couldn't land the job they went to school for or to get back on that career path they once were.

Uber-Dumb to me.

Bill_Brasky
10-06-2011, 04:13 PM
:lol black people being so notorious for not tipping that every restaurant has a code word for them.

CubanSucks
10-06-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't wanna tip, and that's why I always order for carry-out. I've NEVER ordered delivery

DMC
10-06-2011, 04:39 PM
:lol black people being so notorious for not tipping that every restaurant has a code word for them.
What do they say in Canada? "We have a 4 top of Americans, you wanna take it Julie? I took the last one eh"

Monostradamus
10-06-2011, 04:57 PM
:lmao I love that never once in the video does she deny that black ppl don't tip, she never once said "I tip regularly!". She was only offended by the use of the word "######". So I'm guessing if it said "Black People Don't Tip" she'd have been cool with it.

Chachachango
10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I bet it was another black person and LOL at Dominos. Their pizza sucks.

Sisk
10-06-2011, 05:04 PM

No.

Monostradamus
10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
:lol at least she trained her little niglets well enough to lie to to camera "we not allowed to use that word" :lmao my ass they're not

EDIT: rewatched the video, and she says "all the younger kids aren't allowed to say it" which of course means all the adults and older kids in the house drop n-bombs like it ain't no thang.

Axe Murderer
10-06-2011, 05:21 PM
and tbh i'm not surprised she opened up with the line "I lost my appetite," a typical black customer go to move. that and the "eat the food til there's one bite left then return it saying they didn't like it expecting a free meal" card

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-06-2011, 05:24 PM
and tbh i'm not surprised she opened up with the line "I lost my appetite," a typical black customer go to move. that and the "eat the food til there's one bite left then return it saying they didn't like it expecting a free meal" card

tbh at a gas station I saw the following maneuver pulled off by a black person, and imho it was almost genius.

-Fix yourself a hot dog, putting all kinds of shit on it.
-Go to the counter to pay for it, but you don't have any money.
-Turn like you're walking out, then turn back and ask "Ay wat u gonna do wit dat hot dog? Throw it out?......................well can I just have it den?"
-Get free hot dog.

Axe Murderer
10-06-2011, 05:25 PM
:lmao

Axe Murderer
10-06-2011, 05:30 PM
take all of Jamstone's posts, multiply it by a million, and that's how much i can write about the horror stories i've witnessed with black customers

Veterinarian.
10-06-2011, 05:32 PM
You've no room Axe. You've nigged in your lifetime as well.

DMC
10-06-2011, 09:16 PM
The delivery guy should have said "It's instructions, not a statement, I just forgot the apostrophe".

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-06-2011, 11:40 PM
:lmao her calling the person ignorant.

If you wanna call someone ignorant for saying black people don't tip, how bout you fuckin tip and make that person look ignorant :lmao

Grey Spurfan
10-07-2011, 02:26 AM

:lolJust like most black people.

CubanSucks
10-07-2011, 02:32 AM
:lolJust like most black people.

government excluded I imagine