PDA

View Full Version : Let's keep going to Duncan

whottt
06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
He's only missed about 9 in a row with 4 or 5 TO's thrown in for good measure....

This is the first time the entire series we've done this and the Pistons are chewing it up and spitting it out...

They are built to stop the Spurs when they play like this. This is the only type of game in which the Pistons can hang with us and we are playing right into their hands.

We fucked ourselves out of this game IMO...I hope we don't this again.

whottt
06-14-2005, 10:43 PM
Great we need points and Pop benched the guy that hasn't missed a 3 all night and is one of the only 2 who hasn't had his head up his ass in the 4th quarter.

whottt
06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
2 on 1 fast break and we fucking pull up for a 3? WTF!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I just want to know where our second best player tonight, Brent Barry is. Come on Pop, put the guy in.

2centsworth
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
I just want to know where our second best player tonight, Brent Barry is. Come on Pop, put the guy in.
why Duncan won't pass to him?

whottt
06-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Word...Duncan was fucking doubeld and he was not passing out...he was forcing it mutiple defenders...very unduncan like game.

Dre_7
06-14-2005, 11:06 PM
2 on 1 fast break and we fucking pull up for a 3? WTF!

Here is a question for you:
If Barry was the one that shot that three, would you have still posted that???? :lol

whottt
06-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah I would have...unless Barry was the lead man and if Manu had been the lead man I wouldn't have bitched either...but Parker was the lead man and there's not guy in this game that can stop him...no way he should have passed back and Barry wouldn't have taken that 3 anyway...

Dre_7
06-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Manu was wide open. That was a good shot if it goes down. Oh well.

Brodels
06-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Duncan just looked like his head was somewhere else tonight. He didn't have much energy and intensity, he didn't work very hard to score, and he certainly didn't take over like you would hope your best player would do.

He was bad. Hopefully he'll be better on Thursday.

whottt
06-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Manu was wide open. That was a good shot if it goes down. Oh well.

Tony was wide open...and he was closer to the basket.

Tony had that all the way...he got unselfish at the wrong time.

Kori Ellis
06-14-2005, 11:21 PM
He's only missed about 9 in a row with 4 or 5 TO's thrown in for good measure....

He had two turnovers on the night. But I see your point. :lol

whottt
06-14-2005, 11:22 PM
It's a moot point anyway...that basket wasn't the reason we lost the game. But it did piss me off at the time. And yes...it's the kind of shot that is great if you make it but if you don't it was stupid...If you take that fucking shot you better make it.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah, we seemed to forget the motion offence tonight and either go one-out or 4 down, which sucked. They defended the picnroll well too.

Tony really has to learn to crossover and turn the corner rather than being forced to the perimeter by the rotating big.

whottt
06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
He had two turnovers on the night. But I see your point. :lol

It seemed like more...but there was more than just TO's by the team trying to run that offense...Detroit was all over it...they've been counting the seconds until we tried that.

2centsworth
06-14-2005, 11:30 PM
It seemed like more...but there was more than just TO's by the team trying to run that offense...Detroit was all over it...they've been counting the seconds until we tried that.
sure seemed like more to me too. I'll take missed shots over turnovers anyday.