PDA

View Full Version : LMAO longhorns

stretch
10-09-2011, 12:03 PM
lol massive fail

lol 55-17

lol dpg's miniature weenie getting hard over the fact that he could "prove me wrong"

DPG21920
10-09-2011, 12:47 PM
lol stretch being a massive homer per the usual then 5 years from now when UT wins after saying the same thing he'll say he was just analyzing his team.

DPG21920
10-09-2011, 12:50 PM
i have no doubts UT will be capable of scoring enough points to win, thanks to Harsin. everything depends on the Horns being able to stop the run. if they can stop the run without over-committing, Diaz is going to be able to dial up some crazy blitzes that will have Landry Jones falling apart, and a win for the Horns. if they struggle to stop the run, it could be a long day. but OU doesnt exactly have an elite O-line, so i'm confident that they will do fine.

UT 31
OU 26

i have no doubts UT will be capable of scoring enough points to win, thanks to Harsin. everything depends on the Horns being able to stop the run. if they can stop the run without over-committing, Diaz is going to be able to dial up some crazy blitzes that will have Landry Jones falling apart, and a win for the Horns. if they struggle to stop the run, it could be a long day. but OU doesnt exactly have an elite O-line, so i'm confident that they will do fine.

UT 31
OU 26

UT 31
OU 26

UT 31
OU 26

Sisk
10-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Idiot.

tlongII
10-09-2011, 02:23 PM
lol

Brutalis
10-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Epic.

Pelicans78
10-10-2011, 08:15 AM
"Ah, Dream Team, hahaha"

stretch
10-10-2011, 10:25 AM
lol stretch being a massive homer per the usual then 5 years from now when UT wins after saying the same thing he'll say he was just analyzing his team.

:lmao

still asshurt over dirk ringing

its okay

leemajors
10-14-2011, 10:12 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/748670/bovoft_medium.jpg