PDA

View Full Version : "#5" Boise State vs Fresno High School

BRHornet45
10-07-2011, 08:10 PM
sons yet another power house high school team for Boise tonight! .... lets go Fresno High!!!

kamikazi_player
10-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Every time Fresno St. plays a ranked team, one of two things happen:

1. They get blown out and they don't give a shit to play anymore
2. They get a big lead and in the 2nd half, they realize their Fresno St. so they find some way to fuck things up and give up the lead.

It's frustrating watching this team play.

BRHornet45
10-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Every time Fresno St. plays a ranked team, one of two things happen:

1. They get blown out and they don't give a shit to play anymore
2. They get a big lead and in the 2nd half, they realize their Fresno St. so they find some way to fuck things up and give up the lead.

It's frustrating watching this team play.

son they're just high school kids and walk on's. they are doing the best they can.

kamikazi_player
10-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm just hoping that Derek "baby jesus" Carr improves next year in this hell hole. He's our only hope for this football team.

DMX7
10-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Why is this game even on TV? A professional hot dog eating contest would have been more interesting tbh.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I mean sons real talk here ...

I know a lot of the "SEC IS THE BEST" type of talk gets old and what not. I can agree with most on that. But regardless of what conference you're favorite team comes from, how in the flying fuck can a team with a yearly schedule like Boise State get the type of praise and worship that they do? I'll give them props for stepping up in a few of their bowl games and knocking off some big name teams, but its a lot easier to do that whenever your entire schedule is full of high school caliber/chickenshit teams and your bowl game opponent has been playing legit/ranked teams all season long. schedule ...

Georgia
Toledo
Tulsa
Nevada
Fresno State
Colorado State
Air Force
UNLV
TCU
San Diego State
Wyoming
New Mexico

sons with all this talk about who is moving to the SEC and what not ... well I say that Georgia should be BOOTED OUT of the SEC for fucking up and losing to this pussy ass team! Georgia, even as pathetic as they are this season, was the only legit competition for Boise State all year and they blew it. Now Boise has a cake walk to a BCS game and maybe even the national title game.

plz God, or hawk, or piece of wood ...let LSU play Boise plz

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 12:42 AM
I would love to see LSU vs. Boise St. for the title, tbh. It would answer a lot of questions about the legitimacy of their program, as well as mid-majors in general.

Say what you want about BSU (and no, i'm not a mid-major sympathizer) but there's not a better prepared team in all the country--in any sport--than BSU. Those fuckers don't fear anyone, and if you give Chris Petersen a month to gameplan against any defense, chances are he'll find some holes.

Most of the other non-power conference teams are fool's gold, but these cats always get up for a big game.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 12:46 AM
well like I said, its easy to "not fear anyone" whenever they don't play anyone worth a shit until their bowl game. It must be nice to be all rested up and ready to go while most other legit teams in the country have been playing a real schedule.

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 12:56 AM
It needs to happen once...just once--if for nothing else than to shut up all the people bitching on both sides of the argument. If Boise is one of 2 unbeatens standing at the end of the year, then put them in the title game. Like I said, all it takes is one time to figure out if they're legit or not.

If they get killed, then the voters know not to take them seriously. If they win, then what?

The schedule argument means nothing when the game starts. Both teams have a month off to just sit on their ass and watch game film.

IronMexican
10-08-2011, 12:57 AM
It must be nice to be all rested up and ready to go while most other legit teams in the country have been playing a real schedule.

At least we know what card you're playing if the unthinkable happens.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 12:58 AM
It needs to happen once...just once--if for nothing else than to shut up all the people bitching on both sides of the argument. If Boise is one of 2 unbeatens standing at the end of the year, then put them in the title game. Like I said, all it takes is one time to figure out if they're legit or not.

If they get killed, then the voters know not to take them seriously. If they win, then what?

The schedule argument means nothing when the game starts. Both teams have a month off to just sit on their ass and watch game film.

oh I agree

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 12:58 AM
At least we know what card you're playing if the unthinkable happens.

not the case at all son

but are you trying to argue that Boise State plays a legit schedule?

IronMexican
10-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Wont argue that.

I just don't want to see that card played if it does happen.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Wont argue that.

I just don't want to see that card played if it does happen.

son if Boise State beats LSU then I would give them props .... but LOL at even the thought of that happening this season!

kinda like them "paper champs" at USC years ago. they beat up on a bunch of pussy teams all year and their toughest challenge all season was Notre Dame. lol chumps

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 01:07 AM
son I don't think anybody would say they play a "legit" schedule...but like it or not they have to play their conference games and at least they try incorporating a couple roadies against power conference teams every year. Don't get me wrong it's not an SEC-schedule by any means, but they're at least trying to legitimize themselves by playing some meaningful games--which is more than can be said for all (or most) other mid-major pretenders.

Give the Broncos one chance. If they fall on their faces, then we all know not to buy in to mid-majors and we can put all that equality talk to bed forever. It's a win-win situation by putting them in the NC game, imho.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 01:09 AM
son if anything I think that we should all be jealous of the fact that they have a cake walk to a BCS bowl game every single year. It must be nice.

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 01:10 AM
son if anything I think that we should all be jealous of the fact that they have a cake walk to a BCS bowl game every single year. It must be nice.

when they're not losing to teams like Nevada:lol

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 01:14 AM
when they're not losing to teams like Nevada:lol

or North Utah Missionary College

or Southern California Community College

or Nevada State Cemetery School

DeadlyDynasty
10-08-2011, 01:15 AM
or North Utah Missionary College

or Southern California Community College

or Nevada State Cemetery School

:rollin

Ghazi
10-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Boise would face fuck LSU.

LSU is fool's gold. Alabama is going to take a shit all over them.

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 03:21 AM
lolz the nigga is back sons

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 03:26 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/334t2ds.jpg

vander
10-08-2011, 05:13 AM
Boise State has an easy schedule?

holy shit no fucking way

somebody better alert the associated press

why you cryin about it this year of all years BR?

BSU's been doing it for a while, and this was supposed to be one of the strongest schedules BSU has played, but all their opponents are choking away games
Georgia should have beat South Carolina
Toledo should have beat Ohio st and Syracuse
Nevada should have beat texas tech, and nevada's having a down year
Fresno St and TCU also having down years.

but I repeat, BSU has been doing this for a while now, you SEC teams have had ample time to
SCHEDULE BOISE STATE

so what's the problem? why you crying? it all your SEC teams' own fault. just schedule the 'cupcake' BSU and end the nonsense.
what's a million dollars compared to being left out of the NCG?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Why do the BSU cuckolds need a field that blends in their jersey color tbh

Girasuck
10-08-2011, 10:07 AM
lol at Boise State getting "screwed" out of the title game this year thanks to Utah.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-08-2011, 10:11 AM
:lol I remember BSUfan whining about Utah leaving whatever JuCo conference they were about to join

Axe Murderer
10-08-2011, 10:12 AM
LOL at even the thought of that happening this season!

agreed sons....if BSU and LSU happened to meet in the title game, there's a better chance of a black quarterback leading a team to a superbowl win than Boise State pulling off the upset

BRHornet45
10-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Boise would face fuck LSU.

LSU is fool's gold. Alabama is going to take a shit all over them.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ir9niw.jpg